Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 114 of 115[ 4579 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F1 - Chapter 6 Daily Life?Topic%20Title

Shy guy

A sharp tone rang out as Sakura slapped Sonny angrily. "He's been through enough. Leave him be." She then went to help Jay up.

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

This time, Jay grabbed Sonny's arm as he went down. Then saw Sakura slapping him and grabbed for her arm too.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

A slightly shorter and somehwat bulkier young man walked around, grumbling and tapping his rake on the ground. His thick, messy hair was of a sharp scarlet tone, matching his mahogany-colored eyes.

He seemed to be wearing a typical farmer's outfit, and could be seen poking his rake at the walls, grumbling loudly.

"A-Another one..." Ryuji said in disbelief.

He turned to the others and whispered, "A-Are you guys attacking Sonny? I-I can beat him up if you need me to."

"Uh...this is awkward." Collin remarked looking at the scene Sonny made. "I'm not going to help you people, if only not to make things worse."

Using the leverage to pull himself back to standing up, Jay decided to walk out of range of Sonny's uncontrollable arms. Seeing a new fellow coming in, Jay asked, "Excuse me, sir? Are you... looking for something? Someone? Who are you?"
100% pure Joy.

Slezak wrote:
Using the leverage to pull himself back to standing up, Jay decided to walk out of range of Sonny's uncontrollable arms. Seeing a new fellow coming in, Jay asked, "Excuse me, sir? Are you... looking for something? Someone? Who are you?"

"Huh?" The young man spoke in a country twang, his face lighting up. "Why, I'm none other than Grayson Brown! People like to call me the Ultimate Farmer, y'see..." He tips his hat. "And who might you be, pal?"

A new dawn.

Daniel watched, again feeling concern bubble up inside him. He decided not to interfere though, seeing that Sonny had it coming by now. Instead, he turned to the newcomer. "Hello, Grayson - hope you don't mind me calling you that. I'm Daniel Elwyn."

Jay rushed over to shake the young country boy's hand, "Jay Slezak, Ultimate Wordsmith. Um... pardon me asking, but do you have a sister named Susan?"
100% pure Joy.

Grayson gave a wide grin to Daniel. "Nice to meetcha, Danny boy!" He pauses and scratches his head sheepishly. "..'It alright if I call you that?"

He then turns to Jay, his expression suddenly stone-cold. "S-Susan...? H-how do you know her...? It's been so long...Where is she?!" Grayson looks around frantically.

1000% Knight

Slezak wrote:
Jay began listing off the others' names and talents, "Sonny Copperfield, Ultimate Bookworm.
Daniel Elwyn, Ultimate Social Psychologist.
Collin Reed, Ultimate... something.
Karemo Shinda, Ultimate... something else.
Collin? Karemo? Can we get your talents? And is that everyone new?"

"I'm the Ultimate Sister," Karemo giggled. "Let me know if you ever need anything, onii-chan~"
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

A new dawn.

Quote:
Grayson gave a wide grin to Daniel. "Nice to meetcha, Danny boy!" He pauses and scratches his head sheepishly. "..'It alright if I call you that?"

Although slightly taken aback by the new nickname, he smiled back and said, "I don't mind. It's nice to meet you as well."

TheLetterF wrote:
He then turns to Jay, his expression suddenly stone-cold. "S-Susan...? H-how do you know her...? It's been so long...Where is she?!" Grayson looks around frantically.

"U-um..." Jay stammered, realizing he'd just backed himself into a corner right quick, "She was here! She went to summer school with us... left halfway through though. I'm... sorry, I don't know where she went."

Bad Player wrote:
Slezak wrote:
Jay began listing off the others' names and talents, "Sonny Copperfield, Ultimate Bookworm.
Daniel Elwyn, Ultimate Social Psychologist.
Collin Reed, Ultimate... something.
Karemo Shinda, Ultimate... something else.
Collin? Karemo? Can we get your talents? And is that everyone new?"

"I'm the Ultimate Sister," Karemo giggled. "Let me know if you ever need anything, onii-chan~"

"Oooh, I've always wanted a sister!" Jay exclaimed, clapping his hands together, "Wait... you mean familial sister, not religious sister, right?"
100% pure Joy.

"So...you ready for Summer School? I'd have rather stayed back at the farm, but Ma an' Pa insisted.." He sighs. "An' to think Susan came here as a student...only to run off as soon as I get here." Grayson frowns. "Guess I should've seen it comin..."

1000% Knight

"That's right. I'm the Ultimate Sister, not the Ultimate Nun~"
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Happy Maria

"Sorry guys", Sonny moaned apologetically. "I have a problem with that. My hands tend to move all over the place, you see." He looked towards the farmer with curiousity. "Interesting. Wouldn't think someone of your profession would really come to Hope's Peak. You've missed...quite a lot, though."

Socot wrote:
"Sorry guys", Sonny moaned apologetically. "I have a problem with that. My hands tend to move all over the place, you see." He looked towards the farmer with curiousity. "Interesting. Wouldn't think someone of your profession would really come to Hope's Peak. You've missed...quite a lot, though."

"Well, I s'pose all kinds of folk come to Hope's Peak!" He then scratches his chin. "Huh, I guess I did...Hey, what talents do y'all have, anyways?"

Happy Maria

Sonny gestured towards the others. "Oh, well...so far we have me, the Ultimate Bookworm. Then we have Jay the Wordsmith, Sakura the Origami Girl, Matt the technophile, Ryuji the actor, Karemo the...Sister, Daniel the Psychologist, and Reed the Lucky Student."

He rubbed his chin. "Well, when you pit it like that, I guess all of us are equally abnormal." He jumped. "Oh, and there are others here. We just....don't know where.

Bad Player wrote:
"That's right. I'm the Ultimate Sister, not the Ultimate Nun~"

"W-what exactly does that talent entail?"

Happy Maria

Sonny yawned. "Well, we can talk about that later. Right now, I'm feeling pretty hungry. Has the cafeteria opened yet? Let's go grab a snack and then we'll talk things out."

ASCEND

Suddenly, the relatively calm discussion is interrupted by an extremely loud horn-like sound, at a volume that is completely inappropriate for an indoor environment. Upon looking towards the source of the noise, the group sees a boy blowing into a large, orange vuvuzela. He is wearing extremely colorful clothes as well as a football helmet that looks to be far too large for his head.

The boy throws his vuvuzela to the ground with a loud clang, and then raises his other hand into the air, upon which is a large foam hand with “You’re #1.” written on it bold white lettering. Then, at a volume only slightly softer than the vuvuzela, shouts, “WOOO! YEAH! KEEP IT UP! SHARE THOSE TALENTS! GO GO GO!”

{{what am I doing}}
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"I-I'm getting scared..." whined Ryuji nervously.

Shy guy

"It'll be fine, Ryuji. Don't give up now - I think this may be it. I think we may be able to escape soon. I just need to find the right opportunity..." Sakura said, glancing around the room as though such an opportunity would magically manifest at her words.

ASCEND

CaptainPancakes wrote:

The boy, seeing the fear in the teen's eyes was touched on a deep emotional level. He held his comically large foam hand to his chest, a single tear falling from his eye, and shouted, "NO! You can't be scared! You have to be A MAN! You have to FIGHT! You have to RISE!" He glared straight at Ryuji, and continued, "YOU HAVE TO BE THE STRONGEST YOU THAT YOU CAN BE!"
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Planetbox wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:

The boy, seeing the fear in the teen's eyes was touched on a deep emotional level. He held his comically large foam hand to his chest, a single tear falling from his eye, and shouted, "NO! You can't be scared! You have to be A MAN! You have to FIGHT! You have to RISE!" He glared straight at Ryuji, and continued, "YOU HAVE TO BE THE STRONGEST YOU THAT YOU CAN BE!"

"E-eek!" Ryuji yelped, cowering behind the others.

"Everyone, stop!" Flo Yates came bursting into the room. Battered, bruised, but very much alive.

"Arthur, where's Arthur…" she looked around at the many students. But alas, no Arthur. "Oh no… so he's done it."

She turned to the survivors.

"Umm… hi guys. I… guess I got some explaining to do. Yeah… turns out I'm not dead. I was trapped in SiRReN's room and only just got out."

She addressed Monokuma now.

"Class trial, now! The truth, we still have yet to find it!"

"What the...alright, all of you get out of here! Shoo!" Monokuma beat away the newcomers with a broom, leaving only the 4, now 5 survivors.

"Hmm, you want to finish this. Alright, let's finish this. Let's go...for the final class trial."

(Only the survivors can post now)

Last edited by JesusMonroe on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

"F-Flo?!" Ryuji yelled in surprise, running over for a hug. "Y-you're not dead!!"

"Welcome to the class trial... I'm just confused as everyone else so I guess I'll let flabby over there head this one"
Re: Danganronpa F1 - Chapter 6 Class TrialTopic%20Title

"Alright, so the truth, the case, everything, we'll solve it here." Flo looked around at all the empty podiums. "Five of us… we will end this together."

"I guess I'll start with my testimony. Me and Arthur set up a plan. He was supposed to fake his death, and I would play the role of mastermind. I-I was to be executed for a murder that never happened. But while I set everyone off with those cookies, he knocked me out. I woke up in a garbage bag in SiRReN's room. I couldn't check my handbook for a while, he must've nicked one of my EMPs too."

"W-what?" Ryuji said in surprise. "H-how did you manage to trick Monokuma? He should have noticed Arthur knocking you out."

"A-and that means we executed Arthur falsely?! N-no one died!"

"Uh-huh." Flo nodded. She took out an EMP. "These things, let me tell you… They kept us hidden from Monokuma. Back when we had the talent swap thing, I was lucky enough to get Matt's technophile talent. I made a bunch of these while I could. Oh, and also…"

She took out SiRReN's handbook.

"Yeah, Jay gave it to me before the second trial started. I've had it ever since. The plan was, the fake victim would hide in SiRReN's room. Y'know, just in case our own room's got investigated, it was safer. However, I was trapped there, i couldn't find her handbook for a good while."

"B-but! We saw your body! And all of the blood! Was Arthur even the origami killer..?"

"D-do my eyes not deceive me...? Fl-Flo! Oh my goodness, gorgeous Flo! Y-you're alive!" Jay exclaimed in exasperation. He ran over to her and gave her a big hug, just to make sure she was real. "Fa... faking your own death huh? That's clever and all, but... then what was the body we saw!? You were cut to pieces! Your head! Your... head... it wasn't bruised at all, but Monokuma said it was the healing factor of the poison... I'm just glad one of the deaths wasn't real...!"
100% pure Joy.

"Th-thanks Jay," said Flo. She pet him on the head. "Err, I have a disc on me. Me and Arthur recorded it before… Monomi, can we get a dvd player?"

That was all the encouragement Jay needed. He almost flew back to his own podium. His eyes now flared with a renewed burning passion. "Okay, I have no idea what I'm doing, but then again I never have, so let's do this!" Jay called out, preparing himself for what was to come.
100% pure Joy.

"Sure thing!" Monomi ran into the next room and grabbed a small computer monitor

"Teehee, oh Jay. Yes, I'm really happy you guys managed to solve the case the way Arthur intended. Ah." Monomi quietly poked a portable dvd player at Flo.

"Thanks Monomi. Alright here we go."

------

The camera turns on. Arthur takes a seat on his bed next to Flo.

FLO: So, this it. Our “confession” video. Oh this is so weird! Arthur, you talk.

ARTHUR: Yeah, right. So this is our explanation for what going to happen leading up to, during and after the “murder”.

FLO: Arthur approached me about being able to end the game during the… what? The third trial?

ARTHUR: Just after the second, actually.

FLO: Right. Anyway, so we had the idea that we needed to get Monokuma to break his own rules in order to end the game. There was no other way, unless we could bore Monokuma somehow. Which… doesn’t seem likely.

ARTHUR: To that end, near the beginning of the trial for Crimson’s murder, I goaded Monokuma into adding a rule that I might one day be able to use against him. But in order to put it into motion, I needed help. I needed someone to die. More specifically, I needed a person to appear dead, and Monokuma to execute the person he believes killed him.

FLO: We’ll leave the punchline for later, but… Unfortunately, this means I’ll have to die.

Arthur looks down at his hands.

ARTHUR: Are you really sure you want to do this? You need to die, and there’s nothing I can do to talk you out of it?

FLO (solemnly): Yes. There’s no other way around it.

ARTHUR: But in a way, it’ll be me that’s killing you.

FLO: We talked about this. You know why it has to be you.

ARTHUR (softly): I know. I’ll do it, if that’s what you want.

FLO: Good. I’m glad you trust me with your body.

ARTHUR: Anyway, the lynchpin of our plan is in the pyramid. It houses the corpses of all of our fallen classmates, I think. Monokuma has given us the run of the place because I said I’d commit murder. But the sarcophagi that hold our fallen classmates were locked. But Monokuma didn’t count on my skills--

Arthur holds up a lockpick

FLO: Anyway, I’ll leave it to Arthur to set up the crime scene way before the fact, then once it’s set up, Arthur will set up the crime scene so that it’s impossible to think anything other than that he’s dead. Like a bawse.

She nudges Arthur.

FLO: Come on, Arthur-- that’s your cue!

Arthur appears to be jostled.

ARTHUR: R-Right. I’ll have used a corpse from the tomb in the pyramid-- another male from our class. I don’t think I’ll have the stomach to actually cut the body up myself, but I can at least use the refuse to make it appear as if they had been cut up by the machine. With a little bit of creative make-up artistry, I can make the wounds appear as if they could’ve been made by the disposal machine.

ARTHUR: Some time tomorrow, Flo will fake as if she’s poisoned all of us. We’ll all go to Door 5, where I’ll find Flo, and she’ll use an EMP on me to knock out whatever in my body monitors my vitals, and then I’ll beat a hasty exit.

FLO: Anyway, then I’ll feed Monokuma the story about how I’ve killed Arthur by lethal injection, and then cut up his body to make it appear as though he’s gone through the garbage disposal unit. I’ll set up the trash bags and put fake blood, and parts of a corpse just to give the machine the correct sound, like its grinding up a body.

ARTHUR nodded.

FLO: And then I’ll go to the trial, and convince all of you that I’m the killer. Monokuma will confirm that I’m the blackened, and he’ll execute me.

ARTHUR: Some time later, hopefully not soon after, I’ll make my presence known. And then it’ll be clear that Monokuma killed Flo, someone who was neither the blackened, nor broke any rules. He’ll have directly killed someone who is neither the blackened nor a rule-breaker when he executes Flo. Monokuma will have broken one of his own rules, and this, I think, is our best, maybe only, shot at ending the game. We have to take it. We can’t continue to live in here like this, but more than that, we absolutely can’t let Monokuma bring in more students… You all must understand this. And I’m not going let Monokuma make me forget any of you. The rules here are what give Monokuma his power, and I think that once he’s broken a rule, he’ll be no more powerful than any of the students.

FLO (frowning): Oh… stop getting so heavy. This is my goodbye, and you’re gonna get me and everyone watching all sad and stuff.

ARTHUR (nodding): Like I do…

FLO: We’re going to become Monokuma’s Ultimate Despair! End his game and bring him to an end! It’s cause to celebrate. You’ll get to see tomorrow from outside this place! Don’t fret about me.

Arthur smiles weakly

ARTHUR: Of course you’re correct.

FLO: Anyway, that’s the end of our broadcast day! Goodbye, and take care.

Flo nudges Arthur again.

FLO: Stop being a downer! Say goodnight!

ARTHUR (weakly): Arthur signing out for the final time. Goodnight.

Arthur motions to turn off the camera, but Flo suddenly pushes him out of view.

FLO: But if there’s one thing I will regret, it’s that I won’t be in the courtroom to see Monokuma self destruct or his head explode or whatever’s going to come to him. Flo. Signing Out.

ARTHUR: Ow, Flo! What the f”

Flo turns off the camera.

Last edited by Lone on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

"T-That's...something," Ryuji sighed. "Y-You two did this all for us..?"

Ryuji turned to Monokuma. "Regardless, Monokuma had broken his own rule anyways. Arthur did not kill Flo, but he was executed. Y-You're going to have to respond to this you know!"

"Uh-huh," said Flo. She held an emp in her hand. "You broke your own rules, either punish yourself or we'll start breaking them too."

Flo suddenly remembered something.

"Oh, there was another video Arthur left behind. But he encrypted it with a password, he never told me it."

She booted up the disc and a screen displayed:

Password: ---------
Page 114 of 115 [ 4579 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus