Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 15 of 28[ 1083 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 28  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: SHSL Class Trip!Topic%20Title

"Still, I'm sure you'll have a greater appreciation for it than some of us," she said.

Anton casually peeked his head into the bathhouse. "I am uncertain whether there is an intercom in this room, given it's steamy nature. But in case there is not, Professor Slezak has made dinner and it is currently being served in the Dining Hall. I didn't want you to miss out..."

Anton spies Thomlyn and Jean-Luc and adds, "...although I do not wish to interrupt the two of you."

MechaQdogg wrote:
Anton casually peeked his head into the bathhouse. "I am uncertain whether there is an intercom in this room, given it's steamy nature. But in case there is not, Professor Slezak has made dinner and it is currently being served in the Dining Hall. I didn't want you to miss out..."

Anton spies Thomlyn and Jean-Luc and adds, "...although I do not wish to interrupt the two of you."

"Hm? Ah, Anton, was it?" Jean-Luc examines the student who had just walked in. "Why don't you come in and join us?"

TheLetterF wrote:
"Hm? Ah, Anton, was it?" Jean-Luc examines the student who had just walked in. "Why don't you come in and join us?"

Anton smiled warmly. "Yes, Anton, that is correct. I do appreciate the offer, but I will have to pass. Another time, though, certainly. I feel it would be improper for me to miss this first dinner with all of us together. However, if I find you there, I would be most honored to get to know you a bit better. In the meantime, I shall leave you two 'to it'. If I may take my leave, enjoy your bath, Mr. Lebeau, Thomlyn."

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

SiRReN wrote:
"Still, I'm sure you'll have a greater appreciation for it than some of us," she said.

"Y-yeah, I suppose. Where is everybody? I was sure more people would wish to attend a large-scale dinner prepared by the Director himself..." Jay wondered.

"Do not worry yourself Jay, I am sure people are just busy doing whatever it is school kids do these days. The dinner was rather short notice, so perhaps people are also dressing up?" Jeremy speculated, "Plus, it has only been about ten minutes."
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Shy guy

TheLetterF wrote:
"I see, I see...That's nice, I suppose." Jean-Luc nods.

"Oh, right. Well, I suppose I can tell you about the time I had a...connection, with a fellow showman. Quite the passionate adventuress she was. And that hair was simply...on fleek." Jean-Luc's smile turns into a disappointed frown. "But alas, I suppose we were not meant to last.."

The male model pauses before speaking again. "Have you had any luck in regards to romantic experiences?"

"That is a shame. By how you describe her, you must have made for a good couple." Thomlyn mused. He blushed when the spotlight was turned on him. "Um, well, I travel a lot as I said. I suppose that makes it difficult to settle down with anyone, yes. I, um..." It was at that moment that Anton entered to inform them of the dinner.

MechaQdogg wrote:

Thomlyn looked around in confusion. "Where did that thief Alfons go?" He asked. "Now I think of it, a number of us have already left... perhaps I had better go to dinner also." He made no move to leave just yet, though, still embarrassed by the idea of standing up in front of Jean, alone.

Slezak wrote:
"Y-yeah, I suppose. Where is everybody? I was sure more people would wish to attend a large-scale dinner prepared by the Director himself..." Jay wondered.

"Do not worry yourself Jay, I am sure people are just busy doing whatever it is school kids do these days. The dinner was rather short notice, so perhaps people are also dressing up?" Jeremy speculated, "Plus, it has only been about ten minutes."

"I'm here!" Feena announced, suddenly entering the dining area. "I heard there was... foooood!" She excitedly ran over to start heaping things onto her plate. It was a wonder such a small person could eat so much.

"Bon, d'accord, let us all go to dinner together then..." Jean proceeds to stand up and stretch before entering the changing rooms. He then steps out once more at a surprisingly fast rate in his usual attire, checking his appearance with his pocket mirror.

"Ready to go...?"

"Hi Feena!" Theresa called out. "You should sit with us."

"Yes, please, Feena! You can be part of our adventuring party!" Jay called, unable to stifle a giggle.

"Ah, Miss Kneale. Welcome. I would tell you to help yourself, but you preempted me."
100% pure Joy.

A new dawn.

Felicity entered the hall, looking surprised to see how few people were there. "Hello, everyone!" She said, waving as she went to take a plate. "I can't believe the day went by so fast!"

Anton walked with purpose into the Dining Hall, and gathered a modest amount of food. "Thank you for preparing this meal, Professor. I took the liberty of informing those still in the bathhouse of our dinner-- I thought they might not have a way to know that dinner had begun."

Shy guy

SiRReN wrote:
"Hi Feena!" Theresa called out. "You should sit with us."

Slezak wrote:
"Yes, please, Feena! You can be part of our adventuring party!" Jay called, unable to stifle a giggle.

"Alright!" Feena called over, before walking over with her very-full plate. She was already eating by the time she sat down. "Sup?" She greeted the others.

A few minutes later Sakura also walked in. She let out a pleased "Oooo!" at the sight of the spread Jeremy had prepared.

"Not much, just talking about the potential of our first trip," Theresa answered. She looked down at her empty plate and Feena's full one. She looked back to the buffet and made her decision. "I'm gonna get some more food," she announced, and made a bee-line for the Asian inspired items.

"Hmhm, Miss Clover, Mister Esquivel, Miss Himawari, welcoem to all of you!" Jeremy greeted, his smile widening with each new entrant, "Please, it's all here for the taking."

In response to Feena's question, Jay replied, "My morale, now that more poeple are showing up, but I was already pretty happy once you guys walked in, so it's just making me more elated." Then Theresa got up for more and Jay smiled at her eagerness.
100% pure Joy.

"Growing girls need food!" Theresa proclaimed, but she seemed uneasy about getting more food. Still, she filled her plate again, this time with sushi and deep fried scallops, and rejoined Jay and Feena at the table.

Jay thought of something, "Ah! Sakura, where's Amachi-san? I thought for sure she'd follow you here."

Jeremy wagged a finger at his brother, "Now now Jay, have a little more patience. Nobody was required to come, so perhaps she is not hungry or is still getting ready. They are not joined at the hip, after all."

"You're right. Focus on those who are here, not those who have yet to arrive. Oooh, sushi and scallops. Never had either of those before." He made a mental note to try some of those next time round.
100% pure Joy.

"Sushi and scallops are the best!" Theresa groaned around a mouthful of said scallop. "Whenever my family goes out for sushi I always order the BBQ eel and scallops."

Jay nodded, then turned back to his food, which was almost gone. He was always reserved about sushi because it's, y'know, raw, but Jay took solace in the fact that means one less thing Jeremy had to cook; just prepare the stuff around it. After finishing his plate, Jay jumped up and followed Theresa's advice, grabbing a piece of sushi and a scallop, just to try it. He sat down and began to mentally prepare himself.
100% pure Joy.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Theresa told him, tilting her head as she watched him. "My littlest brother hates it - he always just gets the breaded chicken when we go."

Jeremy decided he'd waited long enough. He positioned himself in line behind the others.

"No, I really do want to. Alright!" Jay picked up the piece of sushi with tentativeness and took a bite. His eyes lit up as he chewed and eventually swallowed it. "Oh my words! Man have I been missing out!" Jay took his time and savored every subsequent bite. The scallop caused a similar reaction.
100% pure Joy.

Theresa smiled, pleased that Jay liked it. "You'll have to try some of the other types of sushi now," she joked.

Sayako finally joined the others in the dining hall. "S-sorry I'm late," she apologized, looking quite embarrassed. "I guess I spent a little too much time making sure everything was put back the way it was in the recreational room, and time just got away from me..."

She greeted her fellow students pleasantly as she made her way over to the buffet table. "Wow, this is amazing!" she gasped. "There's so much here, I don't even know what to pick!"

"Ah, glad you could make it, Miss Amachi!"
"Ah, glad you could make it, Miss Amachi!" The brothers greeted simultaneously. They looked at each other in surprise and both giggled.
100% pure Joy.

The coupler blinked in surprise at the welcome in stereo. "Thank you both," she giggled as she bowed her head to the brothers. "And thank you for this meal, Director."

She seemed to settle on seafood and greens for her dinner, and began adding both to her plate.

"You are quite welcome. I pray the cleanup in the Rec Room was not too difficult? I apologize for leaving in such a haste," Jeremy smiled with tenderness, then collected the last item he wanted and worked his way to a table.

"Hey Feena, you and your brother are twins, right? Have you two ever accidentally done that? Said the same thing at the same time?" Jay asked, deciding to take a break from food for a few minutes.
100% pure Joy.

Happy Maria

"Hey." Eta had returned. "So we're going to some theatre next? Was there some kind of voting for this?"

"Oh no, not yet Miss Trofí. Though, that is the only suggestion currently available, so unless somebody sends me the rest of the required info, the Theater will be the only option," Jeremy sighed. He had faith in his students, but he probably should have known the first week might turn out like this.
100% pure Joy.

Slezak wrote:
"You are quite welcome. I pray the cleanup in the Rec Room was not too difficult? I apologize for leaving in such a haste," Jeremy smiled with tenderness, then collected the last item he wanted and worked his way to a table.

"Oh, no, not at all!" Sayako shook her head. "I can just be a little bit of a neat freak at times, eheh. But I'm happy to do it! It's our responsibility to keep our school clean, right?"

"Oh indeed Miss Amachi, but I try to do what I can as well. Of course, I had to take care of completing this anyway," Jeremy replied, gesturing towards the buffet.
100% pure Joy.

A new dawn.

Felicity was just choosing her food when Sayako came. Smiling at the coupler, she walked off to one of the tables and sat down, listening to the conversations going on but content not to take part in them.

Jay looked towards Felicity and his expression darkened a bit, his eyes full of sympathy, but quickly returned to a radiant smile as he turned back to those at his table.
100% pure Joy.

Alfons walked into the cafeteria, his eyes somewhat red and strained. He sat down in a random spot, not checking for who was next to him, before letting out a sigh.

"O-oh, Mister Einarrson. Is something troubling you?" Jeremy asked from across the way, tilting his head with concern.
100% pure Joy.

Shy guy

Slezak wrote:
"Hey Feena, you and your brother are twins, right? Have you two ever accidentally done that? Said the same thing at the same time?" Jay asked, deciding to take a break from food for a few minutes.

"Hmm... don't think so." Feena said in between mouthfuls. "We're totally out of sync - not on the same wavelength at all! Plus we don't even talk the same. He speaks all fancy for some reason, dunno why, not like our parents were rich or anything. Even my younger brother talks poshly, actually, but he's a conductor so I guess he's meant to? I guess connoisseurs are the same, gotta sound smart if you want people to take ya seriously! But me, I just crawl around holes in my free time, so noooo expectations! I spend a lot of time alone, actually. No-one can really keep up with me, so I usually explore places by myself. No-one tells me what to do, so I get to go anywhere, do anything! So long as it's legal, don't want to break the law. That would be bad, I'd get arrested and go to jail, and who wants to do that? I'd go mad in jail, stuck in a cell instead of being allowed to run around freely. I don't know how Viktor does it, actually. I mean he's not in jail like the bad guys are but he's stuck in the same place, and it's all dismal and boring in prisons, right? Might be fun to boss the prisoners around for a few days, but after that I'd feel like starting a jailbreak just to get some excitement going! Oops, best not let him hear that though. Then again I don't plan on going to prison or being a warden so it's not like it'll ever come up."

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Alfons walked into the cafeteria, his eyes somewhat red and strained. He sat down in a random spot, not checking for who was next to him, before letting out a sigh.

"Oh, heya Alfons!" Feena said from right next to him, apparently being the one he'd randomly sat down next to. "What's wrong? You look tired. Are you tired? Or maybe you're not feeling well? Do you need to go to the nurse's office? I think they're well-stocked, and I can help you if you need anything - I'm quite good at first aid and medicine! I've gotten used to it after all the times I've looked after myself when out alone in the wilds. Well, how about it?"

"Hm?"

Alfons sighed, before letting out a laugh, one that sounded weaker than usually.

"Please do not concern yourself...it is just a personal folly."

KamiPanda wrote:
Slezak wrote:

"Hmm... don't think so." Feena said in between mouthfuls. "We're totally out of sync - not on the same wavelength at all! Plus we don't even talk the same. He speaks all fancy for some reason, dunno why, not like our parents were rich or anything. Even my younger brother talks poshly, actually, but he's a conductor so I guess he's meant to? I guess connoisseurs are the same, gotta sound smart if you want people to take ya seriously! But me, I just crawl around holes in my free time, so noooo expectations! I spend a lot of time alone, actually. No-one can really keep up with me, so I usually explore places by myself. No-one tells me what to do, so I get to go anywhere, do anything! So long as it's legal, don't want to break the law. That would be bad, I'd get arrested and go to jail, and who wants to do that? I'd go mad in jail, stuck in a cell instead of being allowed to run around freely. I don't know how Viktor does it, actually. I mean he's not in jail like the bad guys are but he's stuck in the same place, and it's all dismal and boring in prisons, right? Might be fun to boss the prisoners around for a few days, but after that I'd feel like starting a jailbreak just to get some excitement going! Oops, best not let him hear that though. Then again I don't plan on going to prison or being a warden so it's not like it'll ever come up."

Jay smiled. Finally! A test of his limits. He nodded continuously as she went on and on and on, absorbing, processing, and dissecting every word, every turn of phrase.

"Wow, that's crazy! But you know, my brother may speak a bit more rigidly and directly than I do, but he's just as kind-hearted and lenient as I am! He doesn't mind hearing it either. In fact, he welcomes the chance to care for others and this Director job is just what he was meant for! Ever since he dreamed of becoming a teacher, he always made it a point to stress how important learning is. Y'know? Anyway, I don't think you just crawl around holes; you explore! You probably find all kinds of interesting things, like bats and secret treasure troves and crystals! Oooh, I'd love to see a big crystal formation. Anyway, you must have really good eyesight in order to explore caves like you do. Not like me; couldn't see much in front of me until I first designed a monocle which could magnify and focus using levers on the sides. Then recently a friend made me this spiffy pair of glasses which could do the same, but for both eyes! Independently too! They still don't give me night vision or infrared vision or x-ray vision, but eh, the latter two would be less useful anyway. Um, I'm never going to end up in prison either, unless we choose to go there on a school trip. I'm not a bad man and I don't intend on ever doing any bad things. Anyway, I think that's all the topics you covered. Apologies if I missed any!"
100% pure Joy.

Slezak wrote:
"Oh indeed Miss Amachi, but I try to do what I can as well. Of course, I had to take care of completing this anyway," Jeremy replied, gesturing towards the buffet.

"Of course!" she smiled cheerfully. "We appreciate it!"

She finished choosing her dishes and nodded once more to the Slezaks. "If you'll excuse me," Sayako pardoned herself, then walked over to where Sakura stood. She smiled at her, motioned with her head towards Felicity's table, and then headed over to sit with the SHSL Lucky Student.

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Of course!" she smiled cheerfully. "We appreciate it!"

She finished choosing her dishes and nodded once more to the Slezaks. "If you'll excuse me," Sayako pardoned herself, then walked over to where Sakura stood. She smiled at her, motioned with her head towards Felicity's table, and then headed over to sit with the SHSL Lucky Student.

Sakura nodded, then finally settled on what food she wanted. After placing it all on her plate she went over to join the other two girls.

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"Hm?"

Alfons sighed, before letting out a laugh, one that sounded weaker than usually.

"Please do not concern yourself...it is just a personal folly."

"Awww, don't be like that! But I suppose if you want to be left alone I can let you be alone. Sometimes that's a good medicine too! I'll let you eat in peace, then."

And, true to her word, she did, turning back to Jay to continue what you could probably call a conversation.

Slezak wrote:
Jay smiled. Finally! A test of his limits. He nodded continuously as she went on and on and on, absorbing, processing, and dissecting every word, every turn of phrase.

"Wow, that's crazy! But you know, my brother may speak a bit more rigidly and directly than I do, but he's just as kind-hearted and lenient as I am! He doesn't mind hearing it either. In fact, he welcomes the chance to care for others and this Director job is just what he was meant for! Ever since he dreamed of becoming a teacher, he always made it a point to stress how important learning is. Y'know? Anyway, I don't think you just crawl around holes; you explore! You probably find all kinds of interesting things, like bats and secret treasure troves and crystals! Oooh, I'd love to see a big crystal formation. Anyway, you must have really good eyesight in order to explore caves like you do. Not like me; couldn't see much in front of me until I first designed a monocle which could magnify and focus using levers on the sides. Then recently a friend made me this spiffy pair of glasses which could do the same, but for both eyes! Independently too! They still don't give me night vision or infrared vision or x-ray vision, but eh, the latter two would be less useful anyway. Um, I'm never going to end up in prison either, unless we choose to go there on a school trip. I'm not a bad man and I don't intend on ever doing any bad things. Anyway, I think that's all the topics you covered. Apologies if I missed any!"

"Oh, sure, I've found plenty of things! My eyes help with that, my eyes are really good at seeing in the dark. Sorry to hear you need special glasses. I can't imagine what that would be like, I'd be lost without my eyes. I think it's because of my eyes that I got so into spelunking, you know? We all have some kind of special sense, my family. Well, my brothers anyway, my parents seem to be pretty ordinary best I can tell. I got special eyes, Tom his tongue, and Biorn his ears. Biorn's my younger brother, did I say that earlier? A conductor, Ultimate probably, though he's too young to attend Hope's Peak right now. He's a cute kid, but a bit serious, like Thomlyn I guess. Not sure why, I took him on adventures all the time when he was younger, but it never stuck with him. Shame, really, but what can ya do, gotta let people do what they want. Know what I'm saying? Too strict and you'll just annoy 'em, my old teachers sure annoyed me. They're much freer at Hope's Peak, let me take extended weekends off to go travelling with Tom. Not like I'm missing much anyway, I suck at most subjects. Just boooring, you know? School's fun and all but all the learning you're meant to do is a chore. I do fine in the exams anyway, just cramming the day before is enough to get me through, so I don't really see the point anyway. Breeze through school, then go get the job I want with the skills I actually have, that's the way to do it!" Watching her ramble while still somehow finding the time to eat was almost an art form in and of itself.

A new dawn.

Felicity looked up as Sakura and Sayako sat down. Her lips quirked into a smile, albeit with a hint of tiredness in it. "I thought today was a lot of fun," she said conversationally. "Thanks to both of you."

"Thank YOU for coming with us," Sayako returned Felicity's smile, hint of tiredness and all. "I really enjoyed having you along. We'll definitely have to do it again soon."
Page 15 of 28 [ 1083 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 28  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay