Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 49 of 50[ 1966 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Re: Thief's Paradise (in need of more people!)Topic%20Title

Insanity at its classiest.

Chase shrugged. "Come on, worrying is boring! I find it's much easier to ignore the consequences of your actions and barrel ahead against all odds and logic." Caleb rolled his eyes in the dark, then gestured to Chase that they should head back to the village.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

I refuse to change my avatar

((GAH! I'M SO SORRY FOR VANISHING AGAIN! Life decided to punch me in the gut and kick me while I was down... I'll make this a BIG post to make up for it! And next time I vanish for more than 4 days, feel free to take over Brutus till I get back! SORRY!!!))

Galleon dodged Brutus quick charge at him and couldn't help but begin to laugh at his hurt foe."I thought you got a power boost there but I was still able to dodge you! You should just give up trying to attack me! HAHAHA- GAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! The Large bolt of energy from Sylvester's conductor impacted with Galleon who didn't even see it coming since he thought Sylvester was simply going to play dead. The energy coursing through his body started to paralyze all his muscles and was even releasing sparks that seemed to just erupt randomly out of him. For what must of been the most agonizing minute of his life Galleon was being shocked over and over again.

After the energy finally dissipated from his body Galleon just stood there frozen. Brutus walked as calmly as he could to Galleon and stared into his eyes. "Who the hell hired you?""Guh...You...Should know....She said....She knew you...""Huh? I don't know anyone who'd hire someone like you to kill me and others...""Oh...Yes you do...Or at least....You did. HAHA-GUH!Galleons laughing was cut short when a bullet quietly went through his head and Brutus watched in horror as he finally seemed to have found someone who knew who he was only to have him killed in that instant.

Meanwhile on a building not to far away the sniper packed up her gun and ammo and pulled out a very advanced looking cellphone. "It's me. No, It failed on both fronts. Though it wasn't a total failure. Yes, the intel was correct. He is here. We finally found our traitor. Don't worry, I can kill him if it is needed... That was the past....This is now. I'll be back soon." The mysterious sniper hung up and looked back at the building where Brutus was now trying to bring back Galleon so he could answer his questions. "I'm sorry...Sino. But I have to be the one to kill you...."

((I hope it doesn't take me another week and a half to post....))
Thank you Delsy for the Awesome Game Over Sig! If you're still here, I still love it!

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto just smiled and shook her head. "Come on, Chase." she said, "Let's go home and get some sleep." She then leaned in and kissed him gently. After taking his hand, she began to walk home.
Wife of Inquisitor Amakiir and Mommy of Apollo72 and Ha³
ImageImageImage

Sylvester grinned gleefully at first, but fell back with shock as the sound of gunfire echoed throughout the room. He tried to speak, but couldn't think of what to say. He scrambled to his feet, bursting straight into the room where Raphael was situated and yelling something, though even he was not sure of what had come out of his mouth, or if it was remotely intelligent.

Livin' joke.

[Just popping in to say I'm resigning.]
My Court Records Family?

My Court Records brother is Apollo72 , and my dear mother and father are yuzikichan0 and Inquisitor Amakiir !

Thanks for the banner, Polly!

10 years later...

Because of the events of over 10 years in the past, namely the creation of the Thugs which began terrorizing the other gangs and innocent civilians, the city fell on hard times. The streets were in a terrible state, with the Thugs' numbers growing daily and the people unable to find work or safety. The police were on their last leg, with very few officers still willing to patrol and keep order. Corruption of the city government to work with the Thugs in ignoring the rampant crime only worsened the situation as fewer and fewer funds were being devoted to actual peacekeeping.

CarChaseCityMan looked out over this city a changed, older man. One could see in his face that he had changed over the years. Once an ever-happy, innocent grin was always present on his face, but the Chase looking out over the shattered remains of the city was a more determined, more thoughtful man. Although he was still as reckless as he was in the past, he had grown, and now began to think on broader terms in regards to his life and other matters that he never really payed attention to in the past. Stroking his now stubbled chin, he thought about all the changes that had happened to him, his son that was now 10 years old, his friends and his gang, which had now begun serving as a law-enforcing body as ironic as that was. Without the city's help, his altruistic gang of thieves began trying to keep peace, although it was a constant struggle every day against the Thugs that threatened to take over the entire city.

Chase turned around from his perch to look out on his forest, which had expanded now miles further, proud to think that his gnag had grown so much. He smiled to himself and although he knew there was still a cataclysm coming that would decide the fate of the city, he also knew there was always hope where there was a will to make change. Going inside his treehouse, still largely the same, he pulled a bottle of milk from the fridge and sat down at the table, drinking absently and staring out the window at the clouds.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto sighed as she looked around the house. Over the past 10 years, she had become more stressed. Out of two of them, she was probably the one that changed the most. She no longer wore short skirts and high-heeled boots. Now she wore simple, comfortable clothes. She was still as beautiful as ever, but being a mother took a lot out of her.

Sneaking around and avoiding his mother, was little Ace. He was a mini Chase in every way. Reckless, dangerous... Between her son and her boyfriend, it was hard to keep up.

"Dear," Migoto said, "Have you seen our son? He's hiding from me again..."

Ace peeked around the corner and smirked.
ImageImageImage

Chase was snapped out of his reverie by Migoto's question. Blinking, he suddenly remembered that he had a son. He forgot from time to time, as Ace was usually out for long periods of time to come back with cuts and bruises, much like Chase as a boy. "Ace!" he barked. As much as Chase and his progeny hated authority, the father-son bond was inexplicably honored among them. "Get over here."

It's yuzikichan!

The boy came out, his arms crossed. "Daaaaad!" he whined, "Come on! I just wanted to scare mom!"

Migoto shot a glare at her son. "Oh no, mister." she said, "Do you want your mother to die of a heart attack? It's bad enough you disappear and come back injured...."

The biggest Change that Migoto had experienced was her constant fear and worry for her son. Before she seemed more fearless, but now... she always looked tired and stressed.
ImageImageImage

Chase chuckled. He always found himself thinking, looking down at his son, that this would have been him if he had a mother and father growing up, so he found it hard to adequately punish anything wrong Ace did. "Hey. Don't scare your mom. Scaring girls is bad. Remember what I told you about girls? They're awesome, so don't be mean to them," he said, winking at Ace and then looking up at Migoto, then looking back down at him with an angry expression.

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto just sighed. "Chase, can you PLEASE watch him?" She begged, "I have so much house work to do and I don't want you two destroying the house when I'm trying to clean it."

Ace groaned. "Mooom..." The boy whined, "That's no fun! Do you ever do anything fun?"

Migoto just looked at the boy, feeling a but hurt. "I-I guess not..."
ImageImageImage

Chase frowned. Migoto was under a lot of stress lately. He could just imagine having a mini Chase running around here all day. Not only that, TWO of him! He pulled Ace closer and whispered into his ear, "Hey, dude, your mom's got a lot of crap to do around here. Leave her alone, will ya?" He suddenly stood up, putting a hand on his son's shoulder. "I got an idea! Let's get out of your mom's hair for a while. Let's go do something stupid!"

It's yuzikichan!

"Yeah!!" Ace cried, "I love doing stupid things!"

Migoto just gave them a horrified look. "C-Can you guys just... Draw a picture or something? Honestly, I would rather you guys do things that don't do harm to you, others, furniture, and woodland creatures. Thank god I stopped you guys from making the squirell sling shot."

"But mom!" Ace replied, "That was awesome!!"
ImageImageImage

Chase scoffed. "Yeah, yeah, Migoto, just wait till we get our bear catapult together, then you'll see how great an idea that really was." Stroking his chin in thought, he could come up with no fun ideas. "Aw, come on, at least let us have the possibility of hurting ourselves. I mean, what's the point?"

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto crossed her arms and gave Chase her signature look. "If I have to give up running on phone wires and clothes lines in my boots, spire jumps, spring boarding off tree branches and doing insane flips then you gotta give up some danger too."

Ace just looked at his mother, a bit skeptical. "There is no way you could do all that." he said, "Right dad?"
ImageImageImage

Chase shook his head, putting an arm around Migoto and smiling proudly. "Of course she can! Where do you think you get that natural balance? From me? Hell no."

It's yuzikichan!

Ace still didn't look Convinced. "How come I've never seen you do any of that, then?"

"Well..." Migoto began, "You came into my life and I became more cautious. If I got hurt, it would be so hard to take care of you and nurse the wounds your father gets from acting stupid." She sighed a bit. "Besides, with all the dishes and laundry you guys dirty... I have no time for that anymore."
ImageImageImage

Chase grinned and tussled his son's hair. "So that means that once again, you prove yourself to be a waste of time and effort. Way to go." He constantly joked with him about this, although it was only a joke, which he made very obvious. "I mean, me too, but I'm better than you."

It's yuzikichan!

"Am I a cute waste of time?" Ace asked, which made her laugh.

"I guess." She said, pulling the boy into a hug. "You're lucky I love you, boy."

Ace just blushed and squirmed. "M-Mom!" he whined, "You're embarrassing me!"
ImageImageImage

Chase shook his head and laughed. "Alright, alright, let the kid go." He put a hand on the boy's shoulder. "Look, I know your mom is lame and whack and not 'ghetto fabulous' or whatever the hell slang you youngsters have nowadays, but hugs are necessary for your survival. If you don't get hugs from your mom, you'll die."

It's yuzikichan!

Ace just looked at his father. He was contemplating whether that was true or not.

"Thanks dear." Migoto said sarcastically, "I feel SO flattered." She just rolled her eyes. "I really need to get to work." She kissed her son's head, then her boyfriend, but he got a kiss on the lips.

"Groooooosssss!"
ImageImageImage

Chase laughed loudly. "HA! Suck on that one, punk! I get a kiss on the lips, you just get a stupid little head kiss. Idiot!" he suddenly picked the boy up, put him on his shoulders and sprinted out of the house. After a few minutes of running and just playing around, Chase set Ace down and panted. "Man, you're gettin' heavy now, dude. How much do you weigh?"

It's yuzikichan!

"Chase!" Migoto scolded, "Don't call our son an Idiot!" But he was gone. She let out a sigh and began to pick up the clothes the boys left on the floor. She didn't know why she bothered with a hamper. They never used it anyway.

"I'm heavy?" Ace replied, "Maybe you're just Ooooold!" The boy laughed and knocked him to the ground.
ImageImageImage

Chase rolled over. "Old?! I'm not old!" he defended, lunging out suddenly at Ace and picking him up. "I'm like, 30! That's not fair, dude!" He put the boy down and crossed his arms.

It's yuzikichan!

Ace simply hugged him. "I love you dad." He said, "You're so awesome! But... Is what you said about mom true? Can she really do all that stuff?" He looked up at his father, eyes wide. He really had to know!! And if it was true, he wanted to see her in action!
ImageImageImage

Chase nodded. "Yeah! I made her stop doing it, though. I didn't want her to hurt herself, but I'm gonna be honest with you here. She's a better thief than I'll ever be. I'm just a lot crazier." He smiled and patted his son on the head. "Someday you're gonna grow up and be the best of both of us, a fearless, raging maniac cat burglar for all time."

It's yuzikichan!

"Woah woah woah!" Ace cried, "You're saying she's a thief too??" All this time, he just assumed that she Was here because she was with Chase. "That's so cool! What kind of stuff did she steal? Does she still have any of it? Can I see it? Is she famous?"
ImageImageImage

Chase chuckled. He was getting to be more like him every day. "She was an awesome thief. She only stole the most valuable stuff in the world, like the Peruvian Eye. But then I told her that it was wrong to steal for profit or anything like that, so she actually returned it and moved here with me!" It sounded crazy when he said it, but he wouldn't have had it any other way, to be honest.

It's yuzikichan!

Ace's mouth went wide. "The Peruvian Eye??" He heard about the eye and how it was the most protected gem in the world. "I don't believe it! How did she...?"

Meanwhile, Migoto sat on the couch, folding clothes. A random hood peeked in, holding a newspaper. On the front page was a picture of her from 10 years ago and a headline that read: "Migoto Murasaki: Where is she now?" Once she saw the date, she realized why.

It was 10 years ago on that day when she stole the Peruvian Eye.

The paper was a special report on her, all her achievements, and her dissapearance (which was caused by her having to raise Ace, but they didn't know that.)
ImageImageImage

Chase smiled proudly. "Yup! All by her self. But the important thing was that she sent it back. She knew it was wrong to have it for vanity, so she decided not to keep it." Looking out at the forest, he sighed contentedly. "Man, I love this place. How do you like living in a forest, Ace?"

It's yuzikichan!

Ace jumped excitedly. "This place is awesome!!" he said, "I can climb trees, mess with animals." Then he stopped. "Except bees. So many bees." Suddenly, he jumped on his father's back. "Tell me more about mom!" he said, "She actually sounds really cool! I used to think she was lame!"
ImageImageImage

"Well, she is totally lame compared to me, obviously," Chase joked, beginning to jog through the thick forest. "She's an awesome lady. You're lucky to have her around, and so am I, really, because if not, we'd be pretty boned. As hardy as we are, we can't do anything to sustain ourselves," he admitted.

It's yuzikichan!

Ace looked confused. "What do you mean?" he asked, jogging along.

Meanwhile, back at the house, Migoto just finished making lunch for the two. She then leaned out the window and shouted. "Chase! Ace! If you want food, you better come get it now before I feed it to Wendy!!"

Ace stopped in his tracks. "Dad! We gotta go home! We can't let her give our food to some stupid, old cat that doesn't talk back when you talk to it!!"
ImageImageImage

Chase wheeled around immediately, as his stomach was growling angirly for food. He took off into a dead sprint as fast as he could with Ace on his back, climbing the tree as quickly as he could and entering the house panting. "Food!"

Sylvester ran. His arms moved wildly, pulling him through the branches of the trees as he sped out into the road. His face, blanketed with a warm sheen of sweat, snapped left as he saw it ending by a tunnel that had been dressed up with a large set of grey and yellow blockades. Sylvester shook his head, ignoring this as best as he could, moving in the opposite direction. The man immediately recognised the shape of the figure doing everything it could to get as far away from him as it could. He sped that way, but the figure began to fade into the distance.
Sylvester pulled a fob watch from his pocket. It read 5mph. He shook his head again, an expression of emotional agony plaguing him. He pushed the trinket away, turning a corner. But he could no longer see the figure. Only a fork in the road, where it diverged into at least several dozen junctions, leading in all directions. Up. Down. South. Left. East. Forward. North. Right. Diagonal. Perpendicular. Parallel. Further. Closer. Later. Before. Right. Wrong. Tragedy. Fate.
And it was foggy. He had no idea where to go. He didn't even know where he was or where he had come from. He chased down a road for what seemed to be years, but it lead to a rocky cliff. He struggled to keep his balance as he skidded to the edge, steadying himself. Sylvester realised that he had obviously taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque. It would be best, he thought, if he just took each road. It was his only decision. All of a sudden, the ground shook beneath his feet. The trembling moved in an arc deep in the ground, towards wherever it was he'd come from.
And then everything snapped.
Sylvester fell as the earth below him crumbled away before he could react. There was nothing he could think to call out as he span through the air, facing the darkness below him, landing with a deafening...
"NO!...Oh. Oh, right." Sylvester Felix pushed the dark sheets of his four-poster bed to the edge opposite him. He ran a hand through his untamed hair, groaning quietly as he sat up straight on the side.

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto jumped when the two came in. "G-Guys!!" she cried, "That's not cool!! You almost made me burn myself."

"Mom! Mom! We're here! Wendy can't get our food now!" Ace cried, which just made migoto roll her eyes.

"You guys are ridiculous." she said, putting food on the table. "Enjoy!"
ImageImageImage
Re: Thief's Paradise (in need of more thugs!)Topic%20Title

Sylvester moved out of his room, a bleak and small area within the new Founders' compound. It was located underneath the very same museum that housed the Peruvian Eye, stolen ten years that day by a now forgotten thief, the legendary Migoto Murasaki. Sylvester grinned, remembering the day fondly. It had been the start of the alliance of the Sophisticates and Sherwoods. That bond was still there, but less apparent in the present time.

It's yuzikichan!

"Aww sweet! Food!" The boy cried as he sat at the table and scarfed down his lunch.

"Ace!" Migoto scolded, "You're gonna choke if you don't chew!" Ace just sighed.

"Okay..." He groaned, taking the time to chew his food. Then, something caught his eye. He saw her picture on the newspaper that she forgot to move. "WOAH! MOM! You really where a thief!!"
ImageImageImage

Chase was eating his lunch absently. Migoto would explain all of that to Ace later in detail. What he was wondering now was where Sylvester was. Chase hadn't seen him in a long time, and finally he spoke up. "Hey, Migoto, do you know where Sylvester is right now? Maybe Ace could see him, he could explain your 'exploits' a little better."

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto smiled at the idea. "That's a great Idea, Chase!" she said, pulling out her cell phone. "Ace, do you remember uncle Sylvester?"

"Is he the depressed one?" Ace asked, mouth full of food.

"Ace, he's not depressed. He's just really down." Migoto replied, "But hopefully, seeing you will cheer him up." then she dialed him up.

Meanwhile, Ace looked at the paper again. "Hey dad, what's 'Murasaki'? Is that some sort of cool ninja title?"
ImageImageImage
Page 49 of 50 [ 1966 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay