Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 73 of 78[ 3102 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F8: The Machine - Chapter 4 - Elimination MaTopic%20Title

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Couldn't someone have hidden the knife in the shoe?" Hubert suggested. "I don't think we went around checking people's feet. And it did fit there earlier..."

"Ew, do you really think so? Is somebody missing their foot or something? Well, I think that means a search is in order! Everyone should take off their complementary slippers!"

Kachu wrote:
"Well, it might be hard to tell, but the whites are missing, right? What about the shells? ...I really don't know what either of those could've been used for, though." Clive sighs.

"Well, the eggs are accounted for. It seems they weren't eaten. Perhaps it has something to do with that ugly plate that's not mine?"

Kachu wrote:
Clive looks over to Lilith and Carmilla, but doesn't say anything, and then he turns to the rest of the group again. "On that note, the knife didn't seem to be in Myles by that point. I wonder when it was placed in him?"

"Ooh that's interesting! Yes very interesting! Interesting work, Detective Linwood!"

Cake shrugged and slid her feet out of her slippers, then raised her legs so everyone could get a good look at them.

Gilbert sweats profusely at Cake's action.

"Aw, well now everyone is gonna be ashamed to show off their feet with yours looking like that! Not that this is in any way a competition!"

He reveals that there's no like stab wound on him.

ASCEND

Zarmilla kicks off her shoes to prove they aren’t horribly disfigured and declines in the chair lackadaisically.

“Ugh, can someone just try attaching the stupid plate to the robot? It shouldn’t be hard to tell if it fits.”

“Oh, hold on, I’m having a thought,” Zarmilla mumbled, concern flashing across her face. “What if we’re chasing the wrong guy here? There ain’t no reason for this witness to not tell us what they saw unless they have something to hide. So what if the creep who’s actually been offing people...is that witness?”

“What if, for who knows what reason, someone killed Myles and strung him up like that, and then once they left the killer took their knife and stabbed the corpse with it, framing one killer for the other’s murders...I don’t really get the reasoning behind it, but it’s not impossible. Though I’m not sure where that would leave us.”
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Hubert obediently took off his shoes to reveal he also wore green socks. Oh, and that there's no wound.

Rookie Killer

Kent takes his shoes off to reveal his gunshot wound but there's no stab wound.

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
Gilbert sweats profusely at Cake's action.

"Aw, well now everyone is gonna be ashamed to show off their feet with yours looking like that! Not that this is in any way a competition!"

He reveals that there's no like stab wound on him.

"Of course it's not," Cake chuckled, then glanced around the room. "C'mon, everyone else, shoes off. Long as someone doesn't have a hole or a fake leg or something, this should show us... something."

Everyone goes through with the search. The only thing out of the ordinary is the bullet would in Kent's foot, positioned in the same way as the hole in the shoe. It's still pretty bloody as well and hasn't healed that great.

"Hmm Vice President, your feet are nice and all, but this shoe seems like maybe it could fit? I don't mean to make everyone compare feet."

Rookie Killer

Kent quickly examines the shoes and lets out a deep sigh, "Yes its mine but isn't it obvious that I've been framed. If I killed Myles then I wouldn't make my plan so obvious especially considering this is the final match. Also why would I stab my own shoe with a knife and then proceed to leave out there for everyone to find when I could've just used someone else's?"

Winston Payne wrote:
Kent quickly examines the shoes and lets out a deep sigh, "Yes its mine but isn't it obvious that I've been framed. If I killed Myles then I wouldn't make my plan so obvious especially considering this is the final match. Also why would I stab my own shoe with a knife and then proceed to leave out there for everyone to find when I could've just used someone else's?"

"Where else would the knife be hidden, though?" Hubert asked, putting his shoes back on. "Not to mention, now that you're in the spotlight and all, we finally have a motive here. You're a criminal with no remorse. Alanis' favorite."

"Are you going to claim self defense?"

Rookie Killer

DootDootDoot wrote:
Winston Payne wrote:

"Where else would the knife be hidden, though?" Hubert asked, putting his shoes back on. "Not to mention, now that you're in the spotlight and all, we finally have a motive here. You're a criminal with no remorse. Alanis' favorite."

"Are you going to claim self defense?"

"I never said it wasn't hidden in my shoe. Someone else simply grabbed it and hid the knife there."

"Hmm, well how do we think this knife was used before? Didn't that knife show up in the videos from that robot? Anything strange about how it was used?

"Also what about the witness? Shouldn't we ask someone about that? I feel we know who it could be."

"Mr. Vice President Steel, I believe you. I'm sure you didn't do anything purposefully wrong!"

ASCEND

“The only video the knife was in was Dante,” Zarmilla replied, “I remember we saw the killer stashing it away somehow, so that might have been Kent putting it in his shoe. What’s a little strange is that they just happened to find it on the floor, so it was either on Dante’s person or it just happened to be in whatever landed on his head.”

“As for the witness, it makes the most sense for it to be Carmella. I heard Lou on the roof, so I’m pretty sure he was up there. Lilith also could have, but it would mean she just randomly left the spot where she was camping.”
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Rookie Killer

Planetbox wrote:
“The only video the knife was in was Dante,” Zarmilla replied, “I remember we saw the killer stashing it away somehow, so that might have been Kent putting it in his shoe. What’s a little strange is that they just happened to find it on the floor, so it was either on Dante’s person or it just happened to be in whatever landed on his head.”

“As for the witness, it makes the most sense for it to be Carmella. I heard Lou on the roof, so I’m pretty sure he was up there. Lilith also could have, but it would mean she just randomly left the spot where she was camping.”

"Sorry, to disappoint you, but the hole is bigger than it was yesterday and the bullet hole wasn't big enough to fit that knife which means that the killer must've put the knife in the shoe during last night's events," responded Kent with a smug grin on his face, "Therefore, the person stashing away the knife in the video didn't put it in my shoe and like I said before, noticeably hiding the knife in my own shoe would not have been a good idea considering the fact that I had access to everyone else's."

"Miss Hext, do you have any response to Miss Smith? Maybe you're just embarrassed because you had to pee in the woods? That's understandable."

"Wait so someone stores the knife on their person? Who else could hide the knife aside from the Vice President? Doesn't there have to be another option here?"

"And yeah there has to be a rational reason for the shoe having the ability to contain the knife! We just have to figure out what it is and protect Our Vice Leader!"

"I told you we should have searched everyone there and then," Florsy tuts. "Maybe there's something to the knife that allowed it to be stored. Like a retractable blade or something. Oh, and I didn't hide it in my breasts either, I only keep weed in there now.

Lilith could have also been our witness, not just Carmilla. When Carmilla went off to pee, it's possible for Lilith to have gone out to see it as well... but I think it's more likely to be Carmilla."

Remember us.

Carmilla fidgets nervously, shrinking into herself under everyone's gazes. "No, I'm not overly embarrassed over my, uh... pee, it's just..."

"I didn't witness much of anything. It was far too d-dark in the forest last night for me to have been able to clearly see the person tying Myles's body to the tree. I could barely even find my way back to Lili..."

Lone wrote:
"I told you we should have searched everyone there and then," Florsy tuts. "Maybe there's something to the knife that allowed it to be stored. Like a retractable blade or something. Oh, and I didn't hide it in my breasts either, I only keep weed in there now.

[OOC: We'll say most people were investigated at the time after the Dante murder and everyone passed a normal look over and so on. A knife was found on Lou but it wasn't shaped like the wound on Dante. Something like the proposed theory about the knife in Kent's wound in insane, but it wasn't something you checked. The hiding spot would have to be at least that crazy to have not been caught at the time.]

Akkordian wrote:
"I didn't witness much of anything. It was far too d-dark in the forest last night for me to have been able to clearly see the person tying Myles's body to the tree. I could barely even find my way back to Lili..."

Gilbert's ears pick up, "Oh really? I can ask Alexa, but it was a clear night I believe with plenty of Moonlight. What do Mister Palomer and Miss Long think? Cake, don't you recall the moonlight coming in through the windows as you gazed upon me? Er, I guess that only works since I was gazing at you. Maybe that wasn't reciprocated. I know that I am not much to look at without my hair."

Florsy simply waits for one of the outside people to answer, then continues theorizing.

"If we searched everyone on the submarine, and every person... then there's only one place where they could have hidden it..."

Florsy looks a bit uncomfortable.

"You know how smugglers are like... they sometimes hide stuff... ahem, inside of them. So like, maybe someone had the knife in their... stomach or something. It's wild, and it's crazy. Even I know that. But it's the only way they could keep it so well hidden."

Gilbert looks so completely disgusted.

"Wouldn't you bleed a lot if you did something like that though?! I did a movie once where my character ate a knife and then he nearly died from internal bleeding, but I know movies aren't real life. I guess I just wanted to bring that up because I thought I did pretty well in the part."

His disgust turns to nostalgia.

Akkordian wrote:
Carmilla fidgets nervously, shrinking into herself under everyone's gazes. "No, I'm not overly embarrassed over my, uh... pee, it's just..."

"Night was fairly clear from what I recall." Lou chirps up. "Also... You- Nah nevermind." Lou shakes his head.

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
Gilbert looks so completely disgusted.

"Wouldn't you bleed a lot if you did something like that though?! I did a movie once where my character ate a knife and then he nearly died from internal bleeding, but I know movies aren't real life. I guess I just wanted to bring that up because I thought I did pretty well in the part."

His disgust turns to nostalgia.

"They would need a sheath or something of course... which I guess, unless we can find one, doesn't give this any viability."

Mec wrote:
Akkordian wrote:

"Night was fairly clear from what I recall." Lou chirps up. "Also... You- Nah nevermind." Lou shakes his head.

Florsy nods to Lou.

"Thank you Lou."

She turns to Carmilla.

"Well?"

Remember us.

"I-" Carmilla wrings her hands together, her brow furrowing. "Clear night or no, I didn't- couldn't... I wasn't able to tell who it was. They were far away and I- I was afraid. I turned and ran as soon as I realized what was happening..."

"Thank you," says Florsy. "See, that wasn't too bad now. If you remember anything else, however small, please, let us know."

"So the knife... I noticed two things about it from the footage. First one, whoever killed Dante seemed to have found it after the jar fell on his head. Could it have been in the jar with the Toad-food?

Second thing is, whoever strung up Myles didn't appear to have stabbed the knife in him yet, the wound is just left open. That's a bit weird, I'd have put the knife in first so no blood spills out. It's not for certain, but it's almost like the mysterious witness was the one to put in the knife, in this case Carmilla..."

The American Dream

“Hey, back off! Carmy didn’t do anything, you clown!” Lilith shouted. “What the Hell, man?”

Florsy gives a giant sigh and places a hand on her head.

"I'm merely stating a possibility, and have even stated that it is not for certain. I don't have enough proof to make a proper accusation, so I won't. Please, calm the fuck down."

[Consider the list of evidence in the main post. Is there evidence from any other chapter that suggests someone other than Kent had the knife (irrelevant evidence has been crossed out)]

Akkordian wrote:
"I-" Carmilla wrings her hands together, her brow furrowing. "Clear night or no, I didn't- couldn't... I wasn't able to tell who it was. They were far away and I- I was afraid. I turned and ran as soon as I realized what was happening..."

"Oh is that right, Miss Hext? You were looking straight at them for the whole scene, and they were in the light..." Gilbert seems to doubt Carmilla.

Lone wrote:
"So the knife... I noticed two things about it from the footage. First one, whoever killed Dante seemed to have found it after the jar fell on his head. Could it have been mixed with the coffee stuff in the jar?"

"Isn't that weird though that your coffee would have a knife in it? I know they sometimes mess things up at the factory, but wouldn't someone have had to put it there?"

The American Dream

“Only a lunatic would put a knife in their coffee beans,” Lilith added helpfully. “I get some of us have a few screws loose, but come on!”

Florsy folds her arms and stares at Carmilla.

"You very well would have seen whoever was stringing up Myles. Yet, why haven't you said anything? Further, it is a definite possibility that the knife has something to do with you. I'm not accusing you of anything... but it's certainly a possibility. So if you wouldn't mind explaining yourself..."

She shoots a look at Lilith.

"And don't get unreasonably angry, okay? All of our lives are at stake!"

The American Dream

“That’s a perfectly reasonable reason to get angry! But fine, whatever...”

WinterCoat wrote:
“Only a lunatic would put a knife in their coffee beans,” Lilith added helpfully. “I get some of us have a few screws loose, but come on!”

"That's what you'd think, but the old knife in the coffee beans trick is more likely than the knife appearing from nowhere, isn't it? It was on the ground in the vision! Detective Linwood or somebody, what do you think the likely method for the knife appearing in the first place was?"

Sock

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"That's what you'd think, but the old knife in the coffee beans trick is more likely than the knife appearing from nowhere, isn't it? It was on the ground in the vision! Detective Linwood or somebody, what do you think the likely method for the knife appearing in the first place was?"

"I think that makes enough sense." Clive nods. "Something about whatever's left being possible, I think? If we can't come up with any better way the knife showed up, then whatever we do have, as unlikely as it seems, must be what happened."

"Whoever killed Dante kept the knife, but that murder might've been chance, or maybe that was just where the killer planned to store their hidden weapon? It doesn't matter much, either way the knife ended up on the floor. Or at least, that's what the video shows us."

"We should also be careful about badgering our witness. While it might've been light enough outside, that doesn't particularly mean that they were able to recall everything."

"However, if she were able to recall the whole scene, but is still keeping her mouth shut, then I think we might actually have been on the wrong track..."

"I mean, the coffee isn't the only place the knife could've been smuggled in." Hubert said, peeved his knife foot theory wasn't being considered. "Didn't Carmilla bring a plain pillow? Did anyone search that?"

ASCEND

“There was also another empty jar right?” Zarmilla asked, “The one that contained all the cockroaches? Whoever brought that stuff on-board would be more suspicious. Like Lilith, or I think Hubert brought all the coffee beans.”

“Also, based on what I saw in the scene, there’s no way Carmilla wouldn’t have seen the killer. Sorry, but that lie’s real flimsy. Something ain’t right there.”

DootDootDoot wrote:
"I mean, the coffee isn't the only place the knife could've been smuggled in." Hubert said, peeved his knife foot theory wasn't being considered. "Didn't Carmilla bring a plain pillow? Did anyone search that?"

"Don't think so. Since Carmilla is certainly lying about what she saw on such a beautiful clear night it's safe to say," He nods his head in Lilith's direction. "She's covering for that one if anything."

"Let's put two and two together here. Carmilla could smuggle the knife. Carmilla must be the witness to the murder, but she's staying quiet about it. And the killer, for some reason that probably makes sense only to her, decided to crucify Myles after killing him."

"Doesn't that sound like someone we know?"

ASCEND

“Only problem is where the knife went after she stabbed Dante,” Zarmilla said, “There had to be something on their person they could stash it away in.”

Planetbox wrote:
“Only problem is where the knife went after she stabbed Dante,” Zarmilla said, “There had to be something on their person they could stash it away in.”

"It could've gone back in the pillow." Hubert shrugged, not explaining anything. "The kitchen had a sink, I think, wash off the blood and smuggle it out the way it came in."
Page 73 of 78 [ 3102 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus