Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 607 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610 ... 639  Next

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

The Chocolateholic of CR

It's like if a girl sees herself and is skinny she will complain that she is fat. And I thinnk it is also vice-versa. Most do it to feed own damn ego the rest do it to be Healthy like Dawny. And most fat girl just stay with their fat body and like it.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Happy Maria

I don't think fat shaming is right,but I don't think that being proud of it is the best either. Seriously,it leads to some major problems.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Some just accept their body besides we can't tell them how to live their life. They are controlling how they want to live.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

Happy Maria

I guess so,I just feel it's a bit dangerous. To each their own though,I suppose.

Southern Corn wrote:
I don't think fat shaming is right,but I don't think that being proud of it is the best either. Seriously,it leads to some major problems.

I know that it'd be a good idea to lose a little weight - 5kg. Maybe 10kg. (I weigh 95kg, last I remember being weighed at the doc's) Except I really don't have the discipline to pull it off.

C-A

Happy Maria

Today was quite a workout. Very hot but I managed. I also had quite the appetite after that because I ate an hour early and finished in half the time I usually take. I also just found the dumbest thing on the internet so overall fifty fifty.

1000% Knight

Tales from the Table:

Our party is on a quest to steal a dragon egg from a castle.

We're currently putting together an acrobatics performance and gathering ingredients to cook a feast.

We have literally no idea how this is going to help us.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Happy Maria

Yum yum

With all my relatives staying over,I have to sleep on the floor to accommodate. It's really hard there though. So every morning I just get up and slide into bed when they leave. Soothing,ain't it?

Gettin' Old!

Bad Player wrote:
Tales from the Table:

We're currently putting together an acrobatics performance and gathering ingredients to cook a feast.

Tales from the Table:

We ran into a couple of black dragon eggs way way below us in a pit. We threw some Kobold bodies at them to smash them.

Also we went to a tavern where there were the rowdiest, most partyin' paladins anywhere and our party got to wrestle and race them on horses. The minstrel was also poor so as a bard I stepped in to fill the entertainment. Seemed fine, I've got a pretty good Charisma (Performance) Roll.

Then the GM dropped a lyric sheet in front of me.

So yeah I literally sang for the tavern.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Happy Maria

Came back from tennis. I've gotten used to the heat now,and it wasn't so bad. Also tripped up on one foot but made it back safely. And also got lucky with the ball,like going too early or having it being thrown high but not far,which gave me a huge advantage. Still need to work on my backhand though

1000% Knight

Pierre wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
Tales from the Table:

Tales from the Table:

We ran into a couple of black dragon eggs way way below us in a pit. We threw some Kobold bodies at them to smash them.

Also we went to a tavern where there were the rowdiest, most partyin' paladins anywhere and our party got to wrestle and race them on horses. The minstrel was also poor so as a bard I stepped in to fill the entertainment. Seemed fine, I've got a pretty good Charisma (Performance) Roll.

Then the GM dropped a lyric sheet in front of me.

So yeah I literally sang for the tavern.

Wow, lucky. We asked the GM if we could get bonus points for doing singing/acrobatics stuff IRL and she said no.

Gettin' Old!

Yeah it achieved something special: the GM actually gave me a bonus Inspiration point that he normally never distributes unless its a birthday.

Felt good, even if I ain't no tenor.
Doing a bard from the college at waterdeep and the gm passed me a pamphlet about my college and what they do. Was useful and it made.me think more about back story and where my character stands in the world.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Wore black lipstick today. It was funny to see some of the reactions. A woman looked at me like I had thirty tits or something. Bwahahahaha

1000% Knight

Pierre wrote:
Yeah it achieved something special: the GM actually gave me a bonus Inspiration point that he normally never distributes unless its a birthday.

Doing a bard from the college at waterdeep and the gm passed me a pamphlet about my college and what they do. Was useful and it made.me think more about back story and where my character stands in the world.

She wouldn't let us sing, but knowing the GM, I'm pretty sure she'd give us bonus points if I cooked something for her.

(If only I was as good a chef as my character)

In Justice We Trust

Pierre wrote:

A tenor is just a voice type; it doesn't say anything about the singer's skills.
I'll always love you, Max.

Gettin' Old!

General Luigi wrote:
Pierre wrote:

A tenor is just a voice type; it doesn't say anything about the singer's skills.

Gah you get the sentiment though right?
Bad Player wrote:
Pierre wrote:

She wouldn't let us sing, but knowing the GM, I'm pretty sure she'd give us bonus points if I cooked something for her.

(If only I was as good a chef as my character)

My last character had cooking skills.
I devised a cunning plan to sneak into Strahd (Drscula basically) castle as caterers for his grand wedding. Till no one else went for it and we ended up attending as guests...though I still disguised myself as a chef an everything.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

In Justice We Trust

Yes, I got the sentiment. I just sometimes get a laugh out of being nitpicky.
I'll always love you, Max.

I didn't mention this, but about two weeks ago I got myself one thick (2 1/2 fingers wide) strand of hair bleached, then dyed blue. It ended up being green... Oh, well. Still looks cool.

C-A

Happy Maria

Is dying your hair fancy colours cool now?

Anyway,I've been having a good time. Game night daily helps.

Gettin' Old!

Southern Corn wrote:
Is dying your hair fancy colours cool now?

Anyway,I've been having a good time. Game night daily helps.

Been cool for a while.

My best mate is back from France for a wedding so we chilled and had a great time. Feel really content now.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

It's been 'cool' for ages. I didn't do it for the sake of being cool, though. I did it cause I wanted to finally do something a bit more extravagant with my hair than before. And it's less permanent than a tatoo. (Also cheaper) It's small things that can help one in depression.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
It's been 'cool' for ages. I didn't do it for the sake of being cool, though. I did it cause I wanted to finally do something a bit more extravagant with my hair than before. And it's less permanent than a tatoo. (Also cheaper) It's small things that can help one in depression.

C-A

Having control over something?

I got a friend who changes hair colour like clothes. Once she went full on rainbow but I never got to see it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Whoa,that stuff looks gorgeous.

Ordered some McD for myself. 37 minutes,but that's because I ate the fries first and then savoured the second one for a bit. Still has nothing on my old record.

Been rereading the Harry Potter books. I'm on the third one now. Better get back to that.

Gettin' Old!

Southern Corn wrote:
Whoa,that stuff looks gorgeous.

Ordered some McD for myself. 37 minutes,but that's because I ate the fries first and then savoured the second one for a bit. Still has nothing on my old record.

Been rereading the Harry Potter books. I'm on the third one now. Better get back to that.

What stuff?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Rainbow hair. Beaut

Kinda wish I had the guts to go full-on rainbow. But I don't know... and I'm too worried that I can't get a job with that type of hair.

C-A

Happy Maria

Yeah,that's the one major downside of this. It may not give people the best impression of you,which is pretty important during an interview.

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

I'm playing Gundam Breaker 3 again and I made Gundam builds of:
WarGreymon
Angemon
Imperfect Cell
Airman
The Big O
Piccolo

I'm gonna work on a Charizard build when I get home after work. The hype is real <3
FacebookKidd & Milky Art
Instagram (18+ Art)Art Merch
X: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: ASTRO BOY / Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel

Art Person

I just submitted an essay and am scared shitless of how I went...

Happy Maria

So hungry. Rereading Harry Potter recently. On the fifth,my least favourite,not counting the eighth. I looked up the plot,and it's so dumb. Urgh

Southern Corn wrote:
So hungry. Rereading Harry Potter recently. On the fifth,my least favourite,not counting the eighth. I looked up the plot,and it's so dumb. Urgh

Eight book? What eight book? There is no eight book. Unless you mean the script-crap Cursed Child which has a plot and character that sounds like it was written by a 12-year-old bad fanfiction writer. And what do you not like about the 5th book? It's my favorite. Next to third, maybe. I mean, FINALLY, Harry says what I have been thinking all along: "Goddammit, Hermione, Ron. Could you guys just STFU for once?"

C-A

Happy Maria

That's actually why I was turned off by it initially. One thing I love about the Harry Potter series is the descriptions. Very creative and colourful. But the Cursed Child is crap when it comes to that. It's just the script of the play,word for word. Not even properly made into a book. And the plot-UGH. One reviewer wrote that this was a time travel story disguised as a HP book,instead of a mystery story disguised as a HP book,and I agree. I love the mysteries in HP,and that's why I love the series. And by far,the plot reeks of bad fic writing. Especially Delphi. I won't spoil anything,but the twist was so contrived and idiotic.

I guess the fifth is my least favourite because there's not that much mystery (as far as I can remember). The majority of the book is Harry trying to convince everyone that Voldemort has returned. Honestly,it's well written,but TOO well written. Aka,I end up hating a lot of the characters who are denialists. Though I guess that's the mark of a good book,if it makes you feel so much emotion. Just thought it overdid it a bit.

Also wow,the fourth and fifth book are twice the length of the first three books wth

Yeah, the odd numbered books tend to be better. The 1st introduced the characters and world. It's childish, but it makes sense, it was originally written as a children's book and the protagonist is young; it'd be odd if things were too 'adult' in terms of thinking and acting for a first book. The 3rd book is the point where the series began to get darker. The Dementors are one of the creepiest things and, again, Harry and the others are now 13, teenagers, so things pick up. 5th book I like because Harry ACTS like a teenager - snotty; suffering from bad moodswings; annoyance; rash; all that fun stuff - and it shows the darker side of the wizarding world. The government is terrible and trying to change it with a few people doesn't work. And it gives Harry a good dose of reality: acting a hero and acting before thinking leads to horrible consequences. (The scene between Dumbledore and Harry in The Lost Prophecy is among my favorites in the book) The 7th book winds down and ends things... but it does drag out in the beginning. And I hate the epilogue.

I don't mind the even numbered books. 2nd is fun, it just feels a little too similar to the first. The 4th... begins to make romances and I don't care about those. Most of them are 14, so things do begin to happen, but majority of the events of the Triwizard Tournament are not important. (Technically, yes) In fact, the only important parts start at the final task of the tournament. I often skip the majority of the book and just read those last few chapters. The 6th book is okay, but the frequent memory diving gets boring... and as someone pointed out, a lot of what happens in book 6 happens to the side-characters, when Harry isn't present. We just keep HEARING about the horrible things happening outside of school now. Makes it a bit weak.

But I overall love the books and the series. I wouldn't say the mysteries were all that great...

But I am appalled that so many people hate HERMIONE for what she did in Book 5 and barely anyone seems angry at Marietta. Come on, people!

C-A

Happy Maria

I liked the books as well. First was a pleasant introduction to the series; second had a very nice mystery,excluding one contrive plot point; third has some of my favourite characters and gets more interesting; fourth is rather mediocre with all the teen drama but has some good stuff in it as well (like everything involving 'Moody'); fifth,like I said,I felt was a bit too mean spirited but it was done intentionally so I can't be too hard on it- plus it introduces my favourite character; sixth I don't remember too well but I liked it a bit more than the previous two- plus the new potions guy whose name I can't remember; seventh I think closes up the series satisfactorily but had a very boring beginning (which is why I hate the movie version of the first part) but also made me feel good; and eighth is trash

So far as I'm rereading them I'd rank them 2>3>1>4>5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>8.
I dunno about the last two yet.

I will say the movies are are pretty terrible (at least after the first two) and change things up in a nonsensical way. Like the lack of the dementor's kiss at the end of the fourth book.

And what did Hermione do in the book that was so bad again?

Southern Corn wrote:
And what did Hermione do in the book that was so bad again?

In Book 5, they all sign their name on a paper where Hermione says that, if they sign, they are swearing to not tell anyone about the secret Defense-Against-The-Dark-Arts group they are creating. And it turns out that she put a curse on the paper that, anyone who does tell, gets SNEAK written in huge, purple pimples across their face.
Marietta blabs and gets them, with it being mentioned in Book 6 that she still hasn't gotten rid of them and is hiding them under a lot of make up.

I keep reading that people are so offended that Hermione didn't tell about the curse. I'm more appalled that they seem to ignore that Marietta blabbing ended up getting Dumbledore out of the school; giving Umbridge too much power than she already had and ended up leading the school into chaos. (And is, indirectly, responsible for Harry to be incapable of contacting Sirius and, ultimately, leading to the latter's death.)

Besides, her mentioning that by signing you swear to not tell IS indication that you really, really, REALLY shouldn't tell.

C-A

PS: I absolutely agree that the movies started to care more about ZOMG COOL SPECIAL EFFECTS than actually telling a coherent story. The lack of the Dementor's Kiss at the end of movie four is just one of the biggest oversights they caused. I can understand that they cut some things out (like the vanishing cabinet in movie 2) because the books weren't done and you didn't know if something insignificant that was cut DID turn out to be important. But they made the story incomprehensible, unless you've read the books. Which is a terrible thing for an adaptation.

Happy Maria

What? That? I don't get that. Seems a bit unreasonable. I was seriously confused because imo that wasn't even a big deal to me.

Anyway,been packing up. Don't know whether I've told you all this,but tomorrow I'm going up north on a vacation. For a week. Let's hope I don't run into any Northern Corn there,eh? :b33r:

Never really gone up north though. I'll try to post here about the trip when I can. I'm quite excited myself. Whoooo

The Chocolateholic of CR

One of my cats passed away two days ago at 11 PM ;-; And we don't have money to know how she died and cremated....

Whoa, that's terrible dude, I'm sorry that happened. How come you don't know why the cat died though? It was sick or something?
Signature loading, please wait...

The Chocolateholic of CR

Cesar Zero wrote:
Whoa, that's terrible dude, I'm sorry that happened. How come you don't know why the cat died though? It was sick or something?

She was healthy as a horse and when I saw her laying on the kitchen floor at 11 PM I thought she was sleeping.... :sadshoe: Bu we won't get another cat for a while? maybe a week or so? Since my mom is going down to Florida this Monday to look for houses.... Which also means I have to pick to live with my dad or if mom does find a house down to Florida live with her.... There are consequences with these two choices. If I live with my Dad I'll have to put up with the bs hat My Dad is going through and be far from my Friends and my girlfriend (when I DO get one) and if I go to Florida with my mom if she found a house, I would be far far far away from my friends, loved ones, Family, and be having homesick. And I'm being forced to choose by this Easter. So far my life has been one mess after another since April. :sadshoe:

Gettin' Old!

I remember when Tommy died, we took him to the vet, hoping they could give us some clue why. Said it would be a while and we'd have to carry him off to some vet school in Glasgow.

Dad convinced me that it just wasn't worth it. Knowing how he died wouldn't change the fact he'd died.

You got my sympathy Anthony, sounds like you've got a whole lot of.stuff going on in life just now.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 607 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus