Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 58 of 115[ 4572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)Topic%20Title

"So the killer just happened to see someone laying there and said to themselves, 'Hey, that looks like a good person to throw into an electrical box!'?" Urumi pursed her lips. "Was it still live after the flooding went down?"

[put something witty here]

"Yes, well... Like I said, it wasn't a perfect theory!" Oscar insists yet again. "And you forget who the victim happens to be. Mitzi Maureen, murderer of Abby Young? I wouldn't put it past anyone to off her when they thought nobody was looking. Couldn't that explain the sloppy clean-up job as well? The curtain obviously wasn't from the area, so our killer (who is very likely Jack) throws it into the ticket booth because out of sight, out of mind. No thought toward the long-term whatsoever."

"I guess the power box was live." Jack answered Urumi.

He then turned to Oscar. "I'm not 'anyone.' If you remember, I didn't hate Mitzi like you guys did."

DootDootDoot wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"How does the power box theory work, exactly?" Urumi asked. "Like, how would it play out?"

"Bren appears to be very approving of that theory. Logically, we should have him explain."

"I don't know exactly how everything played out, okay?" he exclaims angrily. "I'm just saying that there's no way it was Val, because no theory where Val is the murder weapon holds water. Show me a valid way Mitzi dying in the spa could happen, and maybe I'll change my mind."

"Wow, someone's getting defensive." Urumi the Hypocrite clicked her tongue. "I don't think it's too much to ask for a basic outline of the theory you're pushing."

She sighed, sounding annoyed. "Okay, it feels like we're not getting anywhere like this and we're running out of time, so maybe we should use another of those stupid lifelines. There's really only two ways Mitzi could have been electrocuted from what I can tell, so Scrum Debate?"

Sock

"Oh!" Rinea raises a finger up. "Now that I think about it..."

She turns over to Jack. "Yeah, those painkillers? Tooootally have had hallucinogenic side effects. Guess that's relevant now, yeah?"

Before the rest of the class can lash out at her for a third time, she raises her hands up. "That's it! Nothing else up my sleeve! I don't want to die, I've come clean!"

"What the fuck?!" Jack looked angry at Rinea. "Didn't I say that conversa-ugh, fuck it. Whatever."

"And now the doctor's put it in my head that Mitzi was killed during a bad trip. Lovely, as if I needed more reason to doubt!" Oscar throws his hands up in exasperation.

"If there's really only two ways this could have gone, I myself would like a clearer picture of how things could have gone if Mitzi were killed because of V.A.L. short-circuiting. A simple outline, yes? We're owed as much before we consider using another lifeline."

Last edited by lcarus on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sock

"Hey, now that I'm all clean, I can give my all to solving this case so someone doesn't die!"

"Actually, the killer will die, but, that's not the point!"

lcarus wrote:
"And now the doctor's put it in my head that Mitzi was killed during a bad trip. Lovely, as if I needed more reason to doubt!" Oscar throws his hands up in exasperation.

"If there's really only two ways this could have gone, I myself would like a clearer picture of how things could have gone if Mitzi were killed because of V.A.L. short-circuiting. A simple outline, yes? We're owed as much before we consider using another lifeline."

"Ay, I'm no stranger to tripping. There was this time I took Peyote and found out the meaning to-actually, nevermind. Anyway, I don't think it's relevant to the case. I told you guys everything I saw, so at best I just didn't see something that was there."

JesusMonroe wrote:
lcarus wrote:

"Ay, I'm no stranger to tripping. There was this time I took Peyote and found out the meaning to-actually, nevermind. Anyway, I don't think it's relevant to the case. I told you guys everything I saw, so at best I just didn't see something that was there."

"You mean like a body hitting the power box?"

"Well, I couldn't see what hit the power box regardless. Only heard it."

"Are you referring to what Jack thought was rubble? I believe Mitzi was still at the spa around that time."

"Oh, word? Oops there goes my corpse theory."

lcarus wrote:

"Well, I mean, it'd have to be pretty much the way I said, you know?" Urumi shrugged. "Someone would have snuck into the washroom to tip the tub over without Mitzi or V.A.L. noticing, or at least before they were able to do anything about it. Then they'd wrap her in the curtain, sneak her to the left sauna, tie her to the whale float, and let Florian and Irene move her away from the crime scene. I don't know all the specific details as to how it'd work, but at least if we know which way she died, we can all focus on figuring out the rest instead of spreading our effort between the washroom and the power box."

Koichi raised an eyebrow at what Jack said to Rinea.

"What conversation are you referring to?"

CaptainPancakes wrote:

"Huh? Nothing. Just when I talked to her earlier during the trial."

Raul looked at Jack. "Is that so? You're one of the few likely suspects right now...not like I'm excluding myself, but being cooperative would be for the best for you right now, even if it doesn't seem important."
Signature loading, please wait...

JesusMonroe wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:

"Huh? Nothing. Just when I talked to her earlier during the trial."

"What were you two discussing..?"

"It's doctor-patient confidentiality...but I just asked about her the painkillers. That's it." Jack sighed to Koichi.

He then turned to Raul. "Cooperative about what? I've been honest."

"Whatever you two were talking about...the way you reacted earlier makes me think there might be more to it." Raul looks over to Rinea.

"...and hasn't the whole confidentiality thing been broken in multiple ways already?"

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Well, I mean, it'd have to be pretty much the way I said, you know?" Urumi shrugged. "Someone would have snuck into the washroom to tip the tub over without Mitzi or V.A.L. noticing, or at least before they were able to do anything about it. Then they'd wrap her in the curtain, sneak her to the left sauna, tie her to the whale float, and let Florian and Irene move her away from the crime scene. I don't know all the specific details as to how it'd work, but at least if we know which way she died, we can all focus on figuring out the rest instead of spreading our effort between the washroom and the power box."

"An interesting theory, yet it seems even less likely." Oscar folds his arms. "With the power box we at the very least can have a suspect. In this case, there's nobody who could do such a thing. Everyone was either with their group, unconscious, or performing a heroic rescue outside the spa area. No mystery assailant to work behind everyone's backs because we were all accounted for, and no way she could have died anywhere else."

“Nah. I think we should stick with the VAL theory. And not discuss any other possibilities. Honestly let’s vote right now I’m tired of this case.”

JesusMonroe wrote:
“Nah. I think we should stick with the VAL theory. And not discuss any other possibilities. Honestly let’s vote right now I’m tired of this case.”

"For the last fucking time, it can't have been Val. Just because you have no trustworthy alibi doesn't mean you get to discard the theory that puts you on target, y'know."

“Fine. It wasn’t VAL. Must’ve been Raul then. Let’s get this vote on the road, boys.”

JesusMonroe wrote:
“Fine. It wasn’t VAL. Must’ve been Raul then. Let’s get this vote on the road, boys.”

"Would you care to explain yourself before making such a claim? Because somehow that attitude makes me think otherwise."

“We’ve already talked about this case for forever. We’re not making progress, we need to vote at this point. Let’s just pick the best suspect and move on.”

"Hey! I was trying to be fair to you just now! It sounds like you're getting desperate...I have no idea why, but it sounds suspicious!"

fella

"Hey, we're all tired of this case, but we need to be completely sure before voting! If we aren't, someone innocent will die..."

JesusMonroe wrote:
“We’ve already talked about this case for forever. We’re not making progress, we need to vote at this point. Let’s just pick the best suspect and move on.”

Urumi pressed her fist to her forehead and exhaled. "...Okay, what do you know."

Jack didn’t say anything. It seemed he was done talking.

Collin1002 wrote:
"Hey, we're all tired of this case, but we need to be completely sure before voting! If we aren't, someone innocent will die..."

"I don't know, right now I feel such a strange urge to vote for Jack! I don't even know why I'm considering it, he has such a perfect alibi backed up by so many people too..."

"You're that bored of this case, Jack? Ready for us to vote for just anyone and move on? Very well, I suppose I'll vote for you right now and be done with it. Send you on your merry way and see what happens! Sound like a plan, everyone?"

“Ha. Ha. Very fucking funny.” Jack said, as a nervous bead of sweat rolled down his forehead

Raul stared at Jack. "What the hell are you doing?! Look, I'll give you another chance to explain yourself, otherwise...we'll have to choose the obvious option instead of potentially losing a lifeline."

"Hilarious, really." Oscar smiles back. "Jack said it himself, nothing left to talk about! Let's vote and be on our way right now."

“Alright, let’s not get stupid.” Jack advised. “I was just kidding. L-Let’s stop pointing the finger at me.”

JesusMonroe wrote:
“Ha. Ha. Very fucking funny.” Jack said, as a nervous bead of sweat rolled down his forehead

"I agree. It's funny. So funny. It's so, so, so unbelievably funny. It'll be even funnier when we're back on the Blimp, safe and sound without you."

JesusMonroe wrote:
“Alright, let’s not get stupid.” Jack advised. “I was just kidding. L-Let’s stop pointing the finger at me.”

"There's nobody else to point it at. We can't discuss it any further, so we're moving on. Vote now, let things sort themselves out later." Oscar motions toward Otto, beckoning the pilot to move things on already.

Jack inconspicuously passed a joint to each of the podiums, hoping his friends would be enticed to smoke them and forget the last 5 minutes.

ASCEND

"Mr. Lewis, I'm afraid I am just as confused as you are," Otto says, "For whatever reason, two people have already voted for Jack privately, along with those who have just admitted to doing so. This entire trial has convinced me that I need to go into sleep mode for a little while and down at least three cans of motor oil."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Page 58 of 115 [ 4572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus