Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 4 of 28[ 1083 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: SHSL Class Trip!Topic%20Title

Happy Maria

As soon as the rat appeared out of nowhere, Eta shrieked. "Throw it away!" She stamped on it hard enough to make it stunned for a second, and then picked it up and threw it away. Unfortunately, the rat landed right in Alfons's mouth as he was drooling at the bracelet.

Eta gasped. "Sorry! Sorry! Didn't mean for that to happen!" She ran towards Alfons, but looked at the rat. "Did it hurt being in his stinky mouth? Sorry, even I should've been more careful with my aim."

"Uh oh!" Theresa gulped, seeing the pastry-now-turned-rat thrown at Alfons. Dashing forward, she crouched down and scooped up the rat, casting a nervous glance over her shoulder at Eta. She quickly lifted the bottom of her t-shirt up and held the rat in the dip she created, trying to hide it.

Last edited by SiRReN on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A new dawn.

Quote:
Alfons shrugged. "Your caution is not unwarranted." His eyes went directly to the expensive looking bracelet on Felicity's wrist. "Not unwarranted at all..ehehehe..." Suddenly, Alfons began to drool, his focus now exclusively on the bracelet.

She frowned, and her expression darkened again. Before she could say anything however, the rat had fallen right into Alfons' mouth. Felicity looked at the ground and pressed a hand over her mouth, trying to politely stifle her laughter.

Alfons took the rat out of his mouth, and his eyes soon turned into hearts. "Ohh! Cuuuuute!" He said as he watched the rat get taken away.

Last edited by CaptainPancakes on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku the went over to Alfon and taped him in the head. "would ya please come back to reality, mr!" Remeku said a little angry.
*coughs awkwardly*

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"S-sorry, Sakura," she quietly apologized to her friend. "I guess if I'd practiced by actually saying my introduction I'd have noticed how silly it sounded..."

"It's fine, it's fine! I think it's good to try, anyway." Sakura readily replied.

She then turned to Eta. "Erm, sorry, got a little distracted; there's a lot going on. But I'm happy to hear you say that about origami! Though I have to agree with Theresa somewhat. Maybe you wouldn't call it an 'art' in the traditional sense, but it's a medium that lets you fully express your creativity! And these pastries are anything but ordinary." She added, taking a bite out of one.

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Alfons let out a small sigh and began to polish his bow again. "Alfons Einarrson has not bowed down to any police of any kind! I will get them back in full!"

Alfons let out a snicker and took out his notebook. "Ehehe...You see, I am planning something major. Something to truly shock that particular police station to its core!"

"Oooh, exciting!" Feena said, clearly impressed. "Oh, but, I guess you can't tell me more, huh? Come on, I won't tell!"

Thomlyn in the meantime casually kept his hands behind his back, hiding his expensive smart watch from Alfons. He quickly backed off when a rat suddenly became involved in the situation.

DarkAgea wrote:
"Hey, don't put yourself down," Felicity said, shaking her head. "Everybody's unique in one way or another, and you have to be brilliant at something to get in here."

She then gave a wide smile. "You really did make yourself stand out with that! And difference makes life spicy... or something like that, I'm not really sure." Tapping her fingers on her bracelet again, she continued, "My outfit, huh? Thank you~"

"I think 'brilliant' might be too strong a word in my case, but I see what you mean. Thank you, Clover-san," Sayako smiled bashfully. "If it's not too rude, might I ask about your 'brilliant something'? I apologize if you already explained and I missed it..."

Then she got the privilege of seeing a pastry-rat thrown into someone's mouth and began to feel a bit queasy.

From the corner of the room, a tall young man was roused from his sleep. "Wha-?" He said as he opened his green eyes. "Oh yeah, I apparently got here, huh." He stood up and rubbed the back of his head.

"Kaibo Kimura. This is Hope's Peak, right?"

Now that he was more visible, it was clear Kaibo has ruffled, short black hair and pale skin. He wore a white dress shirt under a black sweater, brown pants, and simple black leather shoes.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku saw the rat finally running to her and she grabbed the tail. "sorry! i did not mean for it to really get lose. I don't like sweets, so i just thought i would see if my potion worked well.
*coughs awkwardly*

KamiPanda wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Oooh, exciting!" Feena said, clearly impressed. "Oh, but, I guess you can't tell me more, huh? Come on, I won't tell!"

Thomlyn in the meantime casually kept his hands behind his back, hiding his expensive smart watch from Alfons. He quickly backed off when a rat suddenly became involved in the situation.

Alfons clutched his chin in thought, considering whether or not to entertain Feena, but shook his head. "No, no, I cannot reveal such things right now. You will see Alfons Einarrson all over the news once the deed is done, however!"

"Ah, uh," Theresa said, no longer have the rat in her arms. She plopped onto the ground and pursed her lips. "Maybe be more careful next time," she said to Remeku. Her eyes teared up, thinking about how Eta had stepped on the rat and she quickly lifted her arm to hide them.

Last edited by SiRReN on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vinny_Valens wrote:
From the corner of the room, a tall young man was roused from his sleep. "Wha-?" He said as he opened his green eyes. "Oh yeah, I apparently got here, huh." He stood up and rubbed the back of his head.

Now that he was more visible, it was clear Kaibo has ruffled, short black hair and pale skin. He wore a white dress shirt under a black sweater, brown pants, and simple black leather shoes.

Alfons studied Kaibo, and walked over to him. He aimed his bow and arrow at Kaibo's face. "What's your talent?!"

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

"heeheh... yeah. sorry!" Remeku said rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment.
*coughs awkwardly*

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
AA and then she was hugged out of the blue and left utterly confused. "Ah! U-um... h-huh...?" was all she could say.

"M-Miss Amachi! Oh my words, I'm so sorry! I... you just resembled someone who I really cared about at one time is all... um," Jay remarked, trying to diffuse the situation, "Just know that y-you and Sakura are great for each other! U-um, sorry, ignore me for now. I'm clearly out of my head... I hope we can become good friends. Let ME start over this time: I am Jay Slezak, Ultimate Wordsmith." Jay quickly wiped away a tear from his eye and stepped back once again.

"Welcome Mr. Kimura. I hope you enjoy yourself here!" Jeremy greeted, trying to keep things orderly but clearly failing.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

KamiPanda wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"S-sorry, Sakura," she quietly apologized to her friend. "I guess if I'd practiced by actually saying my introduction I'd have noticed how silly it sounded..."

"It's fine, it's fine! I think it's good to try, anyway." Sakura readily replied.

"I-I guess you're right. At least everyone doesn't think I'm a COMPLETE dork, huh..?" She laughed a little bitterly.

A new dawn.

Quote:
"I think 'brilliant' might be too strong a word in my case, but I see what you mean. Thank you, Clover-san," Sayako smiled bashfully. "If it's not too rude, might I ask about your 'brilliant something'? I apologize if you already explained and I missed it..."

"Too strong? Of course not! Everyone here is brilliant and nothing's gonna change that!" Felicity proclaimed, looking like she was restraining herself from jumping. "My talent, huh? I didn't say it before... I guess that's a fault on my part." She looked slightly subdued now. "It's luck. I'm not sure how it works... but I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student." She attempted a smile.

Quote:

"Yep! Hello, Kaibo!" Felicity waved wildly, but it looked more like she was trying to swat a fly.

Last edited by DarkAgea on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Huh, a bow. It's been a long time since I saw one." Kaibo said as he reached out to touch it. But at Alfons's question, his hand stopped, and he sighed. "NEET. I am the Ultimate NEET."

Last edited by Vinny_Valens on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Lumica saw Remeku with the rat in her hands. "AH! ewww! get that thing out of here!" Lumica said. she then triped over something and fell. The rat had gotten out of Remeku's hands and had scattered across the floor. "Get back here!" Remeku yelled as she chased the rat. Lumica got up and sat in a corner of the room with a petrified face.
*coughs awkwardly*

"I-I see," Alfons said, putting away his bow. "Alright! Very well!"

Slezak wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
AA and then she was hugged out of the blue and left utterly confused. "Ah! U-um... h-huh...?" was all she could say.

"M-Miss Amachi! Oh my words, I'm so sorry! I... you just resembled someone who I really cared about at one time is all... um," Jay remarked, trying to diffuse the situation, "Just know that y-you and Sakura are great for each other! U-um, sorry, ignore me for now. I'm clearly out of my head... I hope we can become good friends. Let ME start over this time: I am Jay Slezak, Ultimate Wordsmith." Jay quickly wiped away a tear from his eye and stepped back once again.

Sayako blinked, once again shocked by the Wordsmith. "G...great for... huh?" she stammered. "Er, n-nice to meet you, Slezak-kun."

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"I-I guess you're right. At least everyone doesn't think I'm a COMPLETE dork, huh..?" She laughed a little bitterly.

"I think your introduction was overshadowed somewhat..." Sakura replied, giggling at the chaos the rat had caused. "And besides, people seemed happy enough to talk to you after. Remember, you have a really positive talent! People will be lining up to receive your advice soon enough, I'm sure of it!" She seemed pumped up for some reason.

DarkAgea wrote:
"Too strong? Of course not! Everyone here is brilliant and nothing's gonna change that!" Felicity proclaimed, looking like she was restraining herself from jumping. "My talent, huh? I didn't say it before... I guess that's a fault on my part." She looked slightly subdued now. "It's luck. I'm not sure how it works... but I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student." She attempted a smile.

"Oh? Now that's a very interesting talent!" She said to Felicity, before laughing. "No wonder you're so cheerful!"

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

"Ah yes, Miss Clover is the Ultimate Lucky Student. If she doesn't mind... she was picked out of a random lottery of millions of prospective normal every-day highschoolers! Please don't think any less of her though, as I am sure she can handle the classes just as well as everyone else! Isn't that right, Miss Clover?" Jeremy explained.

"Just call it intuition," Jay replied of the Ultimate Coupler's confusion, "I just... woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning is all. I'm feeling a little lightheaded. So you're a Coupler Miss Amachi? That's wonderful! Bringing people together is quite the admirable talent. I'd love to add myself into the pool later once things have calmed down."
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

"Ultimate Lucky Student," Theresa repeated, canting her head. "That's really cool! So you must always win at games," she grinned.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku held her hand up very high and slammed it on a table in front of her so she could get everyone's attention. "Everyone listen!" Remeku yelled. "ahem... why is there so much chaos in here on the first day, eh?" Remeku asked. "Could we all calm down and talk one at a time!?" Remeku said. "okay. I'm done." Remeku finished as she walked away from the table.
*coughs awkwardly*

Shy guy

Thomlyn pinched the bridge of his nose. "I agree that it has gotten rather noisy in here." He said. "But I suppose there's no helping it. Since we arrived, a thief fired a bow at people, someone set off an explosion, and then a rat was let loose. Really now..." He sighed and shook his head. "It is all rather a bit chaotic."

DarkAgea wrote:
Quote:

"Wow, really?" Sayako gasped. "I never even thought about luck being a talent, but if it's good enought to be considered the best... That's really amazing! You're so lucky! ...er, I mean, I guess that goes without saying, eheh..."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

"AAA!" Remeku yelled as the rat was on top of her head. she quickly took a potion out and turned it back into a pastrie. she then took it off her head. "heh... Anyone want t-this?" Remeku said.
*coughs awkwardly*

A new dawn.

Quote:
"Oh? Now that's a very interesting talent!" She said to Felicity, before laughing. "No wonder you're so cheerful!"

"Thank you~" Her smile turned a tad embarrassed now. "I guess you could say that... though luck's a fickle friend."

Quote:
"Ah yes, Miss Clover is the Ultimate Lucky Student. If she doesn't mind... she was picked out of a random lottery of millions of prospective normal every-day highschoolers! Please don't think any less of her though, as I am sure she can handle the classes just as well as everyone else! Isn't that right, Miss Clover?" Jeremy explained.

"Why would I mind?" She asked, and then nodded once Jeremy was done. "Yep. I came here by luck, but I'll do my best to see I won't always rely on it!"

Quote:
"Ultimate Lucky Student," Theresa repeated, canting her head. "That's really cool! So you must always win at games," she grinned.

"It depends on what kind," Felicity said. "But I've been told playing Monopoly when I'm in the group is a frustrating and rage-building experience."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku walked up to Alfons. "hay, can I use this potion on yo- Its totally not harmful! it only lasts about 2 hours! Its a cat potion, it turns you into a cat! I call it, Meowza. So, can I?" Remeku asked. "i know he is going to say no, but i have to see if this will work." Remeku mumbled.
*coughs awkwardly*

DarkAgea wrote:
Quote:

"It depends on what kind," Felicity said. "But I've been told playing Monopoly when I'm in the group is a frustrating and rage-building experience."

Theresa laughed, nodding her head. "I can already imagine you with the most expensive property on the board and I would somehow manage to land on it every time!"

MC_Kitten wrote:
Remeku walked up to Alfons. "hay, can I use this potion on yo- Its totally not harmful! it only lasts about 2 hours! Its a cat potion, it turns you into a cat! I call it, Meowza. So, can I?" Remeku asked. "i know he is going to say no, but i have to see if this will work." Remeku mumbled.

Alfons tilted his head. "You would like to turn me into a cat? Very well. I shall be your guinea pig!"

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

CaptainPancakes wrote:
MC_Kitten wrote:

Alfons tilted his head. "You would like to turn me into a cat? Very well. I shall be your guinea pig!"

Remeku nodded her head before splashing the potion on him. He slowly transformed in a little black and white cat. "Yes! it works!" Remeku said sighing in relief... "Thank goodness you did not get hurt!" Remeku said sitting down and staring at Alfons the cat.
*coughs awkwardly*

"H-he could have been h-hurt?!" Theresa gasped, appalled by the other girl's research methods. "Th-that was really risky!" She looked at the black and white cat sitting on the floor. "H-he's a lot less scary this way though."

Alfons meowed, panicked, and walked over to Kaibo. Alfons circled around Kaibo for a few moments before purring and nuzzling his leg.

Shy guy

Sakura, Thomlyn and Feena all blinked in surprise, seeing the student turned into another entity entirely. "This seems really unwise." Thomlyn said, a concerned look on his face.
"I'm sure it'll be fine!" Feena replied. "She's the Ultimate Alchemist, she knows what she's doing, right?"

Sakura in the meantime watched the cat with interest, curious as to how much of Alfons still remained in there.

Alfons meowed happily at the twins and Sakura, while hopping onto Kaibo's shoulder.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

SiRReN wrote:
"H-he could have been h-hurt?!" Theresa gasped, appalled by the other girl's research methods. "Th-that was really risky!" She looked at the black and white cat sitting on the floor. "H-he's a lot less scary this way though."

"I understand your fright... but since i have been working on this potion since i was very little, it is highly impossible for the person to get hurt. There for, you see a pure and happy cat!" Remeku said with a smile. "No need to be so frightened, it is possible for the person to have a slight bit of pain but FAR from hurting them badly!" Remeku said trying to calm Theresa down.
*coughs awkwardly*

"C...cute," Theresa murmured, focused entirely on Alfons. She edged towards him slowly. "A-Alfons, may I...may I hold you?" she asked.

"Hmmmm, you are a cat." Kaibo picked up Alfons and stared at him in the eyes. After a moment, he ordered. "Meow for me."

A new dawn.

Quote:
Theresa laughed, nodding her head. "I can already imagine you with the most expensive property on the board and I would somehow manage to land on it every time!"

"Yeah... that's one of the things that tends to happen," Felicity admitted, laughing. "A lot. I'm kinda banned from playing Monopoly in my group now..."

She turned towards the now-cat Alfons, just staring in shock. "Um, w-was a h-human just... w-what in the..." Deciding to focus on the cat rather than on how it had all happened, she recovered and said, "Aww~ he's so cute and harmless like this."
Page 4 of 28 [ 1083 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay