Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 1[ 33 posts ]
 


Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

The man who decides the verdict

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Posts: 215

Ask The Canadian Judge!





Image




Hello, members of the Court Records community, eh?. Welcome to my chambers, eh!

I am the Canadian Judge, the Judge's brother, eh?. I am from the best hockey country in the world, Canada, eh?.
Wouldn't you agree, eh?

You may remember me when I presided over the Hawthorne murder trial, Mask☆DeMasque trials and the Deauxnim murder trial, eh?.

Anyway, feel free to ask me anything, eh?
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

The procurator

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Posts: 7

When Canada was founded? :yuusaku:
The prosecutors are the ones who seeks the conviction of a defendant.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

The man who decides the verdict

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Posts: 215

123HeC321 wrote:
When Canada was founded? :yuusaku:


Wow, you didn't have to bump such an old thread :redd: . To clarify to everyone, this is a "Ask Anything" thread.

*Cough* *Cough* Now on to your question.

Image

Canada was founded in 1867 as a union of the British colonies. Canada gained independence from the United Kingdom in 1982.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13983

What's with the French/Canada fusion thing you got going on? Is it just French colonies or is it something else?
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

The man who decides the verdict

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Posts: 215

Pierre wrote:
What's with the French/Canada fusion thing you got going on? Is it just French colonies or is it something else?


Image

Yes, yes. French colonies, that's the word.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Virginia, USA

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Posts: 30

How do you explain the Capitals being a better hockey team than any of yours?
The reason for my eagerness is my want to pursue the truth, and my want to believe in the strength of those who use the power of the law for good. As someone who has chosen to live my life as a prosecutor... that is my new creed.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

The man who decides the verdict

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Posts: 215

Logic Chess wrote:
How do you explain the Capitals being a better hockey team than any of yours?


Image

No, that's not true! (Canucks)
We Canadians are better at hockey than Americans. End of story.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Virginia, USA

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Posts: 30

Fine, I won't argue that. But that's like being better at rock-paper-scissors, who cares? Baseball's where it's at. :jake:
The reason for my eagerness is my want to pursue the truth, and my want to believe in the strength of those who use the power of the law for good. As someone who has chosen to live my life as a prosecutor... that is my new creed.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13983

*A Scot bursts through the door*

FOOOTBAAAAALLL!!!!!
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

The man who decides the verdict

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Posts: 215

Logic Chess wrote:
Fine, I won't argue that. But that's like being better at rock-paper-scissors, who cares? Baseball's where it's at. :jake:



Logic Chess, I'm saying this in character. As a Canadian, I don't like hockey.
Yes, I agree baseball is a terrific sport. In fact, I'm a fan of the Toronto Blue Jays.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Virginia, USA

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Posts: 30

Hahah, awesome. I saw the Nats play them in D.C. a few years back. :edgy:
The reason for my eagerness is my want to pursue the truth, and my want to believe in the strength of those who use the power of the law for good. As someone who has chosen to live my life as a prosecutor... that is my new creed.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

The man who decides the verdict

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Posts: 215

Pierre wrote:
*A Scot bursts through the door*

FOOOTBAAAAALLL!!!!!


Image

No, you're wrong good sir, it's pronounced "soccer".

Last edited by The Canadian Judge on Wed May 30, 2012 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

The man who decides the verdict

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Posts: 215

Logic Chess wrote:
Hahah, awesome. I saw the Nats play them in D.C. a few years back. :edgy:


Image

Really, that's cool. The Nats are a young and fun team to watch.
I wish the Blue Jays could switch divisions/leagues, but alas the Blue Jays are stuck in the AL East.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Virginia, USA

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Posts: 30

Yeah, that's the absolute worst if you're not rooting for the Sox or the Yankees... because then you constantly have to play the Sox and the Yankees.

Baltimore faces the same dilemma (although I believe they most often fare far worse than the Blue Jays). Makes me appreciate the Nats more, because they would be an embarrassing local team considering their recent performance.

EDIT: I've been failing to keep up with the current season, but right now it looks like they're actually topping their division along with Tampa. Doubt that'll last long though.
The reason for my eagerness is my want to pursue the truth, and my want to believe in the strength of those who use the power of the law for good. As someone who has chosen to live my life as a prosecutor... that is my new creed.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

The man who decides the verdict

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Posts: 215

Logic Chess wrote:
Yeah, that's the absolute worst if you're not rooting for the Sox or the Yankees... because then you constantly have to play the Sox and the Yankees.

Baltimore faces the same dilemma (although I believe they most often fare far worse than the Blue Jays). Makes me appreciate the Nats more, because they would be an embarrassing local team considering their recent performance.

EDIT: I've been failing to keep up with the current season, but right now it looks like they're actually topping their division along with Tampa. Doubt that'll last long though.


Yeah, Baltimore is a surprise this season. Hopefully, the Jays can sweep the series with Baltimore today. As for the Yankee and Sox, a big disappointment.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Virginia, USA

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Posts: 30

I know, I was surprised by that too. I knew Boston was doing poorly (I'm a Boston fan by blood), but the Yankees? Of course, it's way too early to make any decisive predictions, but still a shock.

Whatever happens, I at least hope the Nats continue topping their division. :grossburg:
The reason for my eagerness is my want to pursue the truth, and my want to believe in the strength of those who use the power of the law for good. As someone who has chosen to live my life as a prosecutor... that is my new creed.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

Homicide Division

Gender: Male

Location: Texas

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Posts: 30

How long have you had that playoff beard?
Image
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

The man who decides the verdict

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Posts: 215

Detective Badd wrote:
How long have you had that playoff beard?


Image

Since the day I was born.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

Homicide Division

Gender: Male

Location: Texas

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Posts: 30

The Canadian Judge wrote:
Detective Badd wrote:
How long have you had that playoff beard?


Image

Since the day I was born.


Which team is the playoff beard for?
Image
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

The man who decides the verdict

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Posts: 215

Image

Errr.. the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Attorney

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:51 pm

Posts: 57

Are you married, judge?

You know, I'm the new Defense Attorney here... ;)
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

The man who decides the verdict

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Posts: 215

CalistoYew wrote:
Are you married, judge?

You know, I'm the new Defense Attorney here... ;)


Image

It-It's you Calisto Yew, you're the one who killed Byrne Faraday!
Detective Badd quickly apprehend this monster!
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

Homicide Division

Gender: Male

Location: Texas

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Posts: 30

Image

Gladly, Your Honor--oh, dammit, she got away. Now I gotta go find her. Way to let her run away like that, kid! *glares at Edgeworth*
Image
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Attorney

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:51 pm

Posts: 57

Image

...

...

Image

Phhww...Hahahahaha

Image
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

The man who decides the verdict

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Posts: 215

Image

"It's not all your fault, Detective Badd."
"Somebody was supposed to guard the doors to Court-Records"

Image

"I'm sorry, pal"

Image

You'll never escape me Calisto Yew, I'm the real Yatagarasu!
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

Homicide Division

Gender: Male

Location: Texas

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Posts: 30

Image

I see a pay cut in your future, Gumshoe.

But while I'm here, I have another question. Why isn't your brother Canadian as well?
Image
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

The man who decides the verdict

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Posts: 215

Image

He is Canadian, he moved to America in search of the American dream.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13983

Some Judges receive their position as a career progression from a well-respected and accomplished prosecutor/attorney. Did you or your brother ever point the finger of justice back in the day?
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

The man who decides the verdict

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Posts: 215

Pierre wrote:
Some Judges receive their position as a career progression from a well-respected and accomplished prosecutor/attorney. Did you or your brother ever point the finger of justice back in the day?


Image

Ah, yes the days of my youth, like a scent of fresh lemons.
(No Grossberg reference intended)
You are right Pierre back in the day, I was a defense attorney.
They used to call me the defense-man. (hockey player position)
I was well-respected by my fellow peers and colleagues, which is what led me to the title I now hold.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Attorney

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:51 pm

Posts: 57

Image

Who's smarter: Your brother, you or noone?

Image
ImageImage
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

The man who decides the verdict

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Posts: 215

CalistoYew wrote:
Image

Who's smarter: Your brother, you or noone?

Image
ImageImage


Image

It's me of course, I'm not as naive as my older brother.
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ema Skye

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:07 pm

Posts: 0

Dear Mr. Judgey,

Do you like science? I like science! Science is my life! Did you know earth is 5.974 x 10²⁴ kg, or 6,371 km large?

Image

-Ema :notes:
Re: Ask The Canadian JudgeTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:50 am

Posts: 9

Hello Your Honor, I was wondering if you had presided cases here in Canada prosecuted by Mr. Edgeworth. Last time I checked, he's recently been travelling to Europe and studying other judicial systems. Perhaps he'd been north and studied Canadian law too? I looked up some stuff about prosecutors here in our country and apparently they're called Crown Attorneys. Any comments on this?

- Phoenix Miles Jury, Defensive Prosecuting Forensic Hopeful :phoenix:
Page 1 of 1 [ 33 posts ] 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO