Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 618 of 627[ 25056 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621 ... 627  Next
 


Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9877

Thelema wrote:
I think it is fun to start some charwars and see people’s reactions. “X character is bad”, or “Y character is better than Z character”. It is an absurd how some people take those things personally (and funny).


I have no problem discussing on why I think a character is better/worse than another. But I also don't tell people that they are wrong if they like a character.

I learned that Sphinx cats are NOT hypoallergenic!

C-A
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4561

Today's walkend...was a bit of a learning experience. I tried not to pressure myself today and walked a bit slower but all it made me do was become even more tired. I really have to try and balance things out.

And these damn cuts on my toes still keep happening! I don't even know why or how, but they just won't stop!
Click on the picture below.
Image
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Dine at DuBois'!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14154

Southern Corn wrote:
Today's walkend...was a bit of a learning experience. I tried not to pressure myself today and walked a bit slower but all it made me do was become even more tired. I really have to try and balance things out.

And these damn cuts on my toes still keep happening! I don't even know why or how, but they just won't stop!



What kinda footwear do you have?
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 864

Just noticed my left eye has blurred vision. When I use both eyes, I see everything OK; but my left eye’s sight is def blurred. Which is strange, because I wasn’t like this before. So I may have myopia or something.

Great, excellent, as if all my problems weren’t enough already. What’s next?
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4561

Pierre wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
Today's walkend...was a bit of a learning experience. I tried not to pressure myself today and walked a bit slower but all it made me do was become even more tired. I really have to try and balance things out.

And these damn cuts on my toes still keep happening! I don't even know why or how, but they just won't stop!



What kinda footwear do you have?


I have these white sport shoes. They're a bit tight, but they definitely work well for walking. These cuts seem to be new, but I do remember only feeling them towards the end of my walk. Maybe it's my toenails scraping their nearby ones. Or some sharp object getting into them.
Click on the picture below.
Image
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Dine at DuBois'!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14154

Maybe get not tight shoes or thicker ones? Or see a doctor if it's some mysterious unknown cause. Could be a skin thing rather than an external thing.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4561

Alright, today's walkend...I did a little experiment. Basically, I didn't wear any socks while walking today. And surprisingly...it worked. No cuts on my toes today, so I think my not wearing socks allowed a bit more room for my feet to breathe, which worked wonders. There were a few particles that got under, but when I felt them I just moved my toes a little so that they weren't damaged. Add that to the fact that I nearly finished my water bottle plus I lost 0.3 kg and I think today was a nice success. So don't worry, Pierre. :edgey:

Still need to work on not looking like a 60 year old in terms of weight though. Look at all this flabby skin.
Click on the picture below.
Image
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 864

@CatMuto I think I understand now what you meant with Sims 4 being kind of superficial. But I gotta say, I looooooove the new Mischief social skill, haha
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Go beyond! PLUS...ULTRA!

Gender: Female

Location: ★Toronto★

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am

Posts: 1696

Before I left for work I was told that my uncle's wife passed away. When I came home from work I found out that another uncle of mine has a certain amount of time to live.
I'm sad, but I also feel so empty too. I'm trying to stay positive, but now it's just too much on top of the stress i'm already under.


Update:
He'll probably not make it to the end of the week..
TNSFW Tumblr.Buy My Art/Request Commissions
Instagram & Twitter: @miilkywei ☆ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ FC: 3883-9579-4899
Currently Playing/Re-watching: Pokemon Ultra Moon/Boku No Hero Academia
Image
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9877

Thelema wrote:
@CatMuto I think I understand now what you meant with Sims 4 being kind of superficial. But I gotta say, I looooooove the new Mischief social skill, haha


It is kind of neat. And I like how all the clothes are maternity enabled. In Sims 3, only certain ones are and even for CC, you have to see if it's maternity enabled, if you want to use it.

C-A
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4561

Urgh, editing pictures and such on mobile is so hard. I really do miss MS Paint. Heck, doing something from scratch might actually be even worse. Here's the best I can do on mobile:








Spoiler: This was so bad I deleted it
Image


Geez, this makes me miss the days of Captain Socot. :payne:
Click on the picture below.
Image


Last edited by Southern Corn on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Go beyond! PLUS...ULTRA!

Gender: Female

Location: ★Toronto★

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am

Posts: 1696

There's no sympathy here.
TNSFW Tumblr.Buy My Art/Request Commissions
Instagram & Twitter: @miilkywei ☆ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ FC: 3883-9579-4899
Currently Playing/Re-watching: Pokemon Ultra Moon/Boku No Hero Academia
Image
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Pretends to be an American Idiot

Gender: Male

Location: Japan

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am

Posts: 138

You have my condolences, just can't find the appropriate words here, sorry. I hope if worst comes to worst, you'll be able to deal with it.
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9877

Milky wrote:
There's no sympathy here.


I can give you worthless, empty words of comfort. But would that really help? :ron:

C-A
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Dine at DuBois'!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14154

Milky wrote:
There's no sympathy here.


Sorry Dawn. Its easy to forget that with online stuff, whether someone cares or not needs to be explicit. I might read the post and my heart goes out to someone but without posting that won't be clear.

I'm sorry for your loss Dawn, I take solace in the fact that you've got many happy things coming up for you in future with your partner. Hope your uncles passing is peaceful
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Go beyond! PLUS...ULTRA!

Gender: Female

Location: ★Toronto★

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am

Posts: 1696

I meant in my home, not the forum.

Thank you for the thoughtful words though.
TNSFW Tumblr.Buy My Art/Request Commissions
Instagram & Twitter: @miilkywei ☆ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ FC: 3883-9579-4899
Currently Playing/Re-watching: Pokemon Ultra Moon/Boku No Hero Academia
Image
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4561

Oh, I missed your post by accident. Sorry, Dawn. I can understand where you're coming from since one of my uncles died this March :/ Almost been a year since then, but I still can't believe he's gone. It must be even harder for you given your family situation.
Click on the picture below.
Image
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 864

Milky wrote:
There's no sympathy here.


I don’t have anything very insightful to say - I am sorry you have to go through all this. You look like a mentally strong/resilient person, so I’m sure you’ll find a way to handle this situation with time. As Pierre said, I also hope your uncle passes away peacefully.



Somebody just confessed their feelings to me. I’m kind of stupefied and have no clue about what to think/say, how to react etc.
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Dine at DuBois'!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14154

Nice work Alabama! I'm proud of you ;-)
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4561

Are you talking about the senate race, Pierre?
Click on the picture below.
Image
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Dine at DuBois'!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14154

Mmmmhmm
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9877

Pierre wrote:
Nice work Alabama! I'm proud of you ;-)


I laughed when I read the news of that! :butzthumbs:

C-A
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4561

Phew. Small walk today. Only 3 rounds because I'm a little busy ATM. It was only about 30 minutes. It was pretty easy, nothing to get tired about though. Really puts things into perspective though. Just early this year 3 rounds was just about all I could manage to walk XD Amazing how I've managed to triple that average these past few months. And when winter holidays hit, I'm doing this daily too. Phew. At this rate, next year I could be an entirely different person!

Edit: Whoa, apparently the walk itself was just a month or so ago XD Amazing how fast things can change!
Click on the picture below.
Image
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 864

Unnecessary things I’ve learned today: a pig’s orgasm lasts up to 30 minutes

Hi
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9877

I just poked open the milien around my right eye. I'm not sure what their English term is, but they are teeny-tiny, hard, white bumps under your skin. They aren't bad, they can just be pretty annoying; they are nothing but tiny cysts under your skin. I got them out. Sure, the skin around my right eye is burning a bit right now, but that makes sense. I poked and prodded it open, to get it out. But if that means I will, hopefully, not 'see' the milie in my line of sight anymore, it's a small price to pay.

C-A
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 864

I’m fully convinced now that I can’t pay attention to detail to save my life. This is why I can’t draw something like a great landscape or whatever. If I were a painter, I would have to be a very abstract one.
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Dine at DuBois'!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14154

Thelema wrote:
I’m fully convinced now that I can’t pay attention to detail to save my life. This is why I can’t draw something like a great landscape or whatever. If I were a painter, I would have to be a very abstract one.


Pfft that's not to say the abstracts aren't great as well.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 864

Never said that. I actually might prefer abstract over realistic art.

Btw I think having a Pitbull should be against the law. Having some dog breeds should be against the law. Maybe not totally against the law, but it should be closely regulated. It certainly shouldn’t be taken lightly as it is currently taken. You need responsibility to take care of this thing. If someone tells me they have a Pitbull, I become defensive. I think it is similar to saying, “I have a deadly weapon”. A gun, or whatever. It is a statement of power, authority, even violence. Because dogs like these can kill a human so easily if they do something their owners don’t like.
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Dominican Republic

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Posts: 694

Aren't those breeds only aggressive because they're trained to be and stuff? So maybe they should just regulate how they are trained or something.
Signature loading, please wait...
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 864

Cesar Zero wrote:
Aren't those breeds only aggressive because they're trained to be and stuff? So maybe they should just regulate how they are trained or something.


Nope. It is instinct/DNA. At least when it comes to Pitbulls, I know they have an aggressive DNA.

My problem with this kind of dog, is that they can kill you very easily. At least many of them can seriously hurt you. If I had a pet tiger or crocodile, everybody would be scared. No matter how hard I tried to convince someone a tiger/crocodile is very docile and never hurt humans, a person would be scared. Why? Because a crocodile or a tiger can kill you very easily. I feel the same about Pitbulls. You can tell me your Pitbull is an angel, I will never feel 100% safe around it. Look at its jaw. It can rip me to shreds.
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4561

I'm actually super paranoid when it comes to dogs myself, but I think it's possible to tame a pitbull, isn't it?
Click on the picture below.
Image
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9877

Pitbulls and Rottweilers and such are aggressive by nature, but if you train them well, yes, they CAN be fine. My hairdresser owns a female pitbull; super well-behaved dog. I have seen that dog for years and it never once was aggressive or in any way ill-tempered.

C-A
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 864

CatMuto wrote:
Pitbulls and Rottweilers and such are aggressive by nature, but if you train them well, yes, they CAN be fine. My hairdresser owns a female pitbull; super well-behaved dog. I have seen that dog for years and it never once was aggressive or in any way ill-tempered.

C-A


I can say the same about a tiger. If I raise a tiger properly, I can make it act like a housecat. Then I could say my tiger is docile/well-behaved, a sweet, and has never hurt anybody. I still wouldn’t be any less scared of the tiger. I feel almost the same about Pitbulls. I can train it and claim it has never hurt anyone in the past, but this wouldn’t change its butcher instinct. I’m not getting inside of a house if it has a free Pitbull in it. I’m not relaxing 100% around a Pitbull even if the owner is bulk and has the dog wearing a collar.
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Broken Man

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 3417

CatMuto wrote:
Pitbulls and Rottweilers and such are aggressive by nature, but if you train them well, yes, they CAN be fine. My hairdresser owns a female pitbull; super well-behaved dog. I have seen that dog for years and it never once was aggressive or in any way ill-tempered.

C-A



Thaaaat's false.

I have 2 pitbulls, one a pit boxer and the other a pit chocolate lab.

My cousin has a pit bull

I know 5 other people with pit bulls.

They are no more inclined than any other breed to be aggressive.
The ones that own them are often bad/ignorant people.
People like YOU who spread this nonsense about a breed they've barely interacted with are to blame for the bad reputation they have.

Bad people get these dogs thinking "oh, this is a MEAN dog breed! It will guard my house perfectly well!"
And they mistreat them or don't train them, it's a self perpetuating stigma, not because of the dogs themselves, but the owners.
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 864

@DoMaya Tell me a C. Spaniel or a Golden Retriever is as likely as to give someone a deadly bite as a Pitbull is, with a serious, straight face. You can’t.
Pitbulls were actually bred with violent sports in mind. They are different from other breeds in this respect. There are actually statistics showing how Pitbulls cause more human deaths than any other breed. Point is, the idea that Pitbulls are violent doesn’t exist in a vacuum. It isn’t something a random person created out of nowhere. It exists for a reason.

I believe being a responsible dog owner comes with accepting the different tendencies of each breed. In a Pitbull’s case, it may be much more dangerous if it snaps. People who take care of such dogs should be at the very least encouraged to take precautionary measures, and not misled to think their dog is just like any other dog in every respect.
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4561

Thelema wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
Pitbulls and Rottweilers and such are aggressive by nature, but if you train them well, yes, they CAN be fine. My hairdresser owns a female pitbull; super well-behaved dog. I have seen that dog for years and it never once was aggressive or in any way ill-tempered.

C-A


I can say the same about a tiger. If I raise a tiger properly, I can make it act like a housecat. Then I could say my tiger is docile/well-behaved, a sweet, and has never hurt anybody. I still wouldn’t be any less scared of the tiger. I feel almost the same about Pitbulls. I can train it and claim it has never hurt anyone in the past, but this wouldn’t change its butcher instinct. I’m not getting inside of a house if it has a free Pitbull in it. I’m not relaxing 100% around a Pitbull even if the owner is bulk and has the dog wearing a collar.


Uh, yeah, no. I get your point overall, but there is a distinct difference between a tiger and a pitbull. The main thing being that tigers are wild animals and cannot be raised properly, period. With pitbulls they can at least be domesticated, but no matter how you raise a tiger it won't be harmless. Though I guess it's not that big of a difference, but still.

Geez, it's been 5 years since I made my WordPress account today. I don't think I even considered making my own blog in those five years, lol. Well, things do change, though.
Click on the picture below.
Image
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Broken Man

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 3417

Thelema wrote:
@DoMaya Tell me a C. Spaniel or a Golden Retriever is as likely as to give someone a deadly bite as a Pitbull is, with a serious, straight face. You can’t.
Pitbulls were actually bred with violent sports in mind. They are different from other breeds in this respect. There are actually statistics showing how Pitbulls cause more human deaths than any other breed. Point is, the idea that Pitbulls are violent doesn’t exist in a vacuum. It isn’t something a random person created out of nowhere. It exists for a reason.

I believe being a responsible dog owner comes with accepting the different tendencies of each breed. In a Pitbull’s case, it may be much more dangerous if it snaps. People who take care of such dogs should be at the very least encouraged to take precautionary measures, and not misled to think their dog is just like any other dog in every respect.


Funny how you say that, Cockers are one of the MOST likely dogs to bite people, my third dog IS a cocker, and he's the ONLY dog to ever bite me.

And your logic is flawed, pit bulls only have a record of being violent because people who WANT/MAKE their dogs violent think Pit bulls are the best.

That's like saying the AK-47 is a more lethal weapon than a nuclear bomb because the AK has KILLED more people.
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 864

@DoMaya I didn’t say Pitbulls are more likely to bite; I said Pitbulls are more likely to give deadly bites. Big difference there. Many Cockers bite, but how many can give serious bites? A Cocker’s jaw can’t even be compared to a Pitbull’s jaw.

IMO you are making a confusion regarding cause and effect here. You say many people think Pitbulls are dangerous, therefore, they make Pitbulls dangerous. I say Pitbulls are dangerous compared to most dogs, therefore, people think Pitbulls are dangerous. What you call cause, I call the effect, and vice-versa. I don’t really have statistics or any info that would suggest Pitbull owners tend to be worse than other breed’s owners.
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9877

.................................................................. I hate the end of year time.
Always the time when I end up in the deepest hole. Can't get out and have no desire to try.

C-A
Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4561

I'm actually super relieved here. Tomorrow's the last day of work before the winter holidays, so I can just relax after that, but also work on my game as well as my new blog. Also this weekend we're going to visit my niece for the first time which is nice.
Click on the picture below.
Image
Page 618 of 627 [ 25056 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621 ... 627  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: CaptainPancakes, Cesar Zero, DootDootDoot, Hanzo Shimada, JesusMonroe, Kachu, KamiPanda, MechaQdogg, UkuleleLady and 7 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO