"Yup!" Ryleigh replies concisely. "And, yeah, pretty much. Back home it never really gets cold enough for me to need to wear anything else. Plus, shorts or leggings are comfortable and easy to move around in, so they're even more perfect for me!"Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"Oh, um, yeah, probably... black goes with everything, right?" Tsubasa nodded lightly. "So, uh... shorts or leggings are the usual for you?"
Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (END)
-
Akkordian
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Remember us.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"I see..." Tsubasa nodded again with a little smile. "That makes sense. N-Not much point in wearing stuff that's too hot, huh?"Akkordian wrote:"Yup!" Ryleigh replies concisely. "And, yeah, pretty much. Back home it never really gets cold enough for me to need to wear anything else. Plus, shorts or leggings are comfortable and easy to move around in, so they're even more perfect for me!"Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"Oh, um, yeah, probably... black goes with everything, right?" Tsubasa nodded lightly. "So, uh... shorts or leggings are the usual for you?"
She checked the tag on a pair of leggings before blinking and turning to Ryleigh again. "Oh, uh, I just realized... I never asked where you were from. Uh, sorry..."

-
Akkordian
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Remember us.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"No need to apologize!" Ryleigh says with a smile. "I'm from L.A., born and raised! We live right near the beach, too, but I mentioned that part before."Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"I see..." Tsubasa nodded again with a little smile. "That makes sense. N-Not much point in wearing stuff that's too hot, huh?"
She checked the tag on a pair of leggings before blinking and turning to Ryleigh again. "Oh, uh, I just realized... I never asked where you were from. Uh, sorry..."
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"L.A. ..." Tsubasa repeated, a somewhat confused look in her eyes. "...Oh! Uh, America... r-right?"Akkordian wrote:"No need to apologize!" Ryleigh says with a smile. "I'm from L.A., born and raised! We live right near the beach, too, but I mentioned that part before."Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"I see..." Tsubasa nodded again with a little smile. "That makes sense. N-Not much point in wearing stuff that's too hot, huh?"
She checked the tag on a pair of leggings before blinking and turning to Ryleigh again. "Oh, uh, I just realized... I never asked where you were from. Uh, sorry..."

-
Akkordian
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Remember us.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
Ryleigh giggles and nods. "Yep. Right next to Hollywood, too! Though, it's kinda gross and not as cool as everyone thinks..."Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"L.A. ..." Tsubasa repeated, a somewhat confused look in her eyes. "...Oh! Uh, America... r-right?"
"That reminds me, I never asked where you were from either." She adds, attention deviating slightly as a particular pair of leggings catches her eye.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"Oh, uh, C-Chiba... It's a little east of Tokyo... Japan," she added, probably unnecessarily.
Tsubasa flipped a pair of pants over in her hands. "These should probably fit... There's probably a changing room or something around here, right...?" she asked, glancing around her surroundings.
Tsubasa flipped a pair of pants over in her hands. "These should probably fit... There's probably a changing room or something around here, right...?" she asked, glancing around her surroundings.

-
Akkordian
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Remember us.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"Oooh! You live near Tokyo? That's so cool!"Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"Oh, uh, C-Chiba... It's a little east of Tokyo... Japan," she added, probably unnecessarily.
Tsubasa flipped a pair of pants over in her hands. "These should probably fit... There's probably a changing room or something around here, right...?" she asked, glancing around her surroundings.
"Hm, oh, yeah..." Ryleigh looks around, a pair of leggings in her hands, until she gestures at the back of the clothing store. "There they are!"
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"I-is it?" Tsubasa chuckled as she began walking in the direction Ryleigh pointed. "I mean, I-I've never been there myself, so I don't know how it is or anything..."Akkordian wrote:"Oooh! You live near Tokyo? That's so cool!"Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"Oh, uh, C-Chiba... It's a little east of Tokyo... Japan," she added, probably unnecessarily.
Tsubasa flipped a pair of pants over in her hands. "These should probably fit... There's probably a changing room or something around here, right...?" she asked, glancing around her surroundings.
"Hm, oh, yeah..." Ryleigh looks around, a pair of leggings in her hands, until she gestures at the back of the clothing store. "There they are!"

-
Akkordian
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Remember us.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"I think so." Ryleigh says, stopping in front of the changing rooms. "I've really wanted to visit Japan, like a little vacation, you know? It sounds like it'd be a lot of fun. My hero's not from Tokyo, or Chiba, though. She's from... a place called Osaka, I think."Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"I-is it?" Tsubasa chuckled as she began walking in the direction Ryleigh pointed. "I mean, I-I've never been there myself, so I don't know how it is or anything..."
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"Oh, Osaka? Um, I think that's a ways away... never been there, either, heh..." Tsubasa pushed a bit of her hair back out of her eyes. "It... might be fun to go... yeah..."Akkordian wrote:"I think so." Ryleigh says, stopping in front of the changing rooms. "I've really wanted to visit Japan, like a little vacation, you know? It sounds like it'd be a lot of fun. My hero's not from Tokyo, or Chiba, though. She's from... a place called Osaka, I think."Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"I-is it?" Tsubasa chuckled as she began walking in the direction Ryleigh pointed. "I mean, I-I've never been there myself, so I don't know how it is or anything..."
She shuffled over to the nearest door, pausing in front of it to give Ryleigh a little wave. "W-well, uh... see you in a couple minutes?"

-
Akkordian
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Remember us.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"Yep! Seeya in a bit!" With a wave, Ryleigh pulls open the door to the adjacent changing room and steps inside.Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"Oh, Osaka? Um, I think that's a ways away... never been there, either, heh..." Tsubasa pushed a bit of her hair back out of her eyes. "It... might be fun to go... yeah..."
She shuffled over to the nearest door, pausing in front of it to give Ryleigh a little wave. "W-well, uh... see you in a couple minutes?"
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"Hmm... I dunno..." Tsubasa mumbled to herself after changing into her leggings and stepping out of her room. She looked down at her legs, then over her shoulder to try to see them from behind. "I'm not used to wearing stuff this... skintight..."

-
Akkordian
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Remember us.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
Ryleigh comes out of her changing room a few moments later, letting out a gasp as she steps out. "I think they look good!" She cheers, giving Tsubasa a thumbs up.
She then looks down to admire her own pair: they look like a normal pair of black leggings until about mid-thigh, where the material turns red. There are even white stripes at the top of the red part to help the whole thigh-highs thing they have going. Neat.
"So? What do you think?"
She then looks down to admire her own pair: they look like a normal pair of black leggings until about mid-thigh, where the material turns red. There are even white stripes at the top of the red part to help the whole thigh-highs thing they have going. Neat.
"So? What do you think?"
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"Oh, t-thanks..." Tsubasa scratched her cheek as she eyed her companion's pants. "T-they're nice... cute... look kind of, uh, socky? Hee..."Akkordian wrote:Ryleigh comes out of her changing room a few moments later, letting out a gasp as she steps out. "I think they look good!" She cheers, giving Tsubasa a thumbs up.
She then looks down to admire her own pair: they look like a normal pair of black leggings until about mid-thigh, where the material turns red. There are even white stripes at the top of the red part to help the whole thigh-highs thing they have going. Neat.
"So? What do you think?"

-
Akkordian
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Remember us.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"Thank you! And I know, right? I've never seen leggings like this, but I like them." Ryleigh muses. "Oh, and look, they actually feel kinda like socks, too!" She says, pinching at the mesh-like material where the 'socks' start partway down her thighs.Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"Oh, t-thanks..." Tsubasa scratched her cheek as she eyed her companion's pants. "T-they're nice... cute... look kind of, uh, socky? Hee..."
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"Oh, really...?" Tsubasa reached down and rubbed the sock-looking fabric. "...Huh, it kinda does... Hehe, that's k-kinda neat... Uh, gonna get them...?"

-
Akkordian
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Remember us.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
Ryleigh giggles, nodding. "Yep! How about you? Gonna buy yours?"Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"Oh, really...?" Tsubasa reached down and rubbed the sock-looking fabric. "...Huh, it kinda does... Hehe, that's k-kinda neat... Uh, gonna get them...?"
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"Mm, I-I'm not sure..." Tsubasa hummed as she tugged at a bit of the material covering her thigh. "There's not a lot of room, you know...? K-kind of reminds me of that hero costume I wore..."

-
Akkordian
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Remember us.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"Yeah, that makes sense..." Ryleigh says sagely, nodding her head in agreement. "Maybe sweatpants would be more your thing?"
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"M-maybe... or maybe just some jeans..." Tsubasa shrugged. "I guess I could try both... o-or some tops... geez, there's a lot to making outfits, isn't there...?" she chuckled.Akkordian wrote:"Yeah, that makes sense..." Ryleigh says sagely, nodding her head in agreement. "Maybe sweatpants would be more your thing?"

-
Akkordian
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Remember us.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"Yeah, but, that's part of the fun!"Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"M-maybe... or maybe just some jeans..." Tsubasa shrugged. "I guess I could try both... o-or some tops... geez, there's a lot to making outfits, isn't there...?" she chuckled.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"I-I guess so..." Tsubasa giggled quietly. "Maybe I should... pick a few things to try at once to save trips...?" She took a couple steps back towards the clothing racks before realizing she was still wearing the leggings. "Oh, uh, w-whoops... I should c-change back first, huh..."Akkordian wrote:"Yeah, but, that's part of the fun!"Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"M-maybe... or maybe just some jeans..." Tsubasa shrugged. "I guess I could try both... o-or some tops... geez, there's a lot to making outfits, isn't there...?" she chuckled.
After a quick switch back into her pajamas, she stepped out of her changing room and turned to Ryleigh. "Um, is there anything you wanted to look at...?"

-
Akkordian
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Remember us.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"Hmm..." Ryleigh taps her chin with her finger repeatedly. "Yeah, I might try and look for a new jacket or something. Something that would go good with these leggings."Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"I-I guess so..." Tsubasa giggled quietly. "Maybe I should... pick a few things to try at once to save trips...?" She took a couple steps back towards the clothing racks before realizing she was still wearing the leggings. "Oh, uh, w-whoops... I should c-change back first, huh..."
After a quick switch back into her pajamas, she stepped out of her changing room and turned to Ryleigh. "Um, is there anything you wanted to look at...?"
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"That sounds cool... Uh, mind if I go...? M-Maybe I'll find something for myself..."Akkordian wrote:"Hmm..." Ryleigh taps her chin with her finger repeatedly. "Yeah, I might try and look for a new jacket or something. Something that would go good with these leggings."Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"I-I guess so..." Tsubasa giggled quietly. "Maybe I should... pick a few things to try at once to save trips...?" She took a couple steps back towards the clothing racks before realizing she was still wearing the leggings. "Oh, uh, w-whoops... I should c-change back first, huh..."
After a quick switch back into her pajamas, she stepped out of her changing room and turned to Ryleigh. "Um, is there anything you wanted to look at...?"

-
Akkordian
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Remember us.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
Ryleigh nods and gives Tsubasa a little wave. "Yeah, sure! Good luck!"
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
A look of confusion passed over Tsubasa's face as she raised her hand to wave back before realizing her communication failure. "O-oh, uh, thanks, but... I meant go with you... sorry, heh..." she explained with an embarrassed smile.

-
Akkordian
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Remember us.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"...Oh. Yeah, of course I don't mind if you come with me!" Ryleigh replies cheerily, unsuccessfully covering up her moment of stupidity. Maybe her player should learn how to read, that would be helpful.Franzise Deauxnim wrote:A look of confusion passed over Tsubasa's face as she raised her hand to wave back before realizing her communication failure. "O-oh, uh, thanks, but... I meant go with you... sorry, heh..." she explained with an embarrassed smile.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
Tsubasa didn't seem to be bothered by the brief misunderstanding; she simply looked around for a sign indicating jackets, giggled quietly, and latched on to Ryleigh's arm before beginning to walk her toward their next destination.Akkordian wrote:"...Oh. Yeah, of course I don't mind if you come with me!" Ryleigh replies cheerily, unsuccessfully covering up her moment of stupidity. Maybe her player should learn how to read, that would be helpful.Franzise Deauxnim wrote:A look of confusion passed over Tsubasa's face as she raised her hand to wave back before realizing her communication failure. "O-oh, uh, thanks, but... I meant go with you... sorry, heh..." she explained with an embarrassed smile.

-
Akkordian
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Remember us.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
Ryleigh walks along with Tsubasa, cheeks heating up a bit at the unexpected contact.Franzise Deauxnim wrote:Tsubasa didn't seem to be bothered by the brief misunderstanding; she simply looked around for a sign indicating jackets, giggled quietly, and latched on to Ryleigh's arm before beginning to walk her toward their next destination.
"What if...we got, like, matching jackets?"
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"Matching?" Tsubasa blinked. "Um, I guess...? Don't you usually try to match cl... o-oh! With each other, you mean..." She chuckled out of embarrassment. "Um, yeah, sure... that could be cute..."Akkordian wrote:Ryleigh walks along with Tsubasa, cheeks heating up a bit at the unexpected contact.Franzise Deauxnim wrote:Tsubasa didn't seem to be bothered by the brief misunderstanding; she simply looked around for a sign indicating jackets, giggled quietly, and latched on to Ryleigh's arm before beginning to walk her toward their next destination.
"What if...we got, like, matching jackets?"
On her way to the coats, she walked past a robot without a head that she somehow didn't hear shooting itself earlier. "Creepy..." Tsubasa mumbled, keeping her distance.

-
Akkordian
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Remember us.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"Super cute!" Ryleigh echoes with a nod.Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"Matching?" Tsubasa blinked. "Um, I guess...? Don't you usually try to match cl... o-oh! With each other, you mean..." She chuckled out of embarrassment. "Um, yeah, sure... that could be cute..."
On her way to the coats, she walked past a robot without a head that she somehow didn't hear shooting itself earlier. "Creepy..." Tsubasa mumbled, keeping her distance.
"Geez...do you think Mr. Hugh meant to make all these robots so violent?" She mutters, staring at the robot that Kurt Cobained itself as they walked past.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"I-I doubt it... they were probably reprogrammed to be like that..." Tsubasa sighed. "K-Kinda sad, isn't it...?
"So, um, what kind of jacket did you want to get?" she added once they'd reached the coat racks. "Something light, I'm guessing...?"
"So, um, what kind of jacket did you want to get?" she added once they'd reached the coat racks. "Something light, I'm guessing...?"

-
Akkordian
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Remember us.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"A hoodie or something would be nice..." Ryleigh shrugs. "I'm fine with anything really. If we're gonna match, whatever you prefer works with me!"
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"Oh... umm, well..." Tsubasa hummed; she didn't really have a preference (or idea what to look for) but she didn't say that. Instead, she chewed her lip and paced around the jackets for a bit, examining them and occasionally feeling the arms. Eventually she picked up a red and navy blue windbreaker and flipped it around by the hanger. "S-something like this, maybe...?" she asked, showing Ryleigh.

-
Akkordian
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Remember us.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"Ooh..." Ryleigh feels the sleeves, and then the body of the windbreaker. "Yeah, I like it! The red goes perfectly with these leggings, too!"Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"Oh... umm, well..." Tsubasa hummed; she didn't really have a preference (or idea what to look for) but she didn't say that. Instead, she chewed her lip and paced around the jackets for a bit, examining them and occasionally feeling the arms. Eventually she picked up a red and navy blue windbreaker and flipped it around by the hanger. "S-something like this, maybe...?" she asked, showing Ryleigh.
"And my eyes."
-
NIKI_4829
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:14 pm
- Custom Title: BEECH
- Location: at least 3 light years away
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"Hmm... what to do?" Myrion had been walking around the mall for a while, until he was violently distracted by the nail polish display window of a salon. He gawked at the neatly organised bottles for at least 5 minutes before the Mike As working there noticed and basically dragged him inside with certain rage.
And he... had fun?
And he... had fun?
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"Your eyes..." Tsubasa murmured, her eyes drifting from the jacket to Ryleigh's face and back. "Y-yeah, I guess it does..." she chuckled softly. "Red and blue and green... huh... h-hopefully it looks okay with my eyes..."Akkordian wrote:"Ooh..." Ryleigh feels the sleeves, and then the body of the windbreaker. "Yeah, I like it! The red goes perfectly with these leggings, too!"Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"Oh... umm, well..." Tsubasa hummed; she didn't really have a preference (or idea what to look for) but she didn't say that. Instead, she chewed her lip and paced around the jackets for a bit, examining them and occasionally feeling the arms. Eventually she picked up a red and navy blue windbreaker and flipped it around by the hanger. "S-something like this, maybe...?" she asked, showing Ryleigh.
"And my eyes."

-
Akkordian
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Remember us.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
"Hm..." Ryleigh stares at Tsubasa's eyes intently. "I think it'll look great." She adds after a long, silent moment, smiling.Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"Your eyes..." Tsubasa murmured, her eyes drifting from the jacket to Ryleigh's face and back. "Y-yeah, I guess it does..." she chuckled softly. "Red and blue and green... huh... h-hopefully it looks okay with my eyes..."
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
Tsubasa felt her face warming up as she was stared down. "Oh... r-really...?" she finally uttered. "Um... well then... I, uh... o-one way to find out, huh...? Heh..."
She handed the jacket she was holding off to Ryleigh and picked an identical one, then pulled it on over her jammies. "H-how do I look...?" she asked with a little spin on her heel.
She handed the jacket she was holding off to Ryleigh and picked an identical one, then pulled it on over her jammies. "H-how do I look...?" she asked with a little spin on her heel.

-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)
When everyone was doing whatever at a non-specific point in time before the story started to get serious again, Cups assembled everyone in front of the Museum of Fun. Everyone was more on-edge than usual, for some reason. Luke was drinking a bottle of whiskey, but Adel blinked in his general direction all weird and fucked up, so he threw the bottle on the ground and murdered a family of slipper-wearing-roaches.
Cups explained that it was time to have a very stressful, painful, and FUN time.
Everyone was feeling super aggressive…
Cups explained that it was time to have a very stressful, painful, and FUN time.
Spoiler: Terrific Tournament
Spoiler: Base Stats
Spoiler: Archetypes
Spoiler: Training
Spoiler: Potential Items
Spoiler: Example of a Completed Character
Spoiler: Extra Notes
Last edited by WinterCoat on Mon May 11, 2020 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.