Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 75 of 78[ 3102 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F8: The Machine - Chapter 4 - Elimination MaTopic%20Title

"She's just trying to lead us around in circles, stop listening to her." Hubert said. "We have pretty much all the important facts by now. Lilith did it, maybe Carmilla helped maybe not who cares, Lilith did it!"

The American Dream

DootDootDoot wrote:
"She's just trying to lead us around in circles, stop listening to her." Hubert said. "We have pretty much all the important facts by now. Lilith did it, maybe Carmilla helped maybe not who cares, Lilith did it!"

Lilith smiled at Hubert. That's it, that's all she did.

"Everyone, don't you think you oughta find who brought the knife on board?"

Remember us.

DootDootDoot wrote:

"Lili is innocent!" Carmilla shouts, louder than anyone has heard her get before. "She's not a monster like you people make her out to be!"

"See, that's a lot better already. So, where did you puke it out? We can use this to try and find out who could have taken it."

Florsy holds a joint and very nearly puts it in her mouth, but just about manages to resist.

"...I have to focus, getting high now will only ruin things."

The American Dream

"Eh, no, I'm kind of a monster," she admitted dryly. "I just didn't kill Myles, is all."

Akkordian wrote:
"Lili is innocent!" Carmilla shouts, louder than anyone has heard her get before. "She's not a monster like you people make her out to be!"

"She's killed at least two people, on top of Dante, Alanis, Preston, and probably Val too!" Hubert answered.

The American Dream

DootDootDoot wrote:
Akkordian wrote:

"She's killed at least two people, on top of Dante, Alanis, Preston, and probably Val too!" Hubert answered.

"I'll admit to Dante and Preston, but I have my reasons, you know. The other two weren't me, alright?"

WinterCoat wrote:
"I'll admit to Dante and Preston, but I have my reasons, you know. The other two weren't me, alright?"

"So you did kill Preston!" Hubert yelled.

ASCEND

“What’d you do with his body then?” Zarmilla shouts, “And why the hell would you go around killing people if not for being the mastermind?”

“Also, Dante might have been the word to bring the knife onto the ship I guess,” she adds, almost as an afterthought.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Sock

Clive could be seen holding his head in his hands. It looks like he has a nasty headache.

“God damn, can you all quiet down?!” He tries to shout over Hubert. “We’re not going to get anywhere like this. God...”

Clive takes a deep breath and sits down in a chair or something.

The American Dream

DootDootDoot wrote:
"So you did kill Preston!" Hubert yelled.

Lilith's eye twitched and, for a moment, she looked like she wanted to say something specific, but instead settled on: "Of course I did! That tool put Dante in prison! He's the reason Dante had to live a shit life up until I just killed him, too! And why'd I do that? Because the idiot didn't like my gift of killing that blond-haired pretty boy for him! The guy was actually sad Preston was gone! I just -- I don't get it! So, I killed him. It's really that simple, isn't it Hubie? I'd do anything for my friends, and the only favor I could do for the heartbroken and grief-stricken Dante was reunite him with his little boyfriend. It was the only way to solve a problem I had created, you know?"

Planetbox wrote:
“What’d you do with his body then?” Zarmilla shouts, “And why the hell would you go around killing people if not for being the mastermind?”

“Also, Dante might have been the word to bring the knife onto the ship I guess,” she adds, almost as an afterthought.

"His body... his body... whose body? Preston was roasted like chestnuts on the open fire, and we gave Dante a viking's funeral, didn't we? And check again, Dante didn't supply me the knife. When is this helicopter, or whatever, supposed to kill us all? You guys might run out of time if you aren't careful!"

"So you're saying you and Carm didn't stab Myles' body with the knife? How'd someone else get it from you, then?"

The American Dream

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"So you're saying you and Carm didn't stab Myles' body with the knife? How'd someone else get it from you, then?"

"Correct! You've got some brains in you, huh? And also, how do people receive things? Doesn't something have to happen on another person's end in order for you to receive something?" Lilith asked simply. "It's a shame you and I weren't closer, Cake. Maybe you could've been in on this, too."

Remember us.

Carmilla pouts and turns her head to stare at Lilith with her eyebrow raised.

The American Dream

Akkordian wrote:
Carmilla pouts and turns her head to stare at Lilith with her eyebrow raised.

"The conspiracy, Carmy. Not, y'know, this," she said, gesturing to herself. "You're the only one for me, so don't worry none too much, 'kay? Don't forget our fate."

Remember us.

WinterCoat wrote:
"The conspiracy, Carmy. Not, y'know, this," she said, gesturing to herself. "You're the only one for me, so don't worry none too much, 'kay? Don't forget our fate."

Carmilla giggles under her breath. "Right. Sorry, Lili, you know how I get..."

ASCEND

"Makes the most sense for the knife to be in the container of coffee beans that fell on Dante's head," Zarmilla said, "Then Lilith could've just picked it up off the floor, which seems to be what the video is suggesting. Which could possibly cast suspicion on Hubert, but I dunno..."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Last edited by Planetbox on Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

The American Dream

Lilith gasped. "Not dear, ol' Hubie! I can't believe he'd do something like that -- you're crazy!"

WinterCoat wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Correct! You've got some brains in you, huh? And also, how do people receive things? Doesn't something have to happen on another person's end in order for you to receive something?" Lilith asked simply. "It's a shame you and I weren't closer, Cake. Maybe you could've been in on this, too."

"Yeah, shame," Cake smirked. "So what'd you get out of the deal?"

Sock

Clive gags at the two insane women's romance.

Then he nods at Zarmilla's suggestion. "It'd make sense to me, that bastard is constantly watching his back, anyways. He sure as hell wouldn't want to end up like me, huh?"

"Did you strike Myles first before he could get you? Is that it?"

The American Dream

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Yeah, shame," Cake smirked. "So what'd you get out of the deal?"

"I got to be what everyone wanted me to be: a killer. For once, I finally met society's expectations... but there is a greater purpose than that, you know. I think it's fitting that one of the people I killed was named 'Dante'..." she said vaguely. "Hell is a wonderful place, and I will personally be at the gates to welcome you all. You're all welcome to come to the wedding, too! The deal was easy for me. I was allowed to fly off the handle and have a ball."

Remember us.

Carmilla gasps and reaches forward to gently grasp Lilith's hands. "Oh, Lili, are we really telling them now? I thought we were waiting for a better opportunity?"

Kachu wrote:
Clive gags at the two insane women's romance.

Then he nods at Zarmilla's suggestion. "It'd make sense to me, that bastard is constantly watching his back, anyways. He sure as hell wouldn't want to end up like me, huh?"

"Did you strike Myles first before he could get you? Is that it?"

Hubert groaned. "It's always about me, isn't it? You have killers on the loose, and yet it all comes back to me, doesn't it?!"

"Well, fine. This has gone on long enough. I brought the knife into the sub, inside the coffee. There. One day I went to check on it, it was gone, and now I know what happened to it."

He leaned back on his chair. "So, what now? Are you going to blame me for Dante's death? Not Lilith, who actually killed him, you're gonna blame me for bringing the knife? And then pin Alanis' murder on me too? Is that the plan here?"

The American Dream

Akkordian wrote:
Carmilla gasps and reaches forward to gently grasp Lilith's hands. "Oh, Lili, are we really telling them now? I thought we were waiting for a better opportunity?"

"They want me dead, probably, so why wait, you know?" Lilith answered with a genuine smile. "Even if they don't care, well, I don't really care."

DootDootDoot wrote:
Hubert groaned. "It's always about me, isn't it? You have killers on the loose, and yet it all comes back to me, doesn't it?!"

"Well, fine. This has gone on long enough. I brought the knife into the sub, inside the coffee. There. One day I went to check on it, it was gone, and now I know what happened to it."

He leaned back on his chair. "So, what now? Are you going to blame me for Dante's death? Not Lilith, who actually killed him, you're gonna blame me for bringing the knife? And then pin Alanis' murder on me too? Is that the plan here?"

"For the record, the knife was very tasty. I just want to put that out there."

WinterCoat wrote:

"I hate you."

Sock

DootDootDoot wrote:

"I'm not dense enough to blame the one who brought the knife, no. I think it was stupid to bring such a thing in the first place, but that hardly matters know. Would've been a hell of a lot better if you came clean sooner though, jackass."

Clive lets out a deep breath. "However, that is that, and this is this. Why couldn't you have been the one to kill Myles?"

WinterCoat wrote:

"What the fuck-"

"Ugh, nevermind. You keep at it, I guess. You want a spoon to chew on? I'm sure Gilbert wouldn't mind lending one."

The American Dream

DootDootDoot wrote:
WinterCoat wrote:

"I hate you."

"We're BFFs."

Kachu wrote:
"I'm not dense enough to blame the one who brought the knife, no. I think it was stupid to bring such a thing in the first place, but that hardly matters know. Would've been a hell of a lot better if you came clean sooner though, jackass."

Clive lets out a deep breath. "However, that is that, and this is this. Why couldn't you have been the one to kill Myles?"

"Why could I have been the one to kill him?" Hubert asked. "Burden of proof is on you, buddy. And you have no evidence on me. My only involvement in any of this is that I got my knife stolen."

Remember us.

WinterCoat wrote:
"They want me dead, probably, so why wait, you know?" Lilith answered with a genuine smile. "Even if they don't care, well, I don't really care."

"I'm sure they'll all change their minds. It would be nice to get to know each other better under better circumstances... like after the greatest wedding ceremony ever!" Carmilla matches Lilith's smile, looking positively elated aside from the perpetual bags under her eyes.

The American Dream

Akkordian wrote:
WinterCoat wrote:

"I'm sure they'll all change their minds. It would be nice to get to know each other better under better circumstances... like after the greatest wedding ceremony ever!" Carmilla matches Lilith's smile, looking positively elated aside from the perpetual bags under her eyes.

"I think that would be nice, too..." Lilith said bashfully. "Yeah, it's gonna be a pretty hot wedding..."

Sock

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Why could I have been the one to kill him?" Hubert asked. "Burden of proof is on you, buddy. And you have no evidence on me. My only involvement in any of this is that I got my knife stolen."

"I just didn't do it, believe me!" Clive groans. "You were alone in your room, first off, so there wasn't any neighbours you had to worry about waking up. Though I suppose there's a few issues..."

"Still, I want to know why you kept quiet about it all this time. If your involvement truly ended there there wouldn't be much reason to keep quiet about it."

Kachu wrote:
"I just didn't do it, believe me!" Clive groans. "You were alone in your room, first off, so there wasn't any neighbours you had to worry about waking up. Though I suppose there's a few issues..."

"Still, I want to know why you kept quiet about it all this time. If your involvement truly ended there there wouldn't be much reason to keep quiet about it."

"Well, just look at what's happening now that I came clean. Linwood, I can read the room, a lot of you were just waiting for any reason to jump on me." he answered. "Besides, I had zero reason to kill Alanis anyways. I was finally, finally safe thanks to that security system, and he was just going straight back to death row as soon as we got rescued. I have no motive."

Sock

"Hey, Lilith." Clive tries to get her attention by double posting. "You'd admit to tying Myles up, right? That was you, yeah? Where did you get those towels?"

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Well, just look at what's happening now that I came clean. Linwood, I can read the room, a lot of you were just waiting for any reason to jump on me." he answered. "Besides, I had zero reason to kill Alanis anyways. I was finally, finally safe thanks to that security system, and he was just going straight back to death row as soon as we got rescued. I have no motive."

"Wouldn't that eliminate Kent's motive, as well?" Clive frowns. "If he was safe, why would he go out of his way?"

"Regardless, it hurts to admit but you're right. I can't think of much else... Though it sure as hell wasn't helpful keeping quiet."

The American Dream

Kachu wrote:
"Hey, Lilith." Clive tries to get her attention by double posting. "You'd admit to tying Myles up, right? That was you, yeah? Where did you get those towels?"

"Yeah, I'd admit it if I did it. But I'm not, because I didn't."

Sock

WinterCoat wrote:
Kachu wrote:

"So you're not just being needlessly difficult and crazy? Cool, I guess."

Clive sighs. "Fuckin' hell... Nevermind all that, then."

The American Dream

Kachu wrote:
WinterCoat wrote:
Kachu wrote:

"So you're not just being needlessly difficult and crazy? Cool, I guess."

Clive sighs. "Fuckin' hell... Nevermind all that, then."

"So, you know Hubert brought the knife onto the submarine, right? Was me getting it really so coincidental? And it's polite to return things to their rightful owners, too. Like, if Carmy ever got lost, I'd expect you to return her to me."

Sock

WinterCoat wrote:
"So, you know Hubert brought the knife onto the submarine, right? Was me getting it really so coincidental? And it's polite to return things to their rightful owners, too. Like, if Carmy ever got lost, I'd expect you to return her to me."

Clive lets out a deep breath. Again.

"I'm being stupid. Thank you, though."

"You hear that, Hubie?" Clive approaches the greasy haired lawyer. "You have anything to say to this? Or are you gonna just wave it off as her throwing you under the bus?"

"That'd be kinda believable, actually..."

Kachu wrote:
WinterCoat wrote:

Clive lets out a deep breath. Again.

"I'm being stupid. Thank you, though."

"You hear that, Hubie?" Clive approaches the greasy haired lawyer. "You have anything to say to this? Or are you gonna just wave it off as her throwing you under the bus?"

"That'd be kinda believable, actually..."

"Yeah, obviously she's throwing me under the bus!" the greasy haired lawyer answered. "You know what a biased witness looks like, she's probably just trying to shift the blame on me so Carmilla will just look like a bystander."

The American Dream

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Yeah, obviously she's throwing me under the bus!" the greasy haired lawyer answered. "You know what a biased witness looks like, she's probably just trying to shift the blame on me so Carmilla will just look like a bystander."

"I know what you are in the dark, Hubie. Don't play with fire, 'cause you might get burned," Lilith muttered.

WinterCoat wrote:
"I know what you are in the dark, Hubie. Don't play with fire, 'cause you might get burned," Lilith muttered.

"Shut up! Just shut up!" Hubert yelled, weirdly angry about that specifically. "Stop acting like you're in my head all the time!"
Page 75 of 78 [ 3102 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus