Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 1[ 10 posts ]

Crown KaraokeTopic%20Title

Sailor Senshi

Welcome to the Crown Karaoke, an arcade center of where people can replay and enjoy the various games have to offer.

Crane Machines-machines filled with plush hearts and plush toys based of characters from TV series.
Gashipon Machines-a small collection of vending machines that have various figurines of characters from TV shows you can get.
The Card Corner-a small section that sells various trading cards. They even have Steel Samurai & Pink Princess trading cards.
Arcade Center-an area whereas all the acarde machines, from fighting games to dancing sensations, to driving simlations and to first person shooters.
Snack Bar-A small little bar runned by the owner. It's also a place where you can find vending machines filled with delicious treats and tasty sodas.
Karaoke Room-a small place where visitors can play and sing their favourite song on a well lit stage.
Lunar Karaoke Room-A meeting place for fellow sailor senshi and their allies talk about information they gather about crimes, enemies, and friendly chit-chat. You need a special Luna Pass to enter this room.

This was her dream. Most senshi dreams were either to become famous idols, having idelistic jobs, or marrying the one thewy loved, except her.

Running an arcade was the perfect solution. She can learn about the fellow non-senshi people living here and people won't get suspicious about her costume. Besides, leave the police to chase after the bad guys and not the short skirted magical girls.

It was tough to finally get one running, but after negotiations, Crown Karaoke was just ready to open.

YingGirl was sweeping the floor as her fellow guardian, a green cat-like rabbit was talking to an arcade screen. Her blue forepaw was touching the screen

"Cheif," the rabbit creature said, "we made our base here. We are ready to stay here and learn about the people here. We shall also secretly search for the messiah, the true light of hope for this world."

"Excellent," the machine replied, "don't make anyone learn about your plans. And if you want to learn information of people living here, don't be afraid to use the Lunar IBook located Lunar Karaoke Room. Be careful, do not let anyone, under any circumstances, know who you really are."

"Of course, Cheif."

The machine turned off and the cat-rabbit jumped down.

"Carbunkle," YingGirl said as she looked down at the creature, "you think people will enjoy coming here?"

"Oh course," Carbunkle replied as she hopped on Ying's shoulder, "you gave a lot of your treasures you found in your adventures to set this place up. It's about time we get a chance to live a normal life, without worrying about those who want to expose our senshi powers."

She sighed. YingGirl then gave Carbunkle a pat on her head.

After her sweeping, YingGirl placed the broom away, putting it in the small closet. She then headed towards the entrance. As she started to take out a set of keys that were in her jacket pocket, she opened the doors and Crown Karaoke was ready to be open to the public.
C'est la vie, watashi ga watashi de iru kagiri. C'est la vie, anata o aishi tsudzuketai. C'est la vie, watashi ga watashi de aru riyuu. C'est la vie, anata ga anata de aru riyuu
Re: Crown KaraokeTopic%20Title

Evil Mastermind

Brian walked in through the door.

"Which way to the arcade?" He asked.
(9o_o)9 Number nine, number nine, number nine, number nine

Sailor Senshi

YingGirl bowed to the fellow young gentleman.

"To your left sir," YingGirl replied, "we have various shooters and fighting games, just put a quarter and and they shall play well."

YingGirl then returned to check up the stock of the vending machines. Her pet, a green half rabbit/half cat-like creatures was sleeping on the laywer simulator arcade game, a game she made herself....

Though, it still had a few bugs before anyone could play it. (Or was the rabbit was making excuses to play the game herself?)
C'est la vie, watashi ga watashi de iru kagiri. C'est la vie, anata o aishi tsudzuketai. C'est la vie, watashi ga watashi de aru riyuu. C'est la vie, anata ga anata de aru riyuu

I'm back and no one cares!

as wellington when into the arcade he saw someone in there and being very good at videogames wanted to see if the person could beat him or give him a run of his money,so he called out"hey who are you and would you want to play some games with me!?"
what do i is called rollplaying, i really don't think i am richard.

Evil Mastermind

"What kind? Shooters, fighters, racers, I'll take you on."

CBLuigi wrote:
"What kind? Shooters, fighters, racers, I'll take you on."

he knew that he wasn't good at race or shooters for the matter but maybe a shooter wouldn't be so bad sence in most shooters its you and a friend vs the game so he might win but so would this guy...but it wouldn't be that bad...on the other hand there was some fighting games that he was good at like Street fighter alpha 3,SNK vs Capom 2,mortal kombat 2,and that soul calibur 3 looked good and sence wellington is rich it wouldn't matter much so he said to this guy"anything is fine but racing and who are you?

Evil Mastermind

"Ok then. How about SNK vs. Capcom?"

"Oh, I'm Brian. Nice to meet you." He said as he smiled.

CBLuigi wrote:
"Ok then. How about SNK vs. Capcom?"

"Oh, I'm Brian. Nice to meet you." He said as he smiled.

"I'm Richard Wellington" as they walk on over to the game Wellington starts up the game and picks Ken Masters"this reminds me of good times"

Evil Mastermind

Brian picks Zero. "This is the first time I've played this game, so I'll go for a character I know."

CBLuigi wrote:
Brian picks Zero. "This is the first time I've played this game, so I'll go for a character I know."

as wellington hears this he wonders if he should take it easy sence he's Pro with ken masters....but only if he starts winning"ok lets get this started"...then he thinks "maybe i should've had this be a 3vs3...oh well"
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay