Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 14 of 14[ 527 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Re: Spin the Bottle- Part 5Topic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

((Sorry about the delay, guys :( This month has been very draining on me. I've tried to keep up but I've had to pull right back to keep up with my workload in and outside of work T.T ))

The man smirked, before he turned towards Bryan, pointing the end of the broom at him firmly.

"Oh em GEE, you have no idea why I came here through the back door, do you? I didn't want anyone to see me right away so... And no, I'm not after whatever the owner of this place is protecting. What I'm actually here is, well, to talk to a friend of mine."

"You have a friend in this house?" Bryan smirked, pushing the broom handle to the side, and holding it away from himself, "A shady character such as yourself would have to be associated with that strange man in the apron. I must say that the two of you have caught my interest in knowing what's going on."

"Nothing is the matter," Sarah smiled at the teen politely, walking up to the strangely dressed man and slipping her arm across his chest to pull him back from the teen, "I happen to be the friend that he is here to meet, aren't I, Sugar?" Turning to Chip, Sarah gave him a look of 'play along' as she tried to guide him away from the curious teenager.

((TAKE THAT CHIP >:D ))

"Aw, come on, man, just lemme in! I don't have a gun or anything. Klavier told me to come. He told me my band was gonna be opening for the Gavinners next week. I just wanna go inside and talk to him."

Narrowing his eyes at the guy, Vaughan gave him a quick look over. He did come across as a gate crasher, and Klavier was just at the door singing to him. He could be here to get signatures, but he didn't seem to be concerned with Kraus at least. He couldn't care LESS what happened to Klavier right now as long as Kraus stayed safe. At very least, the worst this man could do was mildly irritate a man. deciding to let the guy sweat it out though, Vaughan let him wait a good minute as he looked at him from behind crossed arms, analysing his persona. When time had passed, Vaughan smirked slightly,

"A rockstar, huh?" Vaughan started, unfolding his arms, "Sure, go down the hall on your left. The dinning room is the last door on the right." Motioning him to enter, Vaughan quickly reverted back to his default mode for the next wack job to arrive. What a crap job door duty was turning out to be. Who knew that a mere lawyer could command such a crowd.

Shifting about awkwardly as Pearl finished her kisses and went to go back to him, he spotted her eyes land on Cara before she got up and went to that blue haired chick... Vera?

"Wha..." Darren grimaced, looking down at Cara in a panic. He had to ditch the girl. She was SUCH bad mojo for him. No chick in her right mind would talk to him with her draped over him like she was. Getting and idea, Darren leaned over, and grabbed the bottle, "Cara! Your turn is up! Time to spin the bottle!"

"Huh?" Cara replied, looking up at Darren, "My turn already? Are you sure?"

"Positive," Darren replied with a serious look, "This is exactly what you need right now. A pick me up. A kiss is just want you need." Putting the bottle in her hands, Darren grinned, "Go on! You might get someone interesting!"

"Nothing good comes from interesting times," Cara replied, sitting upright again, wiping her eyes dry, "But fine. Lets get this over with."

Cara leaned forward and gave the bottle a quick flick. As much as Cara's kisses blew his mind, Darren crossed his fingers that he wasn't spun. Not while Pearls was there. He couldn't be distracted from his task. He had to find out if there was something between them.

"I told you it'd be bad," Cara said frankly, glancing back at him as he turned to her. Looking at the bottle, it pointed directly at Toby. She didn't look impressed.

"Your second spin may be someone else," Alex supplied from beside Darren, "Give it another go."

Giving Alex a hopeful smile, Cara gave the bottle one last spin, and watched in dread as it rolled to a stop, "Toby again... Noooooo..."

((Did I miss anyone out?))
ImageImageImageImage

Sleeping is my life.

"You have a friend in this house? A shady character such as yourself would have to be associated with that strange man in the apron. I must say that the two of you have caught my interest in knowing what's going on."

Crap! Crap! Crap! He's interested in what's going on between me and Skunk! I got to find a way to get out of this RIGHT NOW! Chip Byte thought, as he tried to think of an excuse. That is untill....

"Nothing is the matter."

Feeling one of Sarah's arms slipping around his chest, Chip froze. He shouldn't look weak in front of the teen, not now. Not anytime. Chip still kept his cool.

"I happen to be the friend that he is here to meet, aren't I, Sugar?"

This is it! My way to make the teen lose interest in what's going on between me and Skunk. Chip thought, as a smile instantly went across his face.

"Yeah, she's the one that I was supposed to meet here." Chip said. He hoped that would be able to make the teen loses interest in what's going on. He made a mental note to thank Sarah for saving him from having to explain who's actually the friend he was to go meet.

"Wha... Cara! Your turn is up! Time to spin the bottle!"

"Huh? My turn already? Are you sure?"

"Positive. This is exactly what you need right now. A pick me up. A kiss is just want you need. Go on! You might get someone interesting!"

Well, look like my ex-girlfriend have to spin the bottle. Hope she doesn't spin me. Toby thought as he watch Cara gives the bottle a spin. The bottle then pointed at him. Toby bits his lips. He's not happy with this.

Pffft, yeah right. That's her first spin of this round. Let's see who her second spin will choose next. Toby thought.

Unforturely for Toby, he didn't noticed that the bottle now pointed at him for the second time. When Toby finally noticed who Cara's second spin have pointed at, his jaw dropped.

"N..... Ngh..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't kiss her like this!" Toby said, shocked from Cara's spin results.

Prolific Writer

Arkillian wrote:
((Did I miss anyone out?))

((You did miss Claves, but I'll put in the reminder.))

Artemis, already very tense and high-strung, jumped when Edgeworth introduced himself.

"O-oh! M-Mr. Edgeworth!" she stammered. "Wh-what a pleasant surprise. I-I certainly didn't expect to see you here. Ha ha..."

She nervously turned to Kraus and Claves. Claves seemed to be too engrossed in her secret conversation to notice. She regained her composure (or at least a small bit of it), and turned back to the veteran prosecutor.

"I, just heard about this party and decided to drop by. That's all." she said. "What are you doing here?"

I must look like such an idiot right now. she thought to herself. I just hope he doesn't ask any other questions...

"Oh, yes. I'm enjoying it very much." said Pearl, taking a seat next to Vera. "I just want to know why no one else seems to be having any fun. Oh, sorry. I probably should introduce myself."

She then extended her hand to Vera. "I'm Pearl Fey. What's your name?"

Before Vera could speak, Pearl noticed that Cara had spun, and came up with something she didn't like. Neither did Toby, for that matter. Reluctantly, she brushed it off as something she didn't fully understand and thus wasn't her business, and turned back to Vera.
Some call me eccentric. I call myself creative.
My Fanfiction
My Fan Trial, Spirit's Turnabout

Leann closed the fridge and popped open the soda she had gone to retrieve. She knew she was missing out on the lively events going on in other areas of the house, but she really didn't know who to talk to. Exiting the kitchen, she wandered around for a bit until she noticed two girls sitting in a corner, seeming to be in polite conversation. She recognized the one with the blue hair as Vera, but the other she did not know. They seemed friendly enough, and since she knew Vera was equally shy as well, she figured she might as well go say hi. She boldly walked up and took a seat next to them. Putting a big smile across her face, she looked towards the younger girl. "Hi. I'm Leann. And you are?"
Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

Prolific Writer

Pearl looked up from her conversation with Vera and smiled. It seemed that the shy girl from before had finally found her voice.

"Oh, hello." she said with a polite nod. "My name is Pearl. It's very nice to meet you, Leann."

She extended her hand to Leann, hoping that she wouldn't shy away again.
My Fanfiction

Very pleased to meet Pearl, she gladly shook her hand back. It had been a while since she had talked to anyone here. "It's nice to meet you too. Hey, I was wondering...do you know anything about what's been going on? Because I honestly have no idea. I've kind of been hiding in the kitchen heh.".
Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

Prolific Writer

"I'm afraid I don't have much of an idea, either." said Pearl with a shrug. "All I know is that there is a problem between Cara and Toby that they have yet to resolve."

She pointed to the two, who were still distraught over the spin.

"I don't believe you should fight at a party." she mused, turning back to Leann. "But then again, I don't know what Cara did to make Toby so mad, or what Cara's special someone Chris has to do with it. I don't suppose you would know, would you?"
My Fanfiction
Page 14 of 14 [ 527 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay