Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 3 of 14[ 527 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next

Re: Spin the Bottle- Part 5- Positions still OPEN!Topic%20Title

((Haha sorry. I have a hard time writing for Audrey because I never know how Zeth will react to what I say.))
Wow why did Audrey have to be so incredibly awkward? It was fairly obvious that she lacked the social skills needed to hang out with these people. She had the feeling that she should just find Leann and leave before she made more of an embarrassment of herself. She felt like crying, but then again, she didn't even know any of these people. But for some reason, what Zeth thought of her mattered to her. A licensed therapist? How could she be so stupid?? As Audrey was thinking this to herself, she noticed that Zeth had spun, and it had landed on her. Wow...this is what they call irony, she thought to herself as Zeth said, "OH, now this is an interesting turn of events, Miss Lincolns. Truth or dare?" What to do, Audrey thought as she took a deep breath and looked back at Zeth. Okay, time to fix this. She wanted to do something that would show everyone she was fun to hang out with, not the strange person that everyone only pretended to like. "Um...I choose dare." After the words popped out of her mouth, she covered it with her hand. What did she just do?
Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

Waiting on Godot...

((Oh man- I'm so sorry Bethany T.T I totally wrote that when I was REALLY tired an exhausted. I've been averaging 2amers this whole week and I was totally tired when I wrote the first version of that post when Zeth got all moody for a while cause of the psychology comment. IT makes sense for her character to say it now looking at it, but when I first wrote that I was all 'Wow- that was the wrong thing to say to Zeth.' Completely ignore that remark, ok? It was strong, but it was in character. Tired me made a bad call T.T I thought I got rid of all of it, but 1 hour of power nap obviously isn't enough :( *huggles* Sorry, Zeth is hard to get to trust you, but not THAT hard. He shouldn't flip out from a comment like that :( Early night for me tonight >.< ))

Zeth smirked slightly, slipping his thumbs into the apron, "A dare..." Looking at Audrey analytically, he saw her absolutely petrified look. Normally seeing a woman this upset wouldn't phase him, but there was a certain amount of guilt to be had for coming on too strong for a women that for some reason wanted to dare you something... sexy. What was she after? He did.... sexy, and she freaked out. OK, so lets say he cranked it down a notch. What do women want to feel sexy but without a guy coming on to them? Damn, this was hard. Glancing at the laundry door, Zeth was tempted to walk out and leave her in limbo while he had a cigarette. HE probably shouldn't do that though it'd just make matters worse. Lets see... business suit, classy looks, clean and proper, a psychologist. She's probably listened to alot of men talk about the horrible things going on in their minds and had to bear it on her shoulders. She also seemed withdrawn. Perhaps withdraw was her defence against these evils in the work. She seemed to be slightly liberated when she was given control of his dare too. Perhaps that was the ticket?

"I dare you, Miss Lincolns," Zeth started, pointing at her, "to force a kiss on me. I don't care how you do it. I will fight you the whole way though." Motioning to the whole room, Zeth grinned, "This whole house is your playing field, and the people in this house can be on your team or mine, but you must be the one that kisses me and it must be by force though." Reading himself to run, Zeth raised his brows, "Ready?"
ImageImageImageImage

((Its no big deal.Ive been there before. Go get your sleep haha!!!(:))
Audrey was stunned by the dare given to her by Zeth. He made trying to kiss him sound like a sport of some sort. This couldn't be good. She was never one for sports. But, his attitude seemed good. He didnt seem upset with her anymore, if he even had been. She didn't know why, but she was having trouble getting a read off of him. "Um okay.. " she uttered nervously. Now, to figure out how to catch him. And kiss him. Oh my goodness, she thought as she got ready to run. What did I get myself into? With that thought in her mind, she started to run towards Zeth.
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

Waiting on Godot...

"Heheh..." Zeth grinned. She didn't grab help straight off the bat. Even getting Sarah to help would've improved her odds immensely. That girl wasn't as strong as him, but boy, she made up for it with technique. He'd be TOAST if she convinced the Dragon to leave his post. That guy was a brick in the face. He was trained to take on men twice his size. Kraus he knew wouldn't think twice about helping her, but he wouldn't be able to hold him down by himself. Zeth was too sneaky for that. As for the rest, he could take them all on one to one. The best thing she could do is either be rough with him, corner him somehow, or get help. He could see any of the option being fun.

Time to fly though.

Leaping towards Audrey, Zeth took a few running steps before dive rolling past her, and rolling up to his feet. Dashing to the hallway door, Zeth smirked, looking back, "Catch me if you can!"

((Essentially, we can RP this until a little bit till you either corner him in a suitable way, he's pinned by enough people to overpower him, or he's taken down in a way that would immobilise him. Essentially, unless she gets creative, she can't do this alone. If you ask for help can people not auto accept the request, but be 'convinced' to help. It'd make this dare alot more interesting :) One last thing- please let me decide if Zeth can free himself. I wont abuse this right, but I want this to be an interesting chase scene. Lets see what hilarity can ensue from a guy dressed in a frilly apron can have :D ))
ImageImageImageImage
Re: Spin the Bottle- Part 5- Positions still OPEN!HoTopic%20Title

As she saw Zeth speed by her, she knew that this would be too big a task to take on alone. What she was going to have to do was ask someone to help take him down. But who to ask? Who would be the most helpful, that was the real question she had to consider. Out of all the people she had encountered tonight, the person who looked most capable of the task was the bodyguard at the door. Even though he looked a little menacing, he was her only shot at catching Zeth. She immediately ran to the front of the house where the man was standing guard. "Um..excuse me? I have something I could use your help with. For a dare, I'm supposed to catch Zeth, but I'm having a little trouble. Could you help me catch him? Please??" Audrey tried to put on her damsel in distress smile, and pray that he would assist her.

Waiting on Godot...

Zeth watched with wide eyes as she dashed off to the front door for some reason. What was she up to? did she REALLY think she'd shift the Dragon of all people from his post? He'd be a one man army against him for sure, but that man wasn't going to budge. He knew that for sure. How dull. He had hoped she'd give him chase a little longer before getting help. Time to listen on how she got help.

"Um..excuse me? I have something I could use your help with. For a dare, I'm supposed to catch Zeth, but I'm having a little trouble. Could you help me catch him? Please??" Looking towards the gentle voice, Vaughan spotted the woman he just let into the house. Sighing, Vaughan rolled his eyes back to the front lawn once more behind his aviators. Looks like she found atleast one of the games just fine.

"Do what you like inside. I am taking NO part in those game inside. I have been employed to guard this door. Not to run around after the Skunk." Vaughan replied, his eyes glued to the area before him.

((Oh- I just realised that there's a few ways to get Vaughan to help. You could get him to help without him moving from his post, you could get 'his employer' to give him temporary rights to leave his post, you could get the door fixed cause well, he's obviously guarding a broken door, or you could trick him. And if Nadine is reading this, I just realised something hilarious. The only dodgy person to enter this house that Vaughan SHOULD stop is Luna, who he wont stop cause she's his girlfriend XD Lol. That's so awesome ^^ ))
ImageImageImageImage

Waiting on Godot...

((Just been talking to Nadindi- she's very busy with tests and things. Shall we skip overstuff with her characters or do people want to wait?))
ImageImageImageImage

Audrey hated getting denied by Vaughn, and his rejection only spurred her to keep going. She had to think. How would she be able to convince him to help? She knew that he wouldn't stand for begging so she decided that she would have to trick him into helping her out. But how to do that? She paused for a brief moment to think about how to trick him, and suddenly the idea came to her. If she could convince him that whoever hired him to stand guard was okay with him leaving his post, then he would probably agree to help catch Zeth. "But, you see, I already talked to the person who hired you to guard the broken door. And they said that it would be perfectly all right if you left your post to assist me." Even though this was a blatant lie, Audrey stood her ground. Surprisingly enough, she wasn't the least bit nervous. She thought she was a very believable actress. Now if only he would agree with her.

Insanity at its classiest.

((It's up to you guys whether we continue or not. Your call.))
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

((She says she'll be a week))

Vaughan dipped down his sunglasses at Audrey and gave her a VERY unimpressed look. Now THAT was a lie if her ever saw one.

"Nice try," Vaughan responded, pushing his sunglasses back up his nose menacingly. this woman was beginning to get annoying. He wondered when she'd get the picture and give up.

((OK, if I said that this guy wasn't just any door man, he's actually getting paid ALOT of money to do a mundane job. He's WAY over qualified for guarding a door like this. The only way he's going to move from his post is if the person that contracted him give him new orders. There's two people that could've contracted him. Klavier cause he's a rockstar and needs body guys, or that filthy rich looking German guy talking to Kristoph. Take your pick which one you think would employ an over qualified doorman. Otherwise, try another avenue. ))
ImageImageImageImage

Under-aged Defense Attorney

((About Nadindi I don't mind either.))

Waiting on Godot...

((OK- it'd be nice if we could wait for her. Her studies are very important to her and she wants to get into a good university- and she can. I'd rather not drop her RP if I can. She's not holding up the adult's game, so if you guys want to put yourself into a position to 'help out' Audrey, that could fill in time. I think Audrey should ask for help and convince the character to help even if she enlists all the teens to help. That could be funny XD A dog pile. He can't run from that :3 Otherwise, we could pretend that Cara's dare was over and move to the next spin, and when Nadine gets back, she can do the RP for that then. If this is the case, who wants to spin in the teens game next? I suggest Wright'sNo1fan cause I think Chris has spun already. Think Vera is ready to spin? She can spin either Darren and Alex, Alex and Christopher, or Darren and Nadine, but I don't think you should chose the last option for obvious reasons. She'll also do a dare which you get to chose if she flips the coin right. Most people are doing the dare anyway, but I want to give you guys the choice to not do a dare if you don't want to. ))
ImageImageImageImage

((Like I said before, I really don't mind, I'm ready to go whenever. Your call. :redd: ))

Waiting on Godot...

((YOU SPIN ME RIGHT RIGHT ROUND VERA! Do eet :3 Lets just assume that nothing exciting happened in Cara and Nadine's kiss except ex / current girlfriend angst. It'll make things easier. I don't want to leave this RP sitting cause every time we do that, it goes dead and it's hard to start back up again, and with CR like it is right now, we REALLY don't need that. So, if the rules are all clear now, perhaps Vera should try for the bottle?))
ImageImageImageImage

((Okily dokily.))

After the kiss with Cara and Nadine, it was Vera's turn. Vera reached for the bottle and span it once, it turned and turned and turned and landed on ...... Darren! She span the bottle once more, it turned and turned and turned .... it pointed to..... Alex! Vera mentally face palmed herself for obvious (sort of) reasons.

Then, she reached for the coin to flip it.
"Heads!" She yelled as the coin landed on tails.

Vera mentally face palmed herself again before speaking.

"Can I have a dare please?" She sighed.

Waiting on Godot...

"Well, I guess I was due," Alex sighed, flicking his hair back out of his face, "I haven't been spun in a while." This girl atleast didn't look like she'd eat his face off with a kiss. IT was a refreshing change to being kissed by all these forward acting girls. Getting a nudge from Darren, he turned a slight flush colour and grimaced, "What?"

"She's not a bad looking chick," Darren winked, "She's also older than we are. You like older chicks?"

"You dolt," Alex rolled his eyes, "I'm seriously not interested in your playing around. I hear enough stories from you to know I'd rather be in math, learning algebra than deal with women."

"SOON, Daniels," Darren responded mysteriously, "Soon you'll understand the ways of the Darren foo, and you TOO will have the ladies all over you."

"Darren.... Foo?" Alex glanced back with a sceptical glance, "You're kidding me, right? They're not interested in your 'foo'. Except Nadine," Glancing away Alex smirked, "And it took you long enough to notice that even."

"Hrmph," Darren huffed, "Even Darren Foo has it's weaknesses. The way of the woman is a difficult road. Even a master such as myself can lose his path."

"For two years?" Alex responded, "that's a long time to lose your path in martial arts. My master would want you to retrain and refind your path before you'd call yourself ANYONE's master."

"FINE!" Darren responded, holding up his hands in defence, "have it your way. I'm just saying, ya know?"

((Chris wanna dare Vera?))
ImageImageImageImage

Chris folded his arms and narrowed his eyes silently, observing what was happening. Vera had spun and gotten a dare, so he flt that it was now up to him to deliver. Taking his headphones off, he cleared his throat. "Ok, Vera, since you got a dare, I think I've got one for you. You're a good artist, right? You have to draw an accurate picture of the most attractive person in the room, according to you, and you have to be honest. You can't pick yourself, so no trying to weasel out of this. Show us what you're made of."
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

((I'd laugh if she drew Cara or something. That'd upset Darren XD ))
ImageImageImageImage

Oh no. That is one dare alright. Vera thought. She needed a way to get out of this without embarrassing herself too much. First of all, I don't want to seem homosexual, so girls are out of the question, I don't want to cause drama so Christopher and Darren are out as well. Leaving, *insert whoever is left*. Eenie meenie miney mo, catch a tiger by the toe, if you score, let it go, eenie meenie miney mo. She mentally began to eliminate people and in the end resorted to using eenie meenie. She got Alex.

Wanting to get this over and done with, she drew Alex quickly and accurately. She didn't take very long and finished soon after beginning the drawing.

"There. Done." She announced, blushing.

"So now I have to kiss Darren and Alex right?" She asked to make sure. Vera is now blushing even more.
(( :bellboy: <=== Like him. XD))

Waiting on Godot...

"Oooooh, who did ya pick? Lemme see!" Cara bounced up to see the pretty art. She had no clue about art- it was a big mystery to her. How on earth did they get people so accurately? IT was MAGIC. Had to be.

Looking down at the picture from above, Cara went to see who she drew.
ImageImageImageImage

Chris began laughing. "Alex, huh? I guess we know who you think is the most attractive guy here, then, Vera." He took a look at the drawing and nodded. "Man, that's pretty good! Maybe you could give that to him as a gift, I dunno, break the ice or something, right?" he said, leaning in to say it in a lower voice and giving her a little nudge. He was just teasing her, but he hoped that she wouldn't be angry at him for it. Some people just didn't like that kind of thing. Vera must have been embarrassed, he reasoned.

Waiting on Godot...

((I'd be mortified if that happened to me. Vera doesn't seem interested in Alex though so she might just be wanting to move on. Art is a very personal thing- SPECIALLY if it's of a guy you like. To this day I wont how art I've drawn of guys I like that I know in person to anyone except close friends.))

"AAAAAAlex," Darren grinned, "You're in the GAME! She totally into you! Check it out!" Grabbing the hand holding the picture and tilting it so Alex could see it, Darren grinned "You even look interested in the game here. My work here is DONE, dude. Work that... what ever it is that girls dig about you thing."

Alex glanced at the picture. IT was a really good picture, and somehow she had made him seem like he was enjoying the game more than he actually was. It was pretty flattering having a picture drawn of him, but he couldn't let that loudmouth know. Darren would NEVER let it down if he showed any interest in a girl just cause she could draw.

"It's nice," Alex replied, leaning back on his arms, flicking his hair back again, "so, who's first?"
ImageImageImageImage

Chris nodded. "Ah, he wants to seem uninterested," he said, with an appreciative grin. One couldn't seem too eager about this kind of thing. The first way to know if a guy really knew what he was doing in situations like this. Chris was, however, interested to see how this would now play out. Would Alex and Vera get something going because of this? He was looking forward to seeing the outcome. Putting on one of his headphones to his ear, he listened to the beat and also to what everyone was saying.

Vera thought about it, whoever she kissed first would be the one she 'likes'. She was debating in her head who to go for, but she realised that she doesn't have anything to lose now and it IS just a game. To her, the most logical way of doing this would be to confuse them as much as possible. Confusing them as much as possible...... I know, I'll kiss Darren! She thought.

She got up and walked up to Darren, she stopped and hesitated but kissed him anyway.

Waiting on Godot...

"Hah! Totally right, bro!" Darren laughed, going to high five Chris when Vera suddenly got up and walked up to him. Giving her a curious expression as she paused for a moment, Darren's high five went a little limp, wondering what she was doing. Before he could consider this, Vera sprang into action, reaching up and kissing him. Hand still paused in mid air, not sure if it was meant to continue waiting for a high five, drop, or embrace to person before him, Darren took a moment to adjust before deciding to just go with it.

Lowering his hand, Darren gave her a polite kiss in return, placing his hand on her mid back. It wasn't anything sensual at all, but it wasn't too impersonal that it'd offend her. He did have some redeeming qualities, and one was that he kissed like a gentleman.

Looking up at the kiss from the ground, Alex relaxed himself once more and glanced to the side. His suspicions were pretty much confirmed. He was the most attractive in the room, but of no interest to her at all. He wasn't surprised that she went for Darren first. It was well known that he was a good kisser. Many girls dated him just to try him out, where he brushed pretty much everyone aside. What was the point of pursuing someone that didn't interest him? He already had a true love. The ice. It'd better be a VERY interesting woman to make him more interested in them than the rink.

Cara looked at Alex with a lopsided expression before giving him a whack on the head.

"What's with that look?" She demanded to know, making Alex snap out of his thoughts and rub his head, "I know what you're doing. You're brushing her off like every other girl that tries to date you." Alex glanced at Cara and smiled coyly, leaning back on his arms again.

"Except you," Alex retort, "I think you'd have to be the only girl date me just to get to Darren. You do everything backwards."

"I was honest with you atleast," Cara frowned, "You knew all along that I wanted to date him. You made me wait a whole month before you'd give me an opening to date him,"

"Of course I did," Alex laughed, "What did you expect me to do after finally letting one woman into my world and finding out she only wanted to use me?"

"A good point," Cara mused, "Was I a good girlfriend to you?"

"I'm not sure," Alex admitted, "You were certainly entertaining. I missed a few training sessions to have lunch with you."

"Oh, really?" Cara beamed, grabbing Alex's hand with a smile, "You're such a sweety when you let yourself be! Why don't you try dating again? Most of the cheerleaders would love to date you."

"And have my every move around her become a bragging point, or a totem of gossip? Hardly," Alex glanced aside, "As fun as leading you on for a month was, I only did it because we became friends so quickly." Glancing back to Cara with a smile, Alex tapped her forehead, "I want to date someone with something in there."

"Insanity?" Cara responded with a confused tone, tilting her head to the side, "I'm not sure I follow your logic."

"It's simple," Alex responded, "I want a girlfriend with brains, even if those brains don't follow conventional logic. Is that such a big ask?"

((Time to sleeeepp >.< ))

</freestyle chat>
ImageImageImageImage

Vera stopped kissing Darren. She did a mental check to make sure that she was still sane. Brain? Check. All Body Parts intact? Check. Sanity? Check. Good, I'm okay. She concluded before walking over to Alex. One more kiss and your turn is over and you wont embarrass yourself anymore. She told herself.

Last edited by Wright'sNo.1Fan on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

The rejection from Vaughn had been a bit disheartening to Audrey, and she decided to try asking someone else. This would defenitely take a lot more time than she wanted it to. She ran back into the house looking around for someone to ask. She could ask Sara, but she didn't know exactly how helpful that would be. Maybe it was time to turn to her niece. After all, she hadn't spoken to her all night because she had gotten so caught up in everything with Zeth. She ran into the living room, where she found Leann quietly sitting to herself, ever observant. There was a lot going on, and she felt bad about interrupting, but she knew she had to. She rushed over to Leann and gave her a big hug. "Hey sweetie. I'm so sorry I haven't gotten a chance to say hi, but right now I need your helP with something.
"Sure Auntie Audrey." Giggling into the palm of her hand, Leann listened to Audrey explain the directions. Then all of a sudden, they both stood up on the couch. At the same time, they both screamed for the groups attention. "Hi, I'm Audrey, Leanns aunt. You don't know me, but I really need everyone's help right now. I was dared to catch Zeth, and I'm going to need your guys help to do it. So, who's willing to help me out?"
Leann felt the need to help her aunt, so she said,"C'mon you guys. Please help my aunt catch Zeth. I'm sure it will be fun."
Niece and Aunt awkwardly stood on the couch, waiting for an answer from the crowd.

Waiting on Godot...

Pausing his conversation with Cara as Vera approached him, he realised that she must've been ready for their kiss.

"Hold that thought," Alex halted Cara from replying to him by putting his finger on her lips for a moment. Glancing up, Alex took a deep breath in, and let it out gradually. He had been through MUCH worse stress for performance than this. His hobby was kicking pucks about under bright spotlights on the ice. This didn't intimidate him. It didn't make it any less daunting though.

Getting up to his feet, slipped his thumbs into he top of his trousers casually and went to say he was ready before...

"Hi, I'm Audrey, Leanns aunt." Alex's eyes opened WIDE as the adult suddenly burst into their game. Also noticing some guy in the background with glasses poke his head out from he doorway and watch the game with curiosity, his face turned limp. You're kidding? The ADULTS were playing truth or dare? This could only end badly. Leann's Aunt continued,

"You don't know me, but I really need everyone's help right now. I was dared to catch Zeth, and I'm going to need your guys help to do it. So, who's willing to help me out?"

Spotting the guy behind her widen his eyes suddenly at her announcement, he apparently didn't expect her to use this method to catch him. Looking the guy over, he looked like one of the smart asses in one of the teams south more that were 'sworn enemies' with his own team. He didn't like him already.

"This guy looks like he needs to be punked," Darren stood up and gave Alex a lopsided expression, "Did you see that cocky expression he had before? We totally need to get this guy for Leann's Aunt."

"Yeah," Alex smirked, crossing his arms, "We could do that move we did in that game with the Falcons last week. You know, the final goal? that was totally awesome."

"I'm IN!" Cara squeeled, "You know that I'm in if it's a dog pile!!"

Zeth widened his eyes further at the kids getting excited about joining in. Crap. Time to think fast. What could he do. Locking a door behind him was cheating. Leaving the house was also cheating. Perhaps she was going to win and he couldn't do a thing about it? Hehehehahahahahah! Well, the dare wasn't concluded till she kissed him. Slinking out of sight, Zeth ducked around the corner to Vaughan, and leaned on the opposite side of the door frame with a grin. Vaughan looked and him and grimaced. He knew that look.

"I wont do it, Gant," Vaughan growled, drawing his gun and pointing it at Zeth's face, "Take your dares away from my post. This is not a game."

"It's always a game, Dragon," Zeth smirked, slipping Vaughan's aviators off his face and swapping his glasses for them. He slipped his glasses into Vaughan's jacket pocket, and gave the pocket a few taps "How do I look?"

"Like an idiot," Vaughan responded, his face now aviator free, "Or a target for my fist. It's hard to tell."

"Perfect," Zeth grinned, turning back to the corridor, "Time to meet my fans."
ImageImageImageImage

((I love you guys so much. Thank you for being so understanding, Arks ♥))

There was the briefest of pauses in Kristoph's response before he inclined his head briefly to Kraus, the most charming of smiles on his face. He had honestly been very surprised by the admission that Kraus invested far more of an interest in him than merely that of a subject in an investigation, but it wouldn't do to show exactly how deep that surprise ran. It would be too close to betraying some sense of the hollow loneliness that he had been suffering since all of the... incidents. It wasn't exactly often that a known murderer, however relatively 'innocent', was presented with a man that wished to spend time with him. It was flattering to say the least. But primarily very surprising.

"I understand the lack of a visit perfectly, I assure you." Kristoph readjusted his glasses, smile still in place as he held Kraus' gaze. "If I had known that such a charismatic man as yourself was that unknown name of Alexander Kraus, my disappointment surely would have mirrored that which you express."

Having said this, Kristoph's eyes inexplicably strayed briefly to rest on the woman who seemed to have been accompanying Kraus, but was now practically draped across his brother. Oh, how... Klavier. Rolling his eyes to himself, Kristoph returned his gaze to Kraus', raising his eyebrows slightly.

"Forgive me if this is an intrusion," he began pleasantly, only a slight hesitation preceding him. "But is that not your... partner, currently wrapped around mein brüder?"

-----

Fighting and managing to sweep the hint of a grimace from his features, Klavier gave a low laugh, lightly squeezing Sarah's waist. "The guitar in that song is indeed beautiful," he agreed, "But please, don't feel yourself obliged to like my music just because you like the packaging, ja?"

He grinned, raising his free hand to brush a stray lock of hair from Sarah's forehead. "They can come separately, you know."

-----

Having managed to survive the kiss with Cara with at least most of her sanity and temper intact, Nadine was relatively proud of how she'd managed to keep her cool during Darren's kiss with Vera. Although admittedly, that largely would have been due to how clear he had made it that the kiss was polite and nothing more.

The preceding events, however, were exciting.

Nadine's eyes had widened with delight at the prospect of what Audrey and Leann had proposed, and springing to her feet, she grinned. This would be good. And a wonderful distraction from the Cara situation.

"Ohh, I am up for this."

-----

((Heeeere comes trouble;
Spoiler: New Adult..!
Name: Luna Lovah
Appearance: 5'7, auburn hair, green eyes, an angular face and a straight scar on the back of her neck, though hidden by her hair. Wears a white shirt, black trousers, a long navy blue coat and a silver swan necklace.
Extra Details / Relationship with someone in the RP: A detective at the local precinct specialising in forensics, but has a hidden background. Has a powerful reputation within the police. French. Friends with Sarah and girlfriend of Vaughan, "The Dragon" guarding the door. Has a complicated history of blackmail with Zeth.

Ohoho. This will be fuuuun. ♥))
^ Click for my graphics ^

Waiting on Godot...

((OMG PERFECT TIMING FOR LUNA. Ok, RP to come, but I'd just like to remind people- it's OK to have a life. It's OK to be sick. It's OK to take a break. Just tell me, ok? That's all I ask :) I'll make it work. RP is suppose to be a fun thing. If it's stressful, I'm doing it wrong. Oh, and I'll assume that Cara kissed Nadine then? Cause I haven't RPed that yet XD I think it's an RP that is slightly over shadowed by the current events now anyways :3 ))
ImageImageImageImage

((ANY TIME IS PERFECT TIMING FOR LUNA ;) ♥ Love you Ark. Also, I sort of assumed we'd skimmed over it as other spins had happened etc, so I'm happy to ignore it if you are? ^^;))

Waiting on Godot...

"Forgive me if this is an intrusion," Kristoph started, "But is that not your... partner, currently wrapped around mein brüder?"

"Hmmm?" Kraus glanced behind himself, noticing Klavier glance back Sarah's hair fondly, he noticed her enamored gaze to him.

"I like more than just the packaging, Sugar," Sarah said to Klavier, leaning closer, "Although the packaging alone is FAR more than adequate."

Kraus sighed. They were whispering, but their actions spoke far louder than words. It was too bad that she looked so fondly towards him. She knew that she couldn't do that. Turning back to Kristoph, Kraus gave a slight bow in respect, "If you'd excuse me,"

Walking up to the couple proudly, Kraus stood tall, stopping beside the two. Noticing Sarah holding her MP3 player in her hands, Kraus relaxed a little. This was safe.

Cupping his hand under hers gently, Kraus cycled the albums around a few times stopping on 'Gavineers'. Sarah looked up at Kraus with a slightly pale look. His face smiled gently, but she knew that she had done bad. Waiting for his words to pull her away from him, her cheerfull mood was abolished by Kraus' sudden presence.

"The... they... no... her.... no...I..." Sarah's accent crumbled, as Kraus lifted the hand with the MP3 player and gave it a light kiss, before pressing the play button.

"Remember these songs, mein frau?" Kraus asked softly, "Herr Gavin has only recently disbanded from this group. They are some of your favourites."

Pausing at Kraus' words, Sarah held her hand to her ear to the song playing at full volume and smiled, "Yes, this is Guilty Love," She said giving Klavier a bright smile, "You did Guilty Love too?"

Kraus smiled, giving her hand back gently, before leaning up close to Klavier's ear, covering his words to him with his hand, "Could I please have a moment with you around the back in five minutes, Herr Gavin?"

((Dun dun dun duuuuuuuh. Sweat it Klavier :karma: ))
ImageImageImageImage

"If you'd excuse me..." 

Kristoph nodded, smiling sympathetically at Kraus and gesturing with his hand to indicate that he understood his need to go over to speak with them. Watching the other man go, Kristoph folded his arms pensively. This would be interesting. Kraus and his apparent girlfriend did seem to have something of an odd relationship. 

-----

"I like more than just the packaging, Sugar. Although the packaging alone is FAR more than adequate."

Klavier had just about managed to respond to Sarah with a half-smile and a tightening of his arm when he realised that someone had joined them. Standing upright, he kept his arm around Sarah even as he perceived her partner. It could be a purely platonic arm, of course. 

He watched in an alert but slightly amused silence, the smile still on his face, as Kraus directed Sarah's MP3 towards his ex-band's music. His smile grew at the delight she displayed once Kraus played his most famous hit. 

"You did Guilty Love too?"

The rock star had opened his mouth to respond in a charming affirmative when Kraus spoke into his ear requesting that he see him in the corridor in five minutes. Raising his eyebrows, Klavier caught Kraus' arm as he moved to pull away, speaking his reply into his ear in a similar fashion.

"Why wait five minutes, Herr Kraus? I'm sure your schöner fraülein will allow us a moment of privacy if you want it, ja?" Pulling away, Klavier smiled at Kraus, playing with a side section of his bangs with his free hand. 

-------

Her shoes clicking loudly on the stone of the sidewalk, the vivid green of Luna's eyes scanned each house that approached as she walked, looking for any tell-tale signs of Vaughan's presence. He'd left her with only the information that he had to go to do a mundane job of some sort for Kraus, but had therefore left her bored out of her mind. She had no particular cases that interested her at the moment, and so had parked as soon as she'd spotted Vaughan's car as she cruised the area. Now all that was left was to find the right house. 

Drawing her coat around herself, Luna paused as she saw one of the houses with what looked like two silhouettes in an over-exposed doorway. Well... no door. That would explain Vaughan being called. 

Lips curling into a smile, she walked up to the door where, to her delight, she found not only her boyfriend (who for some reason had his gun out) but the Skunk. Potentially dangerous in terms of secrets getting loose, but... what fun

Pausing momentarily behind where Vaughan stood with his back to the doorway (What an uncharacteristic oversight.) just to give him a chance to notice her and not react violently, Luna slowly slipped her hands around his torso and tucked her thumbs into his front belt loops.

"Hey there, V."

She grinned from behind Vaughan at Zeth. 

Waiting on Godot...

Looking down at his grabbed arm, this Gavin brother was less to his liking. What he had in attractiveness was too heavily detracted by his bold actions. He supposed he had to expect that from a rock star. Rough around the edges and disrespectful. He much preferred speaking with his more well refined brother already. Remaining neutral, Kraus decided to hold his temper and not lower himself to his level. There was a time and a place to be like fire. Now was not the time.

"Of course," Kraus nodded, turning to Sarah. Sarah gave him a curious look to what they were talking about. Kraus gave her a stern look, giving her a few fast hand signals.

"Of course," Sarah nodded, walking over to Kristoph, and stopping beside him. Kraus gave her a thankful smile, before motioning Klavier to the hallway,

"To the nearest bedroom if you may," Kraus said, "I'd like us to have some privacy."

((Kraus will follow if you want to have first words to Kraus))

Sarah glanced up to Kristoph, and gave him a sweet smile, "Mr Gavin, Alex has asked me to keep you company while he has a chat with your brother, if you don't mind."

((Vaughan was side on the the door, Nadine. Zeth was leaning on the opposite side of the door frame. Lets just say that her presence is familiar enough that it didn't twig his super sniper sensors. You know, Zeth is wearing the trei bien apron, boxer short underwear, bonnet, and aviators? Luna would CERTAINLY motion to that.))

Vaguely aware of a person sneak up behind him, a familiar scent of perfume brushed past Vaughan's nose. Relaxing, Vaughan relaxed his gun grip as a familiar shape wrapped its self around him. Vaughan smiled slightly, allowing himself to be pulled into his girlfriend for the moment. He knew that there was no way she'd be doing this to him if there was suspicious people around him.

"Sorry I had to leave you so suddenly on your day off," Vaughan said, turning his head slightly to Luna, still keeping his eyes on Zeth as he repointed his gun back at him, "You know the needs of the boss though, right?"

Seeing the arms wrapped around Vaughan in a way that he had never seen him allow before, Zeth tried to see the owner in curiosity, seeing only a pair of very beautiful green eyes looking back. Who was this? Vaughan never said anything about a girlfriend.

"OK team," Alex announced, "We're going to split up into two teams. Darren's team takes the left, mine takes the right. Leann's Aunt plays decoy. She goes to chase after the catch, and when he runs, we make a move from either side. If he enters a room, we'll have him surrounded." Turning to Audrey, Alex grinned, "Lets do this."

((Man, it's weird RPing with two Alexs :( I knew this would happen one day. That's why I call Kraus by his last name all the time T.T ))
ImageImageImageImage

Chris stood up and pulled his headphones down. "Jeez, this sounds like a military operation or something. Why are we even doing this?" he asked, but decided not to wait for the answer. "You know what? Nevermind. Who's team am I on?" He wondered why exactly they were all banding together to do this while he awaited his assignment.

((Sorry, double pizzle.))

Audrey liked the sound of this plan. That Alex kid sounded like he certainly knew what he was talking about. This was going to be so fun, she thought to herself. And, once she was able to catch Zeth, she got to kiss him. That would be fun right? Well there's no time for second thoughts now. "Ok, I'm the decoy. Sounds good to me. Um..Alex, why don't you and Darren pick who is on your teams. I wouldn't know where to begin with that. But good job coming up with that plan. I think it will really work." Audrey smiled and looked to Leann for confirmation that it would work. Leann smiled back, and for once in her life she looked confident. If she felt good about it, then Audrey could rely on it working. " I'm ready when you guys are."

Waiting on Godot...

"Nads and Chris are with me," Darren butted in, giving Alex an elbow, "You can fight amongst the rest of the chicks, dude. This one is mine."

"And what is Chris counted as?" Alex retort.

"Non-femanine company of course," Darren replied, "Better odds. Quit complaining."

"But this is just..."

"NOPE!" Darren replied sharply, putting his fingers in his ears, "I'm not listening till the plan is in action!" Alex narrowed his eyes at Darren agitatedly, and pointed at the door to the kitchen,

"Fine," Alex responded, "Take your post and get ready."

"YES SIR!" Darren gave Alex a salute, slipping his arm around Nadine, "Lets go!"

((OK, as I see it, everyone gets into position. Everyone is assumed to be tackling when the call is made unless they specifically don't want to be involved <speak up now>. When Audrey goes to intercept Zeth, it'll be JUST as he sees the new comer to the house, Luna, cause it's funnier that way. Kraus and Klavier would have moved to the bedrooms already when Darren's group position themselves. I figure by the time they got organised, those two would've moved on. Unless Nadine wants these two to be momentarily distracted by teens rushing past? Anyways, this scene wont be easy to RP but lets give it a go anyways XD ))
ImageImageImageImage

((Vera is on Alex's team then right?))

Waiting on Godot...

Wright'sNo.1Fan wrote:
((Vera is on Alex's team then right?))

((Yup. Alex has all the girls but Nadine. Score, huh? XD Lols.))
ImageImageImageImage
Page 3 of 14 [ 527 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay