Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 615 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 612, 613, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618 ... 639  Next

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

I have (re-)discovered my love for Ayumi Hamasaki songs.

C-A

God, I'm depressed. And it is kind of funny because when I'm depressed, I don't feel sadness, but my vitality and will to do things goes away completely.
I'm going to get out of my house and spend my weekend somewhere else. Stay away from my home for some days. Exchanging environments is the only thing that brings my vitality back in this kind of situation.

Oh yeah I'm reading Kuroshitsuji again. I actually stopped in the end of the Village Arc. My friend spoiled me about stuff that happened in the last chapters, but still. I'm curious.

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Pierre wrote:
Ever thought about adopting more dogs in future up in Canada? Im dying to get an opportunity to adopt a cat.

TONSSSSS! Karim loves dogs just as much as I do. We even want a Tegu and a cat. XD
I'm allergic, but I love cats. Not as much as dogs though. :edgey:
FacebookKidd & Milky Art
Instagram (18+ Art)Art Merch
X: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: ASTRO BOY / Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel

Happy Maria

Night before my birthday. I think it's called birthday eve or something? Relatives visiting which is fun. I gave up my room temporarily so I'll be sleeping somewhere else tonight. I've been known to give quite the bear hugs which I demonstrated when they came.
still can't believe there's only less than 1.5 hours till I turn 42
Morning Edit: Amd it's my birthday. Whoop!

About the last Kuroshitsuji chapters,

Spoiler:
Bravo, Toboso. You are able to introduce new elements to the series, and many new characters, without losing sight of the crucial point of everything: the Phantomhive'a family backstory. This is great writing, which basically doesn't exist in shonen manga. Tho Kuroshitsuji isn't a traditional shonen manga lol.

I have some crazy theories in my head. I even thought about the possibility of Undertaker being Ciel's grandfather. Or at least his grandmother's lover. I'm not the only one who thought about the possibility, I'm sure of it.

And chap 132. I think it kind of proved how the Real!Ciel with strong constitution is emotionally vulnerable, attached to people and anxious. And how the Fake!Ciel, with his weak constitution, is the most calculating one. Heartbreaking, really.

Now I'm thinking about reading Tokyo Ghoul.

Gettin' Old!

Southern Corn wrote:
Night before my birthday. I think it's called birthday eve or something? Relatives visiting which is fun. I gave up my room temporarily so I'll be sleeping somewhere else tonight. I've been known to give quite the bear hugs which I demonstrated when they came.

Sorry Soco I barely checked CR except for the CYOA that day but I hope you had a happy birthday! :kristoph:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Thelema wrote:
About the last Kuroshitsuji chapters,

Spoiler:
Bravo, Toboso. You are able to introduce new elements to the series, and many new characters, without losing sight of the crucial point of everything: the Phantomhive'a family backstory. This is great writing, which basically doesn't exist in shonen manga. Tho Kuroshitsuji isn't a traditional shonen manga lol.

I have some crazy theories in my head. I even thought about the possibility of Undertaker being Ciel's grandfather. Or at least his grandmother's lover. I'm not the only one who thought about the possibility, I'm sure of it.

And chap 132. I think it kind of proved how the Real!Ciel with strong constitution is emotionally vulnerable, attached to people and anxious. And how the Fake!Ciel, with his weak constitution, is the most calculating one. Heartbreaking, really.

Now I'm thinking about reading Tokyo Ghoul.

What I like about that revelation is that... it doesn't actually come out of left field, as it may originally appear. If you think back to various chapters, flashbacks and such (especially Chapter... 94, 95?), there's a good implication of something like that going on.

Spoiler: Kuroshitsuji
The whole Undertaker might be Ciel's grandfather/greatgrandfather is not really that important to me right now.

My only problem with the flashback chapters showing how Ciel and Kid-That-Pretends-To-Be-Ciel (and I think might be named Ground/Earth in French) grew up together... Oh, god, it's so full of fluff! And sugary cuteness! And ararrrrragh, I'm getting cavities! It's so cute!

C-A

Happy Maria

Pierre wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

Sorry Soco I barely checked CR except for the CYOA that day but I hope you had a happy birthday! :kristoph:

Thanks, Pierre. :edgey: I had a good time myself. We have a tradition at my workplace where we distribute sweets on our birthday. It was all fun and good. It was pretty busy, but at least I had fun. At the end of the night I was able to go out to this fancy place and had a nice dinner, too.

Today I'm just resting off yesterday, since it was filled with work.
And finishing v3, too.

I grabbed some turquoise/"mermaid-green" hairdye. I only put it on the lower part of my hair cause I don't think full-on green would work on me. It said to leave it in for 15 minutes for pastel and 20 for vivid. I left it in for 20 minutes and you can barely tell it's there. And this was made for brunette hair like mine. Maybe I should've left it in for 30 minutes. Oh, well. Worth a shot. It was either this or blue-black.

C-A

Oh yeah, I turned 18 on Saturday. Pretty wild. Got an electronic drum kit, a turntable, and a woodgrain phone case. Pretty weird to think that I joined this thing when I was like...13. Yeesh.

Somebody called me "slippery" today. I am not easily offended, but for some reason, this pissed me off a lot. What? Slippery, me? :karma-scream:

I have a headache, and it gets even worse when I think about all the things I have to do in the next couple of weeks. I don't even know if I can take care of all the projects/responsibilities I have now. They take like 90% of my time, and there are days when I feel I can't even breathe.

Gettin' Old!

Builderkid107 wrote:
Oh yeah, I turned 18 on Saturday. Pretty wild. Got an electronic drum kit, a turntable, and a woodgrain phone case. Pretty weird to think that I joined this thing when I was like...13. Yeesh.

Happy birthday Kid! (Man?) Sounds like you got some neat presents. You aspiring to be a Music remixer or something with presents like that?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

CatMuto wrote:
I grabbed some turquoise/"mermaid-green" hairdye. I only put it on the lower part of my hair cause I don't think full-on green would work on me. It said to leave it in for 15 minutes for pastel and 20 for vivid. I left it in for 20 minutes and you can barely tell it's there. And this was made for brunette hair like mine. Maybe I should've left it in for 30 minutes. Oh, well. Worth a shot. It was either this or blue-black.

C-A

It didn't work for me either. I left it for 30-45 minutes. It just tinted it to where you could ONLY see it in the sun.
It's recommended that you strip your hair before you use it, but then they shouldn't market it for brunette hair at that point.
FacebookKidd & Milky Art

Pierre wrote:
Builderkid107 wrote:

Happy birthday Kid! (Man?) Sounds like you got some neat presents. You aspiring to be a Music remixer or something with presents like that?

Nah, not really. When I say turntable, I mean like...for listening to records. Not for being a DJ or anything.

Yes, it's 2:30 PM and I just got up.
Explanation. I slept very badly, not even getting close to sleep until 3 AM, and then fought with a really, really bad headache from 6 AM onward. It was such a bad headache, in my pain-induced paranoia, I thought it might be a belated sign of a brain-bleed after my fall. But I'm pretty sure it was "just" (and still is) a really, really bad migraine. I recall the strange eye-flickering in my view before the pain appeared. I even took a 600 mg pill of ibuprofen.
Now, the pain is dull, but at least I can move without hating myself for it and feeling like twitching from pain.

C-A

I was sent home from work 2 1/2 hours early because I had a severe mental breakdown. I'm okay now, sort of. I'm just under a lot of stress lately.
FacebookKidd & Milky Art

Gettin' Old!

Milky wrote:
I was sent home from work 2 1/2 hours early because I had a severe mental breakdown. I'm okay now, sort of. I'm just under a lot of stress lately.

Yikes where's all the stress coming from? Is the passport application going difficult?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pierre wrote:
Yikes where's all the stress coming from? Is the passport application going difficult?

I already have a passport. My stress is mostly fear of rejection by the Canadian Immigration lawyer I have an appointment with and many other things. I've been battling this stress for a while, but I guess it was too much to deal with yesterday.
After having a video chat with my boyfriend I feel a lot better. Hopefully my mood stays this way. He says that I am definitely losing weight, which is great but he also said I look ill and pale and it's because I haven't been eating. I hope I'm back to my normal happy self by the 24th when I leave for Canada again.

UPDATE:
I feel a lot better now and I can't wait to leave. Just 8 more days and I'll be in Canada again. <3
FacebookKidd & Milky Art

I think my cold has decided to break out. At 2 AM. My throat hurts so, so much.
And... I feel sick to my stomach. Time to put the basin near me again.

C-A

Happy Maria

Hooray, holidays!

Firecrackers have started again, but they're not as annoying this time. I'm glad a difference has been made in one year.

Went to my doc cause the pain from swallowing was really bad and my voice was almost gone.
She could barely see into my throat cause it was swollen and there was some pus-filled little ball or so.
So, now I'm on antibiotics for a week... I think she even mentioned something like minor tonsilitis.

Downside, I was supposed to work at a Subway tomorrow, to see if I could get a job there.
Upside, when I called and spoke to the guy that interviewed me, he said we can move my working to a different day when I was feeling better.

Other downside, I threw up about 30 minutes after I took my first anti-biotic. (I ate 2 crackers with it cause it was suggested I take them with food)

C-A

Me and my cousin almost got into serious conflict (I think) with some sort of biker gang last night.

Remind me not to go out next time, because when I do, this kind of thing happens. :basil:

Edit: can't stop listening to emoemoemoemo
Specifically Brand New and MCR

I hope all is well. What happened?
I know the feeling. I've been listening to The Used a lot lately.

Today is the day! I'm going to go to work, come home, pack, and get ready for my trip to Canada. I feel nauseated and excited.
I'll be there for 3 weeks!
FacebookKidd & Milky Art

Happy Maria

Have fun there, Dawn!

Nah, everything’s fine. It was just one of those “whooops, I almost got into serious trouble” situations.

Very happy for you. Sometimes changing something/moving to somewhere new is the best thing you can do. I love change. I am sure you will enjoy leaving the old routine behind. Maybe some changes can bring discomfort in the beginning, but on the long run they are worth it. Most people I know who move from their cities/countries/etc end up very happy with their choices. And you will be with your SO, after all.

The Used. I heard a couple of songs from their first album, I think The Taste of Ink and Bulimic. People told me they are the closest thing to MCR that exists, but I haven’t given them the attention I should give.

On a random note, I’m kind of disgusted about this whole stuff surrounding Harvey Weinstein that has been in the news lately... what a fuckin’ predator.

C’mon, everything’s so freakin’ dead over here... what’s up with you guys?

Edit: OMG, Chester Bennington’s tribute concert will happen in some hours... and I think BMTH or at least Oli Sykes will be there.

Happy Maria

Life's going pretty well for me. Getting back into the writing spirit and everything.

Gettin' Old!

Hmm Catalonia declared independence the other day. As a fellow independence-seeking country I wish them well...but I don't think they've got many allies in this.

Edit: Aaah watching stuff on Super Mario Odyssey is making me really want a switch. As someone who travels a lot I'd get loadsa use out of it!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

My writing has taken an interesting turn as I realise something. Be the change you want to be in the world, as they say.
I'm probably going to officially announce this next year but it's interesting working on this nevertheless.

Thelema wrote:
On a random note, I’m kind of disgusted about this whole stuff surrounding Harvey Weinstein that has been in the news lately... what a fuckin’ predator.

Who? Sorry, unless it's mentioned on German TV news, I don't really know what's going on in the world. Newspapers are too full of unnecessary information for me.

C-A

Happy Maria

Basically, this producer named Harvey Weinstein is having more than 60 rape accusations thrown at him by different female actors. Some were so afraid they barricaded themselves in their hotel rooms.

Best part is that he's denying the whole thing.

Calling him a 'fuckin' predator' is an understatement.

I find it strange, tho. Like, the guy was doing it for years and years, and it wasn’t a secret. It was like an “open secret”. Courtney Love for example was warning others about the guy years ago. Why is his dirt coming publicly now, specifically?

I'm in Canada right now. I tried poutine for the first time and it was amazing!
FacebookKidd & Milky Art

Happy Maria

Never had it before but it sounds delish. Glad you're having fun there!

Gettin' Old!

Thelema wrote:
I find it strange, tho. Like, the guy was doing it for years and years, and it wasn’t a secret. It was like an “open secret”. Courtney Love for example was warning others about the guy years ago. Why is his dirt coming publicly now, specifically?

I'd say it's probably due to solidarity and the changing social climate.

Milky wrote:
I'm in Canada right now. I tried poutine for the first time and it was amazing!

There's a burger place I like that does them. They are reaaaally something.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pssst, guys. Check it out. Best story I’ve heard in my life. Best story not in the sense of being “good”, but surreal lol. I can’t believe this happened to the friend of somebody I know. So fuckin surreal.

My friend’s friend is doing an exchange program in England. She is living in this very small apartment. Like, really small, based on what my friend said. The apartment has basically one room, I think. My friend contacted the girl and asked if she could let her other friend sleep in her room for 2 days, because he had to stay in England for a very short period of time to do something. At first, the girl was all like “hell no, this space is too small, I can’t accommodate somebody else here”, but after my friend insisted she accepted it.

Then, the girl put a mattress on the floor for the guy and all. The mattress was right next to her bed. He arrived there late at night and was kind of insomniac. He couldn’t stop turning over in the mattress and all. Then all of a sudden, he gets up, wakes up the girl on the bed and asks her to go outside. “We need to go somewhere outside, I’m hungry”. It was like 3 in the morning. “But I’m tired...” “No, we have to.” The guy was like so insistent about going out, that the girl accepted it.

When they are finally on the street, the first thing the guy tells her is, “there is a dude living under your bed”. Lol. She was shocked, and they called the police. And the police DID find a guy living under her bed. Apparently, under the floor. Under some floor moldings or something like that. And he was planning to kill her. The police found notes with him, and he wrote all he knew about her routine/schedules etc. Like a diary or something. They found a knife under the floor, too. He is a total psycho, and was like doing a countdown to kill her. Planning to kill her within some days, according to what he wrote himself. She would never know if the other dude hadn’t seen the floor “moving” under her bed.

Now the girl is totally (understandably) psychologically broken, and can’t even get out of her house. Crazy story.

Edit: if my friend wasn’t the person who told me this, I probably wouldn’t believe it. now I want to know who is the dude who was there, just to make sure this thing is 100% real

Happy Maria

What.

I've felt worse.

I finally figured out how to get my family to stop arguing about politics.
As it turns out, arguing about politics becomes increasingly difficult when you're listening to "What's New, Pussycat?" on repeat.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Gettin' Old!

sumguy28 wrote:
I finally figured out how to get my family to stop arguing about politics.
As it turns out, arguing about politics becomes increasingly difficult when you're listening to "What's New, Pussycat?" on repeat.

Nnnggh your family is split about politics and argues about it? That must be rough.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

My maths books have finally arrived from the US. What a treat. Come here my treasssurreess~
Page 615 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 612, 613, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus