Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 629 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632 ... 639  Next

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Oh, it's that time of the season again, huh? Merry Christmas, everybody! :edgey:

The Real Human Being

Finally, a Christmas where I'm not homeless, jobless, or feeling like general shit.
It's time to be jolly and it's time to be gay, Holy Shit it's Christmas!

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

That's great DoMaya! That's refreshing to hear.
Merry Christmas everyone.
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

In Justice We Trust

You know you're a Californian when a temperature in the upper fifties (~15°C for all you civilized folk) warrants long underwear and a fleece jacket.
I'll always love you, Max.

Gettin' Old!

General Luigi wrote:
You know you're a Californian when a temperature in the upper fifties (~15°C for all you civilized folk) warrants long underwear and a fleece jacket.

Damn that sounds like delightful weather :kristoph:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

General Luigi wrote:

That's t-shirt weather for me! :redd:

The takeaway we ordered gave me meatsauce for my potatoes, although the order had a specific note in it to NOT use meat sauce on the potato.

Happy Maria

Happy New Year, everyone!

Happy New Years to everyone :yogi:

Gettin' Old!

Happy New Year Everyone!

This one will be quite difficult, but I'll get through it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The Real Human Being

It's CURRENT YEAR!
How will ANYONE survive in the WORST timeline?
We'll survive together, THAT'S how!
One of our resolutions should be to make CR great again a more perfect forum.
Discord didn't kill forums guys, we just let them die.
I'm tired of just lurking, we used to DO stuff!
I propose we have monthly themes, everyone changes their avatars to something related to the theme, or other stuff like that.

So for January I propose that the theme be "Birth" because this community is gonna be rebornded.

Gettin' Old!

Rebornded huh? Nice new word that! I'm exhausted from new year celebrations now but I'll pop up a suitable "birth" avatar later!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

My current avatar is life, which is just Birth 2 so I think I'm already good.
Signature loading, please wait...

Holy shit. We have snow in Germany. And it started barely five minutes ago when I opened the windows.
No wonder I'm freezing.

Gettin' Old!

As promised DoMaya: I give you Baby Apollo for the theme of Birth.

Had a good time at the New Year Party. Never got to play Twilight Imperium as planned but here's what we went through:

Board Games:
Betrayal Legacy (this was fantastic and I can't wait to play it again)

Terraforming Mars (I enjoy this one a lot but it was best because the new guy won and enjoyed it)

Noisy Person Cards (Kind of a voice acting game. It's fun but I wish I could do more voices. To this day I don't know how to do "coy" and it keeps coming up)

Salem (It's kinda like town of salem/mafia except in card game form. I was amazing at it! Forged a good memory we'll laugh about for years in this)

Creationary (Pictionary but with Lego! It's always good fun for a laugh!)

Boss Monster + Expansions (Was good! My friends had bought me all the expansions for Christmas so it was heavy-going.)

Video Games:
Super Mario Party (We played the partner party mode and squared off. I really enjoyed it even if the Mario party gank was super strong! My friends got really salty when the dice didn't favour them and now I'm wondering if we'll ever be able to play it again! The team minigames are just a bad idea and super rigged though if you don't have many allies.)

Smash Bros Ultimate (Great fun for the most part. One friend gets real salty and loves his tiers though which makes things less fun but at least we weren't getting into the serious 'for glory' stuff or else it might have been worse.)

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Love this thing, always fun disasters to happen and even if I didn't win it's a good experience.)

Towerfall (A newcomer for all of us but this was massively fun! Definitely one we'll come back to in future parties)

Dragonball FighterZ (Just a little we played at the end. Pretty satisfying even if I've got no game it's flashy and fun to chat with.)

Though now I'm super burnt out on social activity. Just gonna get on my bike and watch the cowboy bebop movie just now.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Haha, sounds like you had quite a fun time, Pierre! I'm quite envious.

Edit- Haha, I don’t know why I wrote DoMaya instead of Pierre there’s. My bad.

Last edited by Southern Corn on Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

An Enigma Among Humans

Happy New Year to all. My resolution: to be more friendly. Maybe I'll stop being a lonely loser.

You know, a Mario game!

My resolution is to finally get down to business and finish the script I'm working on, then actually start working on my first game. This is something I've wanted since I was a kid. It's easier than ever now to get into game development, this is my chance to fulfill my lifelong dream!
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Gettin' Old!

dimentiorules wrote:
My resolution is to finally get down to business and finish the script I'm working on, then actually start working on my first game. This is something I've wanted since I was a kid. It's easier than ever now to get into game development, this is my chance to fulfill my lifelong dream!

Ooh what's it about? Got a sneak peek?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Real Human Being

*sips* Ahh, Quake 3 was a good game, I have the next 2 days off and plenty of Monster to enjoy it.
I got 3 games for Christmas, Detroit Become Human, Kingdom Hearts: The Story so Far, and Underhero
In the week since Christmas I've beaten KH1, like 90% of Chain of Memories and Detroit Become Human
I don't remember Kingdom Hearts being so goddamn slow and floaty, maybe I've just been spoiled by Devil May Cry.

I highly HIGHLY Recommend Detroit Become Human, the game is amazing. If you're on the fence about buying it, jump onto my side, you won't regret it.

Gettin' Old!

DoMaya wrote:
*sips* Ahh, Quake 3 was a good game, I have the next 2 days off and plenty of Monster to enjoy it.
I got 3 games for Christmas, Detroit Become Human, Kingdom Hearts: The Story so Far, and Underhero
In the week since Christmas I've beaten KH1, like 90% of Chain of Memories and Detroit Become Human
I don't remember Kingdom Hearts being so goddamn slow and floaty, maybe I've just been spoiled by Devil May Cry.

I highly HIGHLY Recommend Detroit Become Human, the game is amazing. If you're on the fence about buying it, jump onto my side, you won't regret it.

Yeah I'm gonna need to get back into KH and refresh myself on everything before the third one launches later on in the month.

And yeah Detroit Become Human is finally dropping to a price I'd consider acceptable so I'll probably get it soon enough. Enjoy the story before it gets too old and spoiled.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Friends from New York came up to Canada two days ago for a furry event called Kerfuffle. They bought tickets for Karim and me and we did so many things! Bowling, skating, Lazer tag, blacklight mini golf, bumper cars, etc. Despite being 26 I've never done ANY of those things and it was so much fun! Then we came home and played some rounds of Smash Ultimate and Magic the Gathering. It was a great weekend. Now I can't wait for this weekend. :shoe:

Gettin' Old!

Milky wrote:
Friends from New York came up to Canada two days ago for a furry event called Kerfuffle. They bought tickets for Karim and me and we did so many things! Bowling, skating, Lazer tag, blacklight mini golf, bumper cars, etc. Despite being 26 I've never done ANY of those things and it was so much fun! Then we came home and played some rounds of Smash Ultimate and Magic the Gathering. It was a great weekend. Now I can't wait for this weekend. :shoe:

Ha! Kerfuffle sounds like a great name for an event.

Sounds like you had a great time. I'm at a difficult point with smash where when we meet up one player takes it far more seriously than the others as good as he is.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Are you playing online? I have yet to do that. I hate when people take it *too* seriously, though. It ruins the game for me. :shoe:

Gettin' Old!

Milky wrote:
Are you playing online? I have yet to do that. I hate when people take it *too* seriously, though. It ruins the game for me. :shoe:

Nah playing online isn't great for me unless it's with people I know.

I don't mind a serious "tournament rules" style battle and quite enjoy it actually. It's when the attitudes get super intense and my mate constantly complains about stuff that it starts to drag.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Being competitive is fine, but yeah I get what you mean. During another con I was playing an older version with friends and a random guy came along and killed everyone's mood.

Gettin' Old!

Milky wrote:
Being competitive is fine, but yeah I get what you mean. During another con I was playing an older version with friends and a random guy came along and killed everyone's mood.

Geez what'd he do?

I remember at like a games cafe I go to occasionally this dude was playing Guilty Gear Xrd on the TV, practicing his combos and I was like "Aw man that's guilty gear! That's really cool!" Got into a couple of games with him but he was just so intense about it. Using his top-tier combos and characters, saying how he preferred fighting human players to computers because they make more mistakes. Don't think I'd like to play much with him again.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Literally the same thing the guy in your post did. There were 4 of us (5 including him) and he said that to us. Individually talking to each of us saying "that's lame", "wow ok?", "That's all you know?".
We play competitively too, but at that time we were having a friendly free-for-all because it's been a while. Within minutes we all left and were replaced with new players but it was mostly because of that guy.

I'm planning on doing a manga on Amnesia: Memories, specifically Ikki's route, and I am close to writing down notes on what happens. Effectively, how the characters change a bit (since I do alter the heroine's personality by going on what the game gives, but expanding on that), and what happens, also where the route ends up changing... I would really like to find someone who could read that stuff over, but it would have to be someone who knows the game(s) well and especially Ikki's route. But I don't know how easy that is to find... :ron:

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
I'm planning on doing a manga on Amnesia: Memories, specifically Ikki's route, and I am close to writing down notes on what happens. Effectively, how the characters change a bit (since I do alter the heroine's personality by going on what the game gives, but expanding on that), and what happens, also where the route ends up changing... I would really like to find someone who could read that stuff over, but it would have to be someone who knows the game(s) well and especially Ikki's route. But I don't know how easy that is to find... :ron:

Why not check out the fandom? Sure you could probably find a Reddit thread or something out there for it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I don't have reddit or want to make an account for that. Besides, I'm concerned of getting someone who then says, "ZomG, why not [do this]?" Well because that would completely against the established characters. "DO IT!" No.

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
I don't have reddit or want to make an account for that. Besides, I'm concerned of getting someone who then says, "ZomG, why not [do this]?" Well because that would completely against the established characters. "DO IT!" No.

Well might have to make an account if you wanna reach out to people and that is for most places not just reddit. Plus if someone suggests changes then you don't need to buckle to them or get into an argument about it.

Plus there's the tiny possibility that they might suggest something helpful? :oops:
I mean that's the whole reason you are looking for someone in the first place right? For feedback.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

In Justice We Trust

Blah. The clouds are obscuring tonight's lunar eclipse on my end.

On the positive side, no Blood Moon means that that Lynel I slew the other day will stay dead...
I'll always love you, Max.

Gettin' Old!

General Luigi wrote:
Blah. The clouds are obscuring tonight's lunar eclipse on my end.

On the positive side, no Blood Moon means that that Lynel I slew the other day will stay dead...

Ah that's tonight?

I hear Craigslist and similar sites go crazy with particular requests from amateur witches and other occult practices on nights like this.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Today is a great day because Patriots are in the Super Bowl again.

JesusMonroe wrote:
Today is a great day because Patriots are in the Super Bowl again.

Deflate Gate :godot:

Today is a great day because it's the only time we can use this Monsters Inc reference. 2319
Bless this day.

Gettin' Old!

Ugh back from FFXIV Fan Fest. Feel exhausted definitely caught a little something there so cuddled up under a blanket now. Had a great time though beat some of the special hard challenges they'd made for the game although the queue times were awful. The panels were good and the rock concert on the last day was incredible!

Was great meeting some of the folks I played with online too.

That said all that socialising and activity has worn me out. Good thing I got KH to unwind with
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Haha, well, sounds rather hectic :p Glad you had fun though, Pierre!

In other news, two days from now (8th) will be our two year anniversary! The years just flew by. I'm so happy. :edgey:

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

*sigh* I guess I don't have time for the forums... again.

The last time I was online, it was around... 2017? How the heck did I survive 2 years without this forum?

Life has not been treating me well, especially since November because I started a new job and everything is just stressing me out so much. I'm just glad that I can listen to my favourite band and like, y'know, calm down a bit. I am seriously considering changing my job overall, I don't really like it anymore but then again, I need the money, soooo... I don't have a choice, I guess?

Also I have been purchasing nine albums from my band... oops. I guess I was really sad when I ordered them on Amazon...

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
Page 629 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus