Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 18 of 28[ 1083 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 28  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: SHSL Class Trip!Topic%20Title

A generic looking man came from the box office, with major attitude.

"...Whaddya want dude?" he asked to Jeremy.

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

"Sorry, gotta run again," Jay said suddenly as he ran back inside to join back up with Jeremy.

"Ah yes, hello. My name is Jeremy Slezak. I am the Director of Hope's Peak International Branch #11038. I am here to redeem a season pass given to me by one of my students," Jeremy explained formally, "Both in order to schedule a group of seats for my class to watch a performance, and to schedule a behind-the-scenes tour."
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Happy Maria

SiRReN wrote:
"No, no lions, just normal cats," Theresa clarified.

"Cool! Thanks for the help, Theresa."

Slezak wrote:
"Sorry, gotta run again," Jay said suddenly as he ran back inside to join back up with Jeremy.

"Ah yes, hello. My name is Jeremy Slezak. I am the Director of Hope's Peak International Branch #11038. I am here to redeem a season pass given to me by one of my students," Jeremy explained formally, "Both in order to schedule a group of seats for my class to watch a performance, and to schedule a behind-the-scenes tour."

"...That pass is expired, dude. Where'd ya get it?"

[double post]

"Oh... oh dear. Um, Jay, could you go get Mr. Einarrson please?" Jeremy asked, shocked by the revelation, "In the meantime, I would instead like to inquire about, um, purchasing a season pass of my own then."

Jay nodded and ran back outside. "Alfons! Alfons! Director Jeremy requests your presence immediately inside," Jay called. "Where is that good for nothing--" he muttered.
100% pure Joy.

Alfons walked towards Jeremy non-chalantly.

"You called for me, Director?"

"It appears, Mr. Einarrson, that the season pass you gave me is expired. When... exactly, did you acquire it?" Jeremy asked in a stern tone.
100% pure Joy.

"3...years ago? Maybe?"

Alfons shrugged. "I didn't know it expired."

"Oh dear... Oh dear oh dear. Mr. Einarrson, you are aware that it is a season pass, correct? Which means it is good for that season. Why would you give me something which is that old? Well I guess you are not totally to blame. I suppose it is partially my fault for not inquiring about the date on which you received it, so..." Jeremy rambled, unable to fully place his thoughts. Turning back to the box office worker, "So with whom do I discuss the purchasing of a season pass? Is there a manager or similar to whom I may speak?"
100% pure Joy.

The worker blew a large bubble from his chewing gum.

"...Yeah. Up the manager's office. Ask the dude up there."

"Alright, thank you kindly. Mr. Einarrson, you are..." Jeremy sighed, "Free to go back to what you were doing."

"I'm coming though!" Jay stated as the two of them began to head towards the Manager's Office. Jeremy rapped a few times on the door.
100% pure Joy.

Alfons nodded and put his sunglasses on, wearing a mischievious grin. "Ohoho...very well."

Hearing a knock on the door to the manager's office, a young man with red hair reacted with curiosity. A nametag on his red leather jacket showed his name: Tatsuya Amari.

He opened the door. "Can I help you?"

"Ah yes, hello. I am Jeremy Slezak, Director of--""Tatsuya Amari! You're that Tatsuya! Ryuji Arisato's mentor, right?" Jay quickly interrupted his brother without thinking, then covered his mouth in shame.
"Jay, why did you do that? Pardon me Mr. Amari, you will have to excuse my brother. He can be a little exciteable at times."
"I-I'm sorry! It's just that name is very familiar to me. It's part of the... story I told you," Jay explained.
"Still, that is no reason to interrupt. Anyway, Mr. Amari, I wish to inquire about the purchase of a Season Pass... for educational use, of course. I am leading a class of Hopefuls and I am attempting something a bit different this year."
100% pure Joy.

"So you have heard of us? Not just his mentor though. We're partners in crime." Tatsuya smiled towards Jay.

Tatsuya nodded, seemingly tired. "Uhh...yeah. We can do that. So, uh, I need the amount of people present, I'll need the names of your guests, and I need the name of the group, company, service, whatever."

"Ah yes, of course, I have a copy of the list of attendees with me, actually," Jeremy stated in a pleased tone, procuring a typed list containing the names of all 18 trip participants, including Jeremy himself, and their talents. At the top of the list was the heading, 'Hope's Peak International Branch #11038 Class Trip Attendee List'.
"As you can see from the list I have given you, I am the Director of that branch of Hope's Peak."
Jay began to look a little worried as soon as his brother mentioned Hope's Peak. Jeremy eyed him in confusion, then began to feel a nagging in his own mind.
100% pure Joy.

Tatsuya tilted his head. "I'm sorry. Did you say Hope's Peak Academy..?" His tone darkened as his calm eyes turned into a glare.

"Um, yes sir. Is there a problem?" Jeremy asked with concern.
"M-my brother's got nothing to do with what happened!" Jay pleaded out-of-the-blue, "He graduated from Hope's Peak four years ago and just recently completed his teaching degree. Right, Jeremy?"
"What... happened? Jay, you don't mean--""I do mean." Jay remarked intensely, cutting his brother off once again. Jeremy looked rather pained.
100% pure Joy.

Tatsuya maintained his glare, walking to his desk and sitting down, back faced to the brothers.

"Hope's Peak is a cancer. I don't care about how reformed you guys are now. I can't forgive the school for what it did to Ryuji."

"R-Ryuji? Are you referring to the Mr. Arisato Jay mentioned?" Jeremy asked, trying, and barely succeeding, to remain calm.
"Tatsuya, please! W-where is Ryuji? I really want to see him again. He has to have mentioned me right? Jay Slezak, Ultimate Wordsmith?" Jay continued to plead.
"Jay, I think it would be best if we dropped this matter and left. I cannot defend against something I do not know anything about. I have honestly tried to do research into this matter, and have not found any evidence of malicious events happening. Believe me, if I knew something like that was associated with Hope's Peak, I would have immediately declined their offer," Jeremy explained.
100% pure Joy.

Tatsuya raised an eyebrow. He seemed to recognize the name.

"...Regardless of whether or not he has mentioned you, Mr. Slezak, Hope's Peak put him through hell on Earth."

Getting up from his seat, he walked over to Jeremy. "Do you even know what happened to your brother..? What happened to Ryuji..? You're acting like you don't...research be damned."

Jeremy cautiously took a step backward and replied, "What... happened to my brother? I mean he has told me the whole story, and I want to believe him because he is my brother, but when he came to me a week before--""I did not! I keep telling you, I woke up in your school the day classes were supposed to start at mine! I saw you for the first time in years that very day!"
"I would not lie to you Jay; you, or someone who looks just like you, sounds like you, and has your name, talent, and even your eyes, requested to join my branch, then arrived a week before classes were to begin. You did not seem out of sorts at all, other than being glad to see me again in your usual way."
"T-Tatsuya, something's been up since I arrived at that school! Sakura Himawari and Sayako Amachi, they... they didn't recognize me! N-not to mention the fact that Sayako's alive in the first place... I-I-I don't know what's going on! Viktor Esquivel, the Ultimate Warden... he talked about Flo Yates, so he knwos about what happened... b-but nobody else has heard a thing! Th-they're all alive again Tatsuya, they're alive and I can't explain any of it!!" Jay broke down and fell to his knees. Jeremy crouched down beside him, attempting to comfort him.
100% pure Joy.

Tatsuya slammed his fist against the wall, giving off a devilish frown.

"If you understand, then I want you all out of here before Ryuji arrives. He doesn't need any reminders of what happened."

"T-Tatsuya, p-please. J-Jeremy would n-never associate himself with--""You heard him, Jay. If he does not want us here, we should honor his request. Perhaps there is another interesting venue around here to explore... But for now, we do not wish to press matters." This time it was Jeremy's turn to do the cutting off. He pulled Jay up to his feet and Jay, no longer having the willpower to stand his ground, let his brother half-drag him out of the room. Jeremy politely closed the door behind him as he left, then he sighed. "Well... what now?" he asked himself. Jay simply stood there, catatonic.
100% pure Joy.

As the two brothers stood outside, a young man walked past them with blond hair in a milford coat walked by. He was on staring at his phone, unaware of the two brothers next to him.

"...Tatsuya, a lot of people are in the lobby! They all look crazy."

Still looking at his phone, he opened the door and slammed it behind him.

"Wow, this place looks really amazing!" One of the crazy-looking people in the lobby was currently browsing her handbook for information on their trip location. "I didn't really read up on it as much as I should have! Hey, Sakura, Felicity, did you see this part about the west wing garden? It sounds sooo gorgeous! Do you want to check it out later?"

As the man walked by, Jay recognised him and attempted to call out, "R-Ryuji... Ryuji!" But he was too late.

"Jay, keep it down. You heard Mr. Amari; Mr. Arisato needs not be reminded. I am sorry, Jay," Jeremy stated, trying to continue comforting his brother.
100% pure Joy.

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Wow, this place looks really amazing!" One of the crazy-looking people in the lobby was currently browsing her handbook for information on their trip location. "I didn't really read up on it as much as I should have! Hey, Sakura, Felicity, did you see this part about the west wing garden? It sounds sooo gorgeous! Do you want to check it out later?"

"The west wing?" Sakura repeated, looking it up herself. "Oh, yes! It looks beautiful even in just the picture. I'd love to go there, absolutely!"

As Ryuji walked into the manager's office, he was met with an embrace by Tatsuya.

"T-Tatsuya, what's up?" Ryuji asked, surprised by the sudden hold.

Tatsuya shook his head and gave a nod to Ryuji. "You know I wouldn't let anyone hurt you, right?"

"Y-Yeah...Tatsuya, who are those people in the lobby?"

Tatsuya frowned, holding Ryuji tight. "Some people from Hope's Peak is right outside..."

"Serious..?"

Ryuji's body tensed up as he began to remember the events he faced prior to opening the theater.

"...Did they want something?"

"It was a class of students. They wanted a season pass."

Ryuji nodded, gulped, and headed over to the desk. "W-Well, then give them one."

"No way," Tatsuya said, rushing over to Ryuji. "I don't want you to remember what happened back then...the killing game. I have to keep you safe."

"It's fine, we need the money," Ryuji sighed. "I saw some people outside our door, I'll go fetch them."

Lone wrote:
"A theater," said Viktor. He walked around, curious. "Kinmokusei huh. Well then. I hope we will watch a performance soon."

"Vikka, I am curious about the restaurant in the East Wing." said Anton. "Plus, the architecture is fascinating. Would you want to accompany me there to see what it is they serve?"

As the brothers were walking down the stairs--well, Jeremy was walking, but Jay was more leaning against his brother dragging himself along, Jeremy was looking rather distraught. Jay on the other hand, just looked beat. As they reached the bottom, Jeremy began to explain.

"Well, unfortunately it appears we will not be getting a tour, and will most likely not be seeing a show ei--" He was cut off by no longer feeling Jay against him anymore and hearing the sound of running. "J-Jay? JAY! Please come back here!" He yelled after his brother and began to hastily ascend the stairs.

Jay was about to reach the door when he stopped suddenly. "Wh-what am I doing? Jeremy's right. I-I need to move on..." He looked up and saw a fast-approaching Jeremy doing his best to slow himself down. "Jeremy! It's alright, I didn't knock on the door! Let's go."

Jeremy, breathing a sigh of relief, turned around and looked over his shoulder. Jay began to follow once again.
100% pure Joy.

KamiPanda wrote:
"The west wing?" Sakura repeated, looking it up herself. "Oh, yes! It looks beautiful even in just the picture. I'd love to go there, absolutely!"

"Right?" Sayako enthusiastically agreed. "I thought you'd like it; it even mentions how it brings out your artistic side! I've never seen a garden like this in person before! Oh, and the pathway lights up at night too? We just HAVE to see that!" She was practically squealing with excitement by now.

"J-Jay?!" Ryuji gasped as he opened the door.

The brothers whipped around.

"Ryuji?" Jay asked, hearing the familiar voice. "Ryuji Arisato himself! How have you been?"

"Mr. Arisato! It is a pleasure to meet you. I am sure Jay has no doubt told you all about me... or at least the idea of me, haha. I am Jeremy Slezak," Jeremy introduced, holding out a hand to shake.
100% pure Joy.

"J-Jeremy! Jay's brother...So are you guys the people with Hope's Peak..."

Ryuji nodded. "I see...okay, follow me back to the office, I'll convince Tatsuya for that season pass."

"What are you doing back with Hope's Peak..?" Ryuji asked with concern?

"Oh, I was going to ask if you wanted to come out and meet the other students, but then I remembered that... um, there's a couple of them out there that would make you flip out if you saw them..." Jay explained, looking over the railing to see Sayako and Sakura talking.

"As far as I can tell," Jeremy began, "Hope's Peak itself has done nothing wrong. Nothing in their records mentions any sort of incident, or even any sort of summer school class. I am beginning to think it was some sort of third-party masquerading as Hope's Peak, now that I have quite enough proof based on Mr. Amari's reaction to consider Jay's story fully-credible."
100% pure Joy.

"Tatsuya told you guys..? D-did he get angry? He didn't beat you up, or uh, try and kill you or anything, right?"

"No, he was very well-behaved considering how much he was apparently hurt by how much 'Hope's Peak' had done to you, and simply asked us to leave," Jeremy explained.

"H-he really cares about you, huh? Just wants you to be safe. I can understand that. I-I'm glad you're doing alright, Ryuji," Jay commented.
100% pure Joy.

"He didn't flip out or anything..? That's surprising..."

Ryuji smiled at Jay. "Y-Yeah, I'm doing well...theater is a tiny bit low on funds but that's just business. what are you up to?"

"Well I found my brother, so that's like one life goal accomplished, but other than that just looking to finish out my final year and probably become my brother's helper," Jay stated.

"Hm, I suppose we should go in and discuss this season pass. Then we may talk more afterward. Does no good just standing around," Jeremy began to head towards the door again, Jay following.
100% pure Joy.
Page 18 of 28 [ 1083 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 28  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay