Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 619 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622 ... 639  Next

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

You working on a game SoCo?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

I’m terribly scared of Slender. I don’t even know why I am playing it. Masochism? I have no idea. Sometimes I scream like one of those dumb girls watching horror movies while playing it.

Happy Maria

Pierre wrote:
You working on a game SoCo?

I thought you knew from my post on the F2 post game thread :-P Yeah, I am. Specifically on this forum. It's scheduled for April atm, but work on it will be going well since winter hols have started for me. So yeah, look forward to that.

Thelema wrote:
I’m terribly scared of Slender. I don’t even know why I am playing it. Masochism? I have no idea. Sometimes I scream like one of those dumb girls watching horror movies while playing it.

Imo, Slenderman himself isn't even that scary. I remember playing it a few years back and I remember that I never was really scared of Slenderman. The only times I jumped (without even screaming) was just due to the suddenness of his appearance. Otherwise, it isn't really that bad. And I consider myself a wuss when it comes to the Horror genre.

Gettin' Old!

Oh heh I thought you meant a video/board game rather than a forum game SoCo.

@Thelema I got the same problem, though I hear all animals share two universal fears of falling and loud noises so jump scares really capitalise on the latter there. Got a real love/hate thing with horror where I find its lore and mythology fascinating but got no stomach for the thing.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Thelema wrote:

At least you don't punch the screen, like I do.

C-A

I would say you are exaggerating with punching the screen but the main reason I don't play horror games in handhelds is that I'm afraid of dropping the device..
Signature loading, please wait...

The Real Human Being

Spoiler: big image

I am definitely a 4 nowadays.

Cesar Zero wrote:
I would say you are exaggerating with punching the screen but the main reason I don't play horror games in handhelds is that I'm afraid of dropping the device..

I do smack the screen for things. It's a reflex.
And for DoMaya's image, I'm a mix of 0 and 1. Depending on the type of horror, I might be a 2.

I was gonna go do the final boss fight of Tales of Berseria... then I saw I had a huge, stupid 'dungeon' to go through. I don't have the patience for that, game!

C-A

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

For DoMaya's picture, I'm 2-4 for sure.

I get to wear my ugly Christmas sweater for work today! It has Mike Tyson on it and says "Merry Chrithmith". XD
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Happy Maria

Just came back from the relatives. Overall, it was a good time. It was a nice reunion and my niece was very adorable. Jeez I have a lot of cute stories to tell friends now

I think I’ve never spent so much time in my life without social interaction *sigh* and I don’t want to deal with Christmas family reunions
Seriously, I just want to be peacefully alone in my room

Happy Maria

Well, it's finally hit midnight where I am. So…Merry Christmas, everyone! :edgey:

Gettin' Old!

GWAHA WITH THAT INFORMATION I CAN FINALLY PINPOINT THE LOCATION OF THE ELUSIVE SOCO!....if I could be bothered.

Still Merry Christmas!

My girlfriend went and downloaded the monster hunter world beta...unprompted by me....

And now I'm tingling with excitement that she might get into one of my favourite co-op games of all time.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Silly Pierre, I made that exact post last year at the exact same time xP Glad to hear everything's going well for you, though.

Alright, new plan. Within this next week, I'm planning to make my walks daily. I feel as if I've missed too much the past few weeks and I think using this time wisely might just be what I need to get back into shape. Let's hope it works.

*points to my avatar*, everyone! Hope you all are doing fine today. I guess I don't have many plans but hanging out with friends and later having dinner with my family will be nice.

Can't complain about the money from my relatives either.
Signature loading, please wait...

Happy Maria

I had a nice walk this Christmas. It was only five rounds and took about 45 minutes to finish, but here are some highlights:

•I don't really know how, but somehow I managed to lose a whole kilogram this time! Which is crazy, given how I walked only half the usual distance this time

•I saw some people I knew from work today. Quite a few, actually. They didn't seem to acknowledge me, but it was a bizzare coincidence to see so many familiar faces in a single area.

•There were these two women when I entered the park carrying their dog with them. Why they were carrying them, I don't know, but it seemed to have attracted this stray dog's attention and it went about sniffing one of the women' she legs, scaring her. I'm quite afraid of dogs anyway so I just snuck past, thankfully avoiding this discourse.

•The Christmas cheer is quite prevelant in the park. There were a lot more children playing than usual, and it brought a smile upon my face. Admittedly it was annoying that there were still a few people playing on the pathway, but at this point I'm used to ignoring them.

•There were no couples making out in the back, thankfully, but I did notice one couple sitting on a bench with one of them sitting on top of the bench. It was super weird and uncomfortable looking.

So, overall, a nice walk. Can't believe I'll be making the rounds daily now though.

Gettin' Old!

Nice work SoCo! Keep at it!

Got my Switch today and The Book of Dust a Phillip Pullman Novel. I really loved his stuff in the His Dark Materials Trilogy so real eager to continue that.

Merry Christmas!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Gettin' Old!

Nice work SoCo! Keep at it!

Got my Switch today and The Book of Dust a Phillip Pullman Novel. I really loved his stuff in the His Dark Materials Trilogy so real eager to continue that.

Merry Christmas!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The plot of Gone Girl doesn't make any freaking sense!!

Happy Maria

Thanks Pierre! :edgey:

Philip Pullman, huh? I actually have the Subtle Knife with me in my bookshelf, though I haven't actually read it. I should give it a try sometime, but currently I'm making my way through The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Fun book so far.

Also some exciting extra good news- this time my niece will be visiting me today! They'll all be staying over too, which gives a lot of time for just fun and games!

also happy Boxing Day everybody

The Real Human Being

I got socks and a set of Exploding kittens, NSFW edition.

And as is christmas tradition, I starve in my room christmas night because I never have food in my house and am too lazy to get some the day before.

Goodnight everybody, merry Christmas.

An Enigma Among Humans

Merry belated Christmas everyone. Sorry, I've been super busy lately and not had time to be on.

My family did Secret Santa because we don't make enough money. I got my aunt and bought her a wicked Pinhead figure.
My sister's fiance got me and bought me a Hibari figure and Danganronpa reload for the ps4. I also got another art set. <3

Happy Maria

Phew. Finally got back from the family. I just had the worst game of bluff possible XD It was a fun day today though, if not a bit excruciating.

Gettin' Old!

Southern Corn wrote:
Phew. Finally got back from the family. I just had the worst game of bluff possible XD It was a fun day today though, if not a bit excruciating.

Bluff? How do you play that?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Self explanatory, really. For example, you put down some cards and sat, for example, that you have 3 Kings. Someone can say you're bluffing. If you are, you take all the cards so far. If you're not, they do instead. If no one calls, then it continues. You can put down cards of the same type down, and the round continues till everyone doesn't have anything to put. The person who gets rid of all their cards first wins.

What I did wrong right at the start was call this one guy's bluffs wrongly almost consistently till they finished the game and left, while I was stuck with all their cards XD I don't think I'll ever be able to live that one down again.

I rarely look at the “congratulations to” list on the first page of this forum, but when I do, I rarely see the name of someone I’ve talked to

Happy birthday, sumguy28

Gettin' Old!

Thelema wrote:
I rarely look at the “congratulations to” list on the first page of this forum, but when I do, I rarely see the name of someone I’ve talked to

Happy birthday, sumguy28

Likewise! Hope your birthday is as good as Persona 5!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Ditto. Hope you have a good 22nd.

Two days back, right after the family left, something crazy and life changing happened. I…had some wax pulled out of my left ear.

I know this sounds stupid and inconsequential, but that thing has probably been in there for some years. When it was taken out, the world around me seemed to change and I could actually hear properly. It was...how do you say it? Like I was hearing an old video tape. Except it wasn't a video tape. It was real life. Tell me, is this how you guys have heard the world? It sounds super weird. Things sound much louder than they used to be and I think I can hear almost too well. It'll be strange to get used to this from now on.

Gettin' Old!

Southern Corn wrote:
Ditto. Hope you have a good 22nd.

Two days back, right after the family left, something crazy and life changing happened. I…had some wax pulled out of my left ear.

I know this sounds stupid and inconsequential, but that thing has probably been in there for some years. When it was taken out, the world around me seemed to change and I could actually hear properly. It was...how do you say it? Like I was hearing an old video tape. Except it wasn't a video tape. It was real life. Tell me, is this how you guys have heard the world? It sounds super weird. Things sound much louder than they used to be and I think I can hear almost too well. It'll be strange to get used to this from now on.

I've been there before.

Feels like you've activated a new level of sensory power. I remember walking back from the Doctors almost in a daze being like "Is that the wind?! What is this I'm hearing!?"
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Yeah. The fans in my house are so strong that when they start up they sounds like the freaking ocean. Feels like I'm at the beach.

I've felt worse.

Pierre wrote:
Thelema wrote:

Happy birthday, sumguy28

Likewise! Hope your birthday is as good as Persona 5!

Family bought a cake that looked like a tree stump and we watched The Empire Strikes Back. Didn't do much else, but I wouldn't ask for more.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Happy Maria

Phew-whee. Came back from a late night walk with a friend to a nearby road. It wasn't really that bad. Cracked a good few bad jokes there with some serious discussion sprinkled in. Despite the late time (we left at 10:15 and came back at 11:40) it wasn't even that tiring XD I should do this a lot more often, tbh.

Happy Maria

Extremely sorry for the double post, but it's midnight where I'm at and I just thought that I should wish you guys a happy '17! :) In all it's been a bloody great year. Lots of great stuff happened, and it seems to only get better from here.

To celebrate today we had not one, but TWO buffets! I appreciate the courtesy, but it really might've been too much for my stomach XD

Anyway, it's getting quite late so I'd better cut it off here. Have a good one, guys! :will:

Hehehe

So, is there a place where I can do PW-related shitpost?

In Justice We Trust

Southern Corn wrote:
it's midnight where I'm at

[Consults time zone map]

I do believe that would put you in India or Sri Lanka.

ChurroSalesman25 wrote:
So, is there a place where I can do PW-related shitpost?

Depends on what your "shitpost" entails.
I'll always love you, Max.

It’s been ages since I presumed SC lives in India. Have no idea why. I think he posted something once that implied this?

Btw. Happy 2018 everybody. I still can’t believe it is 2018. Already 2018. Damn lol.

I created two rival dynasties in Sims 4. One is a matriarchy (dominated by females with the snob or materialistic trait), the other is a patriarchy dominated by the evil trait. One has a tradition in business and the other in crime. I have some soap opera ideas in my head; at some moment of the 6th or 7th generation, I’ll make two teenagers or YAs from the families fall in love with each other.

Last edited by Thelema on Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Happy New Year, everyone~

I just realized that next month will mark one year since Karim and I started dating. Time flies. <3

Happy Maria

Have you? A quick search doesn't seem to give anything too definitive. Besides, I've always been pretty tight mouthed when it comes to my location.

Anyway, some good news. Yesterday, I finally got some new books to read PLUS a new laptop. It's a bit relieving, too. The last one I had kinda sucked and broke down pretty easily, but with this, a good deal of my recent problems have just gone up in smoke!

Gettin' Old!

Ah feeling good!

Enjoying my work at the Cat Cafe.

Had a great new year where my girlfriend came up.

Getting a laugh of what's going on with that Trump book in America just now.

Things are mostly good, my emotions got real out of hand as I stressed about my essay last night and my management is being real difficult with an offer of training that it seems they are rapidly rescinding now someone has actually asked them for.

Eh but hopefully this year will be good.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 619 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus