Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 26 of 78[ 3111 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 2 Deadly LifeTopic%20Title

"That's strange..." Colin mumbled. "How did Cain hear gunshots when I couldn't...?"

Azurine's trembling blue eyes widen at the sight of the two cold dead, bodies, shaking and twitching her hands.

"Oh no...No...No...Not again! Two more dead students? Why did the killer have to do this?! >=[. " ZuZu buzzed and whirred angrily.

Once again, a few moments after the discovery of the bodies, sparks and strange sounds resonated atop the Amnesiac's head, causing her expression to soften slightly.

"ZuZu supposes ZuZu will have to speak for Miss Azurine again.." The device continues. "Miss Azurine was on hallway duty on Monday Night with Raymond and Veronica...Then we all decided we were tired and decided to go to bed."

Azurine nods.

"Then in the morning, Miss Azurine left to go eat breakfast with the others....That was before she heard that awful body discovery announcement, and rushed over to the Lounge.." ZuZu's voice trails off.

"It is odd that no one else has mentioned the gun shots yet," Cain said to Colin. "Unfortunately I do not know what time it was when you went to bed, nor when I heard the shots. If the sound of something moving could awaken Aria and Simon in their beds, why not the gun shots? I do not think I heard something else, it sounded like a gun shot."

Cain regarded Azurine sadly at the telltale whirring of ZuZu suppressing her memories and emotions so the girl could deal with this trauma again.

"Well for what it's worth, I went...straight to bed after talking with Cain. I heard the same thing as Angel and the useless livestreamer--two shuffling sounds in the middle of the night. But I was woken up a third time, and heard footsteps that time. I can't explain why, but...I believe it was Cain."

"It would have had to be late if none of the hall monitors saw me return - you may have heard me," Cain said.

"Who did you observe in the halls?" he asked the monitors.

Sock

"Four people were missing." Raymond spoke up to Cain. "You, and the victims were not in their cells at 11. Ohishi went to her RC."

"They did die from gunshots." Yuma confirmed after his autopsy. "I was j-just reading the cookbook in my room, and then I slept. But t-that didn't matter in the end, considering the r-result."

Azurine closes her eyes momentarily before placing a finger on ber chin.

"Oh, Miss Azurine has an idea! The scene of the crime was a battered mess, right? What if the two victims were fighting each other, and then maybe a third party walked in and....."

"Monokuma, what do we do if the two victims killed each other? Or if...they were killed by two people?"

"Is there enough blood to suggest they were killed here?" Cain asked Yuma. "Is it possible the reason only I heard the gunshots because they weren't killed inside?"

"Ohishi, did you hear the gunshots?" he asked.

"In the event that two people killed each other, the blackened will be the one who died last."

"They did die there. There was no sign of someone dragging or carrying them." Yuma answered Cain.

"Thank you," Cain responded. "So the shuffling a few of you heard was likely the struggle in here."

"But it was two separate struggles, does that mean these were two different incidents?"

"What if Victim A was killed by Victim B, and then Culprit C came in and murdered Victim B...? That theory would explain why we found two dead bodies instead of one..=o." ZuZu buzzes.

Shy guy

"Two separate incidents, yet the gunshots were close together." Damien mused. "Though perhaps Rina was knocked out first, judging by how battered she is. Then Liza was brought here, and they were both shot. Or, of course, things could be as Azurine suggested. Or is it ZuZu?"

"Perhaps Liza woke up and discovered Rina unconscious as the murderer returned with the gun?" Cain speculated. "She may have simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"Is there a way to determine who was killed first?"

“That doesn’t explain the struggles that happened some time apart while the gunshots were only seconds. Perhaps the first altercation was between our two victims, while the second was with the real killer, who then thought to alter the scene.” Colin thought and smiled. “That would be you, shota-kun, right? Because if one of the victims wasn’t shot, you’re lying to us.”

"If you don't trust my autopsy then check the corpses for yourself, your highness." Yuma scoffed

"No need to get nippy, suspecting others is a necessity for solving a class trial. Besides, with that eyepatch, you'd be more likely to shoot yourself firing a gun around."

Shy guy

"Then one order of business would be to try and see if Rina could have died any other way." Damien said. "We may not be medical professionals, but we can try our best."

"I don't think any of us could confirm that besides shota-kun, so we'll have to trust him for now."

"I suppose it's time I share my alibi." Said Veronica. "After patrolling the hallways with the other hall monitors, I went back to my 'room' and went to sleep. I'm not sure of the time, but Giles here woke me up early this morning because he was hungry. I went out to the beach with him, towards the boat house. We got a can of tuna with from the fingerprint scanner, he ate it, then we went to the cafeteria. Now I'm here."

SiRReN wrote:
"Is there enough blood to suggest they were killed here?" Cain asked Yuma. "Is it possible the reason only I heard the gunshots because they weren't killed inside?"

"Ohishi, did you hear the gunshots?" he asked.

"Of the sounds I heard
While trying to sleep last night,
Shots weren't among them.

"Though I'm sure you know
Your ears are keener than mine,
So that proves little."

Ohishi frowned and crossed her arms, eyes turned away from the bodies on the floor.

"Once was bad enough,
Now two more lives extinguished?
Reprehensible."

She sighed.

"My alibi, yes?
I have little more to add,
Still, you shall hear it.

"I patrolled the halls.
Not a thing was out of place.
Then my shift ended.

"11 PM,
We monitors all gathered
In front of the cells.

"We bid a good night,
Then returned to our bedrooms,
Me to my cottage.

"As I dozed that night,
I thought I heard steps outside
At multiple times.

"I paid them no mind;
I needed my beauty sleep,
So took what I could."

Ohishi stopped speaking after this, apparently done.

Slezak wrote:
"O-Of c-course. What we were doing last night is of utmost importance," Mikael agreed when Cain suggested they all talk alibis, breathing deeply a few times to calm himself "Mine's very simple:

I did the boys' laundry last night.

I was busy with that until around 10PM.

Afterward, I was tired so I decided to head back to my 'room.'

On the way, still on the second floor, I saw Maribelle and Liza talking.

I only caught the very end, where Maribelle patted Liza on the head.

They dispersed after that, and then I approached Maribelle.

She asked if I had just finished up the laundry, to which I nodded.

We decided to head back together.

We saw nobody else at the bedrooms at that time.

Regardless, we bid each other good night and entered our rooms."

"I can confirm most of what Mikael says." Maribelle said, slowly recovering her grace. "I finished up with the laundry in the girl's bathhouse right around five to ten- er 9:55 that was. I wanted to get to bed, so I went downstairs, but I must've not been payin' too close attention, 'cause I bumped into Liza. She seemed fine at the time- I apologized, and she said it was alright, so I patted her on the noggin and continued to my 'room', if it could be called that."

"Anyway, I'd seen Mikael leave the boys bathhouse at around the same time I had- he was with me at the time- we walked to the cell block and I went to  my room. I reckon we must've been the first to get there, 'cause no one else was in their rooms. I assume Mikael must've gone to his room, too, but I wasn't rightly spyin' on him. Then I went to sleep. I didn't hear nothin' in the middle of the night or anything like that, though."

Shy guy

"Liza was set to clean the Zoologist RC at 10:00pm, which is likely why you ran into her just before then." Damien said. He seemed satisfied with his examination of the bodies, and had stood up to join the others. "She must have been on her way to clean it."

KamiPanda wrote:
"Liza was set to clean the Zoologist RC at 10:00pm, which is likely why you ran into her just before then." Damien said. He seemed satisfied with his examination of the bodies, and had stood up to join the others. "She must have been on her way to clean it."

Maribelle tilted her head, confused. "Er-- how d'ya know that? I know she was set to do some of the tidyin' up, but I wasn't aware there was a schedule that was produced where people were gonna clean specific rooms at specific times. Maybe that was just 'cause I was on laundry?"

ASCEND

MechaQdogg wrote:
Maribelle tilted her head, confused. "Er-- how d'ya know that? I know she was set to do some of the tidyin' up, but I wasn't aware there was a schedule that was produced where people were gonna clean specific rooms at specific times. Maybe that was just 'cause I was on laundry?"

"There was. We all met up to see the schedule last night." Simon responds, "Rina was supposed to clean the lounge at 11:55 PM and Liza was supposed to clean the Zoologist RC at 10. Everybody else was going to clean this morning... but then this happened, so we got out of it... I guess that's the only bright side of all this."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"I sincerely hope that you are joking," Cain said through gritted teeth, glaring in Simon's direction. "That you would even consider some kind of silver lining in regards to Liza and Rina's deaths..."

ASCEND

"Hey, man..." Simon responds, with a sigh. "Everyone's got their own ways of coping."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Shy guy

"Now that it's been brought up, and everyone's given their alibis, I suppose I may as well detail the full cleaning schedule." Damien proposed.

"At 11:55 pm Monday, Rina was set to clean the Lounge.
At 10:00 pm Monday, Liza was set to clean the Zoologist RC.
At 8:00 am Tuesday, Aria was set to clean the girls' Changing Room.
At 8:00 am Tuesday, Simon was set to clean the boys' Changing Room.
At 9:00 am Tuesday, I was set to clean the Gymnasium."

"This is the order as stated on the notice we saw in the cafeteria." Damien stated. "I notice five strange points about this."

"First, the two people set to clean on Monday night are the two victims in this case."

"Second, Rina's time is 5 minutes before the hour, unlike all the others; at first I simply assumed it was to avoid am/pm confusion, but in light of recent happenings it could well be more suspicious than that."

"Third, Rina's time is out-of-order as compared to the rest; the times are mostly in chronological order, with only Rina's breaking the pattern."

"Fourth, all of these strange points make the fact that Rina was set to clean the Lounge that much more suspicious, as that appears to be the scene of the crime."

"And finally, I find it strange that Liza was set to clean the Zoologist RC rather than Rina, who would be more familiar with the room as it is her own."

"It may be instructive to know who wrote this schedule, and also if it was possible for anyone to edit it afterwards."

"I wrote it," said Monokuma, cropping up. "I used my super randomization machine to choose who would clean where. Locations and people were randomized."

The schedule appears to be displayed using pre-printed flash cards, found in storage.

Ding dong, bing bong
The PA speaks:

"Erm... I'm getting tired of waiting. What say we get started, hm? It's time another heart throbbing Class Trial! Everyone, please gather by the boathouse!"

Everyone comes back from their investigations. They stand by the boathouse. No one says a word. A huge cylinder arises from the ocean, as per last time. It opens up, and a walkway extends. The class go in, single file. The elevator feel a lot emptier already. Just three quarters of the original students remain. A looming presence washes over them.

The class is thinking the exact same thing. Are we truly doing this again? Not one, but two of our classmates were offed. Rina and Liza... they were quiet girls with a love of animals. They wouldn't hurt a fly. The one who killed these gentle souls was... one of us!

They arrive into the familiar circular room. Before Monokuma can tell them to, everyone takes their seats. As with Bud, the ominous monochrome pictures have replaced Chisami, Rina, and Liza.

And so it all begins again. The argument for the truth, for life and death, for the fate of everyone in this room!

"Upupu, welcome to the class trial. The goal is to find out who killed Rina and Liza..."

Monomi looks at him, a clearly confused.

"B-but big brother, what if they killed each other? O-or if two people killed two students?"

"Hmm, an excellent question, especially from you Monomi!"

Monokuma flashes a chart on screen.

* If Rina and Liza killed each other, then the one who died last is the blackened. I'll go ahead and tell you, no suicides occurred in this case.
* If two different third parties killed Rina and Liza, the one who killed first will be the blackened.
* If one of the victims killed each other, and a third party killed the other, the living killer is the blackened.
* If a third party killed both Rina and Liza, they are the blackened.

"Sound good? Now find that killer. If you do, the killer shall be punished! If you don't, the killer will graduate and a random student will be executed in their stead."

The students appeared uneasy. No matter how many times they heard it, the rules were still unnerving.

"Now, get discussing. I'll let you guys choose your own discussion topics this time. But I'd recommend you go over your investigation results first."

"I can start," Cain offered. "I investigated the Lounge with Yuma and Damien. We discovered much of what could already be seen - both Rina and Liza had a gunshot wound to the chest, and there was blood all over the floor. It seems like there was a struggle there - the lamps are knocked over, the carpet was a mess, pictures on the wall...there were also bump marks on the wall - I could feel the imprints with my fingers. Yuma and Damien also noticed that there were strange marks on Rina's neck."

Maribelle stepped up to her podium.

"Well, y'all, I better get started." she said grimly. "Simon and I went about searching the first floor of this place. He spotted a pillowcase missing from the Store room-- and when we were in the kitchen, I noticed there was a fishin' spear, which I thought was an odd on account of it bein' wet-- like it'd been used recently. But the only people that'd said anything about bein' outside the building last night were Cain and Ohishi, right? Er maybe it had been washed or something?"

Sock

"Right. Veronica and I found some traces of blood and ash on the beach, oddly enough. The blood was by the shore, and the ash went straight from the school entrance, to past Ohishi's RC."

"I can confirm what he said." Yuma nodded at Cain. "Something interesting I noticed though, is that the blood splattered on the floor was in different shades, which means old blood marks and fresh ones."

Shy guy

"I can confirm everything Cain and Yuma said. I too think the bloodstains must have been left at different times." Damien said.

"I searched the arcade
Alongside Mikael Stanza.
I wish I had not.

"Our only finding?
A hidden stockpile of food!
Such a waste of time!"

Ohishi huffed and glowered at the top of her podium.
Page 26 of 78 [ 3111 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus