Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 28[ 1083 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next

Danganronpa School Mode: SHSL Class Trip!Topic%20Title

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

'Ah, Hope's Peak Academy. Standing in front of it is like standing in front of the door to the rest of your life. It's the tallest building around for miles, stretching high into the air like a pillar of hope reaching to the heavens. They say if you make it here, you can make it anywhere. And now, on this beautiful bright sunny day, I'm here, waiting for the doors to open and to begin my journey to tomorrow.' is probably not what you were thinking. It was more likely something akin to, 'How did I end up in this room? Who were those judges? Why is my earliest memory of this place being inside that room with the laptop?' Well, as you were going over those questions in your head and trying to gleam answers from the myriad students who had gathered in front of the vault door, a person replaced the countdown timer on the screen above. This person, seen from the shoulders up, appeared to be a young man, but indeed seemed a bit older than the others there in the room.

"Greetings, new and returning students," a somewhat deep, sophisticated voice spoke, coming from a green-bespectacled man with shoulder-length blonde hair, neatly styled in the back with bangs coming to just above his glasses. "I am Jeremy Slezak, your Director. Now, I know you are growing impatient. Well, I am as well. So guess what: I decided I'd go ahead and open the door for you. (Hm, how do I work this thing again?)" You see the man move offscreen and you can hear some papers rustling around, then some furious typing. After a moment you hear the final press of what you assume to be the enter key. Suddenly, all the lights in the room turn off with the loud sound of a large *clunk*, save for a spotlight which now draws your attention to the door. Red, spinning warning lights turn on and you can hear loud buzzing as the dial in the center of the door begins rotating. The anticipation builds as several mechanisms begin to rotate and slide, before the entirety of the door lurches to the left, then continues to move in that direction. As the door reveals what it has been obscuring from the curious crowd, the spotlight illuminates the same man who was on the screen earlier. Now you see him in his full form; taller and thinner than average, wearing a simple green polo shirt, black dress pants, and black shoes. A belt pack is visible around his waist. The expression on the man's face is one of pure joy and unparalleled excitement to welcome his students.

With a voice unbefitting of the drama which just transpired, Jeremy Slezak simply remarked, "Hey guys! Welcome to Hope's Peak! Please come in! Come in!" As he steps aside, green lights recessed into the ceiling begin to gradually brighten, starting with the ones nearest the door. A second's delay passes between each set turning on. Before you know it, the entire hall is basked in an alluring green light. "Right this way! On with you all now! The room you're in won't last much longer!"

You all don't have to be told twice. With briskness you begin walking towards and eventually through the portal to this strange new environment. You now stand in the true Main Hall of Hope's Peak International Academy, Branch #11038.

Start of Week 0: A Curious Convocation

Like what you see and want to join us? Check the sign-up topic for details!
Who's in the current class? Find out here!
Where have we been and who went with us each week? The Trip Log is right here!
Join us on Discord to talk about this RP! The link's in the sign-up thread someplace. Maybe it even still works.
After you join our esteemed ranks, why not sign up for a class or group activity?

Spoiler: Quicklist of Characters and Talents
Slezak plays:
Jeremy Slezak - Director - Ultimate Professor
Jay Slezak - Student - Ultimate Wordsmith
Mikael Stanza - Student - Ultimate Doppelgänger

Southern Corn/Socot/SC plays:
Eta Trofí - Student - Ultimate Baker
Sophia Cox - Student - Ultimate Ventriloquist
Rutake Rikoda - Student - Ultimate Plane Enthusiast

Transferred Away for the Forseeable Future

MC_Kitten plays:
Remeku Lata - Student - Ultimate Alchemist
Lumica Moon - Student - Ultimate Singer

SiRReN plays:
Theresa-Rose Williams - Student - Ultimate Zoologist
Mrs. Roslyn Williams - Parent - Ultimate Mom

Transferred Away.

Lone plays:
Viktor Yegor Esquivel - Student - Ultimate Warden

CaptainPancakes plays:
Alfons Einarrson - Student - Ultimate Archer

DarkAgea plays:
Felicity Clover - Student - SHSL Lucky Student

KamiPanda plays:
Thomlyn Kneale - Student - Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur
Feena Kneale - Student - Ultimate Spelunker
Sakura Himawari - Student - Ultimate Origami practitioner

MechaQDogg plays:
Anton Grigory Esquivel - Student - Ultimate Violinist

Franzise Deauxnim plays:
Sayako Amachi - Student - SHSL Coupler

TheLetterF plays:
Jean-Luc LeBeau - Student - Ultimate Male Model

Vinny_Valens plays:
Kaibo Kimura - Student - Ultimate NEET

Lida_Rose plays:
Austin Zimmern - Student - Ultimate Computer Programmer
Catherine Zimmern - Parent - Ultimate Crazy Cat Lady
Spoiler: Threadmarks

Current Location: Hope's Peak Int'l Branch #11038 [Break Time! Any new students who join may enter the RP at any time.]
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Last edited by Slezak on Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:26 pm, edited 25 times in total.
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: SHSL Class Trip!Topic%20Title

A small girl scooted forward, hugging the wall as she entered, eyes darting around in confusion. A safari style hat rested on her head, beneath which her dark blonde hair was tied into braided pigtails, the ends of which hung over her shoulders onto her shirt. Dressed in a simple white t-shirt, khaki shorts, and muddy hiking boots she appeared more ready to traipse around the jungle than enter a school.

"Um, h-hello," she said for politeness sake. "I r-remember receiving an acceptance letter for Hope's Peak, but wh-what just happened? W-we're at H-Hope's Peak right now?"

"Why yes, this is Hope's Peak, or more specifically, Hope's Peak International Academy, Branch #11038," Jeremy replied in a calming tone. "You must be... Miss Williams? It's a pleasure to meet you." He hoped his presentation didn't put off anyone too much, especially someone so young. He decided to just stand back and wave rather than approach for a handshake.
100% pure Joy.

"Y-yeah, I'm Theresa," she answered, relaxing a little as the man said her name. If he knows my name, I must be in the right place, she figured. She stayed over by the wall, but was no longer pressed tightly up against it. She watched, a little wide-eyed, as the other students began to enter.

"What w-was that other room?" Theresa asked, looking back at Jeremy Slezak. "Are you one of the t-teachers?"

Suddenly, the doors slammed open. You could swear you heard the loud blasts of trumpets blaring in the distance, as a man so grand and formidable entered into the school. He was dressed in a green hood and scarf, underneath a fuzzy brown shirt. Jewels were studded all across his clothes, and his gold-plated bow hung loosely on his back.

"OHOHO!" The man laughed, bringing his hand up to his mouth. "So! These are the quarters for which I will plan my next heist -- I mean, educational excursion! Indeed..! There seem to be many valuable things lurking around here! Valuable education!"

He brought out his bow in a lightning fast speed, loading it with an arrow and aiming at Jeremy. "Tell me! Do you want a haircut? Also, long-hair man, is this Hope's Peak Academy?"

"Haha, I'm not just one of the teachers; I'm the Director!" Jeremy commented with enthusiasm, "I'll explain that other room once more of the students have introduced themselves."
100% pure Joy.

"The director..?" The man said with great wary. He fired the arrow, aiming carefully so that the arrow whisked just by the director's ear without striking him. "...What an opponent! Very well!"

The man took out five jewels from his pocket and presented them to Jeremy. "Tell me! How much will you give me for these jewels? These jewels are worth a fortune, so I assume a fair trade would be ownership to this school."

Theresa went rigid, her eyes impossibly wide and locked on the man with the bow. "WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" she screamed. Her hands reached up and clutched at her shirt and she tried to look as small as possible.

A huge Russian man walked a few steps ahead of everyone. He looked way too old to be in high school. He had on a thick red jacket. He wore a stylish bowler hat; which combined with his short haircut, made some believe he was bald. But he wasn't.

"Slezak," he muttered. He pointed at himself. "Viktor Yegor Esquivel. I am the Ultimate Warden. I too came from your acceptance letter. Like Williams. Like…" He pointed at the loud guy shooting arrows. "Him."

Viktor pulled out the letter from his pocket.

"This Hope's Peak, I do not trust it."

Lone wrote:

"Slezak," he muttered. He pointed at himself. "Viktor Yegor Esquivel. I am the Ultimate Warden. I too came from your acceptance letter. Like Williams. Like…" He pointed at the loud guy shooting arrows. "Him."

Viktor pulled out the letter from his pocket.

"This Hope's Peak, I do not trust it."

"Me? Warden?" the man asked, pointing to himself. He sneered, and pointed an arrow at Viktor. "Tell me! Viktor Yegor Esquivel! I reign from the great Icelandic city of Klevavik! My name is Alfons Einarrson! What do you know?"

Alfons rapidly fired five arrows around Viktor's head, all missing by just a hair and landing on the wall behind him. Alfons let out a yodel and put the bow back.

"I'm just messing with you! ...Yes, indeed! Perhaps my name is not even Alfons! Perhaps it is Eisenhower. But you will never know, will you? Not until you catch me alive!"

Alfons, sticking his tongue out, retrieved some more jewels from his seemingly bottomless pocket. "Tell me! What can you give me for this beautiful ruby I have in my hand?"

Viktor looked at the arrows, then the ruby. He was unamused.

"Eisenhower," he said. "Be quiet."

Happy Maria

A woman around 21 entered. She wore a nice dress in Magenta and looked at the others curiously.

"So is this the school trip thing, then?" She asked. She had a thick Greek accent to her speech.

Theresa's eyes darted back and forth between the two imposing 'students'. Cautiously, she began edging her way along the wall towards Jeremy.

Lone wrote:
Viktor looked at the arrows, then the ruby. He was unamused.

"Eisenhower," he said. "Be quiet."

"Einarrson!" Alfons corrected. "What..? Do expensive things not interest you? Fine. You do not interest me either. Unless you can match this price!" Alfons fished through his infinite pocket, taking out a sandwich. Alfons bit into the sandwich, and let out a grin.

"Sandwiches are the way of the future! I will eat any sandwich! Even ones plated in gold!" He stuffed the sandwich back into his pocket and took out a milk carton. "Growing men need milk! Milk makes bones formidable, so that climbing walls do not result in cramps." He took a casual sip from his milk box and threw it away.

Happy Maria

The woman stared at Alfons with a mixture of shock and confusion. "The sandwich is....aurum? Gold? Won't that hurt to bite into?" She shook her head, sighing.

"U-um... the school's not for sale, Mister Einarrson..." Jeremy stammered, in shock by what was happening around him. 'Aw man, what have I gotten myself into...? I was hoping for a normal class of talented kids, but I got way more than I bargained for,' he muttered. "Yes, yes, I understand you're all here because of the acceptance letters. Now, can everyone please just stop messing up the place before I've even had a chance to get acquainted with you all? I, um, we at Hope's Peak welcome you all to the 2017-18 term! Anyway, why don't you trust Hope's Peak, Warden Esquivel?"

Jeremy saw Theresa edging towards him and shot her a reassuring glance. "It's alright, I'll protect you, as one of my duties as the Director," Jeremy whispered, a little unsure of whether or not he was actually capable of fulfilling it, but he knew he needed to stay confident.

"Ah, welcome, Miss Trofí. Glad you could make it," he added.
100% pure Joy.

Happy Maria

The woman nodded. "Thanks for inviting me, Mr. Slezak. It is truly an honour to be in such an esteemed institution."

Socot wrote:
The woman stared at Alfons with a mixture of shock and confusion. "The sandwich is....aurum? Gold? Won't that hurt to bite into?" She shook her head, sighing.

Alfons laughed and shook his head. "You do not know the extents one must go through to embrace a life of riches."

Giving the woman a thumbs-up, he let out a wide smile. "You are what you eat! So if I eat plenty of gold, I will become gold myself! Besides, there are many edible golds out there...Although I wish my teeth were strong enough to bite into actual gold, they do not mind eating these shavings. That's why I must drink plenty of chocolate milk!"

He took out another chocolate milk from his pocket, and began to drink it casually.

Happy Maria

The woman nodded, chuckling to herself. "So if you are what you eat...then I must be pretty sweet, hmm?' She looked up gleefully.

"Anyway, I should probably introduce myself now. I'm Eta Trofí. I'm known back in my hometown...as the Ultimate Baker. Nice to meet you all."

"My mistrust? Sir." Viktor bowed to Jeremy. "Look at… Einarrson. He is up to something. He looks, acts, and smells like a crook."

He turned to Eta.

"Trofi," he said. "Let the fool eat gold."

Shy guy

Two students, clearly twins, had been discussing something between themselves. "Waaay to arrogant though, right?" The girl continued.
"Self confidence is a plus." The boy countered.
"He's got a rebellious streak, that's for sure." The girl grinned. "Might be fun."
"Ugh. A bit too wild, I'd say. Though-"

It was at that point that Alfons shot the arrow at Jeremy, and the twins jumped. Before they could even make a move to react, it became clear the shot had intentionally missed. "...okay, scratch that, much too wild." The boy corrected himself.
"Hey, I like wild!"
"All yours then, Feena. Besides..." He allowed his eyes to trail over Viktor. "Plenty of fish in the sea."
"Psh, seems like a guy with a stick up his arse." Feena said.
"Hmph, that may be, but you can't deny that figure."
"No, Thomlyn, I can't." She sighed. "What a dilemma. Why can't-"

Alfons cut them off again with another arrow shot, or five as it were this time. The twins watched as Viktor simply stood in place, seemingly unimpressed. "Oooh, rock solid! I like that in a guy."
"Something we can agree on." Thomlyn replied with a slight smile. Looking around, he noticed some of the other students giving them weird looks. "Oh, perhaps we should introduce ourselves."

"Greetings! I am Thomlyn Kneale, the Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur." He announced to the room, dipping his head slightly. "Pleased to make your acquaintance!"
"And I'm Feena! The, er, Ultimate Spelunker!" His sister added, throwing one arm into the air. "I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!"

Last edited by KamiPanda on Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lone wrote:
"My mistrust? Sir." Viktor bowed to Jeremy. "Look at… Einarrson. He is up to something. He looks, acts, and smells like a crook."

He turned to Eta.

"Trofi," he said. "Let the fool eat gold."

"A crook..?" Alfons muttered, taking out his bow and pointing it at Viktor. "I am far from a crook!"

"Ah! I thought I saw you two over there," Jeremy observed, waving a hand towards them, "Mister and Miss Kneale! Welcome!" The shock he'd felt from the near-miss with the arrow had clearly already left him.
100% pure Joy.

"Shut up," said Viktor. He snatched Alfons' bow. "Be nice, then I give this back. If not…" He made a breaking motion with his hands.

Lone wrote:
"Shut up," said Viktor. He snatched Alfons' bow. "Be nice, then I give this back. If not…" He made a breaking motion with his hands.

"You do not frighten me!" Alfons glared. "That bow has history of over a thousand legendary archers. It has been with me since the day I was born to be an archer. You cannot silence me, Alfons Einarrson will not back down!"

Unlike the other students, Jay Slezak, Ultimate Wordsmith did not come in through the vault door. He had gone to sleep the night before in his dorm room at Hope's Peak and was just waking up to perofmr his morning routine.

"Huh, that's strange. Something feels... off this morning," he remarked to himself as he pulled himself out of bed. He went through his morning routine like usual though. As he finished, dressed in his usual blue polo shirt, black pants, black shoes, with a belt pack around his waist, he began his day. He opened his door and was immediately blindsided by what he saw. His brother's name was on the door across the hall: Jeremy Slezak. It took all of Jay's inhibitions to not immediately run up and bang on the door or ring the doorbell.

"Wh- Hold on! This isn't Hope's Peak! Where the heck am I? And why is a room with Jeremy's name on it here?" He took a look to the left and saw a large common area with several tables and chairs. The bright sunshine was lighting the room very nicely. A look to the right revealed several other rooms with names, but they were too far away for Jay to read them. It resembled a dorm hallway though, Jay knew that much. He decided to move into the common area. From there, he saw a set of double doors which was ajar. A green light was emanating through them, almost like it was preying right on Jay's curiosity. He walked up to the double doors and slowly pulled them open, stepping into the main hall.

"Ah, good morning Jay!" Jeremy greeted with a genunine smile.

"'Good morning'? I wake up in this place after having not seen you in years and all you can say is 'Good morning'!?" Jay barked back, clearly put off by the situation.

"O-oh, um, sorry?" Jeremy apologized, unsure what to do, "Wait, you 'woke up' here? Hold on... are you quite alright? You're looking a lot worse for wear since I talked with you last night-"

"What!? Last night? I just finished unpacking my room last night preparing for the first day of classes! I mean, one of the professors asked if I knew a Jeremy, but..." Jay trailed off.

"Please, first just calm down, okay? We can talk about this in a bit. Just go ahead and introduce yourself to the other students!" Jeremy stated with a stern, but sympathetic, tone.

"Other... students? O-oh, right," Jay repeated, realizing how much of a scene he must have been making, "I'll, uh, be there in a minute. I need to compose myself first."
100% pure Joy.

"It's bendy." Viktor stretched the bow out. "But I will not break it." He handed the bow to Jeremy.

"Slezak, please keep this away from Einarrson."

Viktor heard the other Slezak's voice.

"Ah, you."

He faced Jay with open arms.

"You are Jay Slezak. Pleased to meet you. I'm Viktor Yegor Esquivel. I've heard good about you. Jay, I am here to serve you."

"W-Wait a minute!" Alfons said like a child, running towards Jeremy. "You give that back! That is mine!"

After retrieving the bow, Alfons gave a child-like glare towards Viktor, puffing out his cheeks and sitting cross-legged on the floor. He took out a handkerchief and began to polish his bow, grumbling to himself.

"I'm a big Russian man, so I can do whateeever I want," Alfons sneered silently. "Alfons Einarrson is not afraid. I shall show him..."

Theresa looked extremely relieved to see someone else who appeared to be around her age. Choosing to stand with them instead, she made her way over to Thomlyn and Feena.

"H-hi," she said, smiling nervously. "I'm Theresa."

"Viktor Yegor Esquivel," Jay repeated, seeming to have calmed down a bit. "Wait--THAT Viktor? Please! You must tell me how Flo's doing!" Jay shouted suddenly, then added, "Oh, whoops, sorry. Um, we can talk later." He walked over next to Jeremy, faced the other students, and took an elegant bow, "Pleased to meet you all. I am, as Viktor just said, Jay Slezak, the Ultimate Wordsmith."

Before Jeremy could react, Alfons' weapon was in and out of Jeremy's hands. "Mister Einarrson, you are very close to breaking one of the school rules already," he remarked authoritatively, "You are not allowed to commit violence against the other students. If you hit anyone with one of those arrows, I will have to do something drastic."
100% pure Joy.

Alfons, his cheeks still puffed out, continued to polish his bow. "These arrows would never find themselves fired into another man! Never have I had to pierce someone with one of my shots."

"Flo… She is away for now." Viktor pulled his bowler hat over his eyes. "I will not explain yet. She is fine. That is all you need to know."

He turned back to Alfons.

"You there. I do not want to hurt you. I am not a cop. I won't arrest you. But… don't push your luck."

"Ah, very good. I expected as much from the Ultimate Archer," Jeremy stated, relieved, "The Ultimate Archer never misses his mark, unless he means to, I suppose." Jeremy chuckled. "I will not confiscate your bow, but please try to be careful. The walls have feelings too y'know."

"Um, so what's everyone's talents since I wasn't here for that?" Jay asked.

Jeremy turned to him and whispered each one's talent into his ear so the others didn't have to explain again.

"O-oh right. My brother's the Director. Of course he'd know," Jay said, rescinding his question, "Still, I can't wait to have a wonderful year with all of you! Though I am gonna miss the ones I met at the other place..."
100% pure Joy.

Shy guy

SiRReN wrote:
Theresa looked extremely relieved to see someone else who appeared to be around her age. Choosing to stand with them instead, she made her way over to Thomlyn and Feena.

"Ah, hello!" Thomlyn greeted, smiling at the girl. "It's good to meet you."
"Yeah, sup Theresa? Nice name, by the way!" Feena said. "It's pretty, like you! Don't worry about the crazy arrow guy, Tom'll protect ya!"
"I will?" Thomlyn said in surprise. "Well, naturally I'll do my best, but wouldn't you say you're most suited to that role, dear sister?"
"The getting-in-the-way-of-arrows role? Nah, that suits you just fine." Feena smiled back at her brother.
"Hmph, well, either way you're in good hands, Theresa. If you don't mind me asking; What is your speciality? You seem like someone who travels a lot."
"Yeah, and we love travelling! I think we'll get on well!"

KamiPanda wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

"Ah, hello!" Thomlyn greeted, smiling at the girl. "It's good to meet you."
"Yeah, sup Theresa? Nice name, by the way!" Feena said. "It's pretty, like you! Don't worry about the crazy arrow guy, Tom'll protect ya!"
"I will?" Thomlyn said in surprise. "Well, naturally I'll do my best, but wouldn't you say you're most suited to that role, dear sister?"
"The getting-in-the-way-of-arrows role? Nah, that suits you just fine." Feena smiled back at her brother.
"Hmph, well, either way you're in good hands, Theresa. If you don't mind me asking; What is your speciality? You seem like someone who travels a lot."
"Yeah, and we love travelling! I think we'll get on well!"

Theresa grinned, enjoying the banter of the twins. "I'm the Ultimate Zoologist!" she said proudly. "My specialty is animals and anything that relates to their care and preservation! I've travelled all over the world to study animals in their natural habitat, as well as to join conservationist groups."

((Sorry about accidentally PMing that to you KamiPanda :P I pressed PM instead of quote - doh!))

Lone wrote:
"Flo… She is away for now." Viktor pulled his bowler hat over his eyes. "I will not explain yet. She is fine. That is all you need to know."

He turned back to Alfons.

"You there. I do not want to hurt you. I am not a cop. I won't arrest you. But… don't push your luck."

"I've escaped every cop who's tried to restrain me!" Alfons responded, then letting out a sneer. "No matter how big my assailant may be, I will always escape in the very end."

"Hey Thomlyn, Feena, Theresa," Jay greeted, approaching the twins, "It's nice to meet you guys! As the Ultimate Wordsmith, it's important for me to make a good first impression, so I apologize for coming in looking so flustered."

"Warden Esquivel, it seems Jay knows you, or knows someone who knows you," Jeremy noticed, "We'll have to discuss it later. I'm always curious what kind of friends my li'l bro is making."
100% pure Joy.

Shy guy

SiRReN wrote:
Theresa grinned, enjoying the banter of the twins. "I'm the Ultimate Zoologist!" she said proudly. "My specialty is animals and anything that relates to their care and preservation! I've travelled all over the world to study animals in their natural habitat, as well as to join conservationist groups."

((Sorry about accidentally PMing that to you KamiPanda :P I pressed PM instead of quote - doh!))

[Oh, so that's what that was XD And here I was thinking I'd gotten into the first FTE of the RP somehow :p]

"Oooh, animals!" Feena said excitedly. "That sounds great! You must've seen all kinds, huh?"
"Quite the admirable talent, too." Thomlyn added. "Conservation of nature... I always like to keep up to date with technology, but it is sad to see the natural world left behind in the process. I'm thankful for the work of conversationalists, truly."
"Psh, says the guy who can't even go for a walk in the countryside without a laptop!"

Before Thomlyn could make a retort, Jay came over and greeted them.

Slezak wrote:
"Hey Thomlyn, Feena, Theresa," Jay greeted, approaching the twins, "It's nice to meet you guys! As the Ultimate Wordsmith, it's important for me to make a good first impression, so I apologize for coming in looking so flustered."

Thomlyn laughed. "Indeed, first impressions are everything. But I won't hold it against you - it sounded like you had good reason to lose composure."
"Yeah, you're Jeremy's bro?" Feena questioned. "Yet you haven't seen each other in years? That's crazy! I can't imagine Thomlyn ever letting me be alone for more than a week, let alone a year!"
"Jeremy seems like a good man. I'm sure it must have been lonely." Thomlyn continued, ignoring his twin.

"Oh, yeah!" Jay chirped, always happy to talk about his brother, "Jeremy and I parted ways so he could pursue his dream of becoming a teacher. I knew he'd become the best teacher ever, so I aspired to attend Hope's Peak myself so maybe I could meet him. This will be my... senior year."
100% pure Joy.

Viktor tipped his hat at the Slezak brothers. "Yes Jay, my impression of you is good already. You too Slezak." He addressed Jeremy now. "Impose yourself. Show us your leadership skills. Jay and I… it's our first meeting. That is all. He is good in person. As in rumor."

He then turned to the Kneade twins.

"Mr. Kneade, Ms. Kneade, hello there. We shall become good friends here."
Page 1 of 28 [ 1083 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay