Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 1[ 12 posts ]

Smith and Sanders Law FirmTopic%20Title

Attorneys working here

Jake Smith (DT183)
Age 24
Description- A young defense attorney who has yet to take on a case, but people are already saying he could be one of the greatest. He went to a really good law school. He is really good at bluffing, and knowing when to do it.
Cases- 0 Won, 0 Lost

Peter Sanders (Zeldafan422)
Age 25
Sanders is Jake's best friend, and a rookie defense attorney. He can sometimes cave under pressure, but he knows that the Court Record is his friend and always consults it at the right time. Once he gets going, he can fool the Judge to buy some time. He knows that getting a not guilty isn't the only thing that matters, and he always makes sure to get the right verdict.
Cases- 0 Won, 0 Lost

AJ Bryant (AJ Bryant)
Mostly easy-going, but is known to be hot-headed and simply jump to conclusions. In court, he is known to keep contradictions from the prosecution's side to himself until he can tell them all at once (except in cross-examinations). He very well knows there is more to winning a case than just getting a guilty verdict. Ema Skye and Lana skye are his cousins. His parents are unknown but he grew up with Lana and Ema. Lana inspired him to become a lawyer but he became a defense attorney to defeat his cousin in court one day. She had taught him the ways of the law and supplied him with a number of law books (including evidence law). But it wasn't until he had been convicted of a crime was he in court. He had been accused of robbing a bank. His defense attorney was Grossberg and the prosecuter was Payne. He was found Not Guilty.
Cases- 0 Won, 0 Lost

Assistant(s)
Jenny Westheaven (Jennywestheaven)
Age 26
An accomplished singer and TV actress, one point in time she sat in the defendant's chair, accused of murder. Phoenix was there to defend her against--of all people--her own boyfriend, Miles Edgeworth. Now, to help further her own abilities, she works at Jake's office as a legal assistant, hoping soon to go through law school and become a lawyer herself.

Other Characters That May show up here..but don't work here
Dale Smith (DT183)
Age 57
Father of Jake, a formerly one of the best defense attorneys around. He is more up to date than some other judges. He has pledged not to do a trail where his son is defending, so that he won't be bias.

Mike Smith (DT183)
Age 27
Growing up, he was Jakes biggest rival, even though he was 3 years older. He is Jake's cousin, but they were like brothers growing up. But when he graduated high school, he wasn't as close to Jake. After he became a prosecutor at the young age of 21, and Jake went to college to become a defense attorney, they became more and more bitter to each other. Mike has been a prosecutor for years, and has lost only 3 cases compared to the many he has won, to Marvin Grossberg in only his second case, a veteran named Larry (Not Butz) and a young man named Phoenix. He is a tough as nails prosecutor. Lately though, he hasnt taken many cases as he used to. Some say this is because of a certain case two years ago, but that is only a rumor.

Last edited by DT183 on Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Smith and Sanders Law FirmTopic%20Title

XD

Lewis Lahai knocked on the door of the office and let himself in. He ran his hand through his brownish-orange hair and looked around, spotting a man sitting behind a desk. "Ah, hi there!" He said, adjusting his green jacket. "I suppose you're one of the other defense attorneys who work around here? Name's Lewis M. Lahai, rookie attorney." He put his hand out for the man to shake it.

((This post is aimed at DT mainly, because I'm assuming he's the only one in here at the time.))

Madfoot713 wrote:
Lewis Lahai knocked on the door of the office and let himself in. He ran his hand through his brownish-orange hair and looked around, spotting a man sitting behind a desk. "Ah, hi there!" He said, adjusting his green jacket. "I suppose you're one of the other defense attorneys who work around here? Name's Lewis M. Lahai, rookie attorney." He put his hand out for the man to shake it.

((This post is aimed at DT mainly, because I'm assuming he's the only one in here at the time.))

(Wow, Im so sorry, I haven't checked in here forever.)

Jake grabbed his hand. "Nice to meet you, my name is Jake Smith, I also am a rookie defense attorney. He's got himself into some trouble, which is better left to be explained for later, but me and my friend Pete own this place. Now, on to business. Are you applying for a job or do you have a case you would like me to handle? Well, actually, I'm kinda busy right now, so I can't take a case. But if you are applying for a job, I can handle that." Jake said, in a friendly tone

Stop ruining my epic moment! D<

The familiar loud whirring of a sports car engine sped itself faster than normal into the parking lot of the Smith and Sanders Law Firm. A even more familiar car, that sleek, mica green beauty, still unknown of exactly which make or model it was, even to its owner, rode up into its predestined parking spot, shining against the sun. Stepping out of the car, however, was not the same woman who had left in it.

"Mmm, it feels SO good to be back!"

Yes, this was Jenny Westheaven, a woman in her late twenties who had found a place to work here at Jake's office. However, she looked different, right down to her hair. For one, the frilly red outfit with black boots and tan legwarmers looked decidedly out of place. However, it matched her hair--shorter now, a lighter brown that slowly meshed into a reddish-auburn in a subtle, tasteful manner. Grabbing her old leather messenger bag from the seat behind the driver's, she closed both doors, doing a 180, almost flourished, spin after closing the driver's side door, to face the office with a smile.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey, Jake!" she called out as the door to the firm swung open. "I'm home! Anyone here?

Now everyone, prepare for my next trick!

A 24 year old man walks in. "Hi, my name is AJ Bryant. I have just gotten my law degree. Can I work here? I would also like you to teach me the ropes of the law a little bit better. And also, Mr. Smith, I am paying great attention to the case you're in. What's it called, turnabout friendship. Oh yes, did I mention I'm Ema Skye's cousin?". He is wearing casual clothes for the day, a brown coat, a papa hat (I mean, why not, they're so popualr these days Hobohodo ) blue denim pants, and brown shoes. But of course, even since he is wearing casual garbs, his attorney's badge is on his coat.
I really need a new sig...

(Big SIV, I really need to show up more. Ive been busy lately though)

"Yes, you can work here. But before you take your first case, come watch my trail. I'm not saying I'm a veteran, but try to think of yourself in my shoes, and what you would do. It might help get a feel of thing. And, Ema Skye worked for that famous defense attorney in case right? What was his name? Oh yeah, Wright or something."

Thank you very much!
Oh yeah, in your trial, is there any way to speed it up, because it's been day two for the past 3 weeks Sadshoe

Ill try my best to get it moving along, but its Zeldafans trail.

"Ok then, I guess I better arrange everything on my desk", AJ sighed. "I'll put my coffee mug here, a calendar here, oh, better not forget to put other defense attorney's case-files in this drawer, in case they ever come in handy".

"Oh, and on a sidenote, I will be accepting one more attorney, and the first out of you and whoever that will be to win a case, gets there name in the office. Like, Smith, Sanders, and Bryan Law Firm could be the new name"

XD

Lewis watched patiently and spoke up. "Wouldn't Smith and Co. be less of a mouthful, though? Excuse me for being silent. Sorry, I already have an office. It is gathering some dust, however, so I may decide to take up your offer, but not right now, thank you." Lewis leaned on the wall by the door to out of Jake's office and looked at the other man. "So, wait, you're Lana's cousin?" he asked AJ. "I know her! In fact, we're good... friends, actually!" Lewis loved it when coincidences like these happened.

Cool, she's back in town and out of jail! I hope that she continues her career as a prosecutor, don't you hope she does? I remember her eighth case, yeah, I was with her the whole time! But if she does stay a prosecutor, she probably will never be Chief Prosecutor again because the police find her as "suspicious" Butz .
Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay