Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 2 of 5[ 172 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Re: OC Land 3Topic%20Title

Prolific Writer

"You are quite perceptive, comrade." said Ivan with a chuckle. He then became serious as he adjusted his shades. "Seriously, how did you know all that?"

Although he was suspicious of Anthony, he kept his cool as he fingered his cane and waited for a response.

"I swear on my honor as a knight of the House of Squire." said Paige with a bow. "And Sir Dipper here can vouch for me. One last thing before I take off. Where would you recommend that I look for your first aid kit? I'd hate to leave such a mess in your home rummaging around blindly."
Some call me eccentric. I call myself creative.
My Fanfiction
My Fan Trial, Spirit's Turnabout

The Chocolateholic of CR

"As to know how I know, real simple really. The way you are dressed explains that you are a business man. Your shades that you are wearing, shows off that you are being secretive about the debt you made because you don't want anybody to know who you are in debt to. And your shoes and a bit of dirt on them for there's a dirt patch from where you came from before making contact with a gamer. And as for the smell in the air it has both the gamer that which you have contacted and your businessman." He explained it in a Sherlock Holmes way.

((I've been watching Sherlock Holmes (Robert Downey Jr.) when I had to wait for the Internet to reset. ))
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Seizing the day - or trying to.

"It should be under the kitchen sink in a drawer," Mira said in response, holding back laughter at the Sir Dipper comment. She handed her keys over to Paige and then bent over the victim again. Okay, this is going to be hard, but the path that I've chosen doesn't come without it's challenges. Just stay cool and be confident in what you know, Mira. You'll get him through this. Mira tried to reassure herself. Cuts and lacerations are basic, don't get worked up. The woman - Paige - she'll get the kit and then it'll get easier.
Image OBJECTION! I may be green, but I can still beat you with my epic broomstick! (Avatar copyright Atlus.)

Former anti-shipper

Somari seemed rather distraught about that man's last words. "A new client? What do you-?"

However, at this point, he shut the door and was gone. Somari slumped down in his bed, debating whether or not he should still go through with this, and if it truly was a good idea...
Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the amazing signature.

I am SomariFeyWright, the freaky and happy shipper-hating son of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5, and brother of bethanyann96, Game Over, and >Mario.<

Prolific Writer

"I shall be back before you know it." said Paige with a bow. With that, she rushed off.

"I see." said Ivan, becoming much more relaxed. "I have to say, you have quite the prowess, comrade. I could use someone like you in my, business. May I ask your name?"
My Fanfiction

The Chocolateholic of CR

"My name is Anthony." He said. "And I am not interested. I work for no one I work for myself." He then got off his couch and yawned. "Besides I dont like the rich folks, because to me they are nothing but those who think they are rich and care about money." He said with a now cold tone in his voice.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

Prolific Writer

Ivan laughed. "Me, a rich man? That is a good one, Comrade Anthony." he said. "If I were rich, I'd be living here, not in the slums. Honestly, that place is more impoverished than Soviet Russia." He then cleared his throat. "In all honesty, I do not make nearly as much as you may think I do. Some days I'm lucky to get any money at all. Most of my revenue comes from my performances."

He then took out his clarinet. "I have quite a passion for music, as you are probably aware. I'm hoping one day to share my talent with the whole world, but for now, I am where I am."

Chelsea continued her work, blissfully ignoring Remée and Dusk's little conversation. As long as it wasn't her business, she wasn't going to pry. That sort of thing would cost her her nose, and one thing to remember about your nose is that you'll miss it when it's gone.
My Fanfiction

The Chocolateholic of CR

"I never said you were a rich person, did I?" He said as he put his earphones on turned on his mp3 player. No way am I gonna hear his clarinet. He thought to himself.

Prolific Writer

"You said you didn't like rich people." said Ivan. "Why complain to me about that unless you thought I was rich yourself?"

He then shrugged and put his clarinet away. "Ah, what does it matter? As far as I'm concerned, it's better to have something than nothing. I may not like it, but you do need some money to survive in this world. What do you think, Comrade Anthony?"

No less than ten minutes later, Paige had returned with Mira's first aid kit.

"I have *pant* returned, Lady Mira." she said, gasping for breath as she fell to one knee and presented the first aid kit to her.
My Fanfiction

The Chocolateholic of CR

"No thanks. I'm doing fine so far." Anthony said as he walks over to his desk and sits on his chair as he put his feet on top of his desk. "I usually take casual jobs but if a certain job I was told to do had more to it than it seems the person would have to pay 10 dollars more than the original price they pay me unless they are poor. I don't get paid from the poor for they need it to survive." He said as he sighed.

Mira exhaled and grabbed the kit. "Thanks," was her perfunctory reply, already rootling through it frantically and ignoring the pre-name Paige had given her. She withdrew some latex gloves and a roll of bandages, but sighed. "It's no good, he'll need stitches. Try to think of a way to either call an ambulance or get him to a hospital," she said to Paige curtly, biting her lip in a show of worry. Exhaling, she put pressure on his wound and began to tightly wrap the bandages around his head, taking care not to leave any loose ends.

"Hello?" she then proceeded to call in his ear. "Hey, can you hear me?" the man gave no response and a sickly green tinge had begun to appear. She swore, trying to keep calm, but feeling worthless. "God, I'm useless. I'm supposed to be able to fix this guy, but nothing's working..." Raising her hand to her face, Mira turned away.
Image OBJECTION! I may be green, but I can still beat you with my epic broomstick! (Avatar copyright Atlus.)

Prolific Writer

"Is there something wrong, milady?"

Paige walked over to Mira, concerned.

"Do not blame yourself. It is no fault of yours." she said. "I'm more at fault than you are. I failed my duty as a knight."

"Huh what?"

The man slowly awakened from his daze. Paige's eyes radiated with joy.

"Thank the heavens! He is alive!" she cheered.

"Ow! I hurt all over." said the man. "Wh-what happened? Last thing I remember, I was mugged by some bandit from Slumtown."

"You were." said Paige. "Lady Mira and I saved you."

((For now, this guy will be treated as an NPC, unless Pierre has plans for him otherwise.))

"Dah, I see what you mean, Comrade Anthony." said Ivan. "Well, it was nice talking to you, I suppose. I'd best be off. I have to rehearse for tonight." He got up to leave, but he paused and turned around. "One last thing. I know you claim that you are no musician, but how would you like to perform alongside me at the Start Concert Hall tonight?"
My Fanfiction

Last edited by Little_Thief on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Chocolateholic of CR

"No thanks, but thanks for the offer I have plans." Anthony said. Might take a trip down to The Rich Town..... He thought to himself.

Under-aged Defense Attorney

After noticing that the Downtown is a dump, Noelle decided that she would go exploring a little bit. She walked around the Downtown area and realised that it was worse than all the rumours she had heard about this place, she was starting to panic. She had always thought that the Downtown area was dangerous and now that she's here, that belief was becoming stronger and stronger. Next thing Noelle knows is that she had run away from the downtown area and somehow ended up outside the Cemetery.

Gettin' Old!

Remeé chuckled as he walked away from the cemetery Bizarre little girl, didn't want to do anything to save her precious book still there's no money to be gained from this he thought to himself as the smile fell from his face. I'm still behind my quota for today he said spotting another teenage girl just on the edge of Downtown and the smile returned to his face.

"Greetings there little lady" he said as he moved blocking her way out of downtown "'s dangerous for a little girl to go on a wander through downtown without protection, unfortunately there's a tax to get out payable to yours truly" he said reaching into his jacket and removing his blackjack letting it twirl in his hand menacingly for a moment "Now dear I'm afraid I need to collect the tax immediately" he said with a fake apologetic tone as a sombre expression fell across his face.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony gets up from his desk, then he grabs a jacket of his, put on a hat on his head it looked like a Cowboy hat, and goes outside for a walk to the cemetery. I might as well take a trip to the cemetery before heading over to Rich town. He thought to himself as his wolves joined him.

"N-no, I... failed-" she interjected, but jumped out of her skin when he suddenly came to.

"Stay down, moron," she reprimanded, rude out of shock. "You need a proper doctor. I'm just play-acting, really. Don't you dare move until we find some way to get you to a hospital." she paused, running her hands through her hair. "What's your name, and do you have a cellphone?"

"....." Noelle thought for a moment. What is she supposed to do? Suddenly, an idea popped into her head.

She smiled. Not like an evil grin, more like a happy and kind smile.

"My name's Noelle, nice to meet you." She said to the man who is obviously trying to somehow blackmail/rob her.

Gettin' Old!

Remeé nodded briskly "Wonderful, my names Dick, and I believe you have a toll to pay, money will do nicely, anything you have really, there are...repercussions to not paying tolls," he said bringing the blackjack down into the palm of his other hand "The management in Downtown doesn't really like paperwork you see and encourages such outstanding marshalls as myself to solve the problems of toll dodgers ourselves, taking the toll from unconscious bodies is one popular way of doing it" he said swiftly irritated by Noelle's lighthearted air I'm not in the mood to knock another person out for the count today would rather just have the money and begone he thought to himself deciding how long he'd give her before he knocked her out.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Noelle thought about what she should do for a bit longer.

"Okay. So basically, you want me to pay you a certain amount of money for going Downtown, if I don't pay up, you'll knock me out and take the money from me." She said with a light-hearted tone of voice.

She stopped talking for a moment and Noelle became serious.

"It's pretty obvious that you're trying to blackmail/rob me. It's not going to work. I'm not paying. But just out of curiousity, how much were you expecting me to pay?"

Gettin' Old!

Remeé shrugged "Just everything you had, though can always take more from you when you're out cold shame you don't want to pay though I really think you should reconsider, folks in Downtown can get pretty mad when they don't get what they're due, if you run now you might annoy folks later on" he said.

(Check the OOC topic please)
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Noelle thought for a moment. Then she realised, she didn't bring anything out except her mobile phone and no more than $50. She also realised, that this man in front of her will probably knock her out soon. She decided she's not going to give up that easily, if she gets knocked out, she isn't going to loose that much anyway. Might as well try to talk him out of this.

"Why do it this way? Go around knocking people out to take anything they have on them. Does it make you feel better?" Noelle said.

"Look for a job. When you earn that money, you get a sense of achievement. Isn't that a lot better than going around and stealing from people who might not have anything on them? Besides, do you really want to do this?" She continued, hoping that this will convince him out of it, though Noelle knows that this is unlikely.

((Done.))

Gettin' Old!

Remeé smiled slightly tilting his head to one side "Noelle, it's not something I want to do, more something I need to do, besides until you've lived down here you don't know a thing about difficulty. Y'see the thing about achievement is that it can easily be taken away, but I'm afraid your time is up, since you were so nice about it all I'll go easy on you, nothing personal" he said with a shrug. Flicking the blackjack into an offensive position he brought it forward to collide with the back of the girl's neck instantly rendering her unconscious. Swiftly he reached out with his other arm to catch the girl as she slumped to the ground before letting her down gently Silly girl, if she was going to make it easy she could've just handed over her goods, still went easy as promised she'll be out for only a couple of minutes he thought idly as he rummaged through her clothes expertly finding her wallet and phone with a practised deftness. Getting up he nodded satisfied with his findings Girl should consider herself lucky, doesn't know how difficult the world can be he thought idly removing the sim card from the phone and dropping it on the girl's body before turning and dashing into the alleys of downtown to hide out. Most guys in this area wield knives after all
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Noelle knew exactly what was going to happen when she saw that the man was in an offensive position. She felt the weapon make contact with the back of her neck. Noelle falls unconscious immediately.

Noelle is currently unconscious, on the floor, outside the cemetery. On the downtown side of Origin Trails. Utterly Defenseless.

Prolific Writer

"I am Harold Folovski." said the man. "Who exactly are you?"

"I am Paige Squire, a knight of the House of Squire." said Paige with a bow. "And this is my confidant, Sir Dipper." She held her teddy bear aloft.

"Um, right." said Folovski, too dazed and disoriented to care about Paige's strange quirks. He then turned to Mira. "Anyway, I got a phone. What do you need it for?"

"Very well. If you change your mind, you know where to find me." said Ivan as he left Anthony's apartment. "Do svidaniya."

With a tip of his hat, he left, not noticing that Anthony was planning to leave as well.
My Fanfiction

"To get you to hospital," Mira replied shortly, nearly adding 'moron' but thinking better of it. "You do realise you're bleeding from the head?" She held out her hand for the phone, snapping her fingers impatiently. "You have a mugger to thank for it, but Squire went and got a kit so I could revive you."

Prolific Writer

Paige raised an eyebrow. "Lady Mira, I will thank you not to use my family name in such an informal manner. We've only just met."

"Look, whatever the case is, thank you both for helping me out here." said Folovski.

As Chelsea continued her work, she spotted a young teenager with brunette hair lying on the ground in front of her cemetery.

"Now, this is odd." she mused to herself. "This is hardly the ideal spot for a nap."

She looked over the girl, and found that she was indeed alive. With this in mind, she tried to nudge her awake. "Hello? Are you alright?"
My Fanfiction

Noelle could feel some shaking her. Probably trying to wake her up. Who is that? Wait, is it a school day? Does that mean I was dreaming? Maybe it's my mum waking me up for school? Oh crap. With that in mind, Noelle opened her eyes and sat up quickly but then she put her hand over the back of her neck.

"Ow my neck" She said, forgetting about the person who woke her up.

"Psh, fine. If we're being picky, then drop the 'Lady', kindly. I'm no lady or knight or whatever you seem to think I am."

Stressed and more than a little upset, Mira snatched the phone out of his hand and turned away from the two of them, dialing 911. "We need an ambulance... Lac near the hairline..." Mira spoke some medical jargon into the receiver and recited their location. "Yes. Thanks. All right." She hit the 'end call' button and turned back to them. "It'll be here in five minutes. I'll be riding with him since they seem to think I'm some sort of medical authority. Come with if you want to, I don't care. For now we need to monitor you." Dumping herself unceremoniously by Folovski, Mira was content to wait.

Prolific Writer

Paige was thoroughly confused by Mira's request. She talked it over with Sir Dipper before responding.

"I do apologize, but Sir Dipper says it's always polite to address someone as Sir or Lady." she said. "A good knight always remembers her manners. Hmm?"

She started listening to her teddy bear intently, and suddenly, her face fell.

"Sir Dipper seems to think that you don't like me very much." she said gloomily. "If this is true, then I'll get out of your way."

Folovski had no idea what was going on through Paige's head, nor did he care. He was just glad to be getting the medical attention he desperately needed.

"Well, yes. When you nap on pavement and gravel, your neck does tend to hurt." said Chelsea as Noelle came to her senses. "At least I think it does. I'm not speaking from experience, after all. Any particular reason you chose to nap here when a bed would be much more comfortable?"
My Fanfiction

Last edited by Little_Thief on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony heads over to the Uptown. "Let us hope that things will go smoothly." He said as he talked to Starrk and Lilynette.

"Why bother going there? You know they won't let us in." Starrk said in his lazy tone.

"Starrk has a point you know. They won't let us in after the stunt you pulled last time." Lilynette said.

"Hey don't point at me it was you two that were growling at them." He said.

"You're meant to call them 'Mr' or 'Mrs' or 'Miss', not Lady!" Mira snarled, her patience exhausted. "And the teddy bear does not speak! It's just your imagination! she stood, knocking the kit away. "You need to get out of your fantasy world because life is not a medieval role-play!" For a minute she was immobile, grey eyes blazing, until she suddenly seemed positively lifeless.

"Look, I..." she paused, unsure and tiredness seeping into her tone. "It's not that I don't like you. But you don't see the world the way it is, and I guess that bugs me. Maybe there's something wrong in your head, I don't know. Nonetheless, I shouldn't judge you for it." Again, Mira was deep in thought, yet after a moment she gave a tiny smile. "But like I said, I couldn't have saved him without your help. And rejects like us need to stick together, hey?"

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony plugged his ear with his earphones, as Starrk and Lilynette both howled really loud that it made to the uptown. After the howling was over Anthony unplugged his ears by removing the earphones. "Must you two really howl that loud?" Anthony asked them as they both nodded. Anthony sighed. "I knew it."

Napping? Noelle wondered to herself.
"I wasn't napping." She said to the woman.
"I was trying to talk a man out of robbing me but he knocked me out. Now that you mention it, I wonder what he took?" Noelle explained while fumbling through her pockets.

So he took my $50 and my phone. He was also smart enough to leave my SIM card with me.... Noelle made a mental note.

Prolific Writer

Paige was taken aback by Mira's harsh demeanor.

"I'm, sorry you feel that way." she sighed. "You're right, I don't see the world the same way you do. And I am the only one who can hear Sir Dipper. It's been that way ever since I was a child. I'm sorry if that annoys you, but it's just the way I am. There's no need to be so blunt about it."

She then smiled a little. "Don't worry, I'm not mad at you or anything, and neither is Sir Dipper. No matter how I act or how strange I seem, I will always be willing to defend those who need my help. That is my vow as a knight of the House of Squire."

Ivan continued on his merry way until he reached Sword and Crown Cemetery, the final stretch before home. Checking his watch, he figured he had some time to kill before heading back. He sat down on a vacant bench, took out his clarinet, and began to play a few licks.

"Ah, I see." mused Chelsea. "Well, not everyone listens to words, I'm afraid. Especially not a lot of people in the downtown area. Humph, and people say walking through my cemetery at night is dangerous. But enough of this talk of cabbages and kings. Is there anything I can do for you?"
My Fanfiction

Sighing, Mira relented, realising she'd get nowhere, but feeling glad she'd managed to somewhat get things off of her chest. She's right, though... Maybe I'm too harsh... Pondering to herself silently, she flinched when the ambulance arrived, but immediately jumped up as the paramedics came over to help Folovski.

"What's his condition?" asked one. Trying to summon up some professionalism, and failing miserably, she attempted to report to the medics her findings. They nodded and once Folovski was in the ambulance, she hopped in.

"Coming, or not?" she asked, a trace of misery in her tone. "I could use some company."

The Chocolateholic of CR

They reached Uptown. "Huh strange last time there were people here. I guess they must be sleeping or something. Well let's go." Anthony said as Starrk and Lilynette nodded as they ventured into the Uptown. "Remember, no talking." He told them both.

"Alright, we both won't talk." They both said in a unison as they followed Anthony.

Prolific Writer

Paige conversed a bit with Sir Dipper before answering.

"We'd be happy to join you, La- *ahem* Ms. Mira." she said, correcting herself so as not to upset Mira again. "Sir Dipper told me that we don't have anything else planned today, so I'm sure it'll be alright."

She carefully and daintily boarded the ambulance, and sat down next to Mira.
My Fanfiction

Mira slammed the doors shut and signalled to the driver, who promptly sped off down the streets so much she nearly fell on to Folovski, who was lying down on the bed. Regaining her balance, she sat again and tentatively resumed the conversation, tactfully leaving out her 'Sir Dipper'-isms.

"I... You need to stay out of the way at the hospital, all right? I need to report to some more senior professionals about his condition. Did you see what happened to him?"

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony looks at the buildings and was not amused. "I am so not amused by these buildings...." Anthony said as he facepalmed.
Page 2 of 5 [ 172 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay