Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 50 of 50[ 1966 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50

Re: Thief's Paradise (in need of more thugs!)Topic%20Title

Insanity at its classiest.

Chase was taken into a random daydream about ninjas for a few moments, but snapped out in time to answer the question without appearing too stupid. "Uh, well, it's your mom's last name. But it does sound a lot like something a ninja would be called." After thinking for a second, he turned to Migoto. "Hey, you're not part ninja, are you?"
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto was too busy waiting for Sylvester to pick up, that she did't hear the question.

"Dad," Ace said, finishing his food as he read about his mom, who was now totally awesome, "She's busy. Hey! Can you make her do those things again?" He then thought. "Dad, do you have a cool ninja last name too? And what is your full name, mom says it's longer but she refuses to say it. Is my name like that too?"

Poor Chase. He was so full of questions today.
Wife of Inquisitor Amakiir and Mommy of Apollo72 and Ha³
ImageImageImage

Sylvester noticed a faint ringing. He slouched towards his dresser, squinting his eyes at the phone that lay beside it. It wasn't lit up, had to be a bloody migraine. Again. He began to turn back to where his clothes lay ready on the end of the bed, but was immediately met with a louder ringing. He clutched his temple with one hand, swiping his cell with the other.

"Yeah, what..?" He groaned, sitting himself against the frame off his bed, not bothering to check the Caller ID.

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto jumped a little. "S-Sylvester?" Migoto said softly, "I-It's Migoto... We were wondering if you wanted to come over. Ace found out about my thieving days and we thought you could come over and tell him about our exploits..."
ImageImageImage

"O-Oh...Hey.." Sylvester's voice softened tenfold as he leaned his head against his quilt. "Yeah, sure. I'll just grab some breakfast and make my way down unless.." Sylvester checked a screen on the wall. Thugs were patrolling between the forest and the museum. According to a scatter of red dots. "Yeah, we might need to improvise a bit. My route's blocked. Actually, never mind. There's something I wanted to try out anyway. See you inches I arrive, okay?"

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto smiled a bit. "O-Okay..." she said softly, "We'll be here. I'll keep the boys from killing themselves. I might put my boots on and show Ace some of my ninja skills." She looked over at the boy, who had a big smile on his face.
ImageImageImage
Page 50 of 50 [ 1966 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay