Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 2 of 14[ 527 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

Re: Spin the Bottle- Part 5- Positions still OPEN!Topic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

Kraus' eyes softened for a moment at Kristoph's request and nodded, "Kristoph it is then. You may call me Alexander if you wish."

Noticing Kristoph's uncomfortable glance at Wright when he picked up the bottle, Kraus remembered back to the case where Kristoph framed the man with a similar bottle. Now he faced that very same brand of bottle once again. Fate played a hard game with this man.

((Urgh- try not to call him Alexander too much. Don't want to get my characters too mixed up. They were never meant to coexist in the same story ^^; ))

Phoenix Wright spotted Kristoph pick up the bottle to spin next, uneasily readjusting his hand positioning on the bottle.

It's the same brand of bottle I drank back then, Phoenix mused, glancing aside slightly, I probably should've changed brands after that incident. Or perhaps I still need a bit of time to get over this new revelation about him. Letting out a big sigh, Phoenix was dissapointed in himself, Some friend I am- I couldn't see the pain he was in behind that calm exterior. Not even the magatama could see past his darkness. If only I had faith in him, I could've exposed the real truth rather than solidify the false one...

Rejoining the circle beside Kristoph, Phoenix placed his hand upon Kristoph's bottle holding hand for a moment, "With this trial, Kristoph. If you need a lawyer, I should have my badge by then. I promise I'll be a more supportive friend this time."

Kraus joined the two, standing on Kristoph's other side with a smile, also putting his hand on Phoenix's

"We all with, Herr Wright," Kraus agreed, "We'll all put an end to their reign once and for all."

"Oh!" Sarah jumped slightly in surprise at Klavier's hand suddenly appearing in front of her face. She was so deep in thought that she had grown complacent, and had stopped paying attention to her surroundings. Turning to face the owner of the hand, Klavier stood beside her, turning to glance towards his brother by the table with a bottle in his hands. Noticing Phonix and Kraus joining him, Sarah raised a brow,

Curious, Sarah thought, The three of them have some sort of... thing going on. Or more than just a thing... Sarah looked more intensely at Kraus' expression with a serious look on her face, What is he up to? Is this some sort of ploy to take out the Ferdinands as competition? OR is this something more than that?

Spotting Klavier move slightly beside her, Sarah discarded that train of thought. Alex can have his fun over there talking politics. She wasn't concerned about any of that. She had a handsome rockstar wanting to get her attention. It would be rude to ignore that any further.

"Hey, Handsome," Sarah smiled, lightly resting her hand on his shoulder for his attention, "You wanted my attention? You have all of it now."

Darren's face turned flush as a giddy feeling washed through him. No- don't get excited. Well... get a little excited cause that's expected, but not too excited. Nadine... and Cara. WOW. Just wow.

...OK, stop thinking about it... Nadine's looking...

((And repeat till dare is over))
ImageImageImageImage

In the brief pause that Kristoph let stretch for a while in order to give space for any objections to his spinning, the sense of unease in holding the bottle had escalated somewhat, and he was about to put it down for fear that the unease would show on his features when he felt a hand come to rest gently on his own. Blinking with surprise, he looked up to see Phoenix's big blue eyes peering into his with concern. 

At his words, Kristoph opened his mouth as if to reply before shutting it again, averting his eyes in order to keep his expression under control. However, feeling the weight of Kraus' hand join Phoenix's, Kristoph turned to the other side to see Kraus' smile, the sincerity clear in his eyes. 

After an overwhelmed pause, Kristoph cleared his throat, effectively getting rid of the contact joining the three of them by replacing the bottle onto the table. "Thank you," he said quietly, first looking to Phoenix, and then lingeringly at Kraus. Kristoph knew how emotionally involved Phoenix was with this, but it was Kraus' sincere involvement which had surprised and touched him. He was effectively a stranger, just an aide in the official sense, and yet... he seemed just as sincere as Phoenix did. 

Sensing an uncomfortable silence looming, Kristoph quickly smiled, reaching towards the bottle once more. "Here we go then, I suppose," he said, sounding vaguely resigned as he gave the bottle a swift flick. 

-----

"You wanted my attention? You have all of it now."

Klavier too had been looking at the intense moment being shared between his brother, Kraus and Phoenix, but like Sarah, decided to give the person beside him his full attention rather than bother himself by puzzling over what the three men were doing. 

"I just wanted to make sure that you were enjoying yourself, fräulein Sarah," he said smoothly, slipping an amiable arm around her waist in response to her hand on his shoulder. "Herr Kraus should know better than to let someone so lovely go without company."

-----

Nadine saw the flush bloom across Darren's face and resisted the overwhelming urge to sigh heavily. It was inevitable.

She was also aware that Cara was waiting for a dare, but she really didn't trust herself with that, given how the two weren't exactly on the best of terms already. Best leave that to somebody else. 

-----

Kristoph watched carefully as the bottle finally ground to a halt, and felt a smile spread across his face as it stopped directly between himself and Kraus. 

"Alexander," he said slowly, a laugh in his voice. "... Truth or dare, if you will?"
^ Click for my graphics ^

Audrey honestly did not know what to do. She felt like running away, but she didn't want to appear as a wimp. There are also so many things she could have said or even done to Zeth. But yet she stayed silent. Seriously, what were you supposed to do when a guy was stripping for you? Audrey was absolutely clueless. She was so mad at herself for being so stupid. What did she expect was going to happen? She knew going into this that Zeth was bold and a bit crazy but she still did it anyway. Who even knows why? But now Audrey felt like she had gotten into something she couldn't get out of. As much as she wanted to run, Audrey couldn't do anything. She remained silent, with her mouth wide open in shock.

Leann had been sitting with the other teens, watching all of the drama unfold. She didnt really have much to do with any of it, but she still found it all incredibly entertaining. She was alway quiet, keeping to herself. But she wanted to talk, to make new friends. So she started to think of dares for Cara. Finally, one came to mind. Without thinking Leann just blurted it out. "I have a dare for you Cara. You have to draw a mustache on your face in permanent marker." She didn't even know if her dare was good or not but she still smiled. She was proud of herself for speaking up and including herself in the conversation.
Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

Waiting on Godot...

"Alexander, truth or dare, if you will?" Kristoph asked Kraus. Kraus went silent for a moment as he considered this. He didn't so much mind talking about some personal things to some people in this room, but there was alot that he didn't want said, and he didn't know some of the people in this room. Could they be vindictive enough to go to the tabloids about his secrets? Without his secrets, his family business would crumble in pieces- it's credibility gone forever. There was so much he wanted to do with the American branch of his company. He couldn't slip up one bit. Then again, someone like Kristoph would respect that, right?

"The truth," Kraus replied firmly, "I will endeavour to give as full of a truth as I can manage under these circumstances."

"I just wanted to make sure that you were enjoying yourself, fräulein Sarah," Klavier said to Sarah, slipping his arm around her, "Herr Kraus should know better than to let someone so lovely go without company."

Sarah glanced down at how close Klavier was to her now and adopted a warm glow about her. It was so difficult to think about appearances with the rockstar giving her such undivided attention.

"Oh, he can be a bit of a naughty boy sometimes," Sarah smiled, giving Klavier's face a stroke to keep his attention on her longer, "Not as naughty as you though, Sugar," Giggling, Sarah snuggled up a little closer and put her other hand on his chest, "Tell me a bit about yourself, Sugar. A man as handsome as you must have an interesting line of work."

((Ah Sarah- has absolutely no clue XD ))

Noticing Audrey's suddenly petrified expression, Zeth stopped in his tracks, pulling his hands away, lopping his thumbs into the apron casually. This was a surprising turn of events. All keen for a sexy dare then suddenly like a cold shower, nothing. Zeth took a step back, suddenly feeling like a right idiot. It'd be right though. If Klavier or Kraus did this, they'd have no problem keeping the ladies screaming but an average guy like him? Perhaps he was too foreward? No, he had seen Kraus do MUCH worse and got better results. No, she was just simply having fun with him. That's fine. IT's not as if all women in the industry enjoyed toying with him, and making him think that they were interested when all they wanted was a laugh or information. Or money. The ones that did figure out that he could become easily loaded with a simple dice roll tried him far too often. They knew that they couldn't get real millionaires, but him? No- he should remain focused. The main door was broken, and both Kraus and Kristoph were here. Anything could happen with that combination. He needed to be on guard. Where were his guns?

Glancing aside, Zeth shoved down his trousers to floor, exposing his boxer shorts with poker card print ((link included as these are called different things around the world. They are short trousers which are silk or cotton and don't cling to the skin. They're popular for guys in NZ >.> )). Stepping out of the trousers, Zeth picked them up and chucked them to the pile in the corner with the rest of his clothes. Tying the little bonnet on his head, Zeth sighed,

"So much for a sexy dare."

((Dont' worry, it was just the wrong approach. Don't force your character to do something they're not ready for yet. There's plenty of time for character development. And it's cool- this is all drama. It's what the game is about :) ))

"Draw a mousTACHE on my face?!" Cara yelped, suddenly snapped out of perpetual torment, "Awe, MAN!" Adopting a slight pout for a moment, Cara bounced to her feet, "OK! I'm going to find Mr Wright to get a marker." Dashing out to the kitchen, Cara burst through the door, the door bashing into something solid.

"UaaaAARGHHH!" Peering through the door, Cara's eyes landed apon some guy with his ass in the air and poker print with a cute little apron and bonnet on. Cara scuttled up to the guy, and fixed up his bow on his back so it wasn't crumpled weirdly.

"GOSH, you adults sure are strange!" Cara announced, before skipping towards Phoenix. Zeth glanced up with a grimace. Worst day EVER.

((It's like spreading the plague XD ))
ImageImageImageImage

"So much for a sexy dare."
When Audrey heard Zeth say those words, she immediately knew that she had screwed something up. The look on his face told her that he felt embarrassed and a little hurt. She couldn't believe that she had frozen up like that. How could she have been so rude to him? Even though she wanted to apologize, she knew that wasn't what Zeth needed. Audrey had judged that Zeth was the type of person who kept a lot of secrets and had been hurt in the past. She had to be careful about what she said to him, because she didn't want to offend. She slowly walked up to Zeth and looked him straight in the eyes. "Zeth, what I did must have made you feel inadequate and possibly humiliated. What I did was wrong, and for that I do apologize. Is there anything you need to talk about? I am, after all, a licensed therapist. It always helps to talk to someone." She could only hope that what she had said could somehow make up for what she had done.
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

Last edited by bethanyann96 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Waiting on Godot...

((Does she say this before or after he got booted to the floor?))
ImageImageImageImage

(( after sorry I wasn't clear :) ))

Under-aged Defense Attorney

Vera sat there, doing nothing ........ except watching everything unfold in front of her eyes.

"Draw a moustache on your face!" Vera heard Leann blurt out.
Vera eyes widened in surprise. Next thing she knew, Cara bumped into something solid. Not knowing why, Vera was beginning to have trouble to hold in her laughter. After a few moments, she couldn't hold it in any more. It was just too hard.

"Hahahahahaha" Vera began to laugh.

This was going to be one long but fun night. Vera thought.

"A truth..." Turning, Kristoph folded one arm across his chest and propped his other elbow on it, hand on his chin in an intentionally cliché 'thinking' pose as he looked at Kraus, the ghost of a smile on his face. 

The problem with having only had what could only be described as a strictly professional relationship with Kraus until this informal gathering was that Kristoph knew little to nothing about the man himself, other than that he had some connection to the gang with whom he was himself concerned. One would think that such a lack of knowledge would leave one actually more open to a multitude of potential truths, but actually.... Kristoph was unsure of where to pitch his question. 

Deciding that he was thinking far too much into what was actually just a game, Kristoph lowered his arm to fold it across his chest with the other, and flashed a brief smile at Kraus before speaking. 

"Alexander...." He paused. "If you were to spend 24 hours in an isolated room with one person in this room, who would that person be, and why?"

-----

Klavier hummed his contentment as Sarah burrowed into him, responding by drawing her closer with the arm around her waist. It seemed like far too long since he had had a beautiful fräulein held close like this, and he had definitely missed it. That feeling of a delicate frame against his, feminine softness, sweet and floral scents.... Ja. It's been far too long.

"Naughty, fräulein?" He chuckled. "I don't believe that I'm the one getting nice and close to someone other than her 'boyfriend'," he teased, leaning his head close to her ear. "Not that I mind in the slightest."

"As for my line of work..." He moved his head away again and swept his bangs to the side with a grin. "Surely you know of the impressive solo rocking, prosecuting, private-eye combination of Klavier Gavin?"

((What an ego. xD))

Waiting on Godot...

Kraus' eyes flashed wider in surprise of the question. He honestly expected to get a deeply delving question specifically tailored to make him slip gossip about his exclusive life style that he fought to hard to hide. Instead, it's something so much more innocent.

Relaxing to a calm when he recovered from the initial shock, Kraus smiled, "Well, I'd much like to spend the next 24 hours getting to know you, Kristoph. It's uncommon to find such a kindred spirit in this world we live in. I've considered many times visiting you."

((HAHAH! I imagine Klavier would have an ego like this :3 ))

"As for my line of work... surely you know of the impressive solo rocking, prosecuting, private-eye combination of Klavier Gavin?"

Sarah paused, desperately searching her memory for any trace of that name at all. He was such a lovely man, and he sounded like he was very famous. Surely she had seen him SOMEwhere? It was obvious that he was a sibling to the man Alex had invested so much time and interest in, but those careers... she... didn't listen to music so she didn't really follow it. Law was more Alex's thing- she couldn't keep up with her life and all of his.

"Aiie..." Sarah's accent broke slightly, her face turning flush, "Aiie..." Sarah got out an mp3 player from her pocket and scrolled through her playlist madly to see if she had any of his music. Stopping on 'Guitar Serenade' as she saw the name Klavier Gavin, she froze. She didn't know what that song was like. She downloaded it cause it had pretty lyrics, but as for it's sound...

((Sarah would be the WORST love interest for Klavier XD ))

((Sorry- I want to interact with Vera, but she's kind of separated herself again. Should we suggest that Vera has a marker?))
ImageImageImageImage

Kristoph couldn't help the smile that spread across his face at Kraus' initial shocked reaction to his intentionally harmless question. He had clearly expected something deeply invasive, but really, would it have been at all polite for Kristoph to have delved so deep upon minutes of becoming properly acquainted with the man? No. It was good to start off harmless. He was sure he would get answers for deeper things eventually. The man did intrigue him. 

At his answer, however, it was Kristoph's turn to be shocked, and he blinked a few times with surprise as Kraus picked him without hesitation. 

"A kindred spirit?" he said eventually, his smile almost incredulous. "In what way, Alexander? And I do regret that you decided against such visits."

-----

Ouch. Ouch. Trying his best not to look too wounded as Sarah mentally wrestled for any sort of recognition of his name, Klavier watched as she paused on the name of his song on her MP3. He wasn't so petty as to be COMPLETELY put off. So this was one beautiful girl who didn't know who he was. There were millions of others who did, and hey.... she didn't seem in any way disinterested even though she hadn't known him. 

Having thus reassured himself, Klavier broke into another charming grin, and gave Sarah a light squeeze, leaning in to peer down at the MP3. 

"Well, you have one song," he said positively. 

((What do you mean by suggesting that Vera has a 'marker'? ^^;))

Leann was so pleased with herself that she had come up with a successful dare. She sat there smiling to herself and thinking about the look on Caras face when she heard the dare. It was priceless. Leann noticed the quiet girl with blue hair laughing about the dare too. It made her happy to see someone else laugh about what she had said. She walked over to her and sat down. She decided that she would start up a conversation with her because she seemed a bit lonely as well "Hi. I'm Leann. Vera, right?"

Last edited by bethanyann96 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Waiting on Godot...

Kraus stopped once more. He had to admit that at first, finding out about Kristoph's situation gave him joy because he finally had a way of exposing the Ferdinands and taking them out of the equation in a way that he could make completely legal given the right team of investigators. He had MORE than enough resources to accomplish this, but his own personal safty played a large part in this. He had to be isolated from the investigation if he was going to be able to prosecute this case and put a final end to it. That was why he never visited Kristoph in jail personally- always through a proxy. In this case, Zeth, one of the few he trusted with utter secrecy and thorough investigation.

Well, it was one of the reasons he never visited anyway.

His other reason was a far more personal one, and it could not be exposed at any cost, otherwise it'd TRULY be his down fall.

"It could not be helped," Kristoph replied softly, "My involvement in your case is heavily enough compromised with meeting you here as it is. If I were to be found to be involved with your investigation, they would find out the whole truth easily enough and take me off the case. With perfect isolation from the investigation, I am ruled out of the equation entirely." Kraus' eyes dipped in disappointment, "If you are to be disappointed that I have not been able to visit you in jail, then you are not alone. "

((Cara has a dare to draw a moustache in permanent marker on her face- that's why she went to the kitchen. To find Phoenix))

Glancing back up, Sarah felt a little helpless.If he really was that famous and well known, it must've been a little hard to receive when someone owned one of your songs but still didn't know you.

"I... downloaded it because it had pretty lyrics and a male singer but the song has too much treble in it. I could only feel the guitar." Sarah's cheeks turned a slight pink colour despite her make up, "I should have found a video of the song instead in hindsight. Then I might've atleast seen your handsome face." Giving him a sweet smile, she hoped that the subject would move on. It was starting to become a little awkward for her.

"Mr WRIGHTWRIGHT!" Cara gleed skipping up to Phoenix, and stopping dead in her tracks as she saw he was wearing a suit that didn't fit him which was inside out. Damn, these parents were strange. Going out to Phoenix anyway, Cara stood in front of him and grinned, "I need a PERRRRmanent marker, sir!"

"Is that so?" Phoenix asked, "Who are you giving a monobrow to?"

"One moustache on me is all that is required sir!" Cara chripped, "but..." suddenly looking very awkward, she glanced aside, "I kinda have to kiss my ex boyfriends new girlfriend."

"Oh?" Phoenix sat down on a chair, and leaned over his arms to Cara, "That's not easy. Kissing someone that you don't like?"

"Kinda," Cara frowned. Phoenix nodded in sympathy. It can be difficult to accept when a new love walks into an ex's life. He had seen the repercussions in court so many times. "I don't know what to feel anymore. I tried so hard to be a good girlfriend for him but... but..." Closing her eyes, tears started to come out. Again. What is it with boys? Why do they do this to me?

"It'll be fine," Phoenix smiled, wrapping his arms around her and giving her a reassuring hug, "Sometime it just doesn't work out between two people. Who knows though, maybe there's a really awesome guy in the circle just waiting to kiss you?"

"Maybe..." Cara frowned.

((Will add more laterz))
ImageImageImageImage

Vera was thinking about how Cara would look like when she has the moustache on her face, it would be hilarious. That's the best dare she's heard in a while. As Vera calmed down she noticed a girl approach her and sit down next to her.

"I'm Leann. Vera right?" Vera heard her say.
"Yeah. I'm Vera nice to meet you." Vera said, smiling.
"By the way, nice dare." Vera continued as she was grinning (almost).

Waiting on Godot...

((W#1fan- Up to you if you do it, but it'd be kinda awesome and in character if Vera emoted in scribbles like she does in the game. I see you're playing her as shy, but as an artist myself, we are SO expressive in art. She'd totally come out with that even if she's shy when she talks ^^ Thought I'd pass the thought to you incase the idea interested you in any way :) ))

((Bethanny- did you get my PM? If you did and you're still cool with it, I'll continue rolling with Zeth's scene.))

Phoenix got up, and went to his bedroom and rummaged around for a permanent marker at his study desk. Finally finding one, Phoenix smiled with a sigh.

"And they say that WE are crazy?" Doing a small chuckle as he walked back to the girl, he was amused how kissing an ex boyfriend's new girlfriend was significantly more traumatic than having a silly moustache on your face... The way she said it, she didn't even seem to mind kissing other girls too. Just that one. That was one brave kid. Or uninhibited.

"Here's your marker...?" Phoenix offered the marker to Cara expectingly, wanting to address her by her name. She was one of Trucy's friends... or so he hoped.

"My name is Cara, Mister Wrighto!" Cara grinned, suddenly giving him a quick hug, "Thank you for getting me a marker and talking to me!" Scooting back into the lounge before Phoenix could reply, Cara dashed over to the blue haired girl that looked like an artist.

Cara stuck the marker out in front of her, and the girl that dared her with a smile on her face.

"I have the marker! Could you please draw the moustache on me?"
ImageImageImageImage

((Sorry if I took a while to respond. I go on court records on my phone, so I don't usually notice when I get a PM))
Leann grew a wide smile on her face when she found out that Vera had enjoyed her dare. "You really liked it? Thats cool. I wasn't really sure if anyone thought it was funny. But obviously someone did."
Right as she said that, Cara ran up and stuck the marker into Vera's face, asking her to draw the moustache. This was so awesome, Leann thought to herself as she watched Cara stand there, dangling the marker right in front of her and Vera. Maybe this Vera girl and her could become friends. They seemed like they might have a lot in common if they actually got the chance to sit down and talk. A friend was just what Leann needed right now, and she was happy at the prospect of potentially finding one.

Waiting on Godot...

((I had a feeling that something was making it so you couldn't see it *nods* I'll wait with Zeth's RP- it seems the game has progressed on without him anyway))
ImageImageImageImage

Vera looked confused, she looked at Cara then the marker and back at Cara again.

"Well, sure. I'll draw a moustache on you." Vera said, scribbling in her scrapbook a smiley face for who knows why.
Vera dropped the sketchpad and then took the permanent marker. Quickly she went to work to draw a moustache on Cara's face.

After a bit, Vera finished drawing and stretched a bit.

"Ahhhhh. Done! What do you think?" She asked.

Waiting on Godot...

Cara's face sweat dropped slightly at Vera's question. She didn't know if she wanted to know what she looked like right now. She probably looked very silly with a moustache on!

"I think I'll trust that it looks ok," Cara responded, trying to sound positive. Specially under the circumstances.

She was next.

Her.

The girl that Darren chose over her. Well... Darren WAS single for six months but that's beside the point. He dumped her. Darren never dumps girls. She was told this VERY clearly by so many of the other girls. What kind of snide mocker was Nadine going to do to her. She did have all the bragging rights now. Darren hanging off her shoulder... sort of, his adoring glances... well... wear they adoring or just a blush that she was kissing a girl? The feelings she gets to share with him which were so certain... why couldn't she have that? Why was she unworthy? She did nothing wrong!

((Does Christopher want to step in and give her a cuddle so he's not as scary as he was before?))
ImageImageImageImage

Insanity at its classiest.

((So wait, is Chris still there, or are we re-entering?))
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

CarChaseCityMan wrote:
((So wait, is Chris still there, or are we re-entering?))

((....... Yes. You wanted to continue being in the game, so I made spins for Chris. Chris is still in the game.))
ImageImageImageImage

Chris had been sitting back with his headphones on for a while, drowning out the sounds of the room and just thinking. He removed them now and the flood of noise came back. Chris saw Vera's drawing and had to chuckle at it, but then he noticed that Cara had suddenly gotten serious, and he wouldn't feel right without trying to help.

"Hey, Cara," he began, "are you okay? You seem kinda moody all of a sudden. Is there something wrong?"
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

"Hey, Cara, are you okay? You seem kinda moody all of a sudden. Is there something wrong?"

Cara turned to the voice and saw Chris there with his headphones hugging his neck. A slight smile tried to fight it's way through her expression. He looked really cool with his head phones on him like that. He was probably mixing up a song in his head while this was all happening. But wait- stop thinking like that... he doesn't like you. He's just leading you on like Darren did. Cara dipped her eyes. She still had to kiss him too. Perhaps she got that over and done with first. Atleast a false kiss was better than a gloating one. Scrunching up her false moustache in anxiety, Cara puckered her bottom lip and adopted a huff. Atleast he was starting out nice. Darren did too, but it was better than sulking about.

Leaping at Chris like a striking cobra, Cara did a dive hug onto Chris' arms and cuddled up into him with a frown.

"I... didn't spin very well," Cara said, still hearing Chris' music through the headphones just by her head. It was playing a cool beat. She couldn't quite tell what the song was though, "I.... Please don't be mean to me. I don't want to go through all of that again..."

((Did Chris notice that Cara had spun him also?))
ImageImageImageImage

Chris raised an eyebrow at the sudden embrace but it went away a second later. "Well, you didn't spin that bad, obviously, seeing as you got me, right?" He smiled as he looked down at the girl with a drawn-on mustache that she had for some strange reason. "And why would I be mean to you? You don't deserve that kind of treatment from anybody," he went on, shutting off the music he was listening to.

Waiting on Godot...

"You say that now," Cara replied, "but you'll hate me just like Darren did. I don't even know what I do wrong..." Frowning, she paused for a moment to recollect herself. Be brave, Cara. You have to kiss two people, then it should be all fine after than. No more kissing people you don't want to kiss for a while. Getting up to kneel in front of Chris, Cara recomposed herself finally, "That's ok though, as long as you don't dump me as meanly as he did. You have to promise me you wont."
ImageImageImageImage

Chris was a little surprised. "Dump you? I wasn't aware we were going out. Did I miss something, or have you been thinking about this?" His smile returned and now he felt a wave of confidence. She was talking like they were already dating. Chris knew she was a great girl, although a little crazy, but crazy was the only thing he could be with. Normal girls were boring, anyway. "But I promise."

Waiting on Godot...

"Huh?" Darren tilted his head in wonder at what just happened before him. Did Cara just declare that Chris and herself were dating and he agreed just like that? Entertained by Cara's sudden turnabout of events, Darren cracked a slight smile despite the awkwardness of the last minute or two. He REALLY didn't know how that girl was wired. One minute she doesn't want to go near the guy, the next she's talking as if he had already asked her out and she was negotiating her dating terms. What a WEIRD chick! Well, if Chris can stand that crack then he could have it. There was only a certain amount of strange Cara he could handle.

"Hmmmm..." Cara hummed giving Chris a staunch analytical expression for a long moment before reverting to a happier expression, "That'll do for now then!" Cara then bounced up, wrapped her arms around Chris, and gave him a kiss.

((Lolol- I wonder how many guys Cara inadvertently picks up this way O.o XD ))
ImageImageImageImage

Once again, Chris was baffled at how quickly all of this was moving. On one hand, it seemed absolutely crazy and out of the ordinary, but on the other, he was totally fine with it. Maybe I'm crazy too, he reasoned, pulling away from the kiss slowly, still smiling and shaking his head. "Hey, Cara, if you don't mind me asking, where did all of this even come from? For a while you were ignoring me, and then you just up and decide we're dating. What happened?" he asked, although he expected there would be no real answer, not with this girl.

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

((*lurking Panda pokes her head in*
Just thought I'd swing by briefly to see how the RP was going and give my vast chocolate-coated thanks to the lovely Arkillian for taking over as GM while I'm unable to <3 I'm currently recovering from my bout of extreme ill-health only to be swamped with schoolwork and working ridiculous hours at a bookshop but I can confirm that I'll be back some time during January~ Look forward to RPing with you all again then :D ))
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

Waiting on Godot...

((Get better, Panda, and don't worry about us :) Trucy is still available to RP at the moment so you should be able to step back into RPing her when you're healthy again. I look forward to RPing with you again in the near future ^^))

"Hey, Cara, if you don't mind me asking, where did all of this even come from? For a while you were ignoring me, and then you just up and decide we're dating. What happened?"

Cara tilted her head to the side with a confused expression, "Isn't a better question why did you suddenly kissed me?" Tilting her head to the other side, Cara crossed her arms, "I distinctly remember NOT rolling you that time yet I still managed to kiss you somehow." Cara raised a brow coyly, "And people call ME random."
ImageImageImageImage

Chris cleared his throat. "Well, I had a reason for it," he said in his own defense. "I was trying to protect Leann and Artie because they were going to kiss, and you were going to try and stop them from doing it because of that dare. No one else did it, so I just decided to step in." He scratched his head and laughed a little. "But hey, you can't complain. You were enjoying that, I could tell. You can't even deny it."

Waiting on Godot...

"HAH! That's a lame excuse to steal a kiss off me, but what evs," Cara snorted in retort, "You boys are so silly. All of you."

Reaching forward, Cara gave Chris one last kiss, then smirked, "There. Now you don't need to intercept my next kiss, right?"
ImageImageImageImage

Chris grinned. "Eh. I'll probably end up doing it anyway, just for fun." He turned on his music and put one headphone on, nodding his head to the beat of the song. "'Sides, you're the weird one here anyway," he teased. "I've never met a girl like you, and I've met a lot of girls in my day."

"Awwwwww." Vera said as she watched Cara and Chris, she couldn't help it, they were so cute together. She decided to draw a quick sketch of Cara and Chris kissing with cute pink hearts all around them. Once she decided what to draw, she immediately went to work. It took a while to finish though with all the colouring and everything, but when she did, she tapped on Leann's shoulder and showed her the drawing.

"What do you think?" Vera asked Leann.

Waiting on Godot...

((Good lord- I hope Cara has the moustache in the sketch XD That would be HILARIOUS XD ))

Cara stuck out her tongue at Chris, and smiled again. Back with the head phones. Damn, he was so cute bopping his head about in his own little world. It was too bad that moments like this wouldn't last forever.

Speaking of things that didn't last forever, she still had one more kiss. With her. Nadine. Oh boy, now what?

Crawling over to Nadine, Cara gave her an agitated sulk, still leaning heavily on her knuckles like a gorilla. Cara continued this expression for a long moment.

"Six months," Cara suddenly said, "Maybe more. How could I not have seen this. I had no idea why he dumped me like he did, and I now know why. I really didn't think you were that kind of person, Geegee. I knew you liked him but.... but... but..." Cara's face dropped, giving her a stern look, failing to hide her upset, "I had no idea that you'd go after him anyway!"

((Uh- lets say cara is also a cheerleader >.> It's a big cheerleader team. Perhaps they were friends of some sort?))
ImageImageImageImage

Vera tapped Leanns shoulder and asked her what she thought of her drawing. She was shocked at the amount of detail in the picture that had taken ver practically five minutes to draw. She only wished that she had that kind of artistic ability. "Wow Vera this drawing is amazing! How did you do it so quickly? And it's such a cute picture if Cara and Chris! The moustache is a nice touch." Having said that Leann started to burst out laughing. Vera had done a great job drawing that moustace in Cara. Leann could see that her and Vera were starting to become friends, and that thought made her so happy.

Now Chris sat back to watch the craziness happen. He wondered how big a deal this was to Cara, kissing the new girlfriend of her ex in the same night the two got together. Also, the fact that Cara was now Chris's girlfriend raised some concerns about the game now. He hoped he wasn't going to act like the jealous type here. He didn't want to ruin anybody's fun. But that didn't stop him from worrying about it. For now it was totally fine; two girls kissing was always welcome in his book.

Chris shook his head. I'm such a perv, he thought with a light chuckle under his breath.

Waiting on Godot...

((Bethany- what is Audrey doing with Zeth? I'd like to wrap that up if we can. I know you had problems viewing my PM before but do you want to update the RP?))
ImageImageImageImage

((I edited my post from before. Sorry about the wait (:))

Waiting on Godot...

((Totally wrote stuff here when I was super tired and it was not what non tired Killy wanted to say :( Hopefully though, Nadindi will introduce a new adult which will cause MUCH trouble and drama for Zeth though so some of it still stands :) Miss Luna Lovah- Zeth's arch nemasis XD ))

"Zeth, what I did must have made you feel inadequate and possibly humiliated. What I did was wrong, and for that I do apologize. Is there anything you need to talk about? I am, after all, a licensed therapist. It always helps to talk to someone."

Zeth gave her a strange look as he rolled around to look at her. What the heck?

"Your fault?" Zeth asked, "How the heck is this your fault? It's just a game. Don't make a big deal over it. I don't need a shrink just because I was dared to wear an apron." Strutting up to the table, Zeth snatched the bottle off the table, flicked it in the air, and caught it as cooly as a guy in a frilly apron and bonnet could, "OK, me next."

Placing the bottle in the middle of the table, Zeth waited for everyone to regather around the table before letting out a daring grin

"Anyone want to place bets on who will fall victim to the bottle when I spin it? Takers? takers?" Not waiting any longer for a response, Zeth gave the bottle a firm flick,. the bottle rocketed around in circles for a moment, before it slowed it's descent. Pettering to a stop, the bottle rolled past Klavier, and landed.... on Audrey. Zeth crossed his arms and smirked, "OH, now this is an interesting turn of events, Miss Lincolns. Truth or dare?"
ImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Arkillian on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Page 2 of 14 [ 527 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay