Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 3 of 4[ 125 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Re: Teach me how to Roleplay pleaseTopic%20Title

[Watchin' you]

Yuuka pondered this....Apparently, she was the one calling the shots now? When did that happen? Shrugging, she grinned at him.

"Sure, why not?"

Chinese Infantry looked up at Yuuka "Hmm, but where will he work?" he asked...
I yell "OBJECTION!" in the court sometimes!

[Watchin' you]

"When did I become boss?" She sweatdropped some, glancing about. "Maybe he can work at the bar with you. Or he could be another chef."

Chinese Infantry smiled "Well you're the smartest of all us. Plus I believe you are a good leader as well!"

Keeper of Justice

Fergus Smiled And mumbled Something under his breathe which could be identified as a "Thank you".He Turned and Disappeared into the Bathroom Obviously to change.

.A Few Minutes later he Emerged wearing a White Polo shirt ,an Apron and Black Dress Trousers .He had also put his hair in to A pony tail and his face could be seen clearly for the first time.

His face was pale and faded, his nose was pointy and his pupils were a dark blue While His lips were bright pink and Shiny .Fergus Strolled over to the Bar and moved round behind it waiting for something to do.

[Watchin' you]

Oh. Ego boost. Flipping her hair over her shoulder, she smiled brightly, polishing her nails on her dress afterward.
"Heh. Glad you think so~!"

CI smiled to himself, looking at Yuu-chan's smiling face. He thought that she looked cute whenever she smiled like that. He came back to reality when he noticed Guilty coming to work with him. "Hello, pal. What kind of drink-mixing knowledge do you possess?"

I'm back and no one cares!

"Yeah new member!"wellington said with joy.he turn around to look at CI but he notice he looked happy...too happy,so Wellington turned around and saw Yuu-Chan....ofcouse she's cute but he wouldn't be looking like CI right now,so he put two and two together and then he found it out.CI liked her...but it seemed more then that."Should I tease him about it or should i let it go?"he wondered..."Nah i'll tease him abit this place got boring when there was nothing happening."Hey CI have a chush on Crazy Girl!"(sorry Yuu-chan but its like my nickname for you)then Wellington walked out side waiting to take an order.
what do i is called rollplaying, i really don't think i am richard.

Keeper of Justice

Fergus Smiled Phoenix "I never Really mixed drinks in my last Job.......But i could learn?"He Shuffled His Feet Nervously then looked around hoping to find something to stop him being so nervous.

CI's expression became shocked as though he was a guard from MGS that just spotted Snake. "What the hell would give you that idea, Wellington?" he asked, with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

He looked back over at Fergus "Hmm, you can watch and learn, I may be a bit rusty myself, but I'll see what I can put together..."

Chinese Infantry wrote:
CI's expression became shocked as though he was a guard from MGS that just spotted Snake. "What the hell would give you that idea, Wellington?" he asked, with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

He looked back over at Fergus "Hmm, you can watch and learn, I may be a bit rusty myself, but I'll see what I can put together..."

"Well..."Wellington started to say."i could tell that when crazy girl smiled you looked very happy,your face was a slight red color, you looked shocked like "Oh crap he just read my mind", and your being defensive about it...but i can't blame you though she is kinda cute.

CI's patience was wearing thin. However, he knew that pulling the Desert Eagle in his jacket out would solve nothing, but he decided to play along. "Yeah, I do think she's cute. Whatcha gonna do about it?"

"nothing,nothing just wanted to see if i'm not the only person thats crazy to think that crazy girl is cute...and now i know that me and brother are sane!"Wellington wraps one arm around his friend and saids."well...what are you waiting for teach new kid how to do stuff."Wellington then leaves CI alone...for now anyways.

offtopic:Don't i make RPing different in a funny way?

Chinese Infantry picked up his book on mixed drinks and looked over at Fergus "The first thing you need to know is that this is your bible. Memorize it so you won't look like an amatuer when serving drinks. However, you don't have to memorize every entry, just the ones we offer on the menu. We do have specials as well so be sure to check those out. I'm going to mix one of my favorites up right now just to show you: The Cappucino Cocktail"

*Note: My character is 21, despite what my profile says.*

Chinese Infantry took out some Vodka, Coffee-flavored brandy, some ice cream and ice. He poured an ounce of vodka, 3/4 ounce of brandy and 3/4 ounce of ice cream into a cocktail shaker and shook it up well. Then he poured it into a glass and sprinkled some nutmeg over it. "Care for a sip? Don't drink too much, remember we are on the job!"

AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.

The door to the restaurant opened, and a man, around 20 years old, wearing a fine white suit with gold trimming walked in. He paused awkwardly when he felt eyes staring at him. Maybe it was the gold piercing on his ear. (He highly doubted it, though.) Maybe it was the fine red rose resting in between his lips.

He pretty much assumed it was the bright green shade of his hair, though.

He quickly surveyed the current scenario with his eyes. "My apologies. Have I arrived at a bad time?" he asked. "It would seem as though this restaurant seems to still be undergoing some technicalities." His head tilted to the side. "Although it would be quite odd to do so, since the sign on the door says 'Open'."

someone comes in the door as Wellington greets them he saids"Look we aren't taking anymore people for hired unless Yuu-chan says so...so what would you like besides this?(note who ever posts next thats not a work member will reply to Wellington)

"Ohh not at all, the bar's open. How can I serve you" Chinese Infantry said in a friendly tone towards the well-dressed man.

The man smiled. "Well, actually...I was here to discuss matters with a certain...well, not quite exactly an associate of mine, but I'll wait. In the meantime I think I'll take a virgin cocktail, please. I haven't exactly reached the legal age yet."

He took a seat at a nearby table and opened up the latest newspaper.

"Hmm, yes. Any particular style. We do offer more than one kind of virgin cocktail, you know!" Chinese Infantry said. "And who would this person be?"

[Watchin' you]

"Er...." She sweatdropped at Wellington. The hell would make him think she was crazy? Frowning, she merely shook her head, dismissing the boys' conversation for now. She'd never understand the opposite sex. In the meantime, she picked up a cooking book, and idly flipped through it; On occasion she would peek out of her little window to watch the others.

"Any style would do," the man said. "I was looking for - "

He stopped when he saw the brown-haired woman flipping through the cookbook. He stood up, put down the newspaper and approached her. "Kaoru Yuuka," he said firmly. The smile on his face disappeared. "I know we've never met, but I'm sure you've heard of me around the office. If you're not too busy, I'd like to have a talk with you."

"you haven't exactly reached the legal age yet?"wellington asked."Um...wouldn't we get in trouble serving an underaged boy a virgin cocktail?"

offtopic:I think all girls are crazy in one way or another...no flaming please

"Hmm, ok. I'll see what I can do." CI said as he began pulling out the ingredients for a classic: The Virgin Mary. As he began making the drink, he looked up and saw the suited man talking to Yuuka. "Hmm, I guess he's seen her somewhere. But how does he know her" he thought. He then looked up at Wellington. "No, Wellington. A virgin cocktail is a cocktail sans the alcohol."

[Watchin' you]

Yuuka blinked as a male approached her....What would he want? More importantly....er. Maybe word had already spread. And oddly enough, she had heard of him. A prosecutor two years younger than her. It wasn't common for prosecutors to confront a defense attorney they'd never met, though.

"Michiko Karentoge~ Of course." She closed the book, a hand settling upon her hip as her head tilted. "Alright. Follow me." Motioning for him to follow, she lead him into the kitchen. Somehow, she felt uneasy about this....Meeting...Skeptical? That too. Once the door was closed, she leaned against the counter, arms crossed as she looked up at him.

"What is it you want to discuss...?"

Last edited by Yuu-chan on Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

As CI was putting the finishing touches on the well-dressed man's Virgin Mary, he noticed him and Yuuka heading off to the kitchen. "Hmm, I wonder what they are meeting about." he thought...

"Hmm...it seems that your thinking the same thing as me"Wellington said to CI."don't you wonder if that guy is some kind of lawer,I mean I became a prosecutor after i got out of jail...oh and I'll take the drink to him right now if i can?."

Last edited by Richard Wellington on Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Well, he said something about the office. Do you think he means the prosecutor's office" CI asked as he handed the drink to Wellington.

"maybe I looked around once but it was boring sence i didn't know anyone at the time...but i got to do my first case so I was happy...but why would she go there...she is a defence lawer not a prosector like myself."wellington asked with confusion

Karentoge took the rose out of his mouth and placed it in his right pocket. "I was going to get the detective or one of the officers to find and discuss this matter with you, but I can't trust them at the moment." He cleared his throat and continued. "We've had a break-in at the prosecutor's office a month ago while there was a vacation. Apparently somebody had broken in and replaced evidence to recent trials. They have also tampered with the court records. This is why several trials from a month ago have been cancelled, and previous trials are being looked over. We've told the authorities not to release the information to the general public yet, as it would arise controversy. We've kept several of this away from the more recent prosecutors as well.

Now, the only piece of evidence - and a hugely useful one at that - was a counsel badge, which meant a defense attorney had broken in - No, I'm not saying you did it - " he quickly added, raising his hand, " - however, after several investigations throughout the archived and locked court records, it said you were involved in a case a while ago. And most of the evidence that the prosecutor - subbing for another prosecutor who, strangely enough, professed in both the counsel and the people - had used was the evidence that we had found to be forged. Further investigation after file recovery showed that some of your evidence had also been fake." He took a deep breath. "Now...to the point. What can you remember about this case, and did you have any connections with any of the involved which could be suspicious?"

[Watchin' you]

Detective? officer? isn't he taking this a bit far...? But she decided to hear him out, if for nothing more than to seek out his true motives. He seemed professional enough, but she wasn't about to let down her guard yet. He was a prosecutor after all...

A break in? This was interesting. She had heard of it too....And him questioning her could only mean.... Her brow perked, about to protest.. Why do they always single out a woman...?! The fact that involvement on her part was even insinuated was frustrating; Now she knew how her clients felt. But she was still a rookie...!

It was what he said next that gave her a sick feeling. She shook slightly, moving a hand to grab onto the counter behind her. This was entirely unexpected, and she didn't know how to respond at first. Fake evidence....? But! Shit. ".....I only remember collecting the evidence myself, but I inspected it...Nothing looked fake to me...."

Great. Prime suspect again. Such an exciting life you lead, Kaoru.

"I have yakuza connections, but only from Kyoto. To my knowledge, none of those members even reside here. Those are the only connections I have..."

Of course, he probably wouldn't believe her. A defense attorney trying to defend herself against a prosecutor was null. And she had only gotten into the profession because of Nick and Edgeworth, and what they had done for her. She straightened slowly, in thought. If the evidence was fake, that trial would have to be redone....

But he mentioned a counsel badge was left behind! If I show him mine, maybe that will make him believe me...
She looked to her left, where she had hung her vest. Taking a few steps over, she tugged it down from the rack, and brought it over to the....apparently two males now.
"My badge is on my lapel, as you can see....and anyway, I don't go near the prosecutor's office. I have no business there."

Last edited by Yuu-chan on Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wellington heard all of this from outside the door and thought"what on earth...i should've know it was fake...thats how i lost my case...grr...Damn it!"
but he still got to take the dude his drink but he aslo wanted to know more about this...and we wondered if he could bluff so he could help her out...but I'm only a rookie prosecutor...but i can't let anybad happen to my friend!So wellington opens the door and saids as if he heard nothing"hello guys nice talk we having eh?"he gives the man his cocktail."but i wanna know whats going on...I'm Richard Wellington,rookie prosecutor.i lost my case due to fake evidence so i want to know who did this but you don't have anyproof that the badge was hers and besides that badge could be any other defence's badge."I hope this should work Wellington thought.

After watching the scene, the girl said, "I'll take any space available..."

Keeper of Justice

Fergus Skimmed Thoughtfully Through the Book with the menu beside him. Paying close attention to the Drinks that were also on the menu and Memorizing them. After A Few mind watering minutes he had memorized half the book, He would have Continued but his brain just couldn't take it. He Replaced the book and Wrote what he had learned in to a small note book so he could have his own personal Copy of the Recipes.

Fergus Looked around and felt Disappointed and the lack of customers.

Karentoge watched her carefully as he spoke. He noticed Yuuka suddenly reaching for the table, and just managed to stop himself from arching an eyebrow as he took it into mental account, accepting that she had not forged the evidence herself. She seemed too...innocent to do so. Besides, according to what he knew about her, she was still starting off her career.

His eyebrow did raise at the mention of yakuza connections, and he nodded passively. Still, doubt crossed his mind. Anyone involved with gangs, mobs, and the like were definitely considered suspicious. Even if she was telling the truth, mafias had their ways of being sneaky. He was about to further question her when at that moment a man had burst through the door. Karentoge was about to berate him for his sudden intrusion when he spotted the drink in his hand. Right. He had ordered the virgin cocktail. He took the drink with a small "thank you". But did the man really have to get involved in the conversation so quickly? Obviously it was some kind of nosy plot...

His eyebrow arched again at the introduction. So, Richard Wellington managed to escape the death sentence and get a parole. Wait. Rookie prosecutor? Of course; Wellington had joined just a while ago. That's why none of the latest prosecutors knew about the break-in. As Karentoge continued to listen, he found himself going still, his head not nodding nonchalantly anymore.

"Hold it," the green-haired prosecutor said, narrowing his eyes at Wellington as Yuuka went to get her vest. "If you never knew what we were talking about, you wouldn't have known I asked anything about her badge. True, you may have asked me about why you've lost your case and why your evidence was tampered with, but you were definitely not around when I told her that we found a defense attorney's badge at the office." He dismissed the matter with a wave of his hand. "But very well. I'm sure you know of the problem at hand the prosecution has at the moment, and that is exactly why we're reviewing all the cases for the past months, since we just discovered the tampering a month ago."

He was about to continue when Yuuka spoke up. His eyes shifted back to Yuuka and her vest, and the defense badge on her lapel. That certainly ruled her out, unless there was a conspiracy at hand. He cleared his throat. "Well, this certainly disproves that you're the culprit, that was for sure. We're recovering a lot of our data, so I'll just re-look over the court records and check the witness' history and get in touch with the prosecutor at that case. But, have you heard of any suspicious behaviour from other defense attorneys you're familiar with? Anything, even the most tiniest bit of gossip."

[Watchin' you]

She simply let Karentoge mildly cross examine Wellington while she held the pink fabric, a brow perking slightly. Perhaps he had been listening...How else would he have known? No one else up front knew, and she was sure to keep it that way. But beside the matter, what possessed Wellington to even walk into the conversation? Prosecutors never sided with the defense outside of court, unless....

.......Probably goes back to that conversation earlier.

And right when she would have been questioned on her yakuza connections. It probably did seem suspicious, but she hadn't seen the now supposed leader, who was also her childhood friend, in sixteen years, much less had contact. The Yukimya yakuza ring of Kyoto..

She noticed how Karentoge cleared his throat when she presented her own badge; If one were to look real close, and have a good eye, there was the faintest splotch of pink enamel paint she hadn't managed to get off. How it got there to begin with, she couldn't remember. However, she was greatful that suspicions were off, for now at least. She nodded at him, as she set the vest on the counter.
"I haven't heard anything...I doubt the rookies would know too much. None of them seem to have had more than one case. But I can help you investigate this if you wish..."

New Defense Attorney

"Can I help as well? Franziska Swift, rookie defense attorney. I have only had a few cases so far. Do you need someone to call up the past or channel the dead? I am a member of the Swift family, who use a different type of channeling technique." she said.

Karentoge lowered his head. "It would be for the best if you could. Whatever you pick up that sounds shifty about this dillemma, especially since the counsel has heard about this, and the one who is guilty is surely taking precautions. This affects the criminal justice system greatly as well." He passed a glance at Wellington. "So I'm sure you've experienced." He then plucked a blue pen out of one of his pocket and picked up a napkin. "Here's my number," he exclaimed, placing the pen back in his pocket and handing the napkin to Yuuka. Then with that he sighed and took a sip of his drink.

He nearly choked when a woman burst through the door and introduced herself and being a defense attorney as well. Coughing, he regained his posture, and looked at her curiously. Did she...did she just say she could channel the dead? "Well, hello, there, Ms. Swift..." he gasped, rubbing a hand over his eyes and checking to see if he spilled anything on his suit. "Did you just...did you just say you were a spirit medium? I've heard of the Feys in Kurain, but not the Swifts." He set his drink down on the counter and looked back at her. "How exactly does channeling work, in comparison to the Feys? I haven't met any spirit channelers before, but from what I've heard the technique sounds fascinating."

[Watchin' you]

"Mm." She nodded, taking the napkin with a silent "thank you." She kept an eye on him as he took his drink...Why would one prosecutor alone take on this responsibility? Perhaps it was one of his cases that was affected the most. Something seemed odd to her about this...

And again, another person barged in, and she sighed. How many people were going to get in on this?! However, when she mentioned spirit channeling, Yuuka merely frowned, and leaned away from the counter. Channeling the dead.... She'd never wanted any part in hearing of this technique, and she wasn't about to start now. Chalk it up to old baggage.

"Please excuse me....," She murmured faintly, exiting the kitchen in a somber manner before making way to a small table in the back corner. Seating herself, she looked out the window, sighing softly.

Channeling the dead for me wouldn't be good. I don't want to imagine what she....they...would think of my position now and what I've done in the past...

"Swift?I've never heard of them as well but if they can channel then i would take the help don't you agree Karentoge?"Wellington said but now he turned to this Ms.Swift and asked her"do we have to pay you,I'll pay for it if there is any kind of fee."

Karentoge watched Yuuka head outside, trying to notice her expression. The way she dismissed the matter...she was uncomfortable with the situation. That must've been it. But why? It definitely had to do with guilt. Suspicious...

As much as he knew spirit channelers were useful, he did NOT want to be involved with the dead. No. Bringing up the past would only bring more trouble. But this was serious. The truth to many of the criminal cases could be solved! But that would mean several extremely angry prosecutors, and defense attorneys as well...the controversy was also troubling...he frowned and took a gulp of his cocktail. He remembered a quote from one of the defense attorneys who had beat him a year before.

"Nothing is more important than the truth, nothing."

That quote has always lingered with his head, and when he had talked with Edgeworth about it, he had also agreed on pretty much the same moral. The two were much older, more experienced - surely, they knew more than him and had much more abstract opinions about the criminal justice system. But there was a standard Karentoge had lived by for quite a well; it had been forced into him - what's done is done, don't bring back the past. It was not something he had been comfortable with since his last defeat...one of the most humiliating and degrading on his career...beaten by that girl...

"As eager as you are to help..." he started, and then chose his next words carefully. "This kind of thing should be saved for the trials if they are chosen to be re-assessed. We will wait until we have gathered enough evidence. But thank you all for your help, really. Now, I believe we should be returning to our usual work. My apologies for interrupting business."
Page 3 of 4 [ 125 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay