Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 610 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613 ... 639  Next

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Currently feeling pretty good. Got a promotion a couple days back. Tomorrow I'm going to get some stuff checked, and then it starts next week.

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

My passport came two days ago! All I have to do is pack at the end of the month and buy a few things for my trip and I'll be set for Canada! <3
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Been playing Friday the 13th on my PS4. So far a lot of fun playing it. Wish though I dont get bullshitted when i play Jason like I did earlier where one of the Counselors glitched inside one of the hiding spots, and I couldn't interact with it. :viola:

One of the big spoilers in Moana was so bleeding obvious, I'm wondering why they even considered to treat it like a spoiler.

Spoiler: Big Moana Spoiler
The fact that Te Ka is actually Te Fiti, after her heart has been stolen. Excuse me, it's a pretty common thing to occur in media: if your heart (or something equally valuable) is stolen/removed from you, you are BOUND to turn evil. Heck, I want to call her a KH Heartless, just for the heck of it.

C-A

I've been spending money on Magic the Gathering cards lately. I'm trying to build up my current AND build a whole new one. It's going to be blue and I'm not sure what other color... maybe green.
I surprised my boyfriend and bought him a card he really wanted. :edgey:

He has SOOOOO many plans for my visit. Mostly for my birthday and I'm so excited. <3

Happy Maria

The last two days have involved me settling in after my promotion. New schedule and evening. Work starts on Monday.

Today I'm seeing Wonder Woman with the Broseph. I'm excited.

The new Power Rangers movie made Billy autistic. Because he's an intelligent geek, so of course he must be autistic! :ron:

C-A

Happy Maria

Saw the new Transformers movie trailer today. Looks super dull. Also I think some of the ads repeated during the interval. Two of them were about Tobacco for some reason and were super grotesque. The movie was good.

Also I finished the popcorn during the first half and the soda during the second. I only got the soda during the interval. And I had two burgers beforehand. Yeesh, I am an eating machine.

Stupid German birthday songs stuck in my head! Argh!

C-A

Happy Maria

Summer is really getting to me. I had to move to a much cooler room just to survive today. Everyone's sweating bullets at this point.

Gettin' Old!

Sounds like someone was shooting at Republicans during their baseball practice in America.

Hope folks are all OK. Worried its politically motivated. Didn't think the atmosphere would be heated enough to cause this.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
Sounds like someone was shooting at Republicans during their baseball practice in America.

Hope folks are all OK. Worried its politically motivated. Didn't think the atmosphere would be heated enough to cause this.

My dad told me about it once I woke up. Seeing as the shooter was an old man, I wouldn't be surprised if it was because they are fed up with the attacks on their social security.

Pierre wrote:

You think?

C-A

Happy Maria

Work was fun today. Really got that great adrenaline rush when I figured stuff out

Overheard some coworkers talking about some stuff I can't even post here because I think it violates the no NSFW stuff rule here. They were supposed to be doing work too. And I know that they hadn't finished it yet. Good grief

Been into my hero academia recently. Really good anime both sub and dubbed. All caught up to the manga :grossberg:

In exactly 2 weeks I'll be on my way to Canada. I'm so excited. I'm gonna spend two whole weeks with my boyfriend and his friends. :edgey:
I've been battling a summer cold for a week or so and I'm finally getting better. It hasn't stopped me from working so I'll have a good amount of money for my trip. ^^

Happy Maria

Feeling a bit tired, as well as sick. Can't go to work tomorrow :(

Also finished ZTD. Man what a game

Gettin' Old!

Southern Corn wrote:
Feeling a bit tired, as well as sick. Can't go to work tomorrow :(

Also finished ZTD. Man what a game

Good? Bad?

There wasn't much I liked about ZTD.

Except that it made me look at Back to the Future in a whole new light.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Happy Maria

Good. But it was the worst ZE imo. Mehhh

Not to say it didn't have any good moments though. In fact some moments were more emotionally engaging than VLR

Woah it's been a minute since I've been here.

Beat P5, fucking excellent game.

I graduated, so that's kinda cool.

That's probably it for me. I'm on discord now, so here's my discord tag if ya wanna chat. #5632

I'm way more active on there.

Happy Maria

Congrats, Builder! No longer just a 'kid', are you?

Ace Explorer

I mean, I technically graduated before I became an adult.
...Summer birthdays were a pain back then.
Well? Are we going or what?

Happy Maria

Forgot that I put on the front button on my shirt today and paid for it a lot. Sweaty as hell

Weee just 10 more days until I see my boo! (Technically 11 because I leave the 1st and I'll see him the 2nd), but I'm still so excited! Yesterday I was supposed to work 5 hours but 2 people did a NC/NS and I volunteered to stay until closing. More money for my trip, yay~ Also I've lost a lot of weight since I the beginning of this year. I'm so happy.

Very disappointed with the free jason that was given to use as an apology for the launch problems with Friday The 13th. didn't like the fact it was just a skin for the original Jason. The music for it is cool, but a shame you can only hear if you're the camp counselor. Also they should have given Retro NES Jason his own slot with customized kill methods instead of just plastering on the skin on the other one. Its still cool hearing the retro theme when he is chasing you around, but he could have done it better.

High level play

Hey guys I managed to remember my password after a couple of tries! Guess I'll start dropping by every now and then again. I haven't been able to catch up on what's different, but eh I'll manage.

Man my life changed a lot over the last year (or how long am I gone again?). I unfortunately didn't get my masters degree at the University. Long story short: Way too much (hard) work and not enough time to do it, which caused me to slip up 2 times too much. Nowadays, I work around 32 hours a week now in a logistics company in evening shifts, so I'm pretty much earning a full time salary with quite some free time to spend it.

Also Dawny I noticed you're in a much better spot than when I last saw your messages here. That's pretty neat!

For me personally it's been a rough year though. Although my job pays well and I don't dislike the work, but it's not what I studied for. I feel like I'm underachieving, while friends and family keep moving forward in life. It's a weird kind of anxiety which feels like it hit pretty hard, but at the same time I feel like I shouldn't complain because I do have a stable income, roof over my head etc.

Anyway it's nice to hear from all of you again.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

Happy Maria

Went to get some gifts for my brother's birthday yesterday. He turns 24 today which is pretty cool. Got him a chess set and 2 sets of playing cards.

Also tried waffles yesterday. Pretty meh, but the maple syrup was delish. And while we're on the subject of food, coconut chocolate is freaking delicious. I dunno why everyone hates it so much.

Gettin' Old!

Sjibbey wrote:
Hey guys I managed to remember my password after a couple of tries! Guess I'll start dropping by every now and then again. I haven't been able to catch up on what's different, but eh I'll manage.

Man my life changed a lot over the last year (or how long am I gone again?). I unfortunately didn't get my masters degree at the University. Long story short: Way too much (hard) work and not enough time to do it, which caused me to slip up 2 times too much. Nowadays, I work around 32 hours a week now in a logistics company in evening shifts, so I'm pretty much earning a full time salary with quite some free time to spend it.

Also Dawny I noticed you're in a much better spot than when I last saw your messages here. That's pretty neat!

For me personally it's been a rough year though. Although my job pays well and I don't dislike the work, but it's not what I studied for. I feel like I'm underachieving, while friends and family keep moving forward in life. It's a weird kind of anxiety which feels like it hit pretty hard, but at the same time I feel like I shouldn't complain because I do have a stable income, roof over my head etc.

Anyway it's nice to hear from all of you again.

Nice to see ya back Sir Jibbey!

And yeah it sounds pretty rough. I hope I don't fail my masters as well. It takes up so much time to do everything but I just hope I can pull it all together for this last few steps.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I have curtains! Proper, dark curtains that keep the sunlight and heat out of my west-facing room! Finally!! After a few years of just having these dumb, flimsy creme-colored ones that keep the sun off my screens okay, but sucks at heat and being in an oven-like room in summer, I HAVE CURTAINS! Yes, it's fucking dark in my room right now, but I don't care. I can get my room cool!

C-A

Sjibbey wrote:
Also Dawny I noticed you're in a much better spot than when I last saw your messages here. That's pretty neat.

Hey, thanks for noticing! Things have been fantastic lately. Yesterday marked one year since I started working at my job. So I'm really proud of myself. It's nice to see you back. :edgey:

I just bought gifts for my cousin. Her birthday is in August but I can have my aunt hold the gifts until then. I bought her a Sailor Jupiter plush and Sailor Moon purse. She's had her eye on it since it was released. I also bought her a game from her steam wish list. If she streams tonight I think she may play it so that's exciting. I also bought my sister a game from her wish list as well.
I bought myself a Guts (KILL la KILL) beach towel for my trip to Canada. I just love really big towels. XD

Hoping to go back to college once more in the Fall. Still nervous though that I might not get accepted with what happened back in my old college before I got kicked out.

I have a heatrash! Aaaargh!

C-A

Happy Maria

This joke is so forced on so many levels it's actually kind of hilarious how dumb it is

Thx Unilad

My problem is mainly there are only like 3 questions which kind of look like they come from an actual exam.
Signature loading, please wait...

In Justice We Trust

The first question is a trick question; Napoleon didn't die in battle unless you take the phrase "lost a battle with cancer" literally (though I recall there being some evidence in favor of someone poisoning him).
I'll always love you, Max.

Those exam questions are awesome. Ask questions in a dumb way or with ambiguous situations, you will get smartass answers.

I'm watching a walkthrough of Tomb Raider and can I just say that Lara seems incredibly dumb in the beginning? Pulling a metal bar out of the side of her body that pierced it would have her bleed out within minutes. And I feel sick to my stomach that she goes to hunt deer. Which, given the situation and condition she is when she has to do it, seems to be the worst choice to be to obtain 'food'.

C-A

Happy Maria

Yep, pretty much. The first question is untrue, and most of the others don't even really look like they would EVER come in a test.

Seriously, what kind of exam asks how to lift an elephant with one hand or what you can't eat for breakfast or what looks like half an apple? And what the hell are the answers even supposed to really be then?

That's kinda why I find it hilarious, really.

CatMuto wrote:
I'm watching a walkthrough of Tomb Raider and can I just say that Lara seems incredibly dumb in the beginning? Pulling a metal bar out of the side of her body that pierced it would have her bleed out within minutes. And I feel sick to my stomach that she goes to hunt deer. Which, given the situation and condition she is when she has to do it, seems to be the worst choice to be to obtain 'food'.

I finished that game so many times. Oh boy are you in for a trip. She's always tripping everywhere and a simple stroll along a mountain turns into a mudslide into an ocean, trying to navigate away from broken poles and walls you need to blast through with your shotgun. -___- Not to mention the annoying parachute bit where the controls are inverted.

Also you get trophies for killing 10 big animals, 10 medium sized animals, and 10 small animals. It's pretty sad.

Dawny wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

I finished that game so many times. Oh boy are you in for a trip. She's always tripping everywhere and a simple stroll along a mountain turns into a mudslide into an ocean, trying to navigate away from broken poles and walls you need to blast through with your shotgun. -___- Not to mention the annoying parachute bit where the controls are inverted.

Also you get trophies for killing 10 big animals, 10 medium sized animals, and 10 small animals. It's pretty sad.

I finished watching the walkthrough. By god, the plot is so STUPID.
I don't recall, were previous Tomb Raider games also full of supernatural elements? Especially the 'revelations' going on are just... okay, I played the first few Tomb Raider games and a little bit of Legend. With Legend, I recall there being some... scene where child Lara talks about being in a cold place? I don't recall, it's been years. And then she's, boom, in the whole tomb raiding thing.

The part where you do raid all the (optional) tombs are pretty neat. Puzzles to navigate through them, but they seem pretty dang short. And not that many, so the actual tomb raiding part of tomb raider is... barely there. Instead, you focus on the plot, which I already said is dumb. Final Fantasy X levels of obvious plot twists.

Also, Lara is dumb when it comes to survival. She gets stabbed by a metal bar through her side and her first idea is to pull it out and not bandage it up. Lady, you would have bled out within minutes. Gets soaked and makes a fire to warm up, but doesn't take the clothes off to let them dry. Hypthermia, hello.

Spoiler: Tomb Raider 2013 Plot
Their expiditon is all for finding out about Yamatai and Sun Queen Himiko. They get to an island with markings of suns and WONDER WHO IT IS THEY ARE WORSHIPPING HERE?

Sam is a descendant of Sun Queen Himiko. And yet they keep wondering why the insane cult WANTS TO KIDNAP SAM?

Himiko being the Sun Queen talked about is so freaking obvious. Again, it was your damn reason for going here. "But, Himiko was the first Sun Queen, not the last". Uh, Lara, did you forget the stormguard's letter saying "The First and Last Queen"? Idiot.

Oh, and the characters who die? Eh. Yeah. Whatever. Loses its shock very fast.

C-A

Yes, it's 2:15 PM and I only now got up. I have good reason for that.
Around 2 AM, I heard my bed clunking on the left like it was going to fall - something similar happened on the right side earlier. Since I didn't want to risk falling mid-sleep, I slept on the couch. Not the most comfortable way to sleep, but hey. And at 7 AM, when my mom got up, I went and took my bed apart, swept and mopped the floor where it was and am now sleeping on a matress on the floor. So, I basically caught up on the sleep I lost last night.
A new bed was planned, anyway.

C-A
Page 610 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus