Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 609 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612 ... 639  Next

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

I woke up with a headache, though it's not fön. I also sometimes have waist/kidney pain after drinking something - stops after five minutes of absolute pain agony. Can blood tests check your kidney levels? I know they can check the liver...

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
I woke up with a headache, though it's not fön. I also sometimes have waist/kidney pain after drinking something - stops after five minutes of absolute pain agony. Can blood tests check your kidney levels? I know they can check the liver...

C-A

There are two types of tests for your Kidney. One is to check if you have a disease, and what it could be. That's called a GFR test.

The other is checking a urine sample, which can tell you if your Kidney is filtering properly. That's called an ACR test.

Source

Happy Maria

Today's the last day of work for the month. Hooray!

Edit: And already the day's over. Neato. We started a new round of UNO today. Highlights were me putting down a wild card a story the last card to subvert his expectations, the part where I made him take 12 cards, and the end where refused to admit I won, and left without giving me my well earned 6 points,dammit!

lol sore loser

I called my mom Awesome Mom for today. (Accidentally did that last week, too, cause we both got confused about the date)

C-A

Happy Maria

Is it Mother's Day where you live,Cat?

You know, a Mario game!

I think Mother's Day is the same day no matter where you live. Not sure though. It might be like Thanksgiving, where Americans celebrate in in November, but here in Canada we celebrate it in October. To me, October makes more sense, since it's closer to the time of harvest, but what do I know? :ron:
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Happy Maria

Actually,no. It's one of those occasions celebrated on different days throughout the world.

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Working on getting my passport tomorrow. I'm really excited about it.
I'm also gonna be moving to Canada either this year or next year and I really should memorize holidays. I'm so used to US holidays. :redd:
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Happy Maria

Congrats, Dawny!

Edit: lolUNO

The round was over. He dominated x10000. I was so close, yet so far. He also only just barely got exactly 500 (443+57 pts). The next round was close. He put down 2 +4s without realising I too had 2 of them. I won, and got....7 points. It was close. Next game wasn't as close. He got 139, but the next round was closer. He won with my only card being a 1. So now he has 20 times more points than me. Pretty fun

Happy Maria

It's been a good few days so I think it's safe to double post

If not, I profusely apologise :larry:

More UNO!

Yesterday he came earlier than usual, so I spent the night at his place instead. Not much stuff happened, but a while I go started putting more cards than usual just to frustrate him. Then I put less cards and made him think I put more, annoying him further. Other than that mostly normal game.

Today was really excited, but dragged on a bit. No, a lot. It started with him giving too many cards. Whew. I continued tricking him and won quite a lot of games in a row. He won a couple and won the round. Apparently it's now 10-2. But yeah, it got boring after a while and I just left.

At one point I stopped talking entirely. He said it felt rather serene :P

In other news...

Summer is hitting me hard. Can't be in the living room for more than an hour till I start sweating bulletd. In the bedroom I have to put on air conditioning. The only way I can live. I can't even bother to go out anymore. How about anyone else?

It's nice to view the Nonary Game all knowing now. Hehehe.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Sup?
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

The entire problem of getting a job, period.

C-A

Happy Maria

Anthony wrote:
Sup?

Not much.

May is finally starting to come to an end. Still hot as heck though. Currently still working my way through VLR. In ten days though, my entire career may drastically change. Rather nervous about that.

Edit: 5 & a 1/2 hours later, I'm back. Some stuff happened.

More UNO, for one. Good grief I got lucky with all the stuff I got. Of course, we both won evenly. I will never forget how I always had just enough +2s to counter him when he put down one, as well as the time I was close to winning but he changed the colour to something neither of us had so it just kept going on and on and on and on just like this sentence and soon we each had more cards than we started with

Also tomorrow's my pa's birthday so we had a mini celebration. It was slightly impeded by the loose motion I had afterwards but still, good stuff.

What type of (The Sims) Parent will you be? I Will Be a Relaxed Parent https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/quizzes/w ... lt=relaxed

C-A

Happy Maria

CatMuto wrote:
What type of (The Sims) Parent will you be? I Will Be a Relaxed Parent https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/quizzes/w ... lt=relaxed

C-A

I'm a fun parent :D

The poll itself was terrible though. It's not hard to see what the possible results are from the choices themselves, which ruins the surprise factors of them imo

Today we went out to a restaurant for pa's birthday. It was good, ate food. Yum

Also, they were right. Corn DOES remain corn after excretion. What the h*ck?

Anthony wrote:
Sup?

So many good thingsssss!!

You know, a Mario game!

As someone who's familiar with both the Persona series and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, is it just me or are Personas and Stands basically the same thing? They're both spirits that can only be used and projected by certain individuals with a special "gift". Each one has its own appearance and special abilities to set it apart, and most people that have them only have one. I think Altus may have taken inspiration from Jojo, or maybe vice versa, which came first, Persona 1 or Part 3 of Jojo?
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

I've felt worse.

Anthony wrote:
Sup?

I have finals tomorrow and my reaction is the same as my reaction from two years ago: internally freaking the fuck out.
dimentiorules wrote:
As someone who's familiar with both the Persona series and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, is it just me or are Personas and Stands basically the same thing? They're both spirits that can only be used and projected by certain individuals with a special "gift". Each one has its own appearance and special abilities to set it apart, and most people that have them only have one. I think Altus may have taken inspiration from Jojo, or maybe vice versa, which came first, Persona 1 or Part 3 of Jojo?

Part 3 started in 1989, while Persona 1 was released in 1996.
I'm not entirely sure if it's inspiration or coincidence, but if it's the former, that would explain the Evokers in Persona 3.
And both Jojo Part 4 and Persona 4 are about high school kids trying to find the culprit behind a string of bizarre murders.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Happy Maria

Today I got back some old books of mine, including the first draft. The editing process is finally (re)starting today.

My boyfriend and I are planning what we're gonna be doing once I get to Canada in July. He mentioned the amusement park, playing Magic the Gathering with friends (or just us), watching anime he's never seen before, playing games with everyone, etc. I'm seriously so excited but nervous because it's my first time leaving my country. :edgey:

Yesterday was a pretty interesting day at work. I worked from 9:00am to 5:30pm. I was making WAY too much money on my register so my manager told me to count out my till and use his numbers. (It locked my register because it was making too much money). It was weird seeing "Lance" instead of "Dawn R" on my receipts. XD
Apparently this is the first time something like this happened. They said it's good because that means you're getting a lot of customers. Apparently I'm the fastest cashier and that's more than likely why I get the most lines. :yogi:

Happy Maria

Dawny wrote:
My boyfriend and I are planning what we're gonna be doing once I get to Canada in July. He mentioned the amusement park, playing Magic the Gathering with friends (or just us), watching anime he's never seen before, playing games with everyone, etc. I'm seriously so excited but nervous because it's my first time leaving my country. :edgey:

Yesterday was a pretty interesting day at work. I worked from 9:00am to 5:30pm. I was making WAY too much money on my register so my manager told me to count out my till and use his numbers. (It locked my register because it was making too much money). It was weird seeing "Lance" instead of "Dawn R" on my receipts. XD
Apparently this is the first time something like this happened. They said it's good because that means you're getting a lot of customers. Apparently I'm the fastest cashier and that's more than likely why I get the most lines. :yogi:

Have fun there! :butzthumbs:

Just got done with another round of UNO. Fun stuff. Won a lot of rounds. Really lucky. Not much else

I also just got done with this post

Gettin' Old!

So Dawn your moving in with your boyfriend in Canada or just visiting?

Gah your life sounds so awesome right now I'm so envious of you xD
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The cape is self-fluttering

Christ

Anyone from or around Manchester tonight? Everyone okay, or at least alive (aside from the nineteen who were already killed)?
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Jean Descole wrote:
Christ

Anyone from or around Manchester tonight? Everyone okay, or at least alive (aside from the nineteen who were already killed)?

I just got up, with a massive headache and the renovation of another apartment isn't helping that.
What'choo talkin' 'bout?

C-A

Happy Maria

There was a bombing at Ariana Grande arena in Manchester today. 22 people have been killed, and more are missing.

Gettin' Old!

Yeah sounds like a really rough time down there. My heart goes out to them. Doesn't sound like there was much that could be done though. The explosion took place in a public lobby (as opposed to the crowd) so likely anyone could have walked in.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
So Dawn your moving in with your boyfriend in Canada or just visiting?

Gah your life sounds so awesome right now I'm so envious of you xD

Visiting.
I'll be moving some time later this year or next year.

It is awesome right now! :edgey:

Happy Maria

My good luck streak in UNO continues. I don't no think I lost at all this time. And holy cow the score is apparently 10-4! Which means that we are on round 15! WHOOOOOO

A game I really was anticipating came out today. I really did all that I could with it today, then went back to VLR. I think I'm close to getting the Alice Ending now.

Also saw What is Love today. Believe it or not, today was my first time actually properly watching it. It was hilarious. I also agreed to watch Pirates of the Caribbean (the new one) with a couple of friends. Though I'm still anticipating the Emoji Movie. Sooooo pumped

YES!! My passport should be here in 3 weeks. My new card should be here in about 5 days. I bought my Greyhound tickets and printed them out. Everything is falling into place and my trip to Canada in July should have no issues! I'm so excited and nervous. <3
I'm gonna be there for two weeks!

Happy Maria

Dawny wrote:
YES!! My passport should be here in 3 weeks. My new card should be here in about 5 days. I bought my Greyhound tickets and printed them out. Everything is falling into place and my trip to Canada in July should have no issues! I'm so excited and nervous. <3
I'm gonna be there for two weeks!

Have a good time 'ere, eh?

TRES,DOS.....uno

Some stuff happened previously. Idk. This round it became 11-4 and then my luck with +2s continued and failed. Thinking of making the blank cards +8s

Danksgiving

hey hello so whenever someone has an image posted on here it just says the word "image" for me. anyone have an idea what the cause is?

In Justice We Trust

You'd probably be better off asking Henke or another one of our more technologically savvy staff members. The problem occurs on my end, too, but only for some images.
I'll always love you, Max.

I have this pimple growing just at the entrance of my nostril. It's huge, it hurts and I can't get rid of it! Arrrrgh! I even tried to use one of my scalpels to get it open, but it won't! I just got a bit of blood. It's so annoying...!

C-A

Happy Maria

Uno. Got lucky, got excited, and then went to the mall, and had a great time. Now tired as h*ck,dldddr

CatMuto wrote:
I have this pimple growing just at the entrance of my nostril. It's huge, it hurts and I can't get rid of it! Arrrrgh! I even tried to use one of my scalpels to get it open, but it won't! I just got a bit of blood. It's so annoying...!

C-A

I don't know if you'll have it, but there's a product called drying cream by Mario Badescu and it is an absolute dream.

So, I seem to have made it to round two of a job application, which is a webcam-based questionaire... that's new.

C-A

Happy Maria

Hooray for you!

Just had a vomit. Strangely feel 100% fine after barfing into the sink. I don't think it's a very good idea to contain all that bile until you reach the sink (since you could potentially swallow it into your windpipe, suffocating you), but it was fine since I was near one in the first place.

22 June 2017 will be a year since I started working at my job. I've gained seniority which means my hours are a lot earlier. I don't have to work until 9:00 - 10:00pm anymore. Then again another girl has been writing the schedules. Wendy will be back on the 30th and I'm really hoping she doesn't schedule me late. They hired about 10 people after me so I shouldn't be doing any closing shifts.

Update:
Wendy said that my shifts will be early and my latest will be 5pm if anything.
Yay! No more 10:30pm shifts!

Happy Maria

Happy new month, y'all!

June is...going to be an interesting month for me. In more ways than one.

I don't want to eat. I am getting hungry and I know I SHOULD eat, but... I don't want to. I see no joy in it.

C-A
Page 609 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus