Page 67 of 115[ 4572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)Topic%20Title

Happy Maria

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:
"It has always been a tool for self-defense."

"Of course. And am I to believe you'll actually use it that way?", James asked quietly, a dark look on his face.

"...Do you think it would come to that?" Koichi asked. "I have already used it a couple of times, you know."

"I have doubts whether you'll stick to your creed in here", James said. "It's quite the dangerous situation here. Are you truly capable of handling such a dangerous weapon?"

"Of course I am..." Koichi sighed. "What are you insinuating?"

Happy Maria

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"Of course I am..." Koichi sighed. "What are you insinuating?"

"Oh, nothing. Simply forget I said a thing." James shook his head and returned back to his monotonous hobby of fire-staring abruptly.

"Bzzt, I believe Ultimate James is seeking to sow the seeds of doubt," V.A.L. spoke up as it rolled into the clearing and dumped it's sealed sack of garbage into one of the exterior trash cans. "After all, he has stated that he desires to prevent us all from escaping with our lives, bzzt."

Koichi looked at James curiously, moving away slightly.

"I believe you are deserving of respect, like everyone," he said suddenly. "I don't know what you're planning, but please don't compromise that further."

Raul overheard James's and Koichi's conversation as he went out to get some more water to clean the inside of the outhouses. "He is definitely trying to do that," He agreed with VAL. "But he isn't succeeding. No one here will give in to his childish attempts at dividing us when we have more urgent matters at hand."
Signature loading, please wait...

Happy Maria

Cesar Zero wrote:
Raul overheard James's and Koichi's conversation as he went out to get some more water to clean the inside of the outhouses. "He is definitely trying to do that," He agreed with VAL. "But he isn't succeeding. No one here will give in to his childish attempts at dividing us when we have more urgent matters at hand."

"Urgent matters such as…?" James looked at Raul curiously. "Surely you don't mean to say that cleaning the toilets is more important to you than this?" He shook his head. "Do what you will then, Waterloo. I won't stop you."

Happy Maria

[Oops.]

Shy guy

Southern Corn wrote:
"Urgent matters such as…?" James looked at Raul curiously. "Surely you don't mean to say that cleaning the toilets is more important to you than this?" He shook his head. "Do what you will then, Waterloo. I won't stop you."

"Would you rather live in filth? You did not strike me as that kind of person, James," Keri commented as she passed by in her cleaning duties.

"Is there anything I should help with?" Jack volunteered himself.

"Bzzt, you and I can start on the showers, Jack Jack," V.A.L. suggested. In it's clawed hand was a lit torch it had made with a sturdy branch and some scrap linens it had found lying around.

Happy Maria

KamiPanda wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

"Would you rather live in filth? You did not strike me as that kind of person, James," Keri commented as she passed by in her cleaning duties.

"Do I strike you as the type of person to waste time on such trivial chores, zombie?", James asked back.

Shy guy

Southern Corn wrote:
"Do I strike you as the type of person to waste time on such trivial chores, zombie?", James asked back.

"But then what do you do at home?" Keri asked in surprise. "Do you so heavily rely on others to live your life in comfort?"

Happy Maria

KamiPanda wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

"But then what do you do at home?" Keri asked in surprise. "Do you so heavily rely on others to live your life in comfort?"

"A world famous director such as I has no need to perform chores myself", James said airily. "I have worked hard enough to get where I am; now others perform minor duties for me."

SiRReN wrote:
"Bzzt, you and I can start on the showers, Jack Jack," V.A.L. suggested. In it's clawed hand was a lit torch it had made with a sturdy branch and some scrap linens it had found lying around.

"Awesome. Let's do it, buddy."

After Jack stepped in the showers, it didn't take him long to step out. He was nervously whistling and smoke was rising from the shower area.

"Hey uh, anyone got a fire extinguisher? You know, just in case there's a fire or something?"

V.A.L. quickly wheeled into the showers and extinguished the fire with a blast of air from it's compressors.

"Bzzt, that might have been dangerous," the robot said. It looked at the torch it had brought. "Bzzt, perhaps my idea to burn away all the bugs is a bad one, bzzt."

Shy guy

Southern Corn wrote:
"A world famous director such as I has no need to perform chores myself", James said airily. "I have worked hard enough to get where I am; now others perform minor duties for me."

"They why are you so insistent that we do not deserve to escape? Even the lowly ant has a place in the ecosystem, and you clearly make full use of the variety in society. So then, what is so different about us that we have no place in the world?"

Seeing what Jack had done, she grew concerned and turned away from James momentarily. "Jack! I know not why, but you are unwell. You should not be up and about, let your body rest."

Happy Maria

KamiPanda wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

"They why are you so insistent that we do not deserve to escape? Even the lowly ant has a place in the ecosystem, and you clearly make full use of the variety in society. So then, what is so different about us that we have no place in the world?"

Seeing what Jack had done, she grew concerned and turned away from James momentarily. "Jack! I know not why, but you are unwell. You should not be up and about, let your body rest."

"Is that really a suitable way to live?", James quipped back. "You all claim to be Ultimates, just because you could perform lowly duties does not make you live up to your title- that is why you were taken, I believe. And now I must make you stay here as your sanctioned gatekeeper."

Jack didn't need to be told twice by Keri and just sat by the campfire to chill out again.

Shy guy

Southern Corn wrote:
"Is that really a suitable way to live?", James quipped back. "You all claim to be Ultimates, just because you could perform lowly duties does not make you live up to your title- that is why you were taken, I believe. And now I must make you stay here as your sanctioned gatekeeper."

"You misunderstand me. I do not claim myself to be a janitor, it is not my role in life. But if we are all working hard in our own fields, why do you scorn us and yet not the others?"

Happy Maria

KamiPanda wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

"You misunderstand me. I do not claim myself to be a janitor, it is not my role in life. But if we are all working hard in our own fields, why do you scorn us and yet not the others?"

"Because you're all completely shameless", James said angrily. "I've already gone over why each and every one of you lot is despicable do you really need me to repeat that again?"

Shy guy

"So it really is that simple then... I am sorry for taking up your time. I had truly hoped there was still a chance, that you could be saved, but you are too far gone. Goodbye."

Swiftly turning away with a regretful sigh, Keri returned to her work cleaning the outhouses.

V.A.L. was slowly but surely ridding the showers of it's bugs, using bursts of compressed air to clear them out and disposing of anything that was attracting them.

Happy Maria

KamiPanda wrote:
"So it really is that simple then... I am sorry for taking up your time. I had truly hoped there was still a chance, that you could be saved, but you are too far gone. Goodbye."

Swiftly turning away with a regretful sigh, Keri returned to her work cleaning the outhouses.

"I could say the same", James muttered grimly and turned away to see Marlowe sitting near him again. "Oh? You're back?"

fella

Meanwhile, Bryan was already hard at work cleaning one of the outhouses. It was quite clear that he was disgusted by the filth of it, but he continued to push through.

Southern Corn wrote:
"I could say the same", James muttered grimly and turned away to see Marlowe sitting near him again. "Oh? You're back?"

"Well, not like there are many good spots here."

"Ugh, yuck. Finally done," Urumi groaned as she stepped away from her outhouse. "I hope those showers are clean soon, I've needed one, like, since the moment I stepped off the blimp. Someone should probably work on the dining room and kitchen so we can actually eat, too. Not that I'll feel like ever doing that again after this..."

"Bzzt, all hazardous material has been removed from the showers," V.A.L. announced, wheeling back towards the others cleaning. "It could use a scrub, bzzt, but otherwise it is clean."

Sock

"A scrub, you say?" Rinea asks V.A.L., without waiting for an answer. "I'll get to it. To the showers!"

Rinea skips off over to the showers, bucket and sponge in each of her hands, with a wide smile on her face. As she leaves, she calls out to the rest of the cleaners. "I'll move onto the Dinning Room next!"

"Our mission is clear! Make this environment as habitable as possible!"

Urumi just quietly watched as Rinea scampered off. "...You know, normally I'd question why she's suddenly being so helpful," she wondered after the Doctor had left, "but right now I don't care as long as SOMEONE'S doing it."

She sat near the campfire to take a break.

fella

After having been hard at work at the outhouses for a while, Bryan decides to take some time off, wiping some sweat off of his brow. "Whew! That place is not fun at all..." he remarked. He then sits by the fire as well, stretching his back out a little bit before relaxing.

Florian hovers around the area, silently tagging along with the others. He then sighs and breaks his silence.

"Hey...weird question, but who do you guys think actually deserves to leave this game? I'm trying to stay positive about this group, but so many of you talented people are letting me down...Are these really your true colors?" He asks the group in disappointment.

TheLetterF wrote:
Florian hovers around the area, silently tagging along with the others. He then sighs and breaks his silence.

"Hey...weird question, but who do you guys think actually deserves to leave this game? I'm trying to stay positive about this group, but so many of you talented people are letting me down...Are these really your true colors?" He asks the group in disappointment.

"None of us if I had to guess." Jack frowned. "All of you have your existence tied to this game, so it wouldn't make sense for you to leave. And then there's me...and I suppose the only reason I'm still here is because there's something I've yet to do." He put his hand under his chin, pondering what that could be.

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Urumi just quietly watched as Rinea scampered off. "...You know, normally I'd question why she's suddenly being so helpful," she wondered after the Doctor had left, "but right now I don't care as long as SOMEONE'S doing it."

She sat near the campfire to take a break.

Collin1002 wrote:
After having been hard at work at the outhouses for a while, Bryan decides to take some time off, wiping some sweat off of his brow. "Whew! That place is not fun at all..." he remarked. He then sits by the fire as well, stretching his back out a little bit before relaxing.

"We are making good progress, however!" Keri said happily, joining the others on break. "And we should not scorn Rinea, for she is now making an effort to help. She is very different from James."

TheLetterF wrote:

"You, however... you are starting to sound dangerously like James," Keri noted, ignoring the question.

TheLetterF wrote:

"What kind of question is that?" Koichi asked, narrowing his eyes. "I advise you to hold your tongue, butler. There are many of us deserving of saving."

"Huh? What on Earth are you talking about?" Florian asks Jack before frowning. "Don't tell me you're high again.."

He then addresses Keri. "What, James?! Please don't compare me to that monster, Miss Nabelle...I'm only venting about what's been on my mind lately."

The butler turns to Koichi. "Yes, I agree with that! It's just that a portion of the people here are, well...problematic, and not what I expected from an Ultimate."

"Who are you referring to?" Koichi asked. "If you make a claim like that, you must be ready to speak your mind completely."

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"Who are you referring to?" Koichi asked. "If you make a claim like that, you must be ready to speak your mind completely."

"Out of politeness, I will not name names, but I think you can think of at least a couple passengers here, right?"

TheLetterF wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:

"Out of politeness, I will not name names, but I think you can think of at least a couple passengers here, right?"

"...No, I cannot. Not without a name."
Page 67 of 115 [ 4572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus