Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 5 of 28[ 1083 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 28  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: SHSL Class Trip!Topic%20Title

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

"Um, Miss Lata? I, uh... well," Jeremy addressed the Alchemist, but didn't quite know what to say, "Thank you for asking permission before you did that. I understand you have all kinds of experimental materials, but it's important to remember to be careful what you do to people. Also, as long as it only lasts for a little while, I suppose it's okay."
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Alfons hopped happily into Theresa's arms. It seemed like all of his personality had disappeared, and was revealing Alfons' true self.

Quote:
"Hmmmm, you are a cat." Kaibo picked up Alfons and stared at him in the eyes. After a moment, he ordered. "Meow for me."

Alfons meowed in response, staring at Kaibo with his head tilted, licking his hand.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

"N-Now now! Be careful with Alfons, since he is a cat, he is a lot more delicate then he was! be absolutely careful like you would with a real cat!" Remeku said very serious.
*coughs awkwardly*

"Thanks, Sakura. And you, Slezak-kun, I'll do my bes..."

Sayako trailed off and gawked at Alfons' transformation. "...H-he's a cat. He's actually a cat. Why is he a cat? I... I think maybe I'm the one who got up on the wrong side of the bed. O-or maybe not at all..."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

"you are not dreaming Sayako!" Remeku giggled. "here i will show you" Remeku said then turned to Alfons. "Alfons, boy, come over here!" Remeku said sweetly to Alfons
*coughs awkwardly*

Alfons gave a stare to Kaibo before running over to Remeku.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku petted Alfons. "see, sayako, your not dreaming!" Remeku said smiling then turning to Alfons. "wow... your personality changes when you turn into a cat... but, if you turn back to human, will you still be your human self? or..." Remeku was pondering about how this might of effected Alfons.
*coughs awkwardly*

Shy guy

Sakura laughed hesitantly. "S-surely you know how it'll affect him, right?" She asked Remeku.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

KamiPanda wrote:
Sakura laughed hesitantly. "S-surely you know how it'll affect him, right?" She asked Remeku.

"well.... yes, but then, us scientist are sometimes wrong" Remeku said then looking a little worried. "but no matter what happens, he will be okay!" Remeku said with a smile. She then turned her head to Alfons. "thats all that matters" Remeku said.
*coughs awkwardly*

"A c-cat. He's actually a cat. Now I've seen everything," Jay remarked. Clearly, his troubled mind had not been troubled quite enough, "Miss Lata, you and Miss Moon are friends, correct? H-has she ever allowed you to turn her into a cat?"

Jeremy spoke up, "Sorry I haven't been able to introduce myself to everyone. I've been too busy making sure all this administrative work is taken care of." He could be seen typing away on a laptop that nobody had noticed before, in a back corner of the room.
100% pure Joy.

Alfons whined, hopped out of Remeku's arms, and hopped over to the milkshake he set aside for the experiment. He climbed into the milkshake glass, attempting to drink out of it, but ended up getting stuck and unable to move.

A new dawn.

Felicity looked at the scene with a smile, lips pressed together as her shoulders shook. Unconsciously, she glanced to her right, only for the humour of the situation to leave her. She now looked as she had when they all entered the hall - distant and unreadable.

Shy guy

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Alfons whined, hopped out of Remeku's arms, and hopped over to the milkshake he set aside for the experiment. He climbed into the milkshake glass, attempting to drink out of it, but ended up getting stuck and unable to move.

Feena let out a squeal which probably had words in it, but they were indeterminable. "He's sooooooooooooo cute!" She finally managed to cry.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Slezak wrote:
"A c-cat. He's actually a cat. Now I've seen everything," Jay remarked. Clearly, his troubled mind had not been troubled quite enough, "Miss Lata, you and Miss Moon are friends, correct? H-has she ever allowed you to turn her into a cat?"

"Ummm... indeed, we are the best of friends.... but.... she never allowed me to turn her into a cat, she says she thinks it will hurt her, i have told her many times that it would not, but sometimes a good friend is just telling you their opinion." Remeku said softly. "yeah.... she is correct!" Lumica said suddenly. Lumica and Remeku looked at each other and giggles softly.
*coughs awkwardly*

"M-Miss Clover, are you okay?" Jay asked, taking after his brother and deciding to refer to people by last names until he got to know them better, "Um, sorry if I've caused a bunch of chaos. It's even difficult for me to keep up with everything that's going on. A-apparently this is supposed to be the convocation ceremony, but Jeremy hasn't even been able to start yet."
100% pure Joy.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

CaptainPancakes wrote:

"oh you silly goose..." Remeku said lifting Alfons up and putting him on her shoulder. "cats are not humans, little one... except, your both...." Remeku said shaking her head going back to reality.
*coughs awkwardly*

Alfons was still stuck in the milkshake glass when Remeku had picked him up. He continued to struggle, but eventually gave up.

"A dream... yes, yes, that must be it..." Sayako muttered to herself. "So... but then, dreams tend to have meaning behind them, right? Or... or maybe I'm meant to just enjoy myself since none of it will matter once I wake up...?"

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku pinched Sayako hard for a second and then stopped. "Your not in a dream Sayako!" Remeku said. "I'm a scientist, I make strange things. Your going to have to use to this. Plus, Alfons only has another hour before he turns , and this will all be over" Remeku said trying to get Alfons out of the milkshake cup.
*coughs awkwardly*

Last edited by Sanity Serenade on Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A new dawn.

Slezak wrote:
"M-Miss Clover, are you okay?" Jay asked, taking after his brother and deciding to refer to people by last names until he got to know them better, "Um, sorry if I've caused a bunch of chaos. It's even difficult for me to keep up with everything that's going on. A-apparently this is supposed to be the convocation ceremony, but Jeremy hasn't even been able to start yet."

"Huh?" She looked at Jay, and then smiled. "Thanks for the concern, but I'm perfectly alright, Jay! Uh... you know you don't have to call me by my last name, right? We're all here to be friends, after all!"

"Well, I personally don't mind the chaos," she said. "This was kinda doomed - or blessed, I guess in a way - to be chaos from the start..."

Alfons, panicked after escaping the milkshake glass, hopped away from the group and began to run around, appearing startled.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

"Calm down Alfons!" Remeku said going over to calm him down.
*coughs awkwardly*

"OWW!" Sayako yelped. "Hey, that really... hurt...? It did, didn’t it. Dreams aren't supposed to hurt... at least, not physically. So..." She sighed. "So science has really progressed this much and I didn't even notice? I would have expected things like body swapping and time machines before animal transformations, though..."

Alfons noticed Sayako's unease and hopped on her shoulder, trying to calm her down.

Shy guy

"This is rather bizarre, isn't it?" Sakura agreed with a laugh, reaching out to stroke Alfons.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

"Okay, He has 20 minutes before he is changing back to human, guys, so be awear of that." Remeku said with a surprised face as she looked at the clock on the wall.
*coughs awkwardly*

Alfons circled around on the floor, trying to chase his tail. He then spotted some of the jewels he had put aside beforehand, and dove into the jewels, swimming in the expensive pile.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku stared at Alfons. "I guess he did not change completely" Remeku said glancing at the clock. "GUYS, HE IS CHANGING BACK!" Remeku yelled as she put her gogglas on and stepped back. Alfons started swirling and eventually he was human again.
*coughs awkwardly*

The cat-person jumping on Sayako's shoulder unfortunately only caused her to tense up even more.

science is scary

Alfons re-appeared as a human, and his consciousness returned to him.

"Hmm..." Alfons said, putting his hood and scarf back on. "That was interesting, indeed! So! Pray tell! How was Alfons' performance as the Ultimate Kitty? I must admit, I don't remember anything I did as a cat."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

"Alfons? You fealing okay?" Remeku asked.
*coughs awkwardly*

Alfons pondered for awhile, before licking his paw like a cat would. "I don't notice anything wrong with me."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

"Sigh... I knew this would happen... Take this" Remeku said giving him a potion. "This will stop your cat behavior." Remeku said.
*coughs awkwardly*

Alfons took the potion, but got distracted by the jewels he had set aside. He ran over to the jewels, dropping the potion and spilling its contents all over.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

"ALFONS" Remeku yelled. Remeku ran over to the spilled potion and started to tear up. "I know its stupid to cry over this... But I'm a scientist.... These mean so much to me.... You ruined my potion...." Remeku starts to sob.
*coughs awkwardly*

Kaibo woke up from his sleep at Remeku's crying. He hoped Alfons will distract the students enough that's he'll be capable of napping, but that wasn't the case.

"Ugh...I was sleeping, you know. You there," He pointed at Alfons. "Apologize."

Vinny_Valens wrote:
Kaibo woke up from his sleep at Remeku's crying. He hoped Alfons will distract the students enough that's he'll be capable of napping, but that wasn't the case.

"Ugh...I was sleeping, you know. You there," He pointed at Alfons. "Apologize."

"Huh?!" Alfons snapped unaware of who asked him that. "How dare you ask the great Alfons Einarrson too --"

Turning around, Alfons saw that the request came from Kaibo behind him. Suddenly, Alfons went red and pulled his scarf up to cover his face. "V-Very well! I, Alfons Einarrson, apologize to Mr. Kimura...for some reason."

Noticing Alfons's blush, Kaibo was confused. "Are you sick or something? Apologize to her, not me. I don't care, to be honest, but let her stop crying." He pointed at Remeku.

Vinny_Valens wrote:
Noticing Alfons's blush, Kaibo was confused. "Are you sick or something? Apologize to her, not me. I don't care, to be honest, but let her stop crying." He pointed at Remeku.

"I-I'm not sick," Alfons muttered, after apologizing to Remeku.

Theresa was sitting with a happy smile on her face, arms wrapped around herself.

"Alfons, you were so cute as a cat," she told him, the memory of holding him fresh in her mind. "So soft and fuzzy, and you fit perfectly in my arms."
Page 5 of 28 [ 1083 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 28  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay