Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 4 of 14[ 527 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next

Re: Spin the Bottle- Part 5- Positions still OPEN!Topic%20Title

Having led the way to the nearest bedroom, Klavier held the door open for Kraus before shutting it behind them both. Leaning his back against the door after it had closed, he folded his arms and raised his eyebrows at Kraus. He felt thatcould already tell what this was going to be about, of course, but Klavier didn't actually feel himself to be in the wrong. Sure, Sarah and Kraus had arrived as a 'couple', but thus far, Kraus had been neglecting his beautiful fraülein as if unaware of just what he had. He seemed far more interested in Kris. So Klavier felt himself to be perfectly justified in paying Sarah her deserved attention.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your private company?" he asked finally, opting to switch languages to German and using an exaggerated imitation of Kristoph's speech. 

-----

Kristoph watched as Kraus and Klavier disappeared off together and sighed, shaking his head to himself. Knowing Klavier as he did, Kristoph knew that he wouldn't take any chastisement of his behaviour very well. No doubt he thought he was being reasonable somehow. As he silently wished Kraus luck with dealing with his brother, Kristoph's thoughts were interrupted by a sweet voice by his side. 

"Mr Gavin, Alex has asked me to keep you company while he has a chat with your brother, if you don't mind."

Kristoph turned to Sarah, giving a short bow before straightening and smiling pleasantly. "Of course I don't mind in the slightest, Miss Cottontail. I am only too glad to be granted such company as yourself."

Despite the automatic cordiality towards Sarah, Kristoph's mind inexplicably kept returning to Kraus and his brother. He was almost tempted to go and watch the exchange. The thought of his brother winding up Kraus was... displeasing somehow. 

-----

Taking in Zeth's appearance silently for a moment, Luna felt herself grin, although it was hidden by Vaughan's body that she was still pressed against. Zeth Gant was dressed like that? It was as if some divine forces had simply paved the way for her to have ridiculous amounts of fun at his expense tonight.

In response to Vaughan, Luna nodded, turning her head to the side in order to speak. "Of course, V... I know." Stepping to the side, she stretched up onto her toes to kiss his cheek and stood by his side, now grinning fully at Zeth. 

"Salut, ma marionette."

-----

Grinning at the prospect of what they were about to do, Nadine laughed. "Let's do this!"
^ Click for my graphics ^

Waiting on Godot...

'He does have manners,' Kraus thought as Klavier opened up the door to Phoenix's bedroom, opposite the kitchen. Walking into the room, it was certainly a small room in comparison to his own at the villa, but he assumed that it was adequate for a more modest living. Judging by the half effort to clean the place up though, he assumed that this was Herr Wright's room and not his daughters, and that he wasn't a tidy man, unlike himself. It could not be helped. Inspiration breed in chaos. He assumed that this was the reason Wright made a particularly good lawyer. A creative mind and heart.

Finally feeling more warmer towards the attractive young rockstar, Kraus' expression became slightly more reflective of this. He wished that the circumstances of the conversation with him were more favourable. Hopefully if he were diplomatic enough here, then he wouldn't need to destroy that. Klavier, although more graceful with his actions was still on guard. He was not surprised. Had the young man known the full extent of the influence he had on his brother right now, he may have been at the level of panicking, and preparing his words for a plea bargain by now.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your private company?" Klavier asked in their native tongue, German. Kraus raised a brow in interest at this choice. The young man did take this situation very seriously. Or perhaps this was his lawyer side coming out now. Either way, the change of tone was to his liking, even if it spoke with barbed wire on it's tongue.

"My delicate rose, Sarah, of course," Kraus replied, also in German, with a quiet smile, "She is quite a treasure to look at, is she not? The two of us met in front of a camera for a bridal magazine," Giving a polite gesture as he conjured up the memory of the photoshoot they did together, she did truly take his breath away that day. The look of adoration she gave him was indescribable. Oh, back in the days when she knew less than she did now.

Glancing aside thoughtfully as he remembered her expression back then, it was very obvious how her attitude to him had changed over time. If he were to love a woman though, it would've been her. Every day she brought something new to his dark life. She was the best companion he could ever hope for, but everything came at a price.

Turning back to Klavier, Kraus approached the young man with a smile, "I'm not surprised that she feels a certain draw to you. She has a very keen eye for the aesthetics, and you are a handsome young man," Standing in front of Klavier, Kraus tilted his head to the side adopting a neutral expression as he lowered his voice so only Klavier could hear if anyone else wear to listen, "I'd suggest moving your efforts on however. She has... special needs that you can not cater for." Kraus said honestly. There was a part of him that thought that the company of another man would be good for her, but Kraus did not believe in his heart that such a brash man was capable of tolerating her once he knew the truth. His pride was in his music. There was no way that a man like that could make her happier than he could. He refused to let a man into their life if he just wanted to have his way with her.

((Just a side note, Kraus isn't being threatening at this moment. Klavier can take it as threatening cause being talked down upon is threatening in a way, but Kraus right now is calm, and the lowering of his voice was done for reasons of privacy. I dont' know how well this translates. Kraus currently only trying to deter Klavier from getting close to Sarah. Not actively block him.))

"Of course I don't mind in the slightest, Miss Cottontail. I am only too glad to be granted such company as yourself."

Sarah smiled at Kristoph's courteous reply. She could see why Alex liked him already. He was a well groomed man, with long delicate fingers that barely showed signs of prison life. She assumed that he was supplied moisturiser as a small creature comfort. It was strange to think that this man was a killer, and behind bars. He was the most unlikely person in the world as far as she could see.

"Oh, excellent!" Sarah smiled ecstatically, looking up at his charming face, "Tell me, are you close you your brother?"

((OK- I'm going to wait for Audrey to act before I do Zeth. When she acts, Zeth will have just enough time to react before the dog pile. I think this is the best way to resolve this :) People can RP their dogpile RPs if they wish, as long as they know that Zeth will be panicking by the time Audrey gets to him.))
ImageImageImageImage

Audrey couldn't wait to put her plan into action. She looked to Leann and gave her a confident smirk. Time to go, she thought as she hopped off of the couch and quietly walked over to where Zeth was standing. He was near the door, and as she approached she saw a woman standing in the doorway. She didn't know who she was, so she decided not to pay her any mind. She crept up behind Zeth and got ready to jump on him. She smiled to herself, because this little game they were playing made her surprisingly happy.
Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

Waiting on Godot...

Still trying to see what chick was laced around Vaughan of all people, he was curious what kind of woman would interest him. A quiet woman? A loud one? A good looking one? Forgetting for a moment that he was dressed in an apron as he watched her eyes scan him in interest, Zeth crossed his arms, and tilted his head to the side slightly. He kinda wished for a moment that he could see her clearly. He couldn't really tell exactly where she was looking, and it seemed strange that she paid as much attention to him as her... boyfriend? He was wearing cool shades though. That had to make him look cool. Perhaps she was checking out the company?

"Salut, ma marionette."

Zeth's inquisitive expression dropped to a slightly open mouthed expression. His vision may have been a slight blur, but that voice was un mistakable. No... Why here? Why now? Why... Looking down, he remembered his outfit and cringed. Sh!t... Sh!t... Sh!t... Sh!t... He had to get out of there. Exit plan... stage left, NOW! How on EARTH does she always catch me like this?!?

Bolting into to house in blind panic, Zeth bowelled into Audrey. Barely having a moment to wrap his arms around her so he took the impact of the maneuver, Zeth took the greater amount of the impact in his arms, forcing her into the wall by his chest. Catching her before she fell to the ground out of reflex, Zeth looked down at the woman he bowelled into and panicked some more.

"GAH! The dare! Not like this!" Zeth yelped, letting go of Audrey, and scuttling backwards.

"ATTACK!!" Alex cried out, pointing at Zeth from around the corner. Zeth looked up, the colour draining from his face.

Clamping his fingers to the wall, Zeth scuttled up the wall a little, noticing a red head running around the corner. This is it, Gant, Zeth thought. That witch has front row seat to seeing him get dog piled by a bunch of kids while wearing a frilly apron. She'll never let you live this down.

((Actually, I'll let everyone else tackle him first if they want. It's more fun having other characters tackle him first :3 Oh dear, I'm gonna have to talk Zeth into staying somehow with Luna here. This could be interesting. ))
ImageImageImageImage

Under-aged Defense Attorney

Vera felt uncomfortable tackling people she hardly knew so instead, she decided to watch everything. Vera was quite amused by their actions. Watching them go around getting ready to tackle this 'Zeth' guy. She giggled a little and decided to draw them tackling and attacking each other.

Vera quickly drew one of Zeth panicking after bumping into Audrey and Alex yelling "ATTACK!!". It didn't take too long to draw and when she finished, she was quite happy with it, the drawing captured their faces so well that it was amusing. Vera giggled again and then went back to looking for something else to draw.

Insanity at its classiest.

Chris joined in on the dogpile, unsure of exactly why he was doing this, but going along anyway. He followed Alex in the charge and leaped out to tackle Zeth. "Gotcha!" he said with a triumphant grin. Around his neck his headphones were playing a motivational metal song that he always had prepared for situations that required being pumped up.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Klavier shifted slightly in discomfort, thoroughly regretting his decision to stand with his back to the door as Kraus stepped in front of him, lowering his voice as he spoke. Fighting to keep his expression just vaguely interested as Kraus' tone dipped to what Klavier interpreted as slightly threatening, the rockstar lamented the fact that he hadn't his brother's control for what seemed like the millionth time that night.

It was odd, though. The expression that had come over Kraus' face as he mentioned how they had met was genuinely affectionate. ... Not what would seem like the face of one who would all too happily abandon said girl in favour of the company of a murderer, albeit of questionable guilt.

Clearing his throat, Klavier raised his own brows slightly in response to Kraus' neutral expression. "I'm sure that I'm more than capable of catering to any 'special needs' that fraülein Sarah may have, Kraus."

He folded his arms tightly and spoke in a matchingly low tone. "After all, a simple need would be one for company at a stranger's party, would it not? I seem to be catering for that perfectly well."

-----

"Tell me, are you close you your brother?"

Kristoph couldn't help but smile back at Sarah's brightened face. She was a beautiful girl, and seemed to have taken a shine to him. He could see why Alexander was attached to her. There was an unfamiliar twinge at this thought that Kristoph automatically shook off as he thought over her question which wasn't actually as simple as it perhaps seemed.

"... Relatively," he said finally. "Before the whole issue of my imprisonment, we were certainly extremely close. I am in the hopes that what has been lost with my case isn't irreparable."

-----

Moving to stand where Zeth had previously been, Luna felt herself burst out into a gale of laughter at the sight of firstly his face upon seeing her, then his flee down the corridor, then his subsequent attack.... Oh it was all too much already.

Turning to grin at Vaughan with the last of her laughter, Luna raised her eyebrows at him.

"Strange party this," she commented before turning back to watch as more people seemed to come out of nowhere to dive on top of the skunk.

Waiting on Godot...

Kraus chuckled, giving Klavier a cheerful smile, "Why, Herr Gavin, are you suggesting that a woman as beautiful as my Sarah does not have the capacity to entertain herself while I talk with a very important client of mine?" Pausing for a moment to recompose himself, Kraus smile relaxed to a more polite one, "She is like a dove, Herr Gavin. I can not keep such a beautiful creature in a cage. She must be free to do as she pleases."

Pausing, Kraus' blue eyes searched Klavier's to see how the young man was taking all of this, "There is one thing you must understand one thing about her, however," Gracefully raising his hand, Kraus cupped it under Klavier's jawline, lightly gliding his finger tips forward as he spoke, "Your song has the grace and poetry of a man far wiser than most your age, but she can not hear a word of it, and she never will." Dropping his hand, Kraus readopted his neutral expression, "This is why she does not know of your music. She pretends to be just like any other girl and 'hear it', but all she feels is the echo of your song."

"I will not stop you from interacting with Sarah," said Kraus, glancing aside slightly for a moment, "You will need to excuse her bold actions however. Getting close to a man physically is her way of letting you know that you have her attention. It can... give the wrong impression, I can understand."

((Does Klavier know sign language? I can't see why he would. Most people don't. He can enquire further about Sarah if he wishes. Also, feel free to have retroactive conversation if I've jumped too far ahead. I'm trying to push this through with larger chunks since you're busy. It's easier to do one large RP than many small ones.))

"... Relatively. Before the whole issue of my imprisonment, we were certainly extremely close. I am in the hopes that what has been lost with my case isn't irreparable."

"Indeed," Sarah responded, looking at him analytically, "Alex has been very select with what information he has passed to me about your case, I don't know specific details like how he will clear your name, but I do know of the Ferdinands, and their hand in this. But..." Picking up Kristoph's hand, and feeling it's smooth skin, Sarah was curious, "You do not talk like a criminal, nor does your face look like one..." Raising her hand, Sarah placed her hands either side of his face, feeling his expression, "I envisioned you by now to be furrowed. Dark in aura, with hands of sandpaper, yet here you are as untouched as the day the crime was committed. Alex must be taking good care of you."

"You're telling me," Vaughan sighed, leaning against the door frame as he looked out on the street, "I think it's a game of Truth or Dare. I told him to leave me out of it. I don't want to be involved in THAT mess," Giving a glance back at Zeth hollering on the floor as the teenagers dog piled him, Vaughan scrunched up his nose. That idiot. What did he think he was getting himself into when her had that cocky smirk before. Serves him right. Goodness knows what that awful noise he was making was about. The Zeth he knew wasn't such a girl about something so stupid... unless there was more to it?

Glancing at Luna, she had that secret little smirk on her face that he found so sexy about her. Damn it, what was she so smug about? Vaughan glanced away with a grin. She'd tell him if he needed to know. He wouldn't be surprised if there was some detective rivalry between them. Zeth was obsessive about what he did, and she was a talented forensic. It didn't doubt him that Zeth would trod on her toes more than once. That dork. He was just no good with women.

Dashing forward towards that jerk from earlier, he heard the raor from Darren at the other end of the corridor. Avoiding the lady in his run, Alex and Chase both tackled the guy at the same time, followed closly by Darren and Cara and goodness knows who else. Stamping a knee on the guy's arm and legs, Darren and himself pinned the guy down with the groups collective assistance. They needed them. For some reason, this guy was in a panic. Then he saw why.

"What are you dressed in?" Alex asked in disgust. Of course he could see WHAT he was dressed in. He was sure of the why also. His utter distaste for his costume left his mind is shock however at the sight.

"Damn," Darren cringed. "I wish I knew the guy was half naked. This is so gay. Is this all you need us to do, Leann's Aunt?"

"No, it's not," Zeth said, struggling slightly still. These two were effective at pinning him with all the teenagers backing them, "She has one other thing to do."
ImageImageImageImage

Chris, momentarily oblivious of what was happening from the sudden rush of activity, now heard Darren question Zeth's clothing. Blinking, he realized what was happening and closed his eyes tightly, turning his head away. "Oh, dude! What the hell, man? Gay is an understatement right now." He tried to keep a distance from Zeth while still holding him down, which only served to make it more awkward. "Just hurry up and do it, then!" Chris said.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.
Re: Spin the Bottle- Part 5Topic%20Title

Wow, Audreys plan had succeeded. She knew enlisting the teenagers was a good idea. But now she was kind of afraid because she knew what she had to do. She had to kiss Zeth. Practically all of the teenagers were pinning him down, and she couldn't help but laugh at the situation she had gotten herself into. She knew everyone was struggling to pin him down, and she needed to be quick with the kiss. She quickly walked up to Zeth. It's now or never, she thought. So, Audrey took a deep breath, reached over and kissed him.
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

There was a twinge of irritation as Klavier saw the bright smile leap onto Kraus' features. Just who did this guy think he was? Klavier felt as if he was being made fun of, and he didn't care for that at all. 

"Why, Herr Gavin, are you suggesting that a woman as beautiful as my Sarah does not have the capacity to entertain herself while I talk with a very important client of mine?"

"Why of course not, Kraus," Klavier replied shortly, his annoyance making his address a lot more distanced. "Merely pointing out the bad manners of leaving such a woman to entertain herself in the first place." He couldn't help but silently agree with what Kraus said next, though. A beautiful girl such as Sarah should be free to do as she liked. Such as be as close to Klavier as she had been. 

Klavier flinched as Kraus cupped his face and ran his fingers over the skin of his jaw, again cursing the fact that he had effectively trapped himself, but the subsequent revelation made him pause in his discomfort. 

"Your song has the grace and poetry of a man far wiser than most your age, but she can not hear a word of it, and she never will."

Sarah was... deaf? That would explain how she hadn't heard of him. Klavier felt a smile flicker across his face involuntarily. He knew it. Someone would have had to have been practically living in a hole not to have heard his music otherwise. 

Looking Kraus in the eye as he stopped speaking, Klavier let the smile steal onto his face again, and he raised an eyebrow. "I didn't plan to stop interacting with her in any case, Herr Modell. And I was hardly going to object to her getting close to me, ja?" His smile broke into a grin at this last part, and Klavier raised an arm to clasp Kraus' shoulder mock-affectionately. "What sort of an extent of 'interacting' are you 'allowing' here?"

Klavier was very aware of crossing the line, but it was wholly and extremely intentional. He hated the fact that Kraus had felt it necessary to make a scene merely in order to say what he had, and was irritated by how he had been taken away from the embrace of a beautiful fraülein by this apparently protective camera-poser. It also didn't help that said poser had a dark background and so much power over his brother either, but Klavier dismissed that as a reason. Kristoph shouldn't be his concern. 

-----

"I envisioned you by now to be furrowed. Dark in aura, with hands of sandpaper, yet here you are as untouched as the day the crime was committed. Alex must be taking good care of you."

Surprised, Kristoph watched Sarah's face analytically from between her hands, his own expression neutral. This girl was very much the same as Alexander in that she had no issues with personal space, but also very different in being so open with her curiosities. It had taken some preliminary conversation to even open up a personal sort of connection with Kraus, whereas Sarah was immediately questioning him. It was oddly endearing. 

"Dark in aura..." Kristoph smiled. "That would depend on what you mean by an aura. I can assure you that my mind is far from light, but it certainly wouldn't do to cast such darkness into the world around me. "

"As for my hands," he continued, raising them to gently close around Sarah's and bring them down from his face. "Well-kept hands are always a pleasant sight for all." Smiling, Krisroph released Sarah's hands and tilted his head musingly. "Alexander has been a very attentive benefactor and helper from afar, indeed. It is only tonight that I have also been presented with his true charm and..." 

As he paused to try to find a subsequent word, Kristoph was suddenly very aware that it was his partner to whom he was speaking now. His smile faded as the pause threatened to stretch further, and Kristoph cleared his throat. "You know of his character already though, of course."

-----

Seeing the grin on Vaughan's face, Luna's own smirk softened slightly. She did love that he was so accepting of her little ways.... It helped in avoiding potentially awkward explanations. Making a note not to be so obvious in her glee, Luna brushed a kiss to Vaughan's cheek before walking down the corridor in order to get a better view, calling back to him over her shoulder. 

"I need to see this, V.  I'll tell you ALL about it later!"

Laughing, she took up a position against a wall near the ever-growing dogpile, raising an eyebrow at where she could see Zeth's face peeking out before Audrey swooped in for her kiss.

Waiting on Godot...

By mistake posted rather than saved fail T.T
ImageImageImageImage

Waiting on Godot...

((Lol- only thing Klavier agrees on is that she should be allowed to be with him. EGO. Klavier will likely know that Kraus is a prosecutor that specialises in cases involving certain criminal families, but Kraus is so high profile and he's angry with him right now, making being a model an insult is perfectly in character XD ))

"I didn't plan to stop interacting with her in any case, Herr Modell. And I was hardly going to object to her getting close to me, ja?" Klavier's smile broke into a grin at this last part, and Klavier raised an arm to clasp Kraus' shoulder mock-affectionately. "What sort of an extent of 'interacting' are you 'allowing' here?"

Kraus tilted his head to the side and searched Klavier's expression. He was right- telling him the truth only made his attitude worse. He had hoped that her inability to hear would be enough to put him off. He should've seen that this man's ego was far larger than that. He didn't even bother to ask questions... like how she knew what he was saying and how it was easier for him to communicate with her. Instead, this man seemed dead set in proving something to him... or perhaps he had darker intentions again. To chase after a billionaire's beautiful lady, perhaps to make her want to leave him. He knew that she wouldn't want to be with a man that didn't love her for who she was though. That reassured him him briefly.

Sarah. The woman that saw past his good looks, and copious amounts of money. A woman that accepted his criminal ties and understood that he wished to break them. A woman that accepted that his love for her was always going to be platonic and nothing more.

Perhaps she did deserve more than this though?

Ignoring Klavier's question as the question flashed past his mind, Kraus crooked his index finger and brought it up to his lips. Gant had told him all sort of good things about this man. How good in character he was, and how he trusted him. Gant was rarely a bad judge of character. Perhaps he had never seen this man's ego in this light, but he DID see something inside of him of worth. Perhaps he was not a shallow man under that ego he displayed so proudly. A minute went by in Kraus' silence as he contemplated what he'd do. Normally decisions came easy for him but this? This was Sarah. She was far too important to leap to decisions for.

Finally, Kraus pulled out his cell phone and punched in a text message to Sarah "Please meet me in Wright's bedroom.". Sending the text, Kraus suddenly became a slightly washed out colour as his calm started to waver. This was taking a significant risk. One he would never have taken if Klavier's honour was not vouched for by Zeth Gant himself. This was Sarah's happiness at stake. If this man could truly make her happy then it was worth a try.

Turning to Klavier Gavin, Kraus breathed in a lung full of air slowly, and released it just as fast a he re composed himself. Finally, he smiled sadly, "Klavier Gavin," He started, "All I request is that you treat her better than I can. If you can manage that, then behind this closed door you may make her feel like a princess."

((Wow- I'm not sure if this was too fast or if he should've waited a round. I hope Klavier is going to be honourable about this otherwise Kraus might get a bit annoyed at Zeth :< ))

"Alexander has been a very attentive benefactor and helper from afar, indeed. It is only tonight that I have also been presented with his true charm and... You know of his character already though, of course.""

Sarah raised her eyebrows in interest at Kristoph. His disposition seemed to warm for a moment as he spoke of Alex. She imagined that to a person that could hear, that the endearing tone of his voice would have easily given him away. Adopting a smile, Sarah closed her eyes for a moment cheerfully, giving his fore arm and hand an embrace. Yes, Alex really did have fine taste in men.

"It seems that Alex has made an impression on you," Sarah smiled, her expression softening, "He truly is as wonderful as you think he is though. He's a guardian angel to me, and only ever speaks to me with grace an poise. Every time he holds me, it's as if I were the most special person to him in the world. I feel so safe around him" Glazing off Kristoph, Sarah paused, "Work is weary for him though. He wishes to free his bonds from the Abitonaras and lead a more honest life. My companionship in these times for him is invaluable to him, he says." Glancing back up to Kristoph for a breif moment, Sarah frowned looking back down again, "I... I'm not sure if I'm enough for him nowdays though. I'm not sure If I'm able to..." Suddenly, her pocket vibrated,

"Oh!" Sarah yelped in surprise, pulling out her cell phone. Reading Kraus' text, Sarah's eyes widened. That's where Klavier went. What were they talking about together? Was he going to kick him out of the house? Get the secret service on him? She was flirting with him... she knew she shouldn't, but she couldn't help it. His aura... It was like wrapping up in a soft and warm blanket. It was like how Alex was when he first met her. His eyes alive with life. Energised, and full of passion. Now he was like a sheep stranded in the snow. She still loved him, but she wondered if this platonic relationship was working out quite how he planned. Glancing up to Kristoph, Sarah stepped back, and gave him a slight bow, "My apologies, Alex requires my presence."

"I need to see this, V. I'll tell you ALL about it later!"

Groaning as he saw how accepting Vaughan was of his... girlfriend wanting to watch him get mortified, Zeth's last saving hope was gone. she's brain washed him with those pouty French lips of hers. Damn it. Why did he have to be so good at shutting off when he wanted to? He's not suspicious or anythi..."

A pair of eyes slipped into Zeth's view of the front door, and Luna watching him. Zeth tried to struggle, but the stress of this even was starting to wear him out, and his efforts were no longer as valiant. Helplessly, Zeth returned the kiss for as long as she gave it. They both deserved it after what they had both just gone through...
ImageImageImageImage

Seeing that the kiss had been completed, Chris hopped off of Zeth, shuddering for a moment. "Glad that's over," he said, taking his headphones off. He turned around and began looking for Cara, feeling the need to do something straight to counteract the gayness of his previous action. These things worked in a balance, he figured.

Waiting on Godot...

"Awe man..." Darren complained as Leann's Aunt leanned over him and kissed that crossdresser. So all of that was JUST she could kiss him. He'd want to be that jerk right now with Nadine... if it weren't for the fact that he'd have to wear THAT get up. Unless that was part of another dare?

"Do you mind?" Darren looked towards the sudden voice, noticing that the leg he thought he was knelling over was actually Cara, and she didn't look too impressed with her location, "I don't like being thrown around by my ex boyfriend ya know,"

"How did you get..." Widening his eyes, he realised that he had shifted Cara from pinning the guy's legs up his body so she was now straining over his apron, trying her best to go keep her head as far away from him as possible, "Oh man. I wondered why his legs didn't bend right." Bolting to his feet, Darren slipped his arms under Cara's armpits and pulled her to her feet. She somehow still managed to lock his legs from moving effectively despite her size. Damn, that girl was forever surprising him.

Brushing off her lolita dress, Cara gave Darren an irritated look and a quick slap in the face, "Next time you want my help, don't sit on me. I don't like being sat on."

"OK," Darren replied with a sulk, rubbing his slap mark, "I deserved that I guess." Glancing around to Alex who had also finally gotten back up to his feet,

"Now, I distinctively remember you needing to kiss a certain someone, Lex."

((Look- you found her! :D We can say Natascha has aways been here Panda, when you're ready to RP her. Maybe she went to the toilet? Reintroduce her when you're ready.))
ImageImageImageImage

Chris laughed at Darren, nursing the slap mark on his face. After the laughter subsided, he came up behind Cara and wrapped his arms around her belly. "Hey, who's spinning next?" he asked, as he had been distracted by tackling Zeth and forgot the progression of the game.

Waiting on Godot...

"Well, you're a terrible aim," Cara joked, leaning into him, "I bet if you spun me you'd still go an kiss another woman. Maybe even <i>Darren</i>."

"Hey, I'm not a woman," Darren retort, crossing his arms, "And men don't get freebes out of me. I'm not gonna freak out over kissing a guy, but I'm not going to do it if he doesn't spin me first." Slicking his fingers through his hair, Darren tried to pull his best suave love, "I have standards, you know."

((Derp- Luna must think this is a riot.))
ImageImageImageImage

Chris shook his head. "I can aim just fine, thank you. Unfortunately, Darren can attest to that. And anyway, I've already explained myself, so I don't need to take this." He chuckled, reaching for his iPod and putting on a Led Zeppelin song to listen to while his headphones were still around his neck for the others to hear.

Vera 'pulled out' of the conversation s little bit and wanted to draw the strange cross-dressing man. Of course, she wanted to challenge herself a bit and decided to draw him based on what she remembers. She sat down on the floor and began to think about how she could draw him.

Waiting on Godot...

((Chase- Cara was joking around. Did he take that seriously? ^^; ))
ImageImageImageImage

Once the kiss was over, Audrey quickly got back up. She didn't really know what to say to Zeth after that, or even if she would say anything. Who knew what he thought about it? She wasn't in love with him or anything, but if she thought hard enough about it all, she did feel a little for him. Even though they hadn't even had so much as a normal conversation, something about him just intrigued her. But after the dare was over, she didn't know what would happen. "Um..thanks for the help everyone." She gave all of the teenagers a half smile and just stood there, not knowing whether to stay or go home.

Leann was so shocked when she saw Aunt Audrey kiss that Zeth guy. She never pegged her aunt for a party animal, or the type of person that would be so outgoing. It was crazy, and she didn't know if she was mad, or just impressed that her aunt had kissed someone. Leann really wanted to kiss someone, but even more she just wanted a boyfriend. That was one of the reasons that she came to the party, to create a social life for herself. But it hadn't been working. She decided that she wanted to follow in her aunts footsteps and so something daring. "Hey, um, if no one is spinning next, can I go?"

((No no, he was joking lol.))

Waiting on Godot...

((Ah- wasn't sure. Just chuckling doesn't say he was being sarcastic. I figured though that he'd have to be but decided to check anyway.))

Cara gave a Cheshire cat grin, and grabbed his arm to lead him back to the lounge. "Well, you have to get better after that shot could you couldn't be worse!" Giggling, she begin to lead him back to the lounge with Darren and Alex close behind. They didn't want to stick around the 'gay' any longer than needed.

"Um..thanks for the help everyone."

Zeth looked up at Audrey standing there all lost after the kiss. He had to admit that he was feeling a bit lost also. What was he doing? Didn't he just tell Sean how much he liked her an hour ago? Did that not mean anything to him? Or did he just want to feel like something by someone? Zeth glanced down at his outfit and sighed. The things he did when he was distracted by things. He couldn't let himself get caught up in it though. This was alot for someone like Sean to process, and he did tell her that he was in no hurry. It'd do him some good to take his mind off things for a while. She wouldn't want to see him sitting there moping about over her.

"We should head back to the game," Zeth stated, getting up off the ground.

((I want him to say something to Luna, but I'll let her RP first.))
ImageImageImageImage

Chris, being pulled along by Cara, re-joined the circle and took a seat around the bottle, putting his arm around Cara's shoulders. He looked up at Leann and gestured towards the bottle in front of him. "Go ahead, Leann. Let's see who luck gives you to kiss." He was eager to get the game started again.

Does that mean I don't have to finish my turn? Vera thought slightly confused but relieved at the same time. She decided to just see how things go and leave it to them. She rejoined everyone in the circle and began to draw again everyone sitting in a circle playing Spin the Bottle.

Waiting on Godot...

((Speak up Vera! Make your voice heard! :D I'll give Nadindi a few days. Otherwise I'll skip Luna's reaction.))
ImageImageImageImage

((It's hard to make her speak up! She's just WAY too quiet in my opinion. xD))

Waiting on Godot...

((Talk her into it via RP. And Nads has till tomorrow. If she hasn't RPed by then I'll assume she's busy and move on.))
ImageImageImageImage

Once Leann heard Chris say she could spin, she sat down in the circle amongst everyone else and she picked up the bottle. She felt her heart race, and got a bit nervous. She wasn't really that acquainted with anyone there, and kissing someone before she had even really talked to them sounded kind of scary. But, it also excited her. Her first kiss! But, did she really want to have her first kiss with someone she didn't really know that well? Oh well, it was too late and she was actually excited to spin. She set the bottle down and gave it a two hard spins. Both of her spins ended up landing on Darren. Leann blushed and looked up at him. She tried to smile but she didn't really know what to say.

"We should head back to the game." As Audrey heard him say that, she felt like whatever she had felt for Zeth was over. It was obvious to her that he didn't have feelings for her, and she didn't even know if she was attracted to him. But, it would probably be best to just leave things the way they were and not get any more involved. "Yeah, um, okay. Good idea." Audrey muttered quietly as she followed him back.

Waiting on Godot...

((Beth- if you're worried that Zeth has dropped Audrey's chances with her, he hasn't. I'm just reintroducing a previous RP thing. It's something that I don't want to leave unresolved with these two. It doesn't mean she doesn't stand a chance. If she does nothing she wont, but if she does something then something can still happen :) So far though, all she's done is been a bit cheeky with him. It's all pretty non committal stuff. ))

Getting up and doing a quick turn before Luna can say anything, Zeth grabbed Audrey's arm and 'encouraged' her pace to be faster as they returned back to the kitchen. As soon as he entered the room, Zeth let got of Audrey and grabbed his hair with both hands.

"DAMN IT," Zeth hissed, "Damn it damn it damn it. This is stupid dumb luck that she'd turn up like this. ALWAYS at the wrong moment. what does she want this time?! She better stay out there with her... boyfriend. Damn it- I'm talking to myself..." Pausing,Zeth's hands relaxed to rub his face, realising that the aviators were still there, "Damn it. He still has my glasses. Now I have to go back out there and get them." Removing the sunglasses, Zeth rubbed his face, "Gesh, I need another cigarette. What's up with this game?"

((Vera- Speak up and remind everyone that you still need to kiss Alex :) ))

Returning to where the circle was finally, Cara, Darren and Alex planted themselves down as others joined the circle. Leann picked up the bottle and gave it a spin. The bottle landed on Darren both times to their surprise though. Darren's brows raised.

"Double spin... so that means I either get 2 kisses or one really long one," Pausing for a moment, Darren tried once more to hide his 'I'm the man' expression. There was still alot of pride to be had for getting so many kisses this game. It kinda made up for the totally gay moments. Kind of. Flicking a coin to Leann, Darren smirked, "Go on though. You need to find out if you're doing a dare too."
ImageImageImageImage

As Klavier watched Kraus' countenance shift from thoughtfulness to a sad, almost resigned disposition, he barely repressed a slight wince upon reflection over the conversation during the long silence as Kraus texted someone and seemed to be steeling himself to say something. As was often the case, Klavier had let his mouth run away from himself... let his ego do the talking, and grabbed hold of what seemed to him to be a challenge in the form of a shared interest in Sarah. Upon this reflection, however.... Gott, I've been an idiot. Shifting, Klavier raised a hand to the back of his head, grasping his hair and sighing, eyes raised to the ceiling. Kristoph does have a point about me needing to think things through more. His attention was quickly brought away from feeling sorry for himself at his own stupidity by Kraus' final statement.

"Klavier Gavin, all I request is that you treat her better than I can. If you can manage that, then behind this closed door you may make her feel like a princess."

Fixing his eyes back onto Kraus, Klavier opened his mouth to speak but changed his mind and shut it again with a slight frown, bringing his hand back down and slipping both thumbs into his pockets. "... I don't quite understand you, Herr Kraus."

-----

"I... I'm not sure if I'm enough for him nowdays though. I'm not sure If I'm able to... Oh!"

As Sarah released his hand and gave her apologies to excuse herself, Kristoph returned her slight bow, recapturing her hand. Pressing his lips to the back of it, he kept his eyes on hers, his concern evident in his countenance. "I truly wish that I could reassure you in terms of how you feel about your relationship with Alexander," he said softly. "But I believe that the only way to clarify anything in terms of how he regards you would be to speak with him about these feelings yourself."

Letting go of her hand, Kristoph straightened and gave her a smile, stepping back himself and gesturing to her phone. "An ample opportunity would appear to have just presented itself."

-----

It took a lot for Luna not to simply end up an undignified heap on the carpet from her amusement at Zeth's situation. The look of terror in his eyes before being swooped upon for a kiss was priceless... however, the teen drama around her was beginning to get a little irritating. As Zeth practically dragged his apparent new love interest away and through into the kitchen, Luna smiled to herself before purposefully voiding her expression of any malice and quickly making her way into the kitchen after them.

Pausing just before entering the room, she realised that Zeth had managed to stop so that he was actually blocking the entrance. She caught a brief snatch of what he was hissing to himself: "...the wrong moment. What does she want this time?! She better..." Suppressing a laugh, Luna slipped past him, not acknowledging him whatsoever, and made her way over to Phoenix.

"Bon soir," she said charmingly, offering him a sweet smile and a handshake. "I assume that you are Mr. Wright, the host?"

Waiting on Godot...

((Merry Christmas everyone! Just opened Christmas gifts in NZ :) It's all good ^^ ))

"... I don't quite understand you, Herr Kraus."

Kraus looked back to Klavier with stern eyes, standing back to an upright once more, slipping his hands behind his back casually, "Of course not, Herr Gavin," He responded, beginning a slow pace to distract himself, "You have walked into an extremely delicate relationship with guns in hand believing that there is a damsel in distress to save. This is not the case."

Stopping on the spot suddenly, and doing a sharp turn to face Klavier once more, Kraus continued, "In fact, had you not come with such flying recommendations from the Skunk himself, I would not even be talking to you right now," Walking back to Klavier, Kraus dipped his voice to an aggressive purr, "He sees something in you that for the life of me, I can not, and he is never wrong." Adopting a forced smile then, Kraus' tone neutralised to a non threatening tone, "I hope you understand your position here."

"Unlikely," Sarah sighed, "Kraus is not the type to let slip information to those outside our circle. He likely only wants me to tell your brother in private that I am not interested in him so that he might leave. He's talked to him long enough." Sighing, Sarah gave Kristoph a grateful bow. He was a charming man, and it was always a treasure to be treated so romantically. It was a shame that their position in life was what it was. She would most definitely wanted to get to know this man better, "This shouldn't take long, Mr Gavin." Sarah gave Kristoph a cheerful smile, and strode over to the hall. Noticing Zeth storm into the room and past her, muttering to himself, she wondered what could have wound him up so much. Luna then walked into the room past her with a secret smile about herself. 'Now she looks like she's on a mission! I wonder what mischief she's up to this time?' Deciding to say hi later after the Kraus ordeal was sorted out, Sarah continued to the room and opened the door, to see Kraus standing before Klavier. Feeling a slight flush over her face, she had seen many handsome men in her life, but usually she was only graced by one at a time- not two. And Kraus always looked so handsome when he was all serious looking.

"Sarah," Kraus smiled, offering his hand towards her, "Please join us."

-----------------------

Feeling someone walk right past him, the hairs on Zeth's body stood on end. Turning, she spotted the luxurious curves of Luna stride up to the partially bored looking Phoenix Wright, and address him. "Bon soir. I assume that you are Mr. Wright, the host?"

Phoenix coughed a half throat full of wine, for a moment as this VERY attractive woman just walked right in and greeted him. Forgetting that they had a doorman not letting shady people in, she was... slightly out of his league. Just like that other lady hanging off Kraus... or Klavier? She looked like a model though, so that was unsurprising. Maybe when he had a badge again he could ask someone like her out but now? Wow...

"Uh.... yeah!" Phoenix chuckled, going back into shy mode, slipping his hand behind his head, "That's me! Are you with someone at this party?"

Zeth's eyes dulled as he watched Phoenix interact with Luna. that woman would eat a man like him for breakfast, but he was the host of this party. She'd put on her polite act for him. He wouldn't stand a chance any other day of the week though. He couldn't blame him for trying though. Now... if only he could get back into his own clothes.
ImageImageImageImage

((Sorry everyone! I didn't know I'd be so busy for the past 2 days. Also, Merry Christmas!))

Vera thought about it for a moment, she realised that she would feel bad if she just skipped her second kiss and technically 'cheat' in the game. So she decided to be fair and spoke up.

"Um... I... still need to.... do my.... second kiss...." She said quietly, half hoping that someone would hear her and half hoping nobody would hear.

Waiting on Godot...

"Hey, you're right!" Darren picked up on Vera's words. He had completely forgotten about Alex's kiss cause of having to tackle that totally gay dressed guy. It had completely thrown him off his game, "We have to do the kiss between Alex and the blue haired chick before we can continue!"

"Urgh..." Alex paused, turning to Vera awkwardly, "OK, I guess so. It's one of the rules." Noticing how awkward she was about it didn't help him much. He wish he got to kiss confident girls more often so that it wasn't so awkward. Not ones tat wanted to go further than a kiss, but girls that weren't freaking out over it. Darren didn't mind about those, but they didn't help his nerves. IT was part of the game though.

Moving over to Vera, Alex glanced about not sure what to say. Kiss me? I'm ready? She was already panicked enough. Should he say anything at all? "Ah...."
ImageImageImageImage

After Darrens statement, Vera decided that she doesn't want to be called the 'blue haired chick' and got the courage to speak up, not loudly but just enough that it should make her opinion heard by others.

"I have a name you know. It's Vera, and please, use that name." She said firmly.

Then Alex approached Vera, she became quite nervous once again.

"Ah...." Alex said when he stood in front of Vera.
She looked down. "Well this is awkward..." She stated before deciding what to do next.

Vera took a deep breath and decided not to look at Alex in the eye. She thought that it would be easier this way then Vera closed her eyes and blushed a bit before she leaned in to kiss Alex.

Last edited by Wright'sNo.1Fan on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Audrey was shocked to hear how upset Zeth sounded. She didn't know what exactly was going on with him, but she wanted to help him as best she could. "Zeth, I'm not even going to pretend to know what's going on, or to understand what's bothering you, because I don't. Is it that girl that just got here? You can talk to me if you want. I'm a pretty good listener." She didn't know if this would help him or push him away even further, but she knew she had to try.

Leann watched as Vera was about to kiss Alex. She felt a bit similar to Vera, because they were both pretty shy. She was happy though to see her breaking out of her shell. As she sat there, she started thinking about how she had to kiss Darren. Wow, she didnt even know him very well. But she was kind of excited because her spins could have ended up a lot worse. At least she didn't have to kiss a girl, she thought. That would be awkward. She sat, waiting for Vera to finish up her turn so she could take hers.

Waiting on Godot...

(( XD Darren is crude like that XD Tell him she doesn't like it and what her name actually is and he'll stop. I figure that he doesn't know her and she hasn't really introduced herself. He has to call her something. Did she kiss him? I can't tell with the rp there. I'll assume she's being hesitant here. If she's not ready to kiss cause she's still awkward, tell me and I'll push eternal forces to move it one. It's what I'll do now.))

Alex watched Vera close her her eyes as if to kiss her but pausing with a blush. This was going nowhere. Turning to Darren, Alex gave him a 'You forced me into this!' look. Darren gave him a glare and flicked his hand towards Vera, telling him to pay attention to her again. Alex mouthed 'Fine,' back at Darren, turning back in time to see Cara standing behind Vera with a sneeky grin on her face. Nearly getting around to questioning her presence, he couldn't move fast enough before Cara grabbed his head with both hands, and into Vera's face, holding it there.

"Mmmmm!" Alex muffled as his face pressed into Vera's, their lips barely connecting.

"Come on, pretty boy," Cara said, letting go just as suddenly as the attack began, "Be a man a man and take control of the kiss. Even you should figure out how fast enough."

Releasing the connection of this faces, Alex leaned back slightly from her face, his lip throbbing from being forced onto her face. He could only imagine that she felt some impact from that herself. Darn Cara. The throbbing didn't bother him at all, but he imagined that the girl he was kissing was feeling even more upset than she was before.

"I'm sorry about that," Alex said softly, wrapping his arms around her, and giving her a hug. Kissing was so easy for Darren and Cara. They didn't realize that the actions they did hurt others. He decided to wait till the pain was over before they'd kiss. Hopefully by then, they'd be less nervous.

((Alex may not be interested much in women, but he still has his gentleman moments :) ))

"Zeth, I'm not even going to pretend to know what's going on, or to understand what's bothering you, because I don't. Is it that girl that just got here? You can talk to me if you want. I'm a pretty good listener."

Still glancing sideways at Luna, Zeth's voice dipped to a hush, "You know how before I said that you'd never get an honest answer out of me?" Zeth turned to look at Audrey with an even more unreadable expression than before with the sunglasses on, "SHE is one of the reasons why. The less you say to her, the better. Especially about me." Glancing away, Zeth finally got a good look around of the kitchen. It seemed that Kraus, Klavier and Sarah had left. Did that mean... Zeth's face adopted a half smirk as he removed the aviators finally. "Oh so Kraus DID notice Klavier hitting on Sarah finally..." Glancing out the door to the hallway he had just come from, his vision was blurred, but he could see the door opposite shut, and noises from the other side of it that didn't' belong to teenagers. They were difficult to make out though. Pausing for a moment, Zeth gave his goatee a few casual strokes. He hoped that he wasn't going to kick Klavier out of the house. Kraus could be reasonable, but he wouldn't put it past him. He hadn't really gotten to chat with Klavier again since... he last saw him... WAIT.

Darting his eyes back to Luna, Zeth gritted his teeth quietly as he remember that she now had something on Klavier as well. This was... this was bad. Luna had to leave as soon as possible. She couldn't join the game. She's bound to make him... He had to stop her for Klavier's sake...

((Zeth just switched off and is having a conversation in his head. He'll look like he's glancing about the room silently. His emotions will only occasionally pop through. If Audrey is watching, Zeth emotes slightly when looking at the door to Phoenix's room, at Luna, and then while looking at nothing, as if a thought came to his mind that freaked him out for a moment. Otherwise, he's keeping most of this to himself. If you want Zeth to talk to her about personal stuff, she'll have to gain his trust. Otherwise, he'll only talk casually. IF you play it right though, he might mistakenly say something. ))
ImageImageImageImage

((Since she had been played earlier, I assumed that she and Darren already know each other name and everything. The heck? What happened to the kiss in between the 'she Alex' at the end. Weird. Anyway, I made a few edits to that post, mostly the beginning and end, but yeah.))

Prolific Writer

When Artemis Blind arrived at the front door, she was soaking wet from the rain outside. She cursed herself for not bringing an umbrella as she tried to wring the water out of her silver pigtails and brush off her tattered (and now soaked) blue dress. Once she collected herself, she approached the guard at the front door, clearing her throat.

"Excuse me, is this the Wright Anything Agency?" she asked. "I heard there was a party here, and I have an invitation from Mr. Wright."
Some call me eccentric. I call myself creative.
My Fanfiction
My Fan Trial, Spirit's Turnabout

Waiting on Godot...

Wright'sNo.1Fan wrote:
((Since she had been played earlier, I assumed that she and Darren already know each other name and everything. The heck? What happened to the kiss in between the 'she Alex' at the end. Weird. Anyway, I made a few edits to that post, mostly the beginning and end, but yeah.))

((Ah- ok. Vera doesn't tend to get played for very long or much. Most Vera RPers hide in the corner which the last one did. I concluded that Vera never really happened cause it's cleaner. In any case, Alex is hugging her. I don't consider it an official kiss yet since they didn't really meet lips. Perhaps this is a better warm up for them? Ah- also just noticed the comment to Darren. I'll wait till after the kiss to appologise. There's not really any room to intercept there. Sorry if she did have the courage to kiss then. The were both being awkward, I felt external influence was required.))

"Excuse me, is this the Wright Anything Agency? I heard there was a party here, and I have an invitation from Mr. Wright."

Looking back at the strange woman before him, Vaughan crossed his arms wishing he was still wearing his sunglasses. He didn't get many perks being a scary doorman, scaring the crap out of visitors he wished was still one of them. Not taking his eyes off the girl before him, Vaughan's stern eyes watched her every move as he punched in the speed dial.

Hearing Linkin Park's 'Papercut' blaring off in the corner, Zeth turned to the noise. Sure enough, his trousers in the corner were lit up like a Christmas tree telling him that Vaughan was calling. Man, if he was in on the joke with Luna visiting he was going to be SO annoyed.

"Give me a minute," Zeth said to Audrey, dashing off to his trousers and grabbing his cell phone. Answering the call, Zeth slipped the aviators onto his head and posed casually as he answered the call, "You've got one hell of a taste in women, V."

Vaughan rolled his eyes. This was why he had kept Luna a secret from him for so long. Zeth made a VERY big point about knowing EVERYTHING about everyone's lives. Well, the cat was out of the bag. May as well humor the Skunk, "We've been dating for over a year now, Skunk. If she was out to use me to get close to one of my clients then she's taking her time about it. Now can we move on from my love life?"

"No," Zeth growled, "but we can move the conversion to a later date. You obviously have something important you need me to do. What's up?"

"Female, early twenties, white American, silver hair, looks like she's from the circus. Said she knows Wright."

"Sounds like his type," Zeth mused, "Ask her what her name is. If it's Artemis Blind, then it's probably the new face in the Prosecutors office lately. She's a bit strange, but safe."

"You need a social life, Skunk," Vaughan replied, rolling his eyes, "And some clothes. I already have a visual. Don't make Luna have more stories to go with it."

Zeth made a face at the thought of Luna bragging about what he was forced to do while he was half naked, "Don't worry, I have no intention staying like this. Just send her in once you confirm who she is."

"Right," Hanging up the cell phone, Vaughan going back to addressing Artemis, "I've been requested to ask your name."

((May I point out, he has let teenagers in, his girlfriend in, and Audrey got in through her cousin letting her in. This procedure is normal. Not cause she looks dubious. The only dubious person to enter so far has been Luna, who is his girlfriend XD Vaughan will be more strict on Panda's character when she eventually arrives.))
ImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Arkillian on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Page 4 of 14 [ 527 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay