Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 71 of 100[ 4000 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 100  Next

Re: Danganronpa F5: Delusions of EdenTopic%20Title

fella

Joker wrote:
"If I understand this correctly, we can still save Rose, right?" Honda asked. "If Rose is dead, what will happen to her killer if we succeed? Would they still be punished?"

"Yeah, that's what I'm wondering," Taylor added, placing his hands onto his podium. "Since they failed to kill her, would they themselves die or not?"

"We can just... Take it back?" Althea asked. "Like it never happened? And, and Rose would be alright?"

ASCEND

Eli put a hand to the edge of his hat and glared skeptically at Eve. "So what you're sayin' is that if we solve this murder, we can save the victim's life? ...Come on, it can't be that simple. No way you'd allow something like that."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"H-Hey, don't push it!" Nicos snapped to Eli. "If we can save her, we have to give it our best shot, right?!"

Unsurprisingly, Nana seemed completely lost by Eve's lengthy explanation. Thankfully, the others were there to sum it up in terms she could both understand and believe immediately.

She slapped the top of her podium with both hands and leaned over it urgently. "Okay, everyone! We have to think really, really hard about this and figure out as much as we possibly can! So, like, let's do our best, alright? Okay, so, uh... most of us were inside after the memory stuff, right? Getting away from the animals? Well, except Mr. Eli, Mr. Nicos, and Mr. Marshall since they were fixing the machine thing..." She blinked. "Oh, yeah, and Miss Annabella and I were in one of the treehouses. That's weird, isn't it? Yeah, why were we there instead of inside?"

hi

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Unsurprisingly, Nana seemed completely lost by Eve's lengthy explanation. Thankfully, the others were there to sum it up in terms she could both understand and believe immediately.

She slapped the top of her podium with both hands and leaned over it urgently. "Okay, everyone! We have to think really, really hard about this and figure out as much as we possibly can! So, like, let's do our best, alright? Okay, so, uh... most of us were inside after the memory stuff, right? Getting away from the animals? Well, except Mr. Eli, Mr. Nicos, and Mr. Marshall since they were fixing the machine thing..." She blinked. "Oh, yeah, and Miss Annabella and I were in one of the treehouses. That's weird, isn't it? Yeah, why were we there instead of inside?"

"I think maybe we found the monkey that stole Sonia and chased him there." Annabella gently stroked her doll's hair.

Happy Maria

“So you must have found him there and chased him into the treehouse to recover it”, Evelyn finished. “So that takes care of that. Now if we can figure out the rest of this crime, we might still stand a chance at resurrecting Rose!”

She put her hand to her chin in thought. “Let’s see here... I believe both me and Hoshiko were at the communication terminals of the temple and base respectively. Is it possible we could’ve sent or received a message from each other? I suppose I could have gone there to inform the others about the broken antenna too...”

Marshall looks at his hands forlornly.

"Rose was dying. She was in critical condition."

"She probably thought she could save herself as long as she sent a message back in time to get someone to stop her from falling."

"So she did, but that person didn't use the information she gave them to save her."

He sighs.

"They used it to kill her. They knew what time to use the laptop because they already knew everything that would happen with Rose."

fella

Taylor crossed his arms, pursing his lips in contemplation. "Alright, so let's say she fell and hit the rock, leaving behind a ton of blood and fatally injuring her. Skylar and Honda were there with her on the bridge, right? Well... I'm not saying that this is true, because I'm probably wrong -- and I sure as hell hope I am -- but what if she was pushed?"

Happy Maria

"Pushed..? Oh...oh dear. Couldn't it still be that she fell on accident?" Evelyn immediately suggested. "In your scenario, either Skylar or Honda would be the potential suspects. But then why would they have gone to the effort to rescue her from there and put her in the Nexus room? It doesn't quite add up that well, I'm afraid."

fella

Southern Corn wrote:
"Pushed..? Oh...oh dear. Couldn't it still be that she fell on accident?" Evelyn immediately suggested. "In your scenario, either Skylar or Honda would be the potential suspects. But then why would they have gone to the effort to rescue her from there and put her in the Nexus room? It doesn't quite add up that well, I'm afraid."

"Well, Skylar said that she fell as well, right? Not on the rocks, thankfully. But, uh, yeah. What if..."

The boy noticably winced as he said this, looking rather reluctant to say it. "What if Honda pushed Rose after Skylar fell? Then, using a vine attached to that rock, he climbed down, then maybe tugged on it to make it and the rock fall, or maybe it fell as he was climbing down since the rock wasn't secured to anything, and his weight ended up pulling it along as he climbed. I don't know -- I'm just spitballing. Then maybe he went to the river -- explaining why his waist was wet -- wrapped Rose up in his cape, and carried her to the Nexus room, or at least nearby it, making himself seem innocent and helpful...? It'd secure a decent enough alibi, I guess..." he shrugged, his eyes flitting downwards.

He then shook his head, gently smacking the palm of his hand against his forehead. "No, that can't be correct... H-He'd never do that, right? Ugh, sorry, Honda. Think, Taylor, think..." He then sighed, cupping his chin. "Well, either way, I personally believe that Rose fell -- either on accident or because someone was able to make her fall. I don't know what else the blood on the rock could've come from, so... yeah."

He then looked over at Skylar. "Though I've been wondering -- how did you fall, anyway? Did you just trip on accident or something? And how do you suppose that you weren't fully soaked, and only your waist was?" He shrugged. "Unless you just lost your balance and didn't fall at all, of course. Then that explains your waist being wet; maybe you and Honda went down to get Rose, and had to go into the water to do that."

Last edited by Collin1002 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Maria

"I'm afraid that theory is very vague, yes", Evelyn agreed. "Plus, even if that would explain why his waist got wet, it still leaves the mystery of how Skylar only got wet to her waist. Perhaps Rose did indeed fall, but I find it far fetched to think it was deliberately done currently."

fella

Southern Corn wrote:
"I'm afraid that theory is very vague, yes", Evelyn agreed. "Plus, even if that would explain why his waist got wet, it still leaves the mystery of how Skylar only got wet to her waist. Perhaps Rose did indeed fall, but I find it far fetched to think it was deliberately done currently."

"Yeah..." Taylor crossed his arms and pursed his lips. "I'm just throwing ideas at the wall and seeing where they stick at this point," he mused in a deadpan tone.

"But, er, yeah. The only thing I'm one hundred percent certain of is that Rose somehow fell onto the rock."

Shy guy

"I believe Honda said his last memory was of Skylar almost falling, but not actually falling in," Adam said. "Yet instead Rose seems to be the one who ended up falling off the bridge... Are these events connected?"

“I am not sure. Maybe Miss Péchrd fell trying to save Miss Culver? But I don’t see how that helps us.” Kyoya sighed.

JesusMonroe wrote:
“I am not sure. Maybe Miss Péchrd fell trying to save Miss Culver? But I don’t see how that helps us.” Kyoya sighed.

"If Rose fell trying to save someone, and the wound was fatal, does that make whoever she was saving the culprit?" Althea asked. "I don't see how that helps us, but..."

Shy guy

"I doubt the fall was fatal, given the height of the bridge," Adam said. "At worst she would have broken a few bones and suffered from some external bleeding.

"Kyoya's probably right. Rose was feeling rather... repentant. If she saw Skylar was going to fall off and hurt herself, she might have moved without thinking to save her. That information doesn't add anything new to the situation but at least we can better focus on areas where there's real progress to be made.

"With that in mind, can someone summarise what everyone is thinking so far about what happened during the blank period?"

The American Dream

Collin1002 wrote:
He then looked over at Skylar. "Though I've been wondering -- how did you fall, anyway? Did you just trip on accident or something? And how do you suppose that you weren't fully soaked, and only your waist was?" He shrugged. "Unless you just lost your balance and didn't fall at all, of course. Then that explains your waist being wet; maybe you and Honda went down to get Rose, and had to go into the water to do that."

“I... I don’t know!” Skylar shouted. “Probably the latter happened, because there’s no way Honda would kill anyone, period.”

ASCEND

"Well, it seems like Rose fell off the bridge some way or another, so then Skylar and Honda took her to the research room and set her up on his cape," Eli explained, "When it started tearin', they decided to try using those two poles and one of the cloths to make a stretcher, and I guess put it inthe Nexus room. Then someone found out and attacked Althea and Kyoya and then used his RC car to activate the trap from within the walls."

"But it seems like the animal machine got broken for some reason. Maybe that's related to the money's antics? But I'm not sure if that could have any connection in the first place... Maybe the killer just broke the machine to get some of us out of the temple?"
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

The American Dream

“Was the machine even broken, though?” Skylar wondered. “How do we know y’all weren’t the ones taking it apart?”

ASCEND

"It was fixed when we checked on it later, so there's no way we were doing that," Eli said, "Unless we lost our memories right after we started or something, but that'd be pretty stupid."

The American Dream

“This whole thing is pretty stupid” Skylar grumbled. “I guess you’re right, then.”

Shy guy

"If the monkey had Sonia when Annabella found it, then he must have taken the doll a few days ago," Adam said. "The pacification transmitter wouldn't change anything: animals won't attack anyone while it's active, but a monkey stealing things isn't out of the question.

"I think someone got it earlier. If the transmitter got broken, outside areas would no longer be safe. I can only assume everyone retreated to the nearest potentially safe area, either the temple or the waterfall base."

"Hey, um, I was wondering... People have mentioned Mr. Kyoya's car being used to turn on the trap in the temple a couple times, but, like, is that even possible? It was with him at the base, wasn't it? Would it even be able to get to the temple in such a short time?" Nana asked.

"I was surveying the jungle with it just before I lost my memories." Kyoya clarified.

"Well, like, okay, but, you were found knocked out in the base, right?" Nana frowned. "So doesn't that mean you went there and whoever took your car got it from there? Or, like, did someone knock you out in the jungle and take your car and also brought you to the bedroom...?"

"I believe that while my car was in the temple, I was knocked unconscious at the base. The attacker then controlled the car that was already at the temple from my laptop and once they completed their sinister deed, they disconnected it."

"We seem to believe that Miss Péchard was brought to the temple so the Nexus could be used and prevent her fall, correct? The only confusion is if Honda and Miss Culver brought her to the temple, they must've triggered the boulder trap and sought safety by jumping into the snake pit. But then what did they do with Miss Péchard? She was not in the pit.

"I suppose it's also possible somebody saw Miss Péchard's accident and thought 'She's going to die anyway'. Then they used the Nexus so they could at least get credit for the murder. But that doesn't help sequence the events together."

Shy guy

"Rose's fall wasn't fatal," Adam repeated. "I imagine she was brought to the temple to escape the animals, just like everyone else.

"The animal transmitter could not have been broken just by chance, however. And the animals would not have touched it."

JesusMonroe wrote:
"We seem to believe that Miss Péchard was brought to the temple so the Nexus could be used and prevent her fall, correct? The only confusion is if Honda and Miss Culver brought her to the temple, they must've triggered the boulder trap and sought safety by jumping into the snake pit. But then what did they do with Miss Péchard? She was not in the pit."

"Maybe they just triggered the trap after putting Miss Rose in the Nexus Room?" Nana shrugged.

Althea snapped out of whatever inane daydream she was having. It had to be pretty engrossing, since she was staring into space for so long. "I, ah, one moment. Let me see if I understand..."

"During the lost time, me and Mr. Okamura were in one of the bedrooms at the waterfall base, unconscious. Mr. Honda and Ms. Culver were with Rose, and took her to the temple. Ms. Nana and Hale were chasing some monkey. Mr. Keyes, Miller, and Agne were repairing that device."

"So, ah, we still need to explore what Ms. Hoshiko, Taylor, and Evy were doing during that time, correct? Everyone else seems to have solid alibis, even if we don't remember them..."

Happy Maria

“Well, I did go to the communications terminal, so it was most likely to inform the others of the broken antenna...I think that’s pretty straightforward”, Evelyn said.

"But weren't you playing a game with the group that fixed the antenna?" Nana blinked. "Why would you need to go to the terminal to tell them that?"

The American Dream

"Y'know, before we figure that out, I still wanna know something," Skylar said, "Eve never actually answered Honda's question earlier. What exactly will happen to the killer? Like, if we save Rose, then there never was any murder. Does that mean they go unpunished? And if we fail to save her, they still get to go free because we lost, right? It just seems to me that, no matter what, the killer is protected."

Shy guy

"If you figure out who did it, you can get the handheld communicator off them and use it to make it so Rose was alive all along. If she was alive all along, then there was never any murder to begin with... This whole trial will be a sham! Boo, bad end reached," Eve explained.

"But if you don't figure out who did it, Rose will have been dead all along, and this trial will be for a murder. But you'll have failed to find the killer, so the usual rule apply! They get to go free, someone else gets executed, and we all live happily ever after.

"Of course, either way someone tried to kill Rose. Either way someone here gave in to temptation and killed for their own benefit, just the same as anyone else out there would! Just in this case they were so incompetent that instead of killing them for real, they created some kind of quantum anomaly..."

hi

"Then why are we even trying to solve the murder?" Annabella asked. "Determining the real killer is pointless. We should just end it now. That way we don't waste any more time on this. "

"If we don't solve this, we can't save Miss Rose!" Nana slapped her podium again. "We have to figure it out!"

Shy guy

"Let me simplify for the little kids at home," Eve said.

"Win the trial and Rose lives. No-one gets executed.

"Lose the trial and someone at random gets executed, Rose is dead, and the killer gets to escape."

"W-What are you talking about?!" Nicos snapped at Annabella. "We have to solve the murder so we can save Rose!"

Nicos glared at the others around him. "...And if we leave the killer alive, we can teach him or her a little lesson, right?!"

hi

"But why do we need to save Rose?" Annabella frowned. "We haven't known her for that long, and I don't think anyone really liked her. We don't need to bring her back if she's just going to be annoying again."
Page 71 of 100 [ 4000 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 100  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus