Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 15[ 595 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next

Day at the Beach RPTopic%20Title

Justice with a G!

Well, first the rules Gerkuman:

Spoiler: Rules
1: No God-Moding
Lets face it, a story isn't much fun if everyone turns out to be Superman. Everyone has weaknesses, and so your characters should too! Also, remember that this is a group activity, and it's not a good idea to try to make the RP totally about your character.

2: A paragraph please!
This one might be a bit controversial, but stay with me. One sentence posts don't really move the story along, and they're more than a bit bland. And that is why I'm setting the rule to spice things up a little. Remember, the best RP's have depth, and it won't take too much effort to write a paragraph. :D

3: If you have any questions, PM me.
This one doesn't need much explanation, I think. And now here is a little thing which should explain the rules simply, I hope you like it!

This RP is open to tree members,RP'ers,and well,everybody^^.
It was a bright and sunny day.Not a cloud in the sky.A perfect day for a trip to the beach.Gustice had a large towel,his backpack,an umbrella,a deflated beachball, a cooler,and his swimming trunks."Time for the beach!"He said,raising his fist in the air.Which caused him to drop everything he had.After collecting everything again,he went outside and walked to the beach.((It's not that far for him.))

((Well,enjoy the RP guys^^))
Married to Tooth_Paste_Kisses ^^
Father of Jade Edgeworth,skyfairie,and SuzuneAyasato

(Trying to make sig awesome)
Re: Day at the Beach RPTopic%20Title

Roman Law Ace Attorney

Angel was quietly behind a umbrella, covered in his towel reading a book... then he notice there was people walking into the beach... "Hi" he say to them.. not answer.. "HI!!!!!!!" He yelled, hoping someone notice him.
Enjoying the best of Law! IN SPACE!
Ace Attorney in training

Love isn't for everyone...

"Finally! I have completed my tasks for the day." Mira sighed, then got things for a trip to the beach. "Eh, screw it." Mira changed into his wet suit, secured his mask, and went to the beach. Once there, Mira ran into the water. Oh damn! Oh well, I'll go back and get it when the sun sets.

Going fangirl over Larry Butz

Amy walked along the sands, sighing as she thought about all she had gone through today. "First Brawl is out and I don't have a copy, and second, my boyfriend cheated on me." she sighed again and hung her head low as she walked. Suddenly, she saw some people on the beach. "Hi everyone!" she shouted as she rushed towards them.

((Lol, I actually have Brawl and I don't have a boyfriend :P))

Justice with a G!

Gustice arrived at the beach,taking in the smell of the ocean and sites of all of the beach-goers.He set out his stuff and laid down.

yeah so I left.

Ruthie followed close behind, lugging a beach ball under her arm and wearing her Songebob Squarepants bikini. Twirling around, she asked: "How do I look?"

Justice with a G!

"You look great Ruthie!"Gustice replied,scooting over to make a spot for her on the blanket."Beautiful day,isn't it?"Gustice asked.

Teh insane Arteest

Somewhere down the beach, Nancy was lying on a beach towel, her long black hair pulled into a bun so the sand wouldn't get in it. She sighed, sitting up and looking around; but her fiance was nowhere in sight. She glanced at her watch.

"Ah, he's late," she whispered to herself.
ImageImage

yeah so I left.

"It sure is," said Ruthie, sitting down on the blanket beside Gustice. Then with a mischevous glint in her eyes, pulled him up by the hand and dragged him into the sea. "Come on!" she laughed, tossing her hair. "It's not a day out at the beach if we don't swim!"

Location: Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada (yes i live in canada)

Iris got out of her car and walked over. "I still can't believe how fast you got married, Lil guy." Iris said smiling. "And to such a beautiful girl."
"You make me happy and proud." Iris walked over to Ruthie and whispered, "Thanks for taking care of him, while Phoenix was gone. Or else i might of had a hard time dealing with my 4 children while i was alone but Feen is still away."
sigTolombo conMagic

yeah so I left.

Ruthie blushed. "No problem! Now are you coming swimming or what?" She said, holding up the beach ball. "Come on in! The... water... isn't... c-c-c-c-cold at all!"

Justice with a G!

"Okay,Okay."Gustice siad,running into the water.But he quickly ran back out."Y-you lied!The water is freezing!"Gustice said,teeth chattering,but still a smile on his face."I'm coming in anyway...."He added.

Iris jumped into her car and got changed. She ran out with a inflated boat. And held it over her head and threw it in the water. She got on and yelled "hop on"!
"This'll be great there are such awesome waves. I warn you the boat might tip!"
sigTolombo conMagic

yeah so I left.

"Wow! A boat! That's much better than this stinking old beach ball!" Ruthie yelled, her childish enthusiasm perking up. She jumped in the boat almost before it hit the water, and sat the ball on top of her knees.

"Just make sure we even out the weight on both sides or we'll tip. Even though tipping is rather fun" Iris said with a smile. "Gustice, Hop on!" Iris said shifting to a side of the boat. Good thing i brought it she thought to herself.
sigTolombo conMagic

Mira started to use his body to ride the waves to the shore. "Wheeeeeeeee!" Mira yelled upon riding a fairly big wave. Eh, screw this. Mira went to go buy a Styrofoam board and started riding the waves on top of the board.

yeah so I left.

Putting both hands behind her head, Ruthie sighed. "Ah, this is the life!" She leant back, but forgetting what Iris said tipped back into the water with a splash. "Eeek!" She giggled. shaking the water off her hands.

Justice with a G!

Gustice just gave a light chuckle and held out a hand to help Ruthie up."Sometimes I think you do this on purpose!"Gustice said.

"Whoa!" Iris said as the boat tipped a bit. Then she lay down on the boat and said, "There balanced, In weight and in relaxation." Iris said closing her eyes and listening to the sounds of the water. "This is the life"
(Of course it is it's gonna snow soon in Toronto)
sigTolombo conMagic

Nathnaiel rocked up to the beach, looking very out of place in a thick wooly jacket with a hood, Long pants, boots, and a wooly hat. He was carrying a basket, which he set down gentle on the sand before setting a large beach towel down, which he quickly surrounded by four... no, five beach umbrellas. He then hid inside..........
Feel free to MSN me- lordnathaniel@gmail.com

Damn twisted person

Lilith had just finished buying an ice cream when she noticed the five umbrellas in the same spot. She stood there for a second, ice cream melting in hand when it finally clicked in her mind. Dark red towel warped in around her hips, she walked towards it and lightly poked one of the umbrellas with her free hand.

"Nat? Are you in there?" She whispered, taking a lick from her ice cream. "Do you need something?"
-Married to Lord Nathaniel - Mother of Ultimate Magician ,GamerErman2001 and Kinokiita.
My sprites :)
Probably won't be online for a while, guys....

"Nope, I'm good. ^_^" Nat said, his head popping out of his Umbrella fort. ",I just Burn like..... well, there isn't actually a good enough analogy, so lets say I burn Like a Nat in the Sun ^_^" He said with a comforting smile.

"Would you like to come in? It's surprisingly roomy. ^_^"

Damn twisted person

"Oh, should've know it...some wife i am..." She smiled, finish eating what was little left of her ice cream. "I'm going to say hi to the others...do you mind if i leave my shirt here until i come back?" Adding one of her umbrellas to that fortress that her husband had created, she leaved her bag in its shade.

Looking over her shoulder, she noticed that everyone -or almost everyone- was in the water. She ought to join them...but...then again....
-Married to Lord Nathaniel - Mother of Ultimate Magician ,GamerErman2001 and Kinokiita.

Last edited by Lilith on Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Iris woke up and shook Ruthie. She looked at where the beach was and it was miles away. "Uh, Ruthie. I think we have a situation. Can you swim? I can but i'm not sure you can. If you can't i'll call for help." Iris said panicking. "Man, i knew i shouldn't of took a nap."
sigTolombo conMagic

Nat called out. "Go on, you know you want to go swimming. It was why we came after all. ^_^" Lilly couldn't wait to get here today, she wanted to see all her friends and family, but mostly she anted to try out her swimming. She'd been practicing for a long while now, and Nat thought she would finally be Confident enough to do so at the beach.

He came back inside and organised his little fort. "Right then... Lilly's stuff over here..... Esky by the opening.... Bags over here..... Right, and my DS. Alright, I'm good. ^_^"

Damn twisted person

"Um...i'm not really sure...." She said as she dropped her shirt shyly next to her bag. The red bikini matched with the towel around her hips "...But, if you say so...You sure you're going to be ok here? I mean, alone? I can stay if you want..." Smooth, Lilith. Really smooth. He'd see right through your excuses for not swimming, so why are you bothering?

She decided to leave when she heard the sound of the DS games, though. She decided she would try and enjoy that day...

"Even if there's no way i'm going in the water..." She thought.

Love, learn, live.

Mike Meekins stood at the entrance of the beach. "Where's Crystal?" Mike asked himself, checking his watch. Mike gave Crystal a call earlier today, asking her on a date at the beach. Mike tapped his foot. He paced around for a few minutes.

"Waiting for someone?" a sweet voice rang behind him. And behind him was Crystal, wearing a bikini top and swim trunks. Mike blushed and smiled. "W-wow!" he shouted. 'She certainly is big without that large shirt covering her breasts.' he thought, Mike stared at her cheast. Crystal punched Mike in the jaw. "Look at my face, damn pervert!" Crystal tried not to blush and took Mike by his wrist. "C'mon! Let's pick out our spot!" she said slightly annoyed.

(Lol. Nice one Mike)
"Oh crap." Iris said as they drifted away. She got her cellphone and luckily got some reception. First number on her cell, Crystal. She called crystal and hoped she would answer as she knew she was coming with Mike. She had her number ever since they were in Elementary School together.
(Lol elementary school Rp that went hectic as dahlia almost killed someone :D)
sigTolombo conMagic

Love, learn, live.

"Huh, my cellphone." Crystal said as here phone's tune went off. The tune was the blue badger's theme. "Hello?" Crystal answered her hot pink colored cell phone. Mike stood by watching he breasts move. Crystal stomped on his foot and waited for response.

(lol Mike your awesome)
"Crystal, it's Iris are you at the beach yet, Me and Ruthie are stuck in the middle of the ocean. i feel asleep on our inflatable boat. Could you get us some help?" Iris said panicking and shaking Ruthie awake.
(sorry bout the short post not much to write about like this)
sigTolombo conMagic

My senses are tingling! Mira started to swim to Iris' and Ruthie's location, staying underwater for most of the swim. Thank god or whoever for this currently air-tight mask. Mira continued to swim as fast as he could to their location..

Love, learn, live.

"What?!" Crystal screamed. "Ok, remain calm! I'll come and get you myself! I worked as a lifeguard part time one summer." Crystal said. She pulled out her lifeguard equipment. 'I guess I'll be needing this for more then just Mike' she thought. She turned to Mike. "Instead of staring at my breasts all day, you can help me by wrapping this rope around my waist and pulling me in when I give the signal!" Crystal said. Mike tied the rope around her waist and made sure it was tight. Crystal ran to where the water meets the sand. "Ok, if you can, wave at us, that way I can see you and know where you're at." Crystal said calmly.

Iris started waving crazily. "I could swim back, it's just Ruthie's asleep and i can't swim with her on me". Darn i knew i should of took the lifeguard course iris thought. "Thanks Crystal, I'll try and find a way to repay you. Mike being a hastle again," Iris said with a chuckle even though she was in such dire conditions
sigTolombo conMagic

Mira jumped out of the water and over Iris and Ruthie, twisted in the air, and landed back in the water on his back. He then flipped around in the water to correct his position. Mira then floated in the water, peddling slightly to keep afloat. "Sup?" Mira asked Iris.

操纵距离程度的能力

TAT....(<——I'm sorry, if some one please to delete this post...)
You can call me whatever you want:3

Last edited by Komachi on Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Well a rule about RPin. Is no god moddin. You are not allowed to Rp other peoples characters in this case Gustice. Just telling you, the rules are on the first post daughter,)
sigTolombo conMagic

Love, learn, live.

Crystal quickly swam to the tiny boat. Mike holding on to the rope tightly. Crystal swam against the harsh waves, as she approached the boat, she noticed Mira. 'Was he trying to save them too?' she thought. "Hey! You there, can you help me pull these two out?" Crystal asked Mira. She grabbed on to the boat from the side. "Remain calm! We'll get you out!" Crystal said.

"Should I get the sleeping one?" Mira asked, trying to determine who to save and how to swim back.

((Sorry for the short post)).

操纵距离程度的能力

(Although I messed up my first RP post, I'm not that easy to give up.Image)

"Now it's time for hunting!" Tuesday stopped her bicycle on the beach, grabbing a tuck net and an empty bottle with both her hands. "I'm coming, seaflowers~~~Ouch!" She jumped up as soon as she stepped in to the water,"It's freezing!...Huh?"

It was odd...there is someone...

"...Mike? What's that rope for?" Obviously, she didn't figure out what was going on at the moment.
You can call me whatever you want:3

'Uh, i can swim back but you guys can get Ruthie." Iris jumped into the water and shivered, "Man it's cold." She started swimming in a nice front crawl. "Let's go!" Iris waved them.
(Tues that was perfect. I'm proud of you)
sigTolombo conMagic
Page 1 of 15 [ 595 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay