Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 5 of 5[ 172 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Re: OC Land 3Topic%20Title

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

((OOC: Legal double post cause I want to write an introduction for my new character.))

Melissa woke up. Time to start the day. She tied her hair back in a braid, put on a white dress shirt, a black jacket, black pants, and some black sneakers. She put her scissors in a pocket of her jacket. She would go to her office later. Right now she'd head to the park.

She walked into the park, seeing two other girls and a gentleman with a hat walking out. "Good morning." he said to her." She walked over to the girl with the blue hair. "Good morning."

Ace Sidekick!

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:
((OOC: Legal double post cause I want to write an introduction for my new character.))

Melissa woke up. Time to start the day. She tied her hair back in a braid, put on a white dress shirt, a black jacket, black pants, and some black sneakers. She put her scissors in a pocket of her jacket. She would go to her office later. Right now she'd head to the park.

She walked into the park, seeing two other girls and a gentleman with a hat walking out. "Good morning." he said to her." She walked over to the girl with the blue hair. "Good morning."

Nicola took hatter's card, she planned on keeping it just in case. Because of what happened to her parents she could never be too safe.

She then noticed a girl greet her. "Hello, I love your hairstyle."

Meanwhile at the amusement part of the suburbs, Leo stood in front of the teacup ride, pondering whether or not she should ride it.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Why, thank you!" she said. "The name is Melissa Todd. I could style yours the same if you wish." she said. "Who's that girl sitting in the tree? And what's the deal with her hair?" she asked.

Ace Sidekick!

"Why, thank you!" she said. "The name is Melissa Todd. I could style yours the same if you wish." she said. "Who's that girl sitting in the tree? And what's the deal with her hair?" she asked.

Nichola turned around and noticed that Claire was still up in a tree just like Tarzan. "That's Claire."

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Claire hopped down. "Yes, I am. As for my hair, I wish not to discuss it." she said. Melissa took one look at her and had a pretty good idea what had happened.

Ace Sidekick!

Claire hopped down. "Yes, I am. As for my hair, I wish not to discuss it." she said. Melissa took one look at her and had a pretty good idea what had happened.

"I think I want to walk around some more," said Nichola.

Jack Blackwood hopped off the bus, his DSLR camera in hand and wandered over to the park to take some pictures. He hadn't been in the city long and after a long day looking for clients and jobs he decided taking some pictures in the park would relax him a little. Despite it being his job Blackwood still loved photography!

He saw some people in the park and took to thinking a scruffy looking man with a camera might look suspicious. So he started to take pictures of the flowers making sure it was clear to the other people that Jack was not there to take pictures of them. He'd been punched buy a guy not to long ago because they thought Jack was trying to take pictures of him and had become quite paranoid with his camera because of this.

Jack took off his brown leather jacket, laid it on the grass, kneeled on it and started to take pictures of the pretty flowers. He kept looking behind him and at anyone else in the park making sure he didn't get a surprise attack like last time...

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Melissa saw a man enter the park. She walked up to him. "Morning. Watcha doing?" she asked him.

Melissa saw a man enter the park. She walked up to him. "Morning. Watcha doing?" she asked him.

Jack swung round to see the girl asking the question and looked quite anxious. 'I'm not taking any pictures of you if that's what your thinking!' he exclaimed. He paused for a moment and sighed realising how suspicious he sounded.

'I'm taking pictures of the flowers and anything else that looks pretty.' He said calmly now. 'Got nothing else to do today.' Jack looked uncomfortable trying to keep the conversation going. 'Do you know any other spots in this city I could get good shots of?'

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"I'm afraid I don't, sir." she sat down next to him. "Why would I think that? By the way, the name's Melissa." she said to him, playing with a strand of her hair.

Jack relaxed a little bit and let his camera hang from his neck from it's strap.

'Jack' he said. 'My names Jack. Sorry about that. It's just people have not understood why I take pictures in the past and it hasn't ended well.' He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. 'I have a few jobs but that'll barely pay the rent and feed me this month.' He looked at the girl playing with her hair and smiled. 'What about you then? What are you doing here today?'

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Just killing time before I go to my office." she said, smiling. "I work as a detective rather close to here." she said.
Page 5 of 5 [ 172 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay