Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 4 of 12[ 476 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next

Re: Indiana Ford and the Order of NoxTopic%20Title

It's yuzikichan!

Rose nodded and stayed close to Indy. "Okay. I promise! But... What do I do if we get separated? Do you want me to find my parents and stay there?"

"Too Awesome to Die"

Pete grabbed the pistol from his companion, "Thank you kindly!" He pointed both the pistols at the way they came from, only to find out that their pursuers had stopped. But now they were coming from the front.

"In the front! Keep going! Plow right through them!" He leaned over the front and started firing.
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

Insanity at its classiest.

Indy nodded. "Find them and stay there. We'll make sure to find you if things go wrong. But just stick with us." He crept along the rooftops to where the sounds came from, praying the two were alright.

Franz and the squad fired, but the cart was coming in fast. They dove out of the way just in time to avoid the cart hitting them. Franz cursed and fired at them, but it was too late. "Bah! Forget zhem! Ve must find ze expert," he called out, then ordered the squad to follow him back to the Mosque.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Yo Dawg!

"Hello!" Jeffery yelled as the Nazis gathered in front of them. He ducked down and leaned forward to increase his speed

"HANG ON TIGHT!" he yelled as he piloted the cart straight toward the Nazis. They were gaining intense momentum, but just as they came close, the squad jumped out of the way. Jeffrey looked up to see. "Hahahaaa!"

Yo Dawg!

Although they had evaded the Nazis, they were faced with another problem: Stopping the cart.

"HEY!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STOP!?!?"

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Stopping?" Pete asked as he fired back at the Nazis behind them. He thought for a moment.

"Unless there is an uphill nearby, I think we should ditch the cart. Have you ever jumped from a moving vehicle before?"

Indy finally arrived, on the rooftop ahead of them. He smiled at seeing them riding in the speeding cart. "Ya still got it, Pete," he said to himself, signaling them by waving his arms.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Yo Dawg!

"J-JUMP!?" He cried.

Although that seems the only way to do so. He looked ahead and then up. He saw Indy on a rooftop ahead.

"Look! Up there! It's Indy! If we're going to jump we better do it now...*gulp*"

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Trust me, this is nothing compared to what happened to me back in '26," Pete said, "You see, it was in this town a few miles from Boston..." Pete looked up to see Indy waving them down.

"Right, speeding cart," he said, "What you want to do is land so that you're rolling. Got it?"

Yo Dawg!

"Right!" Jefferson responded. Rolling....

He leaped out of the cart and aimed to land on his stomach, and then rotated his body right before landing. He landed rolling. Success!

He got back up and dusted himself off, fixing his jacket, then tie and then his non-existent hat. "Oh, right.." he said, remembering that he lost it during the pursuit.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose saw the cart roll by. "That poor merchant..." she said, looking over Indy's shoulder. "Are they gonna be okay? That looked like it hurt...."

"Too Awesome to Die"

Pete jumped off the cart in slightly less than perfect form. He rolled down the sidewalk a few feet, standing up as he gently rubbed his back.

"Im only in my fourties and I'm already too old for this," he joked, putting his pistol back in the holster. He flipped the other pistol around and handed it back to the antiquarian.

Indy smiled. "They'll be fine. Good work, Pete, Jeffrey!" he called out to them, sitting down at the edge of the roof. "We've got a new clue to find the treasure. Who wants to go to Cairo?"

Yo Dawg!

"Now now, a man is only as old as he thinks he is!" Jeffery said to Pete, laughing and taking his pistol. He placed it back in it's holster.

He looked up at Indy "A trip to Cairo? Yes indeed that sounds nice!"

Of course he knew that this would be no vacationing trip, but somehow the events past didn't bother him as much as he thought they would.

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Cairo already?" Pete asked, "But we haven't even met the little lady's parents yet!" He shook his head.

"No matter. I happen to know a few people out there, one happens to be a pilot. I'll see if I can get him to fly us out there."

It's yuzikichan!

Rose laughed and sat next to Indy. "Yeah. They're okay." she said, turning to Indy and smiling. "so we're heading to Egypt now? I guess I won't need these clothes anymore."

Indy nodded, pointing to the Rod they had acquired. "It's probably best that we get moving before those goons catch up to us. Just once I'd like to find an artifact without those guys breathing down my neck at every turn," he said wearily, scratching his head underneath his hat.

"Too Awesome to Die"

"You think this is bad, you should have been on my mission back in twenty three," he joked, "We met up with these two here, my girlfriend's cousin's best friend who came here fighting for feminism and her PI husband. By the time we were done here she's been stuck with androphobia and he's missing an eye."

With that he pulled out a small book and began flipping through it.

"Why don't you three go meet her parents. I'll go send a telegram and see if my pilot buddy can pick us up."

It's yuzikichan!

Rose thought about the story and tilted her head. All the stories she's heard sounded like they were too crazy to be true. "Ah... Okay. What do you think Indy? Does that sound fine?"

Indy shrugged. "I guess so. But we have to be careful not to get spotted, okay? We'll just drop by, say hi, then go to the airfield." He patted Peter on the shoulder and beckoned for Jeff to follow them. "Well, let's go."

Yo Dawg!

Jeff caught up to then and began walking beside Indy. "I must say, despite the circumstances, this has been an absolutely riveting day! The thrill of knowing that I am coming close to Death's door is not one I have ever experienced before!"

Then he realized how crazy he must've sounded. "Erm...not that I think of this as a game in any way...I know that this is serious business....." his voice trailed off.

Indy smirked. "Yeah. Have fun while Nazis shoot at you all day. Good archaeology happens in the library," he preached, hearing his father in his mind saying the same thing. "It's not all fun and games. You have to know what you're doing if you want to go on adventures."

Yo Dawg!

"Yes...of course. I apologize for my remark" he responded.

"So, we are going to meet the girl's parents now, are we?" he said, trying to change the subject, "and Peter is off to contact his friend so we can fly to Cairo."

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Cut the guy some slack Indy," Pete said, "You know that, as scary as it is, you have fun afterwards once you realize you played the big damn hero. Now if you excuse me," Pete began making his way towards the train station. He knew there would be a telegram there.

Indy sighed. He didn't want to be a hero. He was just doing his job. He would admit that the adventures were fun, but he didn't do it for recognition, or fame. But there was no changing other people's minds. Like it or not, he was a hero.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose looked at her map and shook her head. "Calm down guys." she said, "We're actually really close to my parents house. It's just...." she looked around and pointed, "Over there. It'll take a few minutes."

"Too Awesome to Die"

Finally Pete had reached the train station.He walked over to the counter.

"Hello, I would like to send a message to this address," Pete showed the man the address book. The man nodded and pulled out a notepad.

"Dear Vladmir, stop. Peter McClintock, stop. Need a pick-up in Istanbul, stop. Come as soon as possible, stop."

It's yuzikichan!

After a few minutes, Rose led them to her parents house. "Okay. Let me just warn you... My parents are a bit... Much." she knocked on the door and it was answered by an elderly man.

"Rose?" He asked, "Is that you?"

"Father!" she said as she hugged him, "It's been so long!"

Indy tipped his hat. "Hello, sir. Indiana Ford," he introduced. Seeing the man hugging his daughter brought back bad memories of his own father, but he ignored them.

It's yuzikichan!

"It is a pleasure to meet you! Please, come inside!" He said as he stepped aside, Letting Rose and the group in. "Honey, we have visitors!" then, an elderly lady came in from another room.

"Rose!" she cried as she hugged her daughter. "What brings you here?" She looked at Indy. "Is that your husband? Why didn't you tell us you got married!"

Indy shook his head vehemently. "No, no! I'm Indiana Ford, I'm looking for a treasure, Rose and I and Jeffrey here are just partners," he said quickly. Jeez, these people jump to conclusions pretty quick, he thought dizzily.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose's face was red. "Well dear," her mother continued, "He looks like a keeper! You gotta get married soon. The clock is ticking!"

"M-Mother!!!"

Indy tipped his hat down to cover his face. This made him almost glad he barely knew his own mother. "Trust me, ma'am, I'm no keeper, really," he said politely, afraid to look at her father.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose's mother laughed. "Oh nonsense! You two make a perfect couple!"

"Mother! L-Let me help you in the kitchen!" Rose blurted as she removed herself and her mother from the situation.

Rose's father shook his head. "That Ellie.... She can be rather pushy..."

Indy put his hands at his sides, brushing his jacket back. "I'll say." He was glad there was no hard feelings here; the last thing he needed was another fight. "Oh, I'm sorry, I never caught your name," he said, tipping his hat back up and extending a hand.

It's yuzikichan!

"Richard Fatina." Richard replied. "I used to be archeologist. In fact, Ellie was too. We explored nearly every country on the planet! In fact, Rose was born during our trip to Morocco and accompanied us until she was about five."

Indy smiled. "Really? I'm an archaeologist as well! Right now Rose, Jeffrey and I are looking for the lost treasure of Nox. You must know of it. Rose is our expert," he said. "We came here and obtained the ancient Rod of Life. We heard it's part of a key to finding the treasure."

It's yuzikichan!

Richard's eyes widened. "You've found the rod of life?!" he exclaimed, "Ha! I bet Rose nearly passed out when she saw it! Her aunt's told us that she was always fascinated with the Nox Civilization." he smiled. "It does this old man's heart good to see her doing something she loves." He turned to Indy and glared. "You better take good care of that girl! She's the only one we've got!"

Indy put his hands up. "There's nothing going on between us, I swear!" he said. "But I'll take care of her, you've got my word," he said, offering a hand to seal the promise.

It's yuzikichan!

Richard laughed and shook Indy's hand. "I know, I know!" he said, "But did you see how red her face got earlier? I've got a good feeling she likes you."

"He're some food!" Rose said as she came from the kitchen with Ellie. Both carried trays of delicious looking food.
Page 4 of 12 [ 476 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay