Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 2 of 28[ 1083 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: SHSL Class Trip!Topic%20Title

Theresa giggled, hiding her smile behind her hand. "It's okay, I think you can appreciate and want to conserve nature while still appreciating technology. Heck, we use lots of technology to give animals the best care we can before releasing them back into the wild. I think the two can go hand in hand.

"And yes, I've seen many kinds of animals!" she enthused. "I've been in deserts, jungles, caves, oceans, the Arctic, and even climbed mountains to best observe, understand, and interact with all kinds of animals!"

"I can't imagine not seeing my sister and brothers for years," Theresa said, nodding to Jay. "It is nice that you are together again."

Shy guy

Lone wrote:
"Mr. Kneade, Ms. Kneade, hello there. We shall become good friends here."

Thomlyn nodded. "Hopefully we will! You seem like a good man. A warden, you said? So you help manage a prison?"

SiRReN wrote:
Theresa giggled, hiding her smile behind her hand. "It's okay, I think you can appreciate and want to conserve nature while still appreciating technology. Heck, we use lots of technology to give animals the best care we can before releasing them back into the wild. I think the two can go hand in hand.

"And yes, I've seen many kinds of animals!" she enthused. "I've been in deserts, jungles, caves, oceans, the Arctic, and even climbed mountains to best observe, understand, and interact with all kinds of animals!"

"Oh, wow wow wow! That sounds awesome!" Feena enthused. "Different places, different animals! Cute ones and big ones and scary ones..." Her yellow eyes were shining, almost enough to glow against the green light of the room. "Soooo cool!"

[Sorry, missed that post.]

"Prison. Yes Mr. Kneale. They let me work at various prisons." Viktor stared off in the distance. "The pay's good. It keeps the family afloat. But prison, it's no place for a high schooler to be. The only one who can control prisoners, someone above the food chain. Dominating yourself over them, it ain't easy. And making them get along is even harder."

Viktor took off bowler hat. His hair was short and bristly, like his chin.

"We brought this painter guy… by special request. Boy, people do not like him. The prison is in good hands. Yet I feel I should not be here, when I could be there."

"Hmph..!" Alfons sneered. "I almost got into prison once...I wanted free health care."

Shy guy

"That's a lot of responsibility to shoulder." Thomlyn replied to Viktor, shaking his head. "It's a marvel you're able to cope so calmly. It must take a lot of willpower to try and keep adult prisoners under control." He then gave a small chuckle. "Well, I suppose it helps that you don't look like a high schooler. I have to imagine it's difficult to cope on the inside, but on the outside all those prisoners will see is a big, buff Russian man."

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

"Indeed, Warden Esquivel. Though I kind of prefer a laissez-faire approach to handling discipline, I understand it's my job as the Director to keep my students in line and being the best they can be! They're representing Hope's Peak, after all," Jeremy explained, "But you seem like the perfect complement to that. I'll be happy to entrust you with the sanctity of the students, even if this building is nothing like a prison--to some of us, at least, haha."

"Oh yeah, I get it, but it's not like he was trying to be harsh or anything. It's just, he decided to give me some room to grow up, haha," Jay stated with a genuine laugh, now feeling much better, "Animals of all kinds, huh? You must've seen a lot of the world, then! I'd love to go abroad someday... well, um, I kinda already have, but just to one place, and I'm not sure how much I liked it. Anyway, I can't wait to get started!"
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Happy Maria

Eta listened to Viktor with interest. "Painter guy? Hated all over? This will be one story I have to hear. Please, do elaborate." She crossed her arms with defiance, though not before waving at the Kneale twins casually.

"Also, nice to meet you, Jay. Though...what exactly has happened to you?"

"Travelling is fun, but being with animals is way better," Theresa smiled, eyes sparkling as she thought back on all the things she'd seen.

"I even have a little friend with me right now!" she said suddenly, and reached into her pocket. She pulled her fist back out and opened it to reveal a little toad. It was olive coloured and pebbly, sitting calmly in the palm of her hand.

Happy Maria

Eta squealed with delight as she saw the little toad. "He's so cute! Can I touch him? Pretty please?"

"I'm curious what has happened with Jay as well, Miss Trofí, but judging by his... demeanor... earlier, I'm wary of opening that can of worms just yet," Jeremy warned.

"Oh wow! Nice!" Jay complimented as he pulled a pair of dark blue reading glasses out of his belt pack, donned them, and adjusted the levers to get a better look at the toad, "Aww, look at the cute little toad fella."
100% pure Joy.

"Yeah, you can touch him," Theresa invited, holding the toad out towards Eta after Jay had inspected it. "If you rub between his eyes he really likes that."

"Will do," said Viktor. He turned to Tom. "I don't remember how old I am. I do not need school. I stopped going. They say they hold me back. But I do not care, I have better things to do, like…"

He grabbed Alfons' shoulder.

"Keeping this guy in check."

He turned to Eta.

"Trofi, the painter guy is not interesting. Apparently he killed someone. Someone from a race of immortal survivalists… We tossed him in with one guy. Only he can stand painter-man. Budget cuts too. They share the same bed…"

Viktor looked away again.

"Kid's only in high school. They tried him as an adult. He's young, too young. Just threw his life away like that."

Happy Maria

Eta rubbed the area between the toad's eyes, and when he croaked she grinned. "What's his name?"

However, her demeanour quickly changed after hearing Viktor's story. "M-murdered? A survivalist? H-how can you even do that so easily?"

Alfons jumped at Viktor's touch. "How many times do I have to tell you?! I won't hurt anyone!"

His ears perked at the mention of the Ultimate Artist. "Eh? Where does he live? It sounds like he owns expensive stuff."

Jay knew exactly who Viktor was talking about, and if one looked close, they might have seen Jay shiver just a bit. He shot a quick glance of familiarity at Viktor before turning back to the others. It took all Jay's strength, and the distraction of Theresa's toad, for him to not break out into a long-winded explanation of exactly what happened to him.

"That's, um... unfortunate, Warden. I didn't hear anything about such a thing happening. He didn't happen to be a student of Hope's Peak, did he?" Jeremy asked, obviously confused by the story, but slowly beginning to understand what might be going on.
100% pure Joy.

Shy guy

Feena squealed in delight upon seeing the toad; Thomlyn instead shuddered on instinct, but tried to pass it off so as to not hurt the Zoologist's feelings. While his sister drew closer and waited her turn to pet the animal, Thomlyn instead eyed up some of the other students who had yet to introduce themselves, while listening to Viktor speak.

"Just a kid? My word, what could have possibly driven him to do something like that..." He wondered aloud. "Please, do tell me if I'm probing too deeply. I wouldn't want your mind to be occupied by such things while we're all supposed to be enjoying ourselves here." He added, addressing the warden.

Socot wrote:
Eta rubbed the area between the toad's eyes, and when he croaked she grinned. "What's his name?"

Theresa grinned, mimicking Eta's actions and also rubbing between her toad's eyes. They closed and the toad seemed to smile. "His name is Leroy! He's a good a toad - I found him outside my house when my Dad was loading up my bags to come here. I'll put him in my terrarium when I go to my dorm room. You'll love that won't you," she cooed, tickling the toad along it's sides.

Seeing Feena waiting for a turn to pet Leroy she turned to the other girl and held her palm out.

Happy Maria

Eta nodded gleefully, clearly liking Leroy much more than Viktor's ominous tale. "Most girls where I live are positively scared of these things. I just can't see how that's possible! They're too adorable to be scary!"

Shy guy

SiRReN wrote:
Seeing Feena waiting for a turn to pet Leroy she turned to the other girl and held her palm out.

"Eeee!" In her excitement Feena went a bit too quickly, and prodded the toad instead of gently rubbing it. "Ah, sorry Leroy!" She quickly apologised.

Socot wrote:
Eta nodded gleefully, clearly liking Leroy much more than Viktor's ominous tale. "Most girls where I live are positively scared of these things. I just can't see how that's possible! They're too adorable to be scary!"

"Yeah!" Theresa agreed, positively delighted that Eta and Feena liked Leroy. "Most of the girls I know don't really like all the animals I keep, but they just don't understand you, do they?" she asked, stroking the toad.

KamiPanda wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

"Eeee!" In her excitement Feena went a bit too quickly, and prodded the toad instead of gently rubbing it. "Ah, sorry Leroy!" She quickly apologised.

The toad croaked and seemed to narrow one eye at Feena. Theresa giggled. "It's okay, Feena. Just try to move more slowly." The toads eyes closed and he turned his nose up but continued to submit to everyone's touching.

Happy Maria

"The poor things. They don't do any harm to human society. What does actually do that is RATS!" Eta put strong emphasis on the last word.

"Sorry, I have a thing against pests. As a co-runner of a bakery where I'm from, those little things manage to ruin my life DAILY!"

Shy guy

"Oh, but rats are so smart!" Feena said, rubbing the toad's forehead more gently now. "They can find ways to navigate just about any terrain, squeezing through the tiniest gaps... And no matter how much people try to put them down, they keep surviving! Clever and cute, just like me!"

"Feena is right!" Theresa enthused. "Rats are very intelligent - there's a group in Africa that uses giant rats to hunt for landmines. They're smart enough to be trained how to find them, but light enough to not set them off. Those little guys save many lives.

"I know why a bakery wouldn't want rats, but as pets, they're very good and easy to train."

Happy Maria

"You're thinking of mice. They're cute, fluffy, and lovable. All rats do is cause trouble", Eta grumbled.

"No, I'm definitely talking about rats," Theresa said, frowning.

Happy Maria

"Well, never mind then. Let's just drop the subject", Eta said, clearly realising that the argument was going nowhere.

"Anyway! Let's talk about our hobbies. Our other hobbies. Are any of you into maths?"

Shy guy

"Mice are cute and all, but rats are better!" Feena argued, not wanting to drop it. "Mice are like women that only have their looks going for them, everyone loves them just because they're cute yet in reality they're worthless! Rats in the meantime save lives! Um, apparently." It was clear she'd only heard that fact about them just now, when Theresa said it. "Which is really cool Theresa, I didn't know! Um... Are you fine with Theresa, or is there some kinda nickname I can call ya? 'Terry' sounds weird to me..."

Viktor ignored all further questions about the prisoner.

"For his privacy, no more." He said.

He turned to Eta.

"Our prisons are rat-free. We brought in cats. They've boosted morale too."

Happy Maria

(Hahahahaha)

Eta sighed, annoyed that Feena didn't want to drop the issue. "Rats ruin more lives than they save. They've caused several epidemics in the past, and spread quite a few diseases. There's a reason rat poison exists and not mouse poison, you know. Anyway, can we just drop the matter already?"

KamiPanda wrote:
Are you fine with Theresa, or is there some kinda nickname I can call ya? 'Terry' sounds weird to me..."

"Please call me Theresa," she chirped. "My full name is Theresa-Rose Williams, but I prefer Theresa! And if you're interested about the landmine rats, they're called African giant pouched rats! They're really cute and are about the size of a cat! Oh I'd love to have one," Theresa gushed, starry eyed.

"I love all animals, but anything that's furry and fits in my arms are my favourite!"

Shy guy

Feena sighed, but agreed to drop the issue.

"Theresa-Rose? That really is a pretty name! Alright then, Theresa it is!" Feena replied cheerfully. "African giant pouched rats... I'll look them up later! They do sound great, huh?"

Thomlyn did his best to avoid the conversation. Like Eta he wasn't keen on rats, not at all.

Theresa blushed slightly. "Thank you," she answered. "Feena is a pretty name too - is it short for anything?"

Happy Maria

Eta shrugged apologetically at Feena. "Sorry we started off on the wrong foot, but I think this'll make you feel better." Out of nowhere she pulled out a box full of delicious looking pastries.

"Made by yours truly! You want some?", she asked with a sense of pride.

Shy guy

"Nah, Feena is just Feena, I think." The spelunker replied. "That right, Tom?"
"It's a traditional Manx name, yes." Thomlyn confirmed. "Same for Thomlyn. Ah, Manx being people from the Isle of Mann - not many are familiar, so I should clarify that."

Socot wrote:
Eta shrugged apologetically at Feena. "Sorry we started off on the wrong foot, but I think this'll make you feel better." Out of nowhere she pulled out a box full of delicious looking pastries.

"Made by yours truly! You want some?", she asked with a sense of pride.

"Oooh, yes!" Feena exclaimed happily, immediately forgetting her earlier animosity and reaching out to take one of them.
"May I?" Thomlyn asked. "I have somewhat of a sweet tooth, I must admit, and would very much like to try something made by the talented hands of the Ultimate Baker."

Last edited by KamiPanda on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A new dawn.

A girl stood to the side, head down. Her blonde hair was put in two ponytails, tied with green hairbands that resembled dragons. She was wearing a dark-green dress over an amber full-sleeve t-shirt, along with black sandals.

So far, she had been silent for most of the events - looking as if she hadn't even seen the shooting of the arrows or the subsequent events. But then she snapped out of whatever daze she was in and suddenly seemed to shift in personality, a sudden aura of cheerfulness around her.

"Hello, people~" She said, almost singing the words and filling it with more exuberance than should be possible. It certainly helped draw attention to her though.

She clasped her hands behind her back and fidgeted, looking as if she wanted to bounce. "I'm Felicity Clover! Nice to meet you all!"

Happy Maria

"Help yourself!" Eta exclaimed joyfully.

She turned towards Clover. "Hello, Felicity! Want one?"

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

all of a sudden, there was a small but loud explosion that appeared out of no where. A girl with goggles on he head and messy brown hair was in the corner of the room with a surprised face as all the student looked to see where the explosion came from. "sorry.... this happens all the time..." The girl said. "m-my n-name is Remeku Lata... n-nice to meet you all...." Remeku said as she tried to clean up the mess as fast as she could.
*coughs awkwardly*

Shy guy

"Oh, hello!" Feena called back cheerfully. Even she seemed unable to match the sheer exuberance Felicity displayed. "Yeah, come try one!" She added, mouth already full. Thomlyn also took one, at Eta's approval, but promptly dropped it when...

MC_Kitten wrote:
all of a sudden, there was a small but loud explosion that appeared out of no where. A girl with goggles on he head and messy brown hair was in the corner of the room with a surprised face as all the student looked to see where the explosion came from. "sorry.... this happens all the time..." The girl said. "m-my n-name is Remeku Lata... n-nice to meet you all...." Remeku said as she tried to clean up the mess as fast as she could.

"What on earth...?" He muttered to himself, running over to help clean up.

Last edited by KamiPanda on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A new dawn.

Quote:
She turned towards Clover. "Hello, Felicity! Want one?"

"Oh, thank you, Eta!" She said, smiling widely as she stepped forward and took one. "It looks absolutely scrumptious."

Spooked by the explosion, she almost dropped the pastry but caught it just in time. Turning to look at Remeku, still with a smile despite it being slight shaky, Felicity said, "Whoa, that was sudden! What were you doing?"

Happy Maria

Eta immediately moved when Thomlyn dropped his pastry. She barely managed to catch it before it hit the ground and handed it back to him. "Don't be so careless again, okay?"

She turned to the newcomer with reluctance. "Er...hello there. How are you?"
Page 2 of 28 [ 1083 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay