Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 18 of 18[ 685 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title

Spoiler: I thought I was gonna have to release this tomorrow but apparently not.
OshaliteX2 wrote:
Press 3 or present the Window and Hospital Sign at 4, I think?

Present: Statement 6: CT-3 Case File

“Wait, that isn’t true,” Vesti says, “Cammy could only have been pushed out of one of those floors…” “Oh, really? Why do you say that?” Lita asks. “The evidence is in the injury report written five years ago,” Vesti explains, “It said that Cammy’s injuries were consistent with a fall of ‘over three stories.’ Therefore, it’s unlikely that Cammy could have fallen from the second or third floors…” “Ah, interesting…” Lita says, “Wait, hold on! That leaves only one floor, doesn’t it?” “Yes, it does. That means Cammy had to be pushed from the fifth floor…” Vesti turns and points at his suspect. “Which happens to be your office, Aura Gold. Care to explain that one?” Aura Gold falls silent for a few telling moments, but she eventually responds, “There’s not much to explain, really.” “What’s that supposed to mean?” Lita shouts, “Are you saying we’re just supposed to dismiss the fact that an attempted murder happened right in your office?” “I- I think I know what she means,” Argenta says, “Sh- She’s saying that someone else could have committed the murder from her office, t- to frame her!” “That doesn’t make sense,” Lauren responds, “If they meant to frame Aura, they wouldn’t have made the crime scene appear to be a different room entirely.” “While that is true, it seems more reasonable to assume that the crime scene was Cammy’s office, as we initially suspected.” Aura says, “Allow me to explain.”

Argument: Five Years Ago
Aura: Even if Cammy was pushed from my office, that doesn’t mean I was responsible.
Aura: Not to mention, I find it doubtful that she fell from my office in the first place.
Aura: After all, it seems ridiculous to change your stance on a case over a few flowers.
Aura: Remember, a suicide note was found in Cammy’s office, and you cannot prove that it was fake.
Aura: You claim the investigation was insubstantial, but only because it contradicts your conclusion.
Aura: The investigation holds up; Cammy committed suicide out of guilt for causing the blackout.
Aura: Any evidence you have suggesting Argenta committed it is all circumstantial.
PRESS a statement or PRESENT evidence.

(I’m almost there… I know the proof I’m looking for lies somewhere in this testimony!)

Prestige: 85%

Evidence: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=1386434#p1386434
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

My worst nightmare

Can we perform a handwriting analysis on the suicide note?

Press the last statement.
The best crossover of all time.

Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated Links

Shy guy

Yes, let's perform handwriting analysis on a computer-written note. Maybe it's a font Cammy would never use? Though looking at the evidence, was the computer-written aspect recorded anywhere?

The note is definitely pretty suspicious, anyway. Press the fourth statement, I suppose.

My worst nightmare

Hey, how do you know it's actually computer written and not by a person trying to emulate a font?! It's just a theory here!
The best crossover of all time.

Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated Links

Close enough...

Hmm could there be something in the timing? The suicide note was discovered hours after the blackout but how quickly was Sammy discovered after the incident? Would she have had time? Sammy's notes seem to indicate she was seen on a stretcher on the day of the blackout but that's not odd in itself. If we know the time of Cammy's fall we might be able to prove she couldn't have planted the note?

Press the statement about how the suicide note couldn't have been faked.

I mean...that or we get the IT experts at HQ to scan Argenta's hard drive to determine whether it's hidden somewhere in its memory.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Page 18 of 18 [ 685 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus