Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 5 of 19[ 755 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

The School Map is already in your handbooks.

"Oh! R-Rem...I mean Miss Lata!" Mikael called, seeing the Alchemist was now unoccupied, approaching her, "A-About that sidekick idea..." Mikael began to ponder and fell silent for an abnormally long time. After about thirty seconds, he finally spoke up again, "Ah! Um...sure! I'd love to be your friend." He extended his hand for a handshake, though it was already slightly shaking due to nervousness.

"Oh no no no!" Jay was quick to reply in regards to Arthur signing something, "I just wanted to gush a little is all. Um, I hope we can get along again." He said the last word to himself. It was still extremely difficult to completely hide his thoughts, despite the work he'd done.

"I do apologize for the short notice, everyone!" Jay declared, "If you would rather just explore the campus for a while, we can delay the performance until later. I just...thought it would be a good ice breaker..." Though Jeremy remained calm, if one listened closely they might be able to detect a hint of insecurity, as if Jeremy was beginning to lose his confidence.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

hi

Isaiah nodded at Sophia's suggestion. "Thank you." He pulled out his handbook to check where the auditorium was and headed out.

Sleeping is my life.

After no one seems to answer Sojiro's question, he wonder how he's going to get around the place. Then he realized that the Handbook that he was given... Maybe it could help him figure out where the dorms are.

He pulls out his Handbook, then he looked around until he brought up the school map. He studied the map to memorize where everything is within Hope's Peak, before he puts it away. Now knowing where the dorms are, Sojiro was about to go to the East Wing to get to his dorm when he noticed Bud is keeping an eye on him and.... Alfons? Sojiro have a feeling he knows what Alfons had done to make Bud keep an eye on him.

Sojiro gaves Bud the cold stare. "I have to get settled in first." Sojiro mumbled to himself as he headed in the direction of the East Wing, presumably to go to his dorm room.

After hearing Jeremy announcing that the performence will be delayed, Gary lets out a big sigh.

"So much for getting to see a performance..." Gary quietly said as he shrugged. He then checked his Handbook which he was already holding in his hands and indeed found the school map right away. "Uh.. What now?"

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Slezak wrote:
"Oh! R-Rem...I mean Miss Lata!" Mikael called, seeing the Alchemist was now unoccupied, approaching her, "A-About that sidekick idea..." Mikael began to ponder and fell silent for an abnormally long time. After about thirty seconds, he finally spoke up again, "Ah! Um...sure! I'd love to be your friend." He extended his hand for a handshake, though it was already slightly shaking due to nervousness.

Remeku turned to Mikeal, a bit shocked. She nervously smiled, not expecting he would accept. She blushed unexpectedly. W-wow, I actually, made,
a-a friend! On my own! Haha! not to shabby! Nice job! come on.... shake his hand.... he is your friend now...
Remeku put her hand out and smiled. "This is something that I find rather cool on TV shows and stuff. okay, lightning or thunder? you choose." Remeku knew that it was childish but Remeku wasn't ready to be an adult, yet. She could be a kid for as long as she wanted, it was who she was. "And you don't have to call me Miss Lata, call me Remmy." Remeku smiled and put a thumbs up.
*coughs awkwardly*

"Eh? Uuuuuum..." Mikael said in confused response. After about another minute of awkward silence, he finally decided, "Ah...th-thunder I suppose...R-Remmy..."
100% pure Joy.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Slezak wrote:
"Eh? Uuuuuum..." Mikael said in confused response. After about another minute of awkward silence, he finally decided, "Ah...th-thunder I suppose...R-Remmy..."

Remeku chuckled and then hooked her pinky with his. "For now on, your thunder and I'm lightning, it will be our little catch phrase, k?" Remeku said smiling.
*coughs awkwardly*

You’re so small in such a big world...

Concern had tugged at Lida when Remeku walked away. But another student began talking to her, so she relaxed slightly. She then heard Jeremy's declaration . . . and the insecurity in his tone. Well, he had tried to talk to her earlier, anyway. Now might as well be the time!

"I thought it would be nice to see performances, personally," she said, giving Jeremy an encouraging smile. "What if we ask those who you said would be performing how much preparation time they need and have everyone who wishes to attend to go to the auditorium after that time? Ten minutes could be plenty, but I don't know anything about what it takes to prepare anything for an audience besides speeches and playing the viola, neither of which I have a natural talent for and had to practice for a long time to feel even remotely like I could do it."

She adjusted her glasses.

"But you have the final word. I wouldn't be here if I didn't trust your judgment. You are doing just fine so far!"
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

Last edited by Lida_Rose on Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alfons, covered in milk and disappointment, sighed and trekked to the bathhouse.

Sock

KamiPanda wrote:
Sakura nodded happily, satisfied by Rosalida's speech. She then turned back to the Dancer. "Well, it's been nice chatting with you, Amelia. I'm going to hold you to your promise to teach me later! But for now I want to go talk to some of the other newcomers. Though, um..." She stared at the nervous girl in front of her for a few moments, remembering how she'd been hiding away alone until she'd gone to talk with her. "Want to come with me? We can tackle some of the scarier ones together! Um, well, not all the scary ones, but, er, you know." She suddenly felt acutely aware of the Yakuza's presence somewhere in the room behind her. "Safety in numbers, right?"

Amelia nods rather excitedly. "Of course! I know just what you mean. Not everyone here seems to be too approachable.." Amelia quickly glances over to some of the taller, more frighting people in the area, and looks back to Sakura. "I'd be glad to go with you. Where should we start?"

(My goodness I'm terribly sorry. This won't happen again, I promise.)

"D-Does that mean I f-f-follow you...?" Mikael asked, unsure of what exactly Remeku was talking about as she took hold of his pinky instead of his whole hand.

"A-Ah! M-Miss O'Connor!" Jeremy stammered when the counselor made her suggestion. It was clear he couldn't keep up the cool and calm façade around her. "You are right, I am doing fine. I have to do fine. I have two dozen people counting on me to do fine. I-If I look weak, I fear they will lose faith in me. But it is...it is so diff-" Jeremy realized he'd been complaining and stopped himself. "Anyway, Thank you for your suggestion. Please, never be afraid to offer feedback as we are a team here and we can all improve. If you do not mind, I wish to discuss some things with you later. Until then, please enjoy the amenities." He figured it was clear what he meant. He waited for a response before he left.

As Jeremy excused himself, he began to run through the list of names in his head. He walked around to each of them who expressed interest in performing and asked them how long they would require to set up.
100% pure Joy.

Shy guy

Kachu wrote:
Amelia nods rather excitedly. "Of course! I know just what you mean. Not everyone here seems to be too approachable.." Amelia quickly glances over to some of the taller, more frighting people in the area, and looks back to Sakura. "I'd be glad to go with you. Where should we start?"

"Erm, well, after that announcement... oh, I know! Maybe I can show you and someone else around the school, and we can talk some more that way." Sakura suggested. "Let me just check what my friends are planning first, I can introduce you to them while I'm at it if you'd like."

Sock

KamiPanda wrote:
Kachu wrote:

"Erm, well, after that announcement... oh, I know! Maybe I can show you and someone else around the school, and we can talk some more that way." Sakura suggested. "Let me just check what my friends are planning first, I can introduce you to them while I'm at it if you'd like."

Amelia nods. "That sounds lovely! I'll follow right behind you, then! Just lead the way!"

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Slezak wrote:
"D-Does that mean I f-f-follow you...?" Mikael asked, unsure of what exactly Remeku was talking about as she took hold of his pinky instead of his whole hand.

Remeku laughed. "H-huh...? WHAT!? oh.... uh...er.... n-no.... haha, you don't necessarily.... follow me around....? We are just friends, hehe. I would never MAKE you follow me around. In the shows, usually one person yells out thunder and then raises there pinky in the air, then the other person yells out lightning and grabs the other person's pinky, it's like the ultimate handshake, oooo, that would be a weird talent. Hahaah!" Remeku laughed as she tried to explain what she was doing. "I was just kidding about the whole, side kick. thing. I would still love for you to help me with my potions, I would also love to hear your voice acting! Hehe." Remeku high fived Mikeal. She then laughed after she thought of a nick name for Mikeal. "Mikey...." Remeku laughed. oh no....

XD
*coughs awkwardly*

Sleeping is my life.

"Ah, I think I'll take my winter jacket off. No point in wearing it around if Hope's Peak Academy is warmer than the outside." Gary said as he unzipped his winter jacket, before he slipped the jacket off. As he slipped the jacket off, it was revealed that underneath the winter jacket, he was wearing a rock band raglan t-shirt.
Gary then draped the winter jacket over his messenger bag. Then he looked around the room. "So many people to get to know. Err... I'm not sure where to start." Gary mumbled to himself.

He then lets out a sigh. "No use in standing around. Go talk to someone. Get to know them!" Gary told himself as he approach the nearest person, Jay Slezak.

Gary wasn't sure what to say to him as he never knew who this guy was.

"Uh... Hi... I-I guess?" Gary said as he nervously looks around him.

I hope I didn't messed up when I said hi to him, did I? I don't know who this guy is, but the question is... Could I really trust him? Gary thought to himself.

MC_Kitten wrote:
Remeku laughed. "H-huh...? WHAT!? oh.... uh...er.... n-no.... haha, you don't necessarily.... follow me around....? We are just friends, hehe. I would never MAKE you follow me around. In the shows, usually one person yells out thunder and then raises there pinky in the air, then the other person yells out lightning and grabs the other person's pinky, it's like the ultimate handshake, oooo, that would be a weird talent. Hahaah!" Remeku laughed as she tried to explain what she was doing. "I was just kidding about the whole, side kick. thing. I would still love for you to help me with my potions, I would also love to hear your voice acting! Hehe." Remeku high fived Mikeal. She then laughed after she thought of a nick name for Mikeal. "Mikey...." Remeku laughed. oh no....

XD

"Oh! U-Um...I believe you might have that b-backwards..." Mikael remarked with hesitation, "Still, I g-guess I should've realized you wouldn't want a c-c-complete s-stranger to be your s-sidekick. Being a f-friend is good enough for me. A-Ah, Mikey," Mikael blushed at the nickname.

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
He then lets out a sigh. "No use in standing around. Go talk to someone. Get to know them!" Gary told himself as he approach the nearest person, Jay Slezak.

Gary wasn't sure what to say to him as he never knew who this guy was.

"Uh... Hi... I-I guess?" Gary said as he nervously looks around him.

I hope I didn't messed up when I said hi to him, did I? I don't know who this guy is, but the question is... Could I really trust him? Gary thought to himself.

Jay smiled as Gary approached him. "Yo Gary! What can I do for you?" Jay greeted chipperly. Pondering for a few seconds, Jay asked, "Oh! Um...so your profile says you're the Ultimate Heir, right? May I ask to whom or what?"
100% pure Joy.

Sleeping is my life.

Gary sighed as Jay asked him about what he was the heir to.

"The Liddell family name. I inherited it from my late father." Gary explained as he crossed his arms. "There was... a incident that happened in the past, in which my father was the only survivor. He was the sole heir to the Liddell family name for a while, until I was born. After my father passed away, I now took his place as the sole heir."

"Ah, I see," Jay replied, his enthusiasm diminishing slightly, "Well, my condolences. Is there something you wish to ask me?"
100% pure Joy.

Sleeping is my life.

"Uh... I just thought that I want to get to know as many people. I only spoke to, like, two people as of now. Rutake and Mr. Slezak, to be exact." Gary said as he puts a hand on the back of his head. "So, I don't know who you are. You knew who I am because I introduced myself to everyone here, so I get to know who you are, right?"

He seems like a nice guy. Maybe I could trust him, after all. Gary thought to himself.

"Oh right, of course! You came in after I'd last introduced myself," Jay commented, then began to explain, "Well then! The Mr. Slezak you talked to is my brother! I'm Jay Slezak, soon-to-be Co-Director of this branch. My talent is Ultimate Wordsmith. That means I know the right thing to say most of the time, am really good with wordplay, and can pick up on the subtleties in what people say. If there's anything I can do for ya, just ask!"
100% pure Joy.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Slezak wrote:
MC_Kitten wrote:

XD

"Oh! U-Um...I believe you might have that b-backwards..." Mikael remarked with hesitation, "Still, I g-guess I should've realized you wouldn't want a c-c-complete s-stranger to be your s-sidekick. Being a f-friend is good enough for me. A-Ah, Mikey," Mikael blushed at the nickname.

Remeku then shook her head hesitantly. "N-no! I-I-I m-mean, you can b-be my sidekick i-if you w-want! Your not a s-stranger t-to me! We're a-a team! I don't see you as a stranger at all! We're lightning and thunder! An unbreakable friendship! Haha!" Remeku laughed and gave Mikeal a potion. "I would love for you to be my sidekick, I just didn't think you would really want to be my sidekick. Ya' know, if you would like be my sidekick, then I would totally give you ten times more credit on potions then I would myself. I'm not going to be those crazy scientists that order their sidekicks around. Your cool!" Remeku put a thumbs up. "Would you like to be my sidekick?" Remeku asked Mikeal.
*coughs awkwardly*

Slezak wrote:
"A-Ah! M-Miss O'Connor!" Jeremy stammered when the counselor made her suggestion. It was clear he couldn't keep up the cool and calm façade around her. "You are right, I am doing fine. I have to do fine. I have two dozen people counting on me to do fine. I-If I look weak, I fear they will lose faith in me. But it is...it is so diff-" Jeremy realized he'd been complaining and stopped himself. "Anyway, Thank you for your suggestion. Please, never be afraid to offer feedback as we are a team here and we can all improve. If you do not mind, I wish to discuss some things with you later. Until then, please enjoy the amenities." He figured it was clear what he meant. He waited for a response before he left.

As Jeremy excused himself, he began to run through the list of names in his head. He walked around to each of them who expressed interest in performing and asked them how long they would require to set up.

"Hm, you know," Lida began, tapping her cheek, "I am always confused by what it means to 'look weak.' Because lack of confidence at times and making mistakes are merely human qualities. Not weak ones. So what is looking weak? Being vulnerable? But it takes great strength to be vulnerable in front of others . . . ."

She didn't say more as she was lost in her thoughts, but she offered a timid smile after a few moments.

"I suppose I'm just reading too much into things again. But I do not believe people would lose faith in you if you have a moment of weakness, whatever that means. You do not always have to be fine, either. It . . . isn't exactly healthy to bottle things up."

Lida adjusted her glasses and looked for a second like she was going to say more on the subject when Jeremy thanked her for her suggestion.

". . . O-oh, you're welcome, though really, the suggestion was not worthy of your gratitude. You may always feel free to offer me feedback as well. Er, I mean, not that that was ever a question that you could do that. I just meant I could definitely improve, too, is all. Like with that milk thing . . . I'm still unsure how best to handle that. I will most certainly be available to talk later I will see you then."

And then Jeremy left, after which point, Lida sighed to herself.

Brilliant job, Lida. You meant to cheer him up and instead you rambled about looking weak. Though, considering your sleep-deprivation, you should just be happy you managed to complete a sentence.

"So . . . enjoying amenities. Right . . . I should, like, go somewhere and do a thing of some sort. Possibly a fun thing. I hear fun is a thing to be had. Unless I should head directly to my office . . . Or I could stand here and narrate my indecision until someone talks to me. Yes, this is clearly the best idea."

Lida chuckled to herself.

"Taking the longest, most scenic route to my office it is."

And she began walking.

"W-Woah, hey...n-no need to be desperate!" Mikael was quick on the defensive of Remeku's sudden change of heart, "You're the Alchemist! Of course y-you deserve the credit for your potions!" Mikael scrutinized the potion Remeku had given him, inspecting it closely. "I really j-just wanted to make some friends though. Er, Remmy, what...is this you handed me?"

Jeremy was trying to focus on determining how much setup time would be needed for the performance, but instead all he could focus on was Lida's words about weakness. Had he so easily forgotten what Jay had gone through? Jay looked up to him, but he began to realize that perhaps Jay was the inspiring one after all.

"W-Wait! Miss O'Connor!"
"W-Wait! Lida!"

The brothers both shouted at the same time, nearly colliding with each other as they ran to catch up with her. Apparently, they'd both had the same idea, but probably for different reasons.
100% pure Joy.

Last edited by Slezak on Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Um, yes? I'm waiting," Lida said as she stopped walking. "How may I help you, Mr. Slezak and . . . Mr. Slezak? Huh, maybe I should ask how each of you prefer I address you. But that can wait. . . . Howdy?"

A bit surprised by each other's equal desire to speak with the counselor, the brothers had to take a moment to decide who would speak first.

"Miss O'Connor, I was considering what you explained . . ." Jeremy began, his own exhaustion beginning to show, "And . . . well . . . you are exactly right. I believe I am just . . . trying too hard. I cannot . . . I cannot keep going like this. I vastly underestimated the workload and I have been paying for it." Jeremy removed his glasses and rubbed the side of his head.

"J-Jeremy . . ." Jay muttered, eyes filled with sympathy, "I was originally gonna ask Lida if she'd like someone to accompany her around the school, but . . . um, would you like me to go out there and take care of the others instead?"

Jeremy seemed like he heard his brother, but didn't respond.

"Jeremy, up until now you've been saying how you didn't want to do this alone, but please try to remember: you're not doing this alone. You had me, and now you have Lida, and Kirimi, and Janis. You can . . . you can finally take a break! If you need some time to think, some time to collapse for a while, go ahead. Let us take the weight."

"M-My students . . .""Your students will be fine! You need a day off." Jay hoped his words would help Jeremy relax. "And Lida," Jay continued, approaching the counselor to get a better look at her face, his misshapen eyes making it clear this was out of necessity, "Take it easy, yeah? N-Now you see what effects overworking can have on the mind." Jay sidestepped and gave his brother a hug. Jeremy seemed to be close to catatonic, barely responsive. Lost in thought? Completely spent? Jay couldn't rightly tell.

"Oh, Lida?" Jay finally said, "Just call us by our first names. This may be a professional environment, but I like to think of it as a kinda family . . . heh, 'cause it is! . . . Um, it's times like this I wish I could run so fast I could be in three places at once. Tending to the other students, leading him back to his room to rest, and showing you around. Hm . . . Hm, hm, hm." Jay was at a bit of a loss.
100% pure Joy.

Lida listened quietly while the brothers talked, not wishing to interrupt either of them. When Jay finished, she nodded and spoke up.

"Jeremy, you do not have to do everything yourself. It's pretty clear you need a mental health day. We can handle this together. Your students' needs are important, but so are yours. And we can hold down the fort for a day without you."

She smiled.

"And I do appreciate your concern, Jay. I guess I'm just excited to get to work. Maybe too eager, yeah? There isn't any reason to rush, though."

Her smile widened.

"Yes! We will pace ourselves and divide work!" She nodded. "It is clear that one of us should escort Jeremy while the other stays behind and looks after the students. Considering you know this place better than I do, I think you would be able to get him there quicker. So that would make me 'make sure nothing explodes for the next ten minutes' person. I believe I am up to this task. And then I'll find time to explore later. Is this agreeable?"

"Right! Okay! I'm on it!" Jay declared, "Um, about the only person who might be able to make things explode is Remeku. Let's see . . . She's the one with the safety goggles, currently talking to that blue-haired new guy who's currently holding one of her potions." Jay pointed out the two people to whom he was referring. "Of course, she's more liable to turn somebody into a cat instead, haha!"

"C'mon bro, let's go!" Jay told Jeremy as he wrapped an arm around his brother's shoulder and began to lead him along. Jeremy was in no state to object, so he meekly shuffled alongside his brother, leaving Lida behind to fend for herself.
100% pure Joy.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Slezak wrote:
"W-Woah, hey...n-no need to be desperate!" Mikael was quick on the defensive of Remeku's sudden change of heart, "You're the Alchemist! Of course y-you deserve the credit for your potions!" Mikael scrutinized the potion Remeku had given him, inspecting it closely. "I really j-just wanted to make some friends though. Er, Remmy, what...is this you handed me?"

Remeku smiled awkwardly. I wasn't being desperate! I-I was only.... grrrrrr.... I don't want people to be sad, you looked sad is all... w-wait.... Oh thank god..... these are only my thoughts Remeku kept repeating the word desperate in her head. She didn't like the word but wasn't going to show that to Mikeal. "I understand. I don't want to cause trouble or anything, I wanted to make friends too." Remeku had pondered for a bit and then looked back at Mikeal again. "Oh, er, that is a very, unique, one. I call it, Love Powder. It's acually very powerful, and very hard to make, I made it for my freaky love crazed big brother. It's meant to make someone fall in love with the first person they look at after it has been pored on to them. Cool huh? I want to use it to prank someone, but I don't want to make people think I'm more dumb than I already am. So to be completely honest, it's a love potion. It's pretty cool how I made it though. I needed a flower peddle, a human tear, nail polish, a cherry, and sugar. It is very weird. Being an alchemist means you have to find new ways to make new things!" Remeku put a thumbs up. "Hmmm.... hay, Mikeal? If you were to have any power in the world, what would it be?" Remeku asked tapping her finger on her chin.
*coughs awkwardly*

Shy guy

Kachu wrote:
Amelia nods. "That sounds lovely! I'll follow right behind you, then! Just lead the way!"

"Alright then! They're all good, friendly people, I'm sure you'll get along great!" Sakura said enthusiastically, before turning and leading the way back to Sayako and Felicity. She looked around for Jay too, but noticed he was busy talking with the kid in the rock t-shirt and left him to it. Probably best not to overwhelm Amelia with too many people at once anyway, she reasoned.

"Matchy, Dreamy, what are your plans now?" She asked the two. "I was thinking it might be good to show some of the new people around." She indicated to the Dancer, hoping she'd take it as her cue to introduce herself.

A new dawn.

Quote:
Kirimi scratched the back of his head and smiled. "Oh, sorry, I know I don't have to, I never have to call anyone that, but I do anyway, because, well, it's the way I talk. If that makes any since. The only time I don't talk like that to someone, is when they truly don't want to be called that, or talked to like that, that's when I stop. If you don't want me to call you 'milady', just tell me, okie?" Kirimi smiled as he bowed to the lucky student.

"Uh, you don't have to apologise, sir. That's true; I guess I just worded it wrongly for no reason, probably should have thought before I said that. And I'm alright with anything you want to call me - um, within limits, but I don't think I have to add that there 'cause it's implied, you know, and... and I should probably shut up before I start going off on a tangent. Well, anyway, have a good day, sir!" She ended the conversation before she embarrassed herself further, and quite at the right time too, as Sakura walked to Sayako and her.

"Hmm, I'd like to go and see the talent show when it starts, but intros have been wrapped up yet, right? So till then... I don't have any plans. But yeah, showing people around sounds good!" She smiled at Amelia, remembering the girl as the one with Marcus when he made his loud introduction. "Hello! I'm Felicity, the Lucky Student here." She held out her hand to the dancer for a handshake.

Slezak wrote:
"Oh no no no!" Jay was quick to reply in regards to Arthur signing something, "I just wanted to gush a little is all. Um, I hope we can get along again." He said the last word to himself. It was still extremely difficult to completely hide his thoughts, despite the work he'd done.

"Of course-- I hope so as well, Mr. Slezak!" said Arthur, smiling. He turned to resume his conversation with Sayako, he turned back towards Jay. "Wait... what'd you say?"

But it was too late-- Jay was already moving on to someone else.

Instead he turned to address the pink-highlighted young woman that had strode up to them.

KamiPanda wrote:
"Matchy, Dreamy, what are your plans now?" She asked the two. "I was thinking it might be good to show some of the new people around." She indicated to the Dancer, hoping she'd take it as her cue to introduce herself.

"A-am I really 'dreamy'...?" Arthur blushed at her forwardness, only to realize that he wasn't the one she was addressing. Trying to move on as quickly as possible, he continued. "Er... nevermind-- if you're showing people around the school, would you mind if I tagged along? If it's not too much trouble. I'm kind of... not great with maps."

"Plans...?" Sayako blinked out of her half-daze and tucked her journal away for the time being. "Er, I didn't have anything in particular planned, and it's been a while since I've gone around the school myself, so sure, that sounds good!"

Sock

Amelia nods enthusiastically and shakes Felicity's hand. "Hello! It's nice to meet you! I'm sure you might've heard already, but I'm Amelia. I'm a dancer.. I hope we can get along!"

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

DarkAgea wrote:
Quote:
Kirimi scratched the back of his head and smiled. "Oh, sorry, I know I don't have to, I never have to call anyone that, but I do anyway, because, well, it's the way I talk. If that makes any since. The only time I don't talk like that to someone, is when they truly don't want to be called that, or talked to like that, that's when I stop. If you don't want me to call you 'milady', just tell me, okie?" Kirimi smiled as he bowed to the lucky student.

"Uh, you don't have to apologise, sir. That's true; I guess I just worded it wrongly for no reason, probably should have thought before I said that. And I'm alright with anything you want to call me - um, within limits, but I don't think I have to add that there 'cause it's implied, you know, and... and I should probably shut up before I start going off on a tangent. Well, anyway, have a good day, sir!" She ended the conversation before she embarrassed herself further, and quite at the right time too, as Sakura walked to Sayako and her.

Kirimi smiled "Oh, it is quite okay! You too! Be careful, don't run, you will hurt yourself!" Kirimi said to the girl who had gone off to greet someone else.
*coughs awkwardly*

Shy guy

MechaQdogg wrote:
"A-am I really 'dreamy'...?" Arthur blushed at her forwardness, only to realize that he wasn't the one she was addressing. Trying to move on as quickly as possible, he continued. "Er... nevermind-- if you're showing people around the school, would you mind if I tagged along? If it's not too much trouble. I'm kind of... not great with maps."

"Sure! I was hoping to meet a few new people anyway." Sakura giggled, trying not to react to his misunderstanding. "Um, I'm sorry to say, but I'm not so familiar with your work. I don't tend to read much. Mystery novels do sound fun though!"

She took another quick look around the room. Jay seemed to have gone off with his brother, so that meant this was everyone. "Er, should we go to the dorms first?" She suggested to the group. "Maybe you can put your backpack away first, it looks heavy!" She added to Arthur.

After the brothers left, Lida took a deep breath.

Okay, Lida. No big deal, here. Everything is fine. You don't have to be in charge for long. You'll be fine. They'll all be fine. You only have to not ruin everything over the course of however long it takes to get to a dorm room and back. You could even just stand here and not say anything. Yeah. That could work. The girl who asked about making friends is capable of blowing things up and turning people into cats?! No, no. That's fine. There is nothing wrong with that. As long as she asks before turning people into cats . . . and doesn't use explosives if she isn't in a safe environment to do so . . . I really was not prepared for this. I didn't think anyone could ACTUALLY cause an explosion!

She leaned against the nearest wall as she thought.

Just because someone could do something doesn't mean they will. Just because she, and really any other person in this building could do something dangerous doesn't mean they will. Stop imagining the school being blown to itsy bitsy bits and reserve your judgment. Everyone here deserves the benefit of the doubt. They wouldn't be allowed to be here if anyone thought they were truly dangerous, right?

Lida nodded to herself and adjusted her glasses. Then, she stopped leaning against the wall and walked toward the center of the room.

"Um . . . excuse me, e-everyone . . . ," she began meekly. Then she cleared her throat and stood up a little straighter, projecting so everyone there at the moment can hear. "Excuse me, everyone. I would just like to say that I am , er . . . ."

Oh, man. What do I do? Tell them I'm Jeremy's substitute for the moment, until Jay returns? But what if neither of them want them to know that? How do I be discreet?

"Currently . . . ."

This is why you only wanted to meet people one on one instead of teaching. Giving unprepared speeches, improvising . . . you're not very good at those things . . . . She fidgeted with her jacket.

". . . here. So you may come to me if you have any questions or concerns until such time as Jay or Jeremy return. . . . Yeah."

She laughed a little uneasily and then stepped back.

"You may carry on now. Thank you for your time." Gah! Heart racing . . . hands sweating . . . She quickly shoved her hands in her pockets. Now what, genius? Stand around awkwardly? Follow people around? Tour the whole building and ask each person individually how they are feeling?

I just need to stand here and breathe for a minute.

Sleeping is my life.

Gary peaked up at the mention of dorms. "Oh, that's right... That actually reminds me..." Gary said as he approached the group that is getting ready to head to the dorms.

"Um... If it doesn't trouble you, may I come along? I need to put my winter coat away and..." Gary then looks down at his snow boots. "Change out of my snow boots and into my trainers. It won't take long, I promise."

Meanwhile in the East Wing...

Sojiro was walking down the hallway towards his dorm. He arrived at the door to his dorm. He pulled out his handbook, then he puts the handbook on the scanner.

click

Sojiro then opened the door. After he stepped into his dorm room, he closed the door behind him and then locked the door. He walked farther into his dorm room before he went to sit down on the edge of the bed.

"Tch..." Sojiro mumbled to himself as he lets out a sigh.

No other way than to make this mistake.

"Oh, yeah, that reminds me--" He takes out his handbook and glances at the map for a few seconds. "Think I'll head to the dorms too now. I have a ton of stuff to set up in my room. See you all later."

And thus, Matt starts heading for the dorms.

The good news was that Jeremy's room was one of the closest to the common area. The bad news was that Jeremy kept his door locked, and Jay didn't know where Jeremy kept his handbook. Meanwhile...

"Wa-Wa-Wa-Wait! Th-This is a l-l-love potion?" Mikael stammered incredulously, "N-No...that can't be right. F-F-Forcing someone to fall in love is...I-I mean, I guess if you use it as a prank, that means it wears off after a while, right?" Mikael glanced over toward Kirimi, now wondering what kind of person he was for his sister to call him 'love-crazed.' It had to be some sort of sibling rivalry, right? "U-Um...what kinda power would I want to have? Off the top of my head, flight would be pretty useful...why do you ask?"

The door closed behind Jeremy as he advanced, almost automatically, into his dorm room. Then there was a click--Jay had decided to keep Jeremy's handbook for now to prevent any interruptions, and so Jay could lock Jeremy's door. Jeremy hobbled to his bed and flopped onto it, falling unconscious almost immediately.

Jay turned around to see a group of people heading his way. He began to skip towards them. "Heya folks, are you coming to check out the dorms? Well, allow me to give you a quick rundown." He pointed to his right. "See those double doors over there? The ones with the sign above them saying 'DINING HALL'? Well, that's actually the coat room! Kidding, kidding, that's the dining hall. In the back of that room is a door leading to the kitchen. Everyone's expected to cook for themselves, but you're welcome to help each other out, and I encourage it! Everything's restocked every day. 'By who?' you may be asking. Well, it's a seeeecreeeeet! Actually, it's robots. Actually, it's us. Actually, um, I don't know! Anyway, behind me is the hallway leading to your sleeping quarters. You can do whateeeeeever you want to them, as long as you keep 'em relatively clean. The doors at the back lead out to the courtyard and gardens! They are stunning this time of year! Anyway, I believe that's everything! Please enjoy your stay!" After his explanation, Jay moved past everyone and returned to the main hall.

Strolling over to Lida, Jay stated, "Lida, you did amazing. I'm taggin' you out!" Jay held up a hand for a high five. "Feel free to go check out your room and/or office, and then take a rest. You've earned it!" Jay then looked at the sleepy-looking Cheerleader with big, watery, pleading eyes. "P-Please? I don't want you to end up like...him." he said in a very soft tone so that only the two of them would hear.
100% pure Joy.

"O-oh, all I did was breathe and say, like . . . I think it was four sentences? Hardly amazing, really. But, thank you," Lida said with a slightly nervous smile as she high-fived him. Then realized he might have felt the sweat on her hands. Great.

"I suppose I have indeed earned it. I guess I'll go to my office, make sure everything is to my liking there, then get some rest in my dorm room." She gave him an encouraging pat on the shoulder. "Just make sure you decompress from time to time, too, okay?"

Jay let out a yelp of excitement when Lida's hand met his. The contact was so brief that Jay didn't notice the sweat on Lida's palms. Then he responded to her questions. "Well, that's true I guess. Everyone expects things to go right, right? But nobody thanks those who prevent things from going wrong," Jay explained with a smile, "But y-yes ma'am, of course." Jay had tempered his energy somewhat now that he was aware of not overexerting himself, "Oh! If you would later, stop by Austin Zimmern's room and introduce yourself in person. He couldn't be present for the announcement you made and, even though it was sent to his handbook for him to watch later, I'm sure his mom would love to know there's someone like you here."
100% pure Joy.
Page 5 of 19 [ 755 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay