Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 17 of 28[ 1083 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 28  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: SHSL Class Trip!Topic%20Title

DarkAgea wrote:
Quote:
"A-are you alright, Felicity?" Sayako offered her hand to the Lucky Student despite looking a little shaky on her feet from the transport herself - she was really expecting them to take a flight or maybe even a train to get there. Modern technology, she guessed?

"Yeah... I was just a bit unprepared, though seeing we'll probably be going to places this way, I guess I should learn how to keep my balance quick. At least travel's gonna be fast." Felicity smiled, taking Sayako's hand. "And you?"

"Right, I don't think any of us were really ready for something like that," Sayako chuckled dryly. "I'm doing better now that I've had a minute, thanks. I'm just glad you're not hurt; that, ah, didn't look pleasant..."

"I'm alright, thanks," she then said to the origami practitioner. "How about you, Sakura?"

Shy guy

TheLetterF wrote:
Jean turns to Thomlyn. "Ah, vraiment? An appropriate statement from the Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur, I suppose...But still, I must always watch what I eat, heaven knows what would happen if I were to lose my stunning stature.."

"But of course. It's why I have felt the need to hold back on offering you chocolate, much as I would like to." Thomlyn replied. "Still, you may find even a small sample of the pure spice will help. Just hold it in your mouth during the transition period."

DarkAgea wrote:
"Yeah... I was just a bit unprepared, though seeing we'll probably be going to places this way, I guess I should learn how to keep my balance quick. At least travel's gonna be fast." Felicity smiled, taking Sayako's hand. "And you?"

She looked at the origami practitioner and nodded. "How 'bout you, Sakura?"

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"I'm alright, thanks," she then said to the origami practitioner. "How about you, Sakura?"

"Recovering already, thanks." Sakura replied, smiling at them both. "It doesn't seem the be a very long-lasting feeling, thankfully. I suppose that's Hope's Peak for you, though. Excellence even in their super-magic-technology."

Last edited by KamiPanda on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

"My apologies for the unpleasant side-effects, everyone. This will be something for me to note and attempt to remedy later. You are all, unfortunately, the test subjects for the first version of this program, after all. Probably should've mentioned that in the acceptance letters. Many things to improve for next year's class, for certain..." Jeremy explained, "Mister Einarrson, please restrain yourself. I do not wish you to become a liability to Hope's Peak. Mister Kimura, attendance is required for this first part of the trip. You may return to your room afterward, but I expect you to leave your room periodically to explore and learn like the rest of us. I believe we are just waiting for a few more..."
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

"A theater," said Viktor. He walked around, curious. "Kinmokusei huh. Well then. I hope we will watch a performance soon."

"Wow!" Theresa exclaimed, stepped easily out of her room. She seemingly had no side affects from the transfer to the theatre. "This is so neat, what a fascinating experience. Mr. Slezak, how does Hope's Peak move?" she asked, her mind stuck on her interest in the location-hopping.

"Interesting question, Miss Williams. It is not exactly that Hope's Peak moves, but rather, the dorm rooms swap locations with whatever is there. If one was in Hope's Peak #11038 right now, they would see all the dorm rooms replaced with hotel rooms from here," Jeremy hoped his explanation would suffice, since he himself was taking for granted that's how it worked. "Now, our first order of business is to explore the area and set everything up for the week. I believe our first stop should be the Courtyard outside Kinmokusei Theatre."

"Sounds good to me! I'm gettin' excited," Jay agreed, beginning to feel a bit better. Jeremy led the group down to the grand lobby of the hotel, out the doors, and walked to the Theatre itself.

"Ah, it truly is remarkably beautiful," Jeremy commented as he and the others entered the Courtyard.
100% pure Joy.

"Look, Jay!" Theresa said, crouching beside the pond in the courtyard. "Those are koi fish in the pond. They're a colour variant of Amur carp." Circling in front of her were five koi fish, one gold, two black and white, and two red and cream.

Jay hopped down beside Theresa and donned his reading glasses to get a better look at the fish.
"Woooooow, so many different colors," Jay marveled. He'd grown up a lot, but whenever something new was to be observed, his childlike curiosity always managed to resurface itself.
100% pure Joy.

"Did you know that koi fish can live anywhere between 100 and 200 years?" Theresa asked, putting one of her fingers in the water and wiggling it around. One fish came forward to investigate it and it's little mouth opened and closed near it. "It doesn't happen often but there's one koi called Hanako who apparently lived to be 225 years old."

Shy guy

"Oooooh, lookie!" Feena said, running over and watching the koi excitedly. She giggled happily. "Look at their mouths! They're all like 'bwaaaaaaa', they look so funny!"

SiRReN wrote:
"Did you know that koi fish can live anywhere between 100 and 200 years?" Theresa asked, putting one of her fingers in the water and wiggling it around. One fish came forward to investigate it and it's little mouth opened and closed near it. "It doesn't happen often but there's one koi called Hanako who apparently lived to be 225 years old."

"200 years?" She exclaimed in surprise, gaping at the fish close to Theresa's hand. "These guys, really? That's so cool! No wonder they feel so refined!

"100-200 years? That's amazing... Imagine all the stuff they can talk about in that time," Jay mused.

Jeremy was off to the side observing the exchange. He smiled as he was writing down various points, already taking notes to look over later.
100% pure Joy.

"Yeah!" Theresa said, always happy to have a captive audience. Nothing brought her out of her shell better than talking about animals. "There's 22 major varieties of koi - the most notable category is Gosanke, which is made of Kohaku, Taisho Sanshoku, and Showa Sanshoku koi."

Her whole hand was submerged now and swirling around in the water. The koi didn't seem afraid but didn't approach her hand and let her pet them.

"Aha, Theresa, you know so much about this stuff! I think the Ultimate Professor might have some competition!" Jay commented.

"I heard that," Jeremy remarked playfully, "Though Miss Williams, I am very impressed by your vast range of knowledge. You know, the best professors seek to learn from others as well and impart that knowledge into as many people as they possibly can."
100% pure Joy.

Happy Maria

"So, when are we going to see a play?", Eta enquired.

"Question, Director!" Sayako called out, raising her hand as if she were in school. Which... she was, technically. "I just thought about it, and... what would happen to any people in the hotel rooms that moved? A-and our rooms are still locked with our handbooks, right? S-so nobody else could go wandering in uninvited?" she asked as she started to blush.

Theresa's cheeks coloured slightly and she smiled tentatively. "I don't know much - just lots about animals," she answered humbly. "There's always more to learn about animals, too. Did you know that 15,000 to 18,000 new species of animals are discovered every year? Half of those are insects!"

Happy Maria

Rutake came over to the koi and petted it. "U-um...hello...how are-OUCH! Aargh!" It appeared that the koi had bitten his thumb, which he now held close to his chest, moaning in pain as he backed off. "W-who knew that they could bite so hard? Owww...."

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Question, Director!" Sayako called out, raising her hand as if she were in school. Which... she was, technically. "I just thought about it, and... what would happen to any people in the hotel rooms that moved? A-and our rooms are still locked with our handbooks, right? S-so nobody else could go wandering in uninvited?" she asked as she started to blush.

"Very good question, Miss Amachi! I called ahead and made sure the rooms were unoccupied before I, erm, transferred them, so nobody is now lost inside our humble school. And yes, your e-Handbooks still lock and unlock the doors. Thus, the housekeeping staff will not be able to enter your rooms, but they will be relieved that there are many less rooms to take care of," Jeremy explained, continuing to write in his notebook as he spoke, "And Miss Trofí, patience please. We must still enter the theatre and schedule a show to see. Unfortunately, as tickets must be reserved well in advance, it probably will not be until later in the week before we are able to take part in the audience. Please understand."
100% pure Joy.

Theresa giggled but quickly stiffled it. "Are you okay?" she asked Rutake. "I'm Theresa," she added, not sure she'd introduced herself to him yet.

Happy Maria

"O-oh...um...thank you..." Rutake took Theresa's hand reluctantly. "I-I'm,Er, Rutake Rikoda, the Ultimate Planes Enthusiast.."

"And I'm Sophia Cox!" Sophia jumped out of nowhere and took Theresa's hand from Rutake, much to the latter' surprise. "Nice to meet you!"

"N-nice to meet you both!" Theresa gasped as Sophia enthusiastically shook her hand. "Rutake-san, you like animals?" she asked, nodding towards the koi.

Happy Maria

"U-um..are you Japanese too? Ah, sorry! Never mind. Y-yes, I do like animals....except when they try to bite me", Rutake said, still nursing his hand.

"Ah, no! I'm British, but I've been to Japan before," she explained. "Would you prefer I address you differently?"

Happy Maria

"P-please do. I don't want you talking to me as a Japanese. T-tthere's simply no need." He stutters.

"How are you so good with animals, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Okay, Rutake. Well, I'm the Ultimate Zoologist," she answered. "I've always loved animals, and I've been lucky enough to travel all over the world and see all kinds of animals. I want to help preserve species and combat the affects of pollution and hunting on animals."

Happy Maria

"A-ah...I see. S-so you're like a....wildlife enthusiast? Kind of like me, huh.." Rutake murmured. "D-does that mean you have a degree in Biology?"

Eta interrupted. "But aren't you still in high school? How would she get that?"

"Hey Sophia, Rutake!" Jay called when the two showed up, "Oh, I think my brother's probably wanting to go inside. There's still some things to take care of."

"Right you are, Jay. Anyone who wants to can stay around here, but I must go inside and take care of something," Jeremy explained, beginning to head inside the theatre, Jay following close behind. The Lobby was grand and modern, quite unlike its outward appearance of a shrine. Jeremy found the box office and began walking towards it.
"Excuse me," Jeremy called to whoever was inside.
100% pure Joy.

Socot wrote:
"A-ah...I see. S-so you're like a....wildlife enthusiast? Kind of like me, huh.." Rutake murmured. "D-does that mean you have a degree in Biology?"

Eta interrupted. "But aren't you still in high school? How would she get that?"

"Yes, I love animals," she smiled. "I don't have an degrees yet - actually this is my first year of high school - but I'll be taking biology classes this year," she said.

Happy Maria

"A-ah...I see. You're so talented you haven't even taken any classes yet...unlike me." Rutake sniffled.

"Oh!" she gasped, leaning towards Rutake. "A-animals and planes are so different though! I don't think it's fair to compare."

Happy Maria

"N-no...that's not it.." Rutake trembled. "Despite being the Ultimate Planes Enthusiast...I don't know anything about their workings....I'm....so useless...."

"But surely that's not stuff you can just google," she told him. "There's so much information about animals that anyone can access - I bet it is much more difficult to learn the same amount about planes without speaking to an expert or taking courses."

Happy Maria

"Y-yes..that must be it...Excuse me, everyone. I need to go...do some research." With that, Rutake ran off.

"Geez, poor kid", Sophia remarked. "He's older than me, yet he's a bit too shy. That's not going to help him anytime soon."

"Hm, nobody's answering at the box office right now, so Jeremy's allowing me to come back out here. He says he'll call me back in when someone finally arrives," Jay explained, exiting the theatre once again and returning to Theresa's side, "Not trying to be coy, but you sure know a lot about koi!"
100% pure Joy.

Theresa frowned, watching Rutake leave. "I wish he hadn't gone, I'd like to have talked to him more," she said. She soon perked up though, turning to Sophia. "Did you know that Japan has lots of animal cafes and places you can go to that are dedicated to a specific animal? Like there is a fox village, bunny island, owl cafe, goat cafe, monkey park, and cat island to name just a few."

Happy Maria

"Hmm, if you really wanted to talk to him, you should've requested an FTE with him.",Sophia commented. "Anyway, that's pretty cool. So are they just themed after them? Do they actually serve the animal parts at the restaurants or what?"

Theresa's eyes got impossibly wide. "N-no, you don't eat those animals there! You get to interact with them and feed them."

"Hold on, Sophia, she doesn't know about those," Jay warned, "You gotta keep the immersion going, y'know? Plus, that's kinda rude to say it's her fault that she's not spending time with Rutake."
100% pure Joy.

Happy Maria

Slezak wrote:
"Hold on, Sophia, she doesn't know about those," Jay warned, "You gotta keep the immersion going, y'know? Plus, that's kinda rude to say it's her fault that she's not spending time with Rutake."

"It was just a suggestion", Sophia shrugged.

SiRReN wrote:
Theresa's eyes got impossibly wide. "N-no, you don't eat those animals there! You get to interact with them and feed them."

"Ah, okay. Don't worry, I wasn't planning on eating them or anything. But tell me...out of curiosity...does the cat Island house just...um...normal cats? No lions or anything, right?"

"No, no lions, just normal cats," Theresa clarified.
Page 17 of 28 [ 1083 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 28  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay