Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 101 of 115[ 4572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch5 Daily Life)Topic%20Title

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"What sense does this make?" Urumi gawked. "Even if one of us did cause that meltdown, how does putting them in some sick murder game with fifteen other people solve things? They could still make it through, and then everyone else would have died for nothing!"

"Ah..." Keri responded in surprise, pulling the hem of her robe closer around her face. "R-right, of course... I am sorry, I had hoped there might be some positive in Abby's actions after all, but..." she trailed off listlessly, a troubled expression on her face.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
KamiPanda wrote:
"W-well, the nuclear disaster killed millions. What are the lives of 15 compared to the many lives the saboteur might end next?" Keri said meekly. "I could not go through with something like that myself but neither can I deny the sense it makes."

"What sense does this make?" Urumi gawked. "Even if one of us did cause that meltdown, how does putting them in some sick murder game with fifteen other people solve things? They could still make it through, and then everyone else would have died for nothing!"

Koichi looked carefully at the others, before clutching the pin on his heart.

"Abby Young planned to reveal herself at this moment, even through the risk of death...I advise everyone keep their guards up. She must have planned something. Something that would succeed her passing..."

KamiPanda wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Ah..." Keri responded in surprise, pulling the hem of her robe closer around her face. "R-right, of course... I am sorry, I had hoped there might be some positive in Abby's actions after all, but..." she trailed off listlessly, a troubled expression on her face.

Urumi flinched and lowered her eyes. "S-sorry..." she muttered guiltily. "I'm just not sure what to think about all of this..."

[put something witty here]

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Koichi looked carefully at the others, before clutching the pin on his heart.

"Abby Young planned to reveal herself at this moment, even through the risk of death...I advise everyone keep their guards up. She must have planned something. Something that would succeed her passing..."

"This entire game has been succeeding her death," Oscar replies flatly. "But... I believe the implication has been brought up. That someone may be carrying the rest of this game out on her behalf? This may not have gone as she'd intended, but I sincerely doubt this was all a one-woman job."

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Urumi flinched and lowered her eyes. "S-sorry..." she muttered guiltily. "I'm just not sure what to think about all of this..."

"I... effectively killed her. I thought I had done a terrible thing, that I had caused the death of an innocent girl. But now this... I cannot be happy for this and yet I find myself relieved. It is an unpleasant feeling."

lcarus wrote:
"This entire game has been succeeding her death," Oscar replies flatly. "But... I believe the implication has been brought up. That someone may be carrying the rest of this game out on her behalf? This may not have gone as she'd intended, but I sincerely doubt this was all a one-woman job."

"Among us may walk a man who found a way to send a secure nuclear reactor into an unstoppable meltdown that killed millions. I would not find it strange if he had also found a way to take over this game. We should certainly be wary."

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Nah, I think it's a pretty good chance that the terrorist would die. They never survive these kind of things, especially when we're probably coming up on the end of this soon..."

KamiPanda wrote:
"Among us may walk a man who found a way to send a secure nuclear reactor into an unstoppable meltdown that killed millions. I would not find it strange if he had also found a way to take over this game. We should certainly be wary."

"Also a valid possibility, as mad as it might be," Oscar nods along, though catches the implication a moment later. "...a man? Hm, sounds as if you've already eliminated three suspects off the bat."

"A...A-A-A-A-A-A-Abby," V.A.L. cried, covering it's face with its claws. "Wh-wh-wh-why didn't I remember you sooner, bzzt. M-m-aybeeee I could have helped you solve your Father's murder without doing this, bzzt," the robot whined sadly.

fella

Bryan frowns at V.A.L.'s reaction, stepping forward to try and reassuringly pat the robot on the shoulder (at least, where the shoulder would be). "I'm sorry..." he says, not really knowing what else to add.

"Bzzt, th-thank you," V.A.L. said quietly, calming down.

Shy guy

lcarus wrote:
"Also a valid possibility, as mad as it might be," Oscar nods along, though catches the implication a moment later. "...a man? Hm, sounds as if you've already eliminated three suspects off the bat."

"I will not accuse myself, it is not Urumi, and it cannot be VAL," Keri listed off. "If the terrorist is still alive, they are male, though of course it is also possible they have already passed on in which case there are more possibilities."

SiRReN wrote:
"A...A-A-A-A-A-A-Abby," V.A.L. cried, covering it's face with its claws. "Wh-wh-wh-why didn't I remember you sooner, bzzt. M-m-aybeeee I could have helped you solve your Father's murder without doing this, bzzt," the robot whined sadly.

"There is nothing you could have done, VAL," she then said gently. "Abby was the one who removed your memories, surely. She wanted you to forget, it would have been part of the plan."

KamiPanda wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"I... effectively killed her. I thought I had done a terrible thing, that I had caused the death of an innocent girl. But now this... I cannot be happy for this and yet I find myself relieved. It is an unpleasant feeling."

"You didn't kill anyone, stop talking like that." She squeezed her forearm anxiously. "You didn't have any way of knowing what was going to happen..."

KamiPanda wrote:

SiRReN wrote:

"There is nothing you could have done, VAL," she then said gently. "Abby was the one who removed your memories, surely. She wanted you to forget, it would have been part of the plan."

"Bzzt, she brought me here for a reason though," V.A.L mourned, "even if she is the one who took my memory cards, bzzt. Abby was a good girl, bzzt," it said confidently, but softly. "She must have been in great pain to have done this, bzzt."

KamiPanda wrote:
lcarus wrote:

"I will not accuse myself, it is not Urumi, and it cannot be VAL," Keri listed off. "If the terrorist is still alive, they are male, though of course it is also possible they have already passed on in which case there are more possibilities.

"Though you're perfectly fine accusing me, yes? I've the right face for a mad bomber?" Oscar huffs indignantly. "Not that I'm eager to suspect you in return, but it's just a bit hurtful to hear you think that lowly of the rest of us."

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"You didn't kill anyone, stop talking like that." She squeezed her forearm anxiously. "You didn't have any way of knowing what was going to happen..."

Keri managed a smile. "That is kind of you to say. It was still a bad thing I did, but, I have started to come to terms with it. This has just come as a fresh shock to me is all."

SiRReN wrote:
"Bzzt, she brought me here for a reason though," V.A.L mourned, "even if she is the one who took my memory cards, bzzt. Abby was a good girl, bzzt," it said confidently, but softly. "She must have been in great pain to have done this, bzzt."

"That much is certainly true... I believe her when she says it was not her father who caused the meltdown, it strikes me as something more sinister than that. Yet her father took the blame for such an overwhelming catastrophe, all the while having himself died in it... I cannot even imagine how that would have made her feel."

lcarus wrote:
"Though you're perfectly fine accusing me, yes? I've the right face for a mad bomber?" Oscar huffs indignantly. "Not that I'm eager to suspect you in return, but it's just a bit hurtful to hear you think that lowly of the rest of us."

"If you really want my honest opinion, I cannot believe any one of us here is the terrorist," Keri replied quietly. "I know and trust you all too well to believe otherwise. I think it much more likely the terrorist is one who has already fallen. Yet it is prudent that we remain wary, even knowing that the mastermind is already gone... the fact that motives are still being sent should speak for itself."

“I’ll be honest, my prime suspect for the terrorist is the eco-terrorist.” He shrugged. “What? It’s reasonable.”

He then blew some smoke in the air of some joint produced from nowhere. “But I don’t know enough to really start pointing fingers. I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough anyway.”

Shy guy

"Nuclear power stations are terrible, but the impact of the meltdown was far worse. Neither I nor anyone else in the Order would do that," Keri declared.

"But while we are on the topic, I have just realised something strange... why was Raul brought her? He himself pointed out that he had not been at the Society meeting, he could not have been a potential suspect."

ASCEND

((He was definitely at the meeting. He meant that he ignored the air cruise invitation he received in the mail - which was actually for the killing game - but then he wound up here anyway.

If you want to find plot holes, you're gonna have to try a little harder than that, I'm afraid.))
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

After an awkwardly long pause, Urumi walked over to the window Otto vanished through and glanced out it. "Soooo... I don't think he's coming back any time soon," she frowned. "Maybe we should find something else to do besides stand around and make accusations."

"You mean that isn't your idea of a good time? But we all seemed so involved," Oscar feigns a shocked tone. "...well, if you have any ideas I'm all ears. Honestly I'm up for anything else at the moment."

"Why is it up to ME to come up with something? Geez, like there's a whole lot to do on this stupid blimp..." Urumi grumbled and brushed some of her bangs back. "Uhh... I don't know, maybe have a party, I guess? Something to cheer everyone up or whatever. ...Anyone know how to cook?"

fella

"Don't look at me when it comes to cooking unless instant noodles or pizza rolls are your favorite," Bryan admitted with a small smile on his face. "But yeah, I think a little party would be good to just try and unwind after... well, everything that's happened. We could all use a huge break. I'll help set it up, if nothing else, and I can try being DJ again!"

"A party, you guess?" Oscar repeats, perking up just a bit. "Now that's not a bad idea at all. How long has it been since we've even tried something like this? Don't count on me for any cooking either, but I do have a few ideas in mind if we need music..."

Shy guy

"A party is a wonderful idea! I would gladly help decorate," Keri said. "There should be plenty of things in the storage room to facilitate."

"I could try cooking, bzzt," V.A.L. offered. "I have many recipes in my hard drives. It cannot be too difficult to follow the instructions, bzzt."

"Please have fun, everyone! A party sounds like a great idea!"

Kyle huffs quietly.

"Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend it! It conflicts with my ridiculous work schedule, sorry! Seriously, even now, I'm doing case work. Like, when am I ever gonna use these skills as a pilot."

Collin1002 wrote:
"Don't look at me when it comes to cooking unless instant noodles or pizza rolls are your favorite," Bryan admitted with a small smile on his face. "But yeah, I think a little party would be good to just try and unwind after... well, everything that's happened. We could all use a huge break. I'll help set it up, if nothing else, and I can try being DJ again!"

Urumi narrowed her eyes skeptically. "...Just make sure you turn it down a few decibels this time."

She folded her arms and sighed. "I suppose I can help decorate, or lend a hand with the cooking. Whatever's needed. Don't expect anything amazing if I make it, though. I... guess I can do a contortion routine at the party, too. I mean, if people really want to see that. So what are you two doing?" she asked as she turned to Jack and Koichi.

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend it! It conflicts with my ridiculous work schedule, sorry! Seriously, even now, I'm doing case work. Like, when am I ever gonna use these skills as a pilot."

"That sounds like a setup for some plot element later." Jack frowned.

He then turned to Urumi. "I wasn't gonna do anything, admittedly. But I can help with anything that doesn't require too much skill."

Koichi frowned, still deep in thought.

"I...apologize. I don't have much experience with parties. I am not sure what I can offer."

"Yeah, not doing anything at all isn't an option." Urumi tapped her foot impatiently at Jack. "Alright, how about this. Bryan and Oscar can figure out the music and entertainment stuff, Keri and I can decorate and set up the dining room, and Jack and Koichi can help V.A.L. with the food. Sound good?" she asked the group.

Shy guy

"I think that is a very reasonable setup!" Keri said happily.

fella

"Muy bien!" Bryan exclaimed with a clap of his hands. "I agree with Keri! And don't worry--I'll do my best to keep the volume a bit lower for you," he added with a smile, directed at Urumi.

"Alright. I make a pretty mean scrambled eggs so I'll throw that together with some salt and seasoning."

"...Alright," Koichi sighed. "I suppose...a party might help...I am not much of a cook, and a menu of scrambled eggs may not suffice."

"Sounds like a plan to me," Oscar nods. "I'll be sure our playlist is... a tad more fitting this time. Seems I can finally put that old record player to use..."

Collin1002 wrote:
"Muy bien!" Bryan exclaimed with a clap of his hands. "I agree with Keri! And don't worry--I'll do my best to keep the volume a bit lower for you," he added with a smile, directed at Urumi.

"I-it's for everyone." Urumi twirled a bit of her hair as she glanced aside. "I was just, you know, saying it for everyone's sake since they're too shy to mention it... S-So... Should we get to work then?"

"Yeah, may as well get to it." Jack said, strolling towards the kitchen.

Shy guy

"I shall be painting!" Keri declared. "So I will go look for supplies in the storage room."

"Bzzt, excellent," V.A.L. cheered, following Jack into the kitchens. "I will make sure the food is all edible, bzzt."

And one uncontested timeskip later, the party had started.
Page 101 of 115 [ 4572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus