Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 31 of 34[ 1355 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Re: [Start Over New Members] The Winter Cabin: A Blu RPTopic%20Title

Yuki Fan~!

Ash walked to the door.
He had come to face what happened to him and Violet...
((The divorce thing.))
He walked in and saw Lavender. 'O-oh....' Ash stared at her... 'Um. Are you... Lavender?' he asked

Violet Blu; KristophxViola Supporter

Lavender looked over at the knew person, "U-Um..." If he knows my name, obviously he's not a total stranger... "Yeah, I'm Lavender," she said, smiling a bit, "Who may you be? Or are you just another person come to visit... I don't know what's with this place lately, usually it's deserted..."
Don't forget the past...
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3

"Sure." Mira entered the room. "Do you know Violet in any way?"

Yuki Fan~!

'Oh.. Lavender...
Vi's talked about you...
Ash.'

He held his hand out.

"Of course I know Violet, silly!" Lavender said, giggling a bit, "Otherwise I wouldn't be here would I... Um, may I ask who you are?" Lavender asked, a bit less concerned about the mask, on account that there was now another person there without one. "Pleased to meet you," Lavender said, shaking Phoenix's hand, "Violet never talks about anyone around me... I always need to find out for myself, she's so mean!" Lavender was tipping her head, side to side playfully, "May I ask why you're here?"
Don't forget the past...

Yuki Fan~!

'...
To find an answer...'

He frowned.

'Your friend and I were... Together for a while...'

"Oh, like as in girlfriend boyfriend kind of relationship?" Lavender asked, smiling cheerfully, "Oh, so cute! But you still haven't answered my question, why have you come to the cabin? Where you called over too? Or is everyone just popping up by coincidence? I love coincidences! They're so unpredictable unless it was predicted, but then it's not a coincidence but a chain of events that were planned beforehand..."
Don't forget the past...

"I was there for that." Mira lowered his head, then returned it to it's normal position. "Anyways, I am Mira."

Yuki Fan~!

'I said.
To find an answer.'

He looked away...

'We were.... Wed. Legally. Husband and wife. For a short time...'

"That's sad. What happened?" Mira had to ask.

"Married...?" Lavender's smile started to fade, and she suddenly gasped, "You're Phoenix Ash? Zomgawsh! I'm so stupid!" Lavender slapped her forehead and shook her head shamefully, "Man, she told me this such a while back... Can't remember though but sometime when we met... Oh dear... so unfortunate... so very... unfortunate... You know, most people don't know yet, Mr.Nikki, you might wanna keep that a secret for a bit," Lavender smiled faintly, and gave him a nod, "You know, look before you leap..." she swayed back and forth humming a bit. She seemed to be distracted by a thought or emotion of some sort, "I wonder where Jeremy is..." she mumbled.
Don't forget the past...

Faith is for the transient people.

((OOC: Hmm... debating whether to join or not...))
Proud supporter of Phoenix/Iris, past, present and future
Thank you Elriel! :D

"Um, well, nice to meet you Mira," Lavender said quietly, in a cautious tone, "Um, I'm Lavender Rose, one of Vi's friends I guess you could say... um... are you one of her friend to?" Lavender glanced behind her, and then back to Mira, "Isn't this place great? I love wandering around it, it's just so spacious compared to the places I've been before... Cafes always packed, and it's kind of tiny... I'm a waitress... Do you have some sort of job?"

((We're kind of starting over, so it would be cool if you could join... hehe, it's great to finally be back RPing, and even in the circumstances, it's still so nice...))
Don't forget the past...

"I've got many jobs. Too many to count." Mira said, looking up at the ceiling. "I do as I'm told, then I get paid."

Four is Death

Set stifled a yawn. Activity by the cabin. After his technical niece (his family was too big, widespread, for actual monitoring) had stolen one of his proximity trackers and buried it by a random cabin (which ended up belonging to someone he'd hospitaltised. Fuck.), and he kept an eye on it. Oh well. Time for a visit from 'Noata Aokage'.

"Well which one was your favorite?" Lavender asked, a bit curious, "Like the one you had most fun on, o the one you liked the most? Can you tell me? Pleaasseee?" Lavender was smiling sweetly, she was such nosy person, "Oh, and you never really answered, are you one of Vi's friends? Oh, oh! How did you meet! Was it like randomly at some place? Was it, was it? We met at a restaurant, and I met you at the cabin! Isn't that cool?"

((Yay, another person<3))
Don't forget the past...

"I met Violet at a hotel. Boy was that an action-filled day....." Mira started scratching his head.

Four is Death

Noata walked up to the cabin. It was freezing out here. Well, all of the passports, and belongings on the person said they were Noata Aokage, even if the person was. He was wearing gloves, black and slick. He rapped on the door three times, quickly in sucsession. Should be in keeping with Noata's personality.

"Oh, a hotel? I can see story coming, can you tell me? Violet doesn't tell me anything about stuff like that! It's always, "the usual"... Oh oh! Was there murder? Maybe that's why! Or something really important!" Lavender was giggling with excitement, "Can you tell me? Please, please? What happened? Was it top secret? Is that why it was action-filled? Hotel, Hotel, OH Bomb threats? Bomb threats, is that it?"

Lavender heard some knocks on the door, and turned around to open it, "Haha, I guess there's going to be a party here..."
Don't forget the past...

Last edited by VioletBlu on Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Wanted man; very dangerous. Funny you should mention bombs. There was a time when I invited some people into my house. Violet was one of my guests. She also freaked out about the bomb that wasn't real." Mira chuckled a bit. "That was an interesting day as well."

"Bombs, wanted men... Are you some kind of detective or something? You seem to be dealing with seriously dangerous stuff! And why would there be a fake bomb in your home? Wouldn't that scare away guests, not welcome them...? Interesting... oh, I'm totally going to bug Violet about her past now, she's been hiding so much from me!" Lavender was very pleased. She loved to hear stories, especially from the past.
Don't forget the past...

Four is Death

Noata walked in through the opened door. "Hello, how are you? Before you ask, I'm good myself. Just stumbled across this place, thought I may stay for a while, if that is OK. I am Noata Aokage, by the wsy." He paused for breath. Noata was talking very quickly, and quite a few words were slurred together by the speed. "You are?" he eventually got out.

"Well actually, this 'fake bomb' is a security system. I was hoping that they would figure out the obvious hints that day. Anyways, yes, I do partake in detective work."

"O-Oh, um, I guess it would be fine if you stayed... I can't see Violet objecting to that... I-I'm Lavender Rose, waitress for the Twilight Cafe... um... nice to meet you?" Lavender was a bit startled by the slur of words, but she was used to things that startled her. "Security systems, bombs, wanted men, detective work... That's a lot. Haha, I would have given anything to see a surprised look on Vi's face! I bet she was mad..."
Don't forget the past...

"That's not even the top of it." Mira sighed. "At least I have 'cool down' jobs in the same day."

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

Jeremy had worked his way back to where Jay was, without Lavender. He knew she'd have to answer the door ans was more concerned with how Jay was holding up.
Jay was spinning his bracelet around his finger as he said, "Yes, I've heard of Lavender Rose... Jeremy's told me a bit about her, and actually, if you remember, we've all met together a few times... Not in this universe, of course... Heh..." Jay had no problem with going 'out-of-character', just for a good laugh (and slight confusion), but nothing more. He slid the bracelet back on his wrist and asked, "Shall we go out to the living room? I hear people talking."
"Jay!" Jeremy shouted, coming into the library. "Uh... whoops... did I ruin the moment?" he asked sheepishly, "Uh, anyway... there are a bunch of newcomers out there now. Let's go meet 'em!" He stood there waiting.

((More peoplez! Yaaaaay! Awesome. It's good to be back!))
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Four is Death

Noata breathed in some more, before going back to his rambling charge. "Ah, very good to meet you Miss Rose. I thank you for allowing me to stay, and who is this Violet? The owner of the cabin? And where exactly is the - hic - Twilight Café?" The speexn must of upset his dioframe, for he was know hiccuping. "Hic." Whoops.

"Hmm, maybe you should just find a job you really really like, and stick with that. Unless you like a lot of things, because sometimes you just can't decide..." Lavender looked at the ceiling and tilted her head from side to side again, "It's near Tender Lenders, opposite side where Tres Bien is... It's fairly knew, and small, but it really is a good cafe... Cafe Crepuscule, in French... Oh, and yeah, Violet's the owner of the cabin, she's in the library at the moment...

"Umhm, I didn't expect more than a few people here, but the more the merrier!" Violet nodded and headed towards the stairs.
Don't forget the past...

"All my jobs are fun in their own ways, however, they are very tiring." Mira did a random air guitar solo without noticing he did so. "Oh yeah, did I tell you about my music jobs?"

Jay and Jeremy were running to catch up to Vi. "Hey! Wait for us!" They both called in unison as each took a handrail to slide down, jumping over Violet on the bottom, landing in front of her. "Hey, everyone!" They both shouted at... everyone in the room.
They both flashed their identical detective's badges at the exact same time, shouting "Yeah!" ...It seems the brothers weren't afraid to make an entrance.
100% pure Joy.

"You two have been doing that ever since that one time at that one restaurant. I wonder how those kids are doing today." Mira squat to the floor.

"Oh, that's so cool! Music is so much fun... I always wanted to be a musician but... Anyways, no I don't think you have told me about your music jobs, unless you count a few seconds ago when you asked me if I knew about your music jobs..."

Violet giggled a bit and rolled her eyes.

"Oh! Awesome!" Lavender was smiling broadly at the sight of the two brothers, "hi!"
Don't forget the past...

Four is Death

Noata opened his mouth to reply to Lavender, when the Slezak brothers entered the room. Noata sighed, and swallowed some black liquid from a flask. He had some more, held his nose, and waited for ten seconds. They passed, and his hiccups finished. "Um... hello how are you and who are you?" Almost all of Noata's words slurred together with the fast speech rate.

Then he saw Violet from the corner of his eye. Hazukura. The word hit him like a fan. Not a word more escaped his lips.

"I take requests and perform at places I am requested. Other then that, I am EBA certified." Mira did a DJ-like maneuver for no reason.

"Mira! What's up? It's been a while... What have you been up to? Helping people solve their problems with the aid of your well-timed comrades--you know who I'm referring to--lately? Those EBA guys are so awesome..." Jay said, looking over towards Mira.
"Hey, Lav-Lav! Who are all these people?" Jeremy asked, flipping some of his hair aside, "Oh! Mira looks familiar, I see... PhoenixAshes? I wonder if he's met me before... I've heard a lot about him from Jay... But that guy..." He pointed towards Noata, "I don't think I've ever met him before..." 'Or have I?' Jeremy thought, scratching his chin.
'Hmm... I know I've seen that guy before... But where? And why, if I don't think I've ever met him, does he seem so familiar?' Jay thought to himself, looking over towards Noata.
100% pure Joy.

"Yes." Mira sighed. "I was recently ambushed by rockers, but I defeated them in the end. That's the last time I go on solo missions/without an electric guitar."

"Oh! Hi Jeremy," Lavender said, giving him a tight hug, but quickly letting go, "Um, that's Mira, um... M-Mr.Phoenix Ash and Noata..." Lavender pointed to each person as she named them out.

Violet silently slipped past the Slezak brothers and next to Lavender. She nodded shyly as if to welcome everyone, and stood solemnly on the spot.
Don't forget the past...

"Ok, what's wrong? You weren't acting like this a year ago." Mira lifted his mask a bit to bite the tip of his thumb

"Yeah... Most of the people I recognized," Jeremy said as Lavender walked away.
The brothers stood next to eachother, continuing to look around the room at the new guests.
"Jeremy, I stay in the Hope room, as you've noticed... You can choose your room now... It might be best so all the good ones don't get taken," Jay said softly to Jeremy. He opened up his sketchbook to the page with the room descriptions.
"Hmm..." Jeremy looked it over. "I'll take Joy! You know how I love green... and stripes..." he decided.
They both flipped to the maps they had made in their sketchbooks and, beside the room labelled "Joy", they both wrote "Jeremy's room".

((You don't mind if I do that, do you? Also, want me to post the room descriptions again?))
100% pure Joy.

((I don't mind... I'll post 'em here and at the beginning...))
[[Faith: A light blue room with triangle patterned interior. It has a nice window view of the slopes.
Love: This room is a creamy red with swirls. The sheets are just plain red. It has no windows but a hanging couch that swings!
Hope: Is a light purple room with cloudy designs. There's a small area with leads to a safe house outside.
Joy:Green with stripes. It has a covered up window but has very unique lights...
Charity: Yellow with circles and dots. Such a nice room. You always seem to want to do nice things in there...
Wish: After staying there, you usually get what you wish. Or find something special... It has a rainbow that was hand painted by Violet on the wall. It's very pretty.
Truth: There's a mural of the Blu family on the wall. It's very pretty... The sheets are a nice cream colour.
Lies: We don't know what LIES beyond there because it's locked and you can't ram it down...]]

"Oh, that's cool! You're having a sleepover, Vi? Why didn't you tell me???" Lavender was jumping up and down in excitement, "That's soo cool, are they staying too?" Lavender pointed at Noata and Mira.

Violet shrugged and shuffled her foot. She didn't really feel like speaking at the moment. Suddenly, she didn't really like socializing at all.

"Aww, cheer up Vi, come on! You can't be the funsucker this time!"
Don't forget the past...
Page 31 of 34 [ 1355 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay