Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 63 of 78[ 3111 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 4 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

ASCEND

"Aw shit!" Simon exclaims, his face turning pale. "This is just like the last time I played this game! Maybe we should call this off before half of us get stuck in intensive care!"
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Sock

"You asked for the dare. I don't think viewers would like seeing someone chicken out like that too.." Raymond sighs.

"I'm sure you can handle.. whatever that thing is."

ASCEND

"Ugh, fine..." Simon says with a sigh. "But I swear, if this leads to me breaking my arm again, I'm gonna post that secret footage I took of you!"
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Sock

"Secret footage...?" Raymond asks. "What on earth are you talking about?"

ASCEND

Predictably, Simon whispers, "It's a secret..."

Monomi remains fixated in place, with the drink in her hand. It seems like she still hasn't recovered from Yuma's rejection, thinking he'd be an easy target.

ASCEND

Simon sighs and says, "Well, might as well get this nonsense over with!"

He walks over to Monomi, grabs the drink, and kicks her in the face as preemptive revenge. Then, he walks over to the rest of the group and takes a swig of the drink.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Ohishi chuckled.

"You exaggerate.
Still, we shall leave it at that.
Let us be off, then."

~~~~~

After Aria turned down her offer, she nodded and folded up the kakebuton she'd selected for Cain, leaving the shikibuton for the other girl to collect.

"Ah, thank you for your consideration of me, Ohishi," Cain said, following after Ohishi and Aria. "If it is all right, I would like to be placed by a window - the breeze will help me sleep. The cells were much too stuffy."

Seeing Simon drink the so-called "potion", Maribelle decided to go next. "Damien-- yer turn. Truth 'r Dare?"

Shy guy

"Truth." Damien readily replied.

Maribelle stopped short, considering her next move. "Uhm... Hmm..."

She thought for an inappropriately long time before she realized that all eyes were on her. "U-um... clocks! Yes, clocks! What inspired you to focus on clocks 'n watches?"

Shy guy

"Ah, yes." Damien nodded. "I suppose my grandmother was my biggest influence. She is a horologist like I am, and she is also the family member I feel most attached too; really, I suppose she is the only one who I particularly care for. She is largely ostracised within my family, but I spent enough time around her to pick up her love for the craft. Perhaps my family's scorn only pushed me on? Who can say. But if I had to pick my main inspiration, it would be grandma."

Without much pause, Damien turned to Veronica once more. "The only people left to answer anything are you and Yuma, and quite honestly I hesitate to ask an assassin what stories he may have. So assuming you are ready: Truth, or Dare?"

ASCEND

Simon suddenly coughs extremely loudly, the weird drink seeming to have an effect on him. He looks around the room, but doesn't seem to be focused on much of anything.

"Shit, what was in that stupid drink?" He says, "Is this what being drunk feels like? I can't really remember. Maybe that's because I'm drunk."

"Really though, you guys suck at this game. Like come on I have to like do drugs or whatever and everyone else is just like, 'Oh, when I was young my dad took me to the mall to get pretzels and that was the best day of my flippin' life.' Disappointing. I swear, Veronica, you better pick dare or I'm gonna cry."

"...M-Me again?" Veronica asks, nervously. "I'm not sure what's worse... The quiet ones are usually perverts so I don't wanna risk a dare... But I'm not talking about my powers either! So dare! N-No, I take it back! Truth! No wait, dare! I'm sure I'll regret it, but I'm going with dare."

Planetbox wrote:
Simon suddenly coughs extremely loudly, the weird drink seeming to have an effect on him. He looks around the room, but doesn't seem to be focused on much of anything.

"Shit, what was in that stupid drink?" He says, "Is this what being drunk feels like? I can't really remember. Maybe that's because I'm drunk."

"Really though, you guys suck at this game. Like come on I have to like do drugs or whatever and everyone else is just like, 'Oh, when I was young my dad took me to the mall to get pretzels and that was the best day of my flippin' life.' Disappointing. I swear, Veronica, you better pick dare or I'm gonna cry."

"So, it was alcohol? Great. He was already annoying enough sober."

ASCEND

"Wow, VERONICA!!" Simon shouts while trying to figure out how to turn off his camera. "What are you IMPLYING there? Are you saying LOUD people can't be perverts, VERONICA! Is that what you're saying? Why do you have to take all my dreams and CRUSH them into tiny PIECES?! God, VERONICA, you're such a jerk!"

Shy guy

"Dare?" Damien repeated, taken aback. He hadn't been expecting that, and so wasn't prepared to offer a response. "Then, let me think..."

He was pressured a little by Simon's dissatisfaction, and so soon came up with an unusual (for him) challenge. "Alright then, pet Yuma as though he were Giles. That seems appropriately inappropriate enough, which I gather is the point of the exercise."

Sock

Raymond sighs.

"I've made a mistake. Simon is a mess. I'm sorry, everyone."

ASCEND

"Oh, what a SUCKY DARE!" Simon replies, "It shoulda been ME instead? I mean, surely even you can sense the ABSURD amount of SEXUAL TENSION between us!"

"SHIT! That wasn't family friendly! Now the PTA's gonna be all up on my ass! This is just like E3 20... whatever it was all over again! OH GOD!" Simon breaks out in a coughing fit again.

Planetbox wrote:
"Wow, VERONICA!!" Simon shouts while trying to figure out how to turn off his camera. "What are you IMPLYING there? Are you saying LOUD people can't be perverts, VERONICA! Is that what you're saying? Why do you have to take all my dreams and CRUSH them into tiny PIECES?! God, VERONICA, you're such a jerk!"

"So he's an angry drunk. Great." Veronica rolls her eyes as she speaks.

KamiPanda wrote:
"Dare?" Damien repeated, taken aback. He hadn't been expecting that, and so wasn't prepared to offer a response. "Then, let me think..."

He was pressured a little by Simon's dissatisfaction, and so soon came up with an unusual (for him) challenge. "Alright then, pet Yuma as though he were Giles. That seems appropriately inappropriate enough, which I gather is the point of the exercise."

"H-Huh?!" Veronica looked at Yuma, then blushed. "Y-You're kidding, right? There's no way in hell he'll let me do that! God, I should have just picked truth..."

Planetbox wrote:
"Oh, what a SUCKY DARE!" Simon replies, "It shoulda been ME instead? I mean, surely even you can sense the ABSURD amount of SEXUAL TENSION between us!"

"SHIT! That wasn't family friendly! Now the PTA's gonna be all up on my ass! This is just like E3 20... whatever it was all over again! OH GOD!" Simon breaks out in a coughing fit again.

Still blushing from Damien's dare, Veronica's attention is once again returned to Simon. "S-S-Sexual tension...? B-Between us?! You're kidding right? If he keeps this up, the traitor's not gonna get their chance to kill."

ASCEND

"Was that another death threat, VERONICA!" Simon shouts, "God, you're so INSENSITIVE! Think about all the SAD, DEAD PEOPLE you'd be cursing to an ETERNAL AFTERLIFE with ME hangin' around. Why can't you have some EMPATHY for once, VERONICA?!"

Looking really out of of it, Simon says, "What was I even talking about just now? Eh, probably wasn't important. Not as important as this STUPID CAMERA! That WON'T. TURN. OFF!" Simon mashes buttons on the camera, which clearly isn't on anymore.

Yuma blushed and looked away. "Y-You've got quite the b-balls to impose y-your fetishes on m-me, clock man! But now that the camera is off...do it q-quick."

ASCEND

Simon smiles. Holding up the camera, he says, "AW YEAH, I finally got it, guys!" Judging by the lights on the camera, Simon actually turned it on again.

Sock

Raymond mutters to himself.

"What have I done.."

Planetbox wrote:
Simon smiles. Holding up the camera, he says, "AW YEAH, I finally got it, guys!" Judging by the lights on the camera, Simon actually turned it on again.

"How the hell did he manage that...?"

Vinny_Valens wrote:
Yuma blushed and looked away. "Y-You've got quite the b-balls to impose y-your fetishes on m-me, clock man! But now that the camera is off...do it q-quick."

Veronica nods in the direction of the camera. "He got it back on."

Yuma faceplamed. "Hey, Simon, turn off that camera and I'll let you film my uhhhh...'adventures'. Yes! I will let you accompany me on missions, and maybe you'll finally be um...'cool'!"

Sock

"Why do you even care? Odds are that camera isn't getting out of there alive."

"I can probably steal the camera anyway, so nevermind." Yuma remarked. "But i-if word of t-this gets to t-the outside, I will h-hunt you all d-down!"

Shy guy

Damien raised his eyebrows. "I take it from your reactions the dare is suitable for the purpose of this game?"

ASCEND

Vinny_Valens wrote:
"I can probably steal the camera anyway, so nevermind." Yuma remarked. "But i-if word of t-this gets to t-the outside, I will h-hunt you all d-down!"

"STEAL my CAMERA?!" Simon shouts, "How could you? That camera is my LIFE! You might as well be stabbing me in the back EIGHTEEN times and then kicking me into the SUN where no one can even find my body! Your a MONSTER! ...Y- You're a MONSTROUS MOBSTER! God, you're like like VERONICA, except less hot, of course."

Getting distracted by Damien, Simon says, "Nah, bro, that dare SUCKED! Is it my turn yet? Yeah, it probably is. Okay, DAMIEN, truth or dare? Dare? Okay, here's a dare for ya'. I dare you... to EAT YOUR HAT!" He starts laughing loudly, which quickly deteriorates into a coughing fit.

Shy guy

"I... don't believe that's possible." Damien replied uncertainly. "Not without sufficient preparation at least, which I would assume is too time consuming."

Despite this, he took off his hat regardless, revealing neatly cropped hair below. "Is there perhaps something else I should do?" He asked.

A new dawn.

Meanwhile...

Quote:
Ohishi tapped the side of her cheek as she thought on it.

"By the east window?
There should be ample room there.
I'll move the table.

"As for positions...
I shall take the middle one.
You may choose your side."

"Near the window sounds perfect. And I will take what remains after Mr. Fitzgerald's choice, since I particularly do not care about my side."

[Edited so that the question isn't left hanging.]

Last edited by DarkAgea on Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 4 Deadly LifeTopic%20Title

Spoiler: Before
The class gathers in the second floor lounge.

“Hey, thanks for coming!” says Veronica.
“What is it?” asks Damien.

Veronica points to Raymond. He looks very concerned.

“We need to do something,” he says. “Monokuma’s newest motive, the traitor. It’s designed to split us up. We need to do something about this.”

“But what?” asks Aria. “Three times now, how will we prevent a fourth?”

Raymond nudges Veronica. She holds up a sheet of paper and posts it on the wall.

“We split into groups!” she says. “Three people in each group and the traitor will have no way of killing us.”

The groups are as follows:

Damien, Maribelle, Simon
Ohishi, Aria, Cain
Ray, Yuma, Veronica

By the next day however, things are already awry.

Ohishi and Aria avoid each other in the hallways. Ohishi is just in her RC with Cain, never inviting Aria. Aria never asks to come either.

Damien and Maribelle apparently had a falling out and now refuse to talk to each other.

As such, Raymond, Yuma, and Veronica decide to start patrolling the school.

Spoiler: After
Everyone hears the BDA. They rush up to the fourth floor. They can hear the sound of Veronica crying. In front of her, is the the dead body. It's lying face down, with knives sticking out of the head and back. It's unmistakable. The corpse in front of them, is Cain.

Yuma immediately kneeled next to Cain, checking desperately for a pulse. "...Goddamnit all!" Yuma punched the floor under him, cracking it a bit. "You will never go back to your country, you will never tell her of your feelings...I said it before and I will say it again, to the traitorous bastard who did this, I will paint the walls with your blood!"

Sock

"God... I can't believe it. After all that work.."

While not loud, there's an obvious amount of anger in Raymond's voice.

Shy guy

Once more, Damien found himself drawn to the corpse of his former classmate. New wounds, new things to examine.

A new dawn.

Aria grimaced as she saw the body and tried not to look away. "There truly was a traitor amidst us..."

Last edited by DarkAgea on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maribelle fell to her knees and grasped Cain's hand. "I'm so sorry..."

After a long moment, she rose to her feet, and she wiped her face a single time.

"Upupu. The traitor's finally struck, or was it another student pretending to be the traitor? Good luck finding out. In the meantime here! The Monokuma File #4!"

Monokuma hands it to Veronica to read.

The victim was Cain Fitzgerald, the Ultimate Leader.

Time of Death:10:47 am
Cause of Death: Multiple stab wounds. All appear as if fallen onto the victim from a standing position. Body was found in front of the headmaster's office. Knives from the knife trap found scattered all over. Death would have been immediate.

ASCEND

Simon, who seems to have somewhat recovered from the Truth-or-Dare Incident, recoils in horror at the corpse.

"D- Damn it!" He shouts. "That's not family friendly at all! Why can't you guys just NOT kill people?! It's really not that difficult!"

Looking thoughtful, he remarks, "Granted, it sounds like he got killed by that knife trap... Cain doesn't seem like the kinda person to get tripped up by that! But, then again, I didn't really know him..."

Last edited by Planetbox on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Page 63 of 78 [ 3111 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus