Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 7 of 10[ 361 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 


Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

a knew jen ration of a polo

Gender: Male

Location: Where could I be?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Posts: 363

Spoiler: Time and time again...
EmperorToad wrote:
Ask captain toad to politly DIE


Present: Toadette: Chronos' Cane

Vesti pulls out the cool cane he picked up and shows it to Toadette. He exclaims, "Hey, Toadette, look what I got!" Toadette replies, "Oh, wow! That's so cool! Do you think we can do that cool teleporting trick with it?" "Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to work," Vesti explains, "But it does look pretty cool when I walk with it!" Toadette asks, "Can I try that out!" Vesti replies, "I'm sorry, but you can't. You're too short." Toadette shouts, "Well, fine! I'll get my own cane! I'll just steal Toadsworth's at the trial!" Vesti responds, "Sure thing... Just don't get us held in contempt of court please..."

Talk: Toadette: What you Witnessed

Lauren asks, "Toadette, what did you actually witness on the day of the crime?" Toadette explains, "Oh... I just saw the body fall from the sky. That's all." Lauren continues, "But you're not going to be testifying tomorrow?" Toadette replies, "No. Wario didn't think it was necessary, since I saw the same thing that the toad guard who found the body did. He told me that it wouldn't be necessary." Lauren replies, "...I guess that's reasonable."

Move: Peach's Castle

Vesti asks, "So... where should we go now?" Lauren replies, "Let's check the castle again... We could have missed something there..." Toadette exclaims, "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea!" Vesti says, "I honestly have no idea what to do anymore... so that's probably a better idea than any I'd come up with!" And so, the three make their way to the Castle' entrance.

Date: ??? Time: ??? Location: Castle Lobby.

The three entered the lobby of the castle again. Before they could attempt to look around, they were interrupted by a voice shouting, "YOU THERE!" The group turns to see the mustachioed Toad Guard from before walking towards them. He looked extremely annoyed. Vesti replies, "Who are you again?" The guard angrily responds, "How rude! Do you know how long it took me to get down from that tower! You three were talking about that skylight! Why didn't you warn me about it?" The group is silent for a moment, before Vesti repeats, "Uh... who are you again?" The guard shouts, "You didn't even bother to remember me! We talked just yesterday! We discussed the crime, and then you rudely left me to get sucked into the ceiling! I'm simply shocked and apalled at your behavior!" Vesti explains, "Uh... I honestly don't remember you at all. That is quite an... amazing name though." Toadeo exclaims, "This is the last straw! I'll show you at the trial tomorrow! My testimony will leave you wishing you showed more respect to Toadeo!" Lauren exclaims, "Wait, you saw the crime?" Toadeo explains, "See? This is how you show respect! Yes, I saw the body fall out of the window!" Lauren asks, "But, didn't you say you were on the top floor last time?" Toadeo shouts, "Oh... right... I did say that... Well... I hate to say it, but I may have told a lie. My testimony was supposed to remain classified, and they didn't want it getting to the wrong sources... Just ask the detective! I'm telling the truth now!" Lauren sighs, "...Fine. I suppose I'll believe you." She turns to Vesti and whispers, "As much as it pains me to saw it, we should probably ask him for more information..."

Investigation: Flower Field
Examine:
Stairs, Floor Pattern, Doors, New Toad Guards.
Talk:
Toadeo
What You Saw
Move:
Mario's Room
Peach's Room
Flower Field
Present:
To Toadeo
What will you do?

Prestige: 95%

Evidence: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=1351973#p1351973
Maybe I'll put something here someday. You never know...

Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 255

Talk about what Toadeo saw.

Then examine the floor pattern, doors, and the new Toad Guards.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13964

Present the cane to Toadeo

Then ask him about what he saw.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

a knew jen ration of a polo

Gender: Male

Location: Where could I be?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Posts: 363

Spoiler: Sure took me long enough.
OshaliteX2 wrote:
Ask 'im what you saw. Er... what he saw.
And since you forgot, present your badge (again?).


Examine: New Toad Guards

Vesti looks around the room, noticing that there are many new and exciting toad guards posted around the lobby, along with several who appear to be searching the area. Vesti turns to the latter group and asks, "What are all of you looking for, anyway!" A Toad who appears to be leading the group replies, "We're still looking for the Fire Flower! We've spent all day looking for it, but haven't had any results." Half of the Toads walk to a nearby painting and attempt to search behind it. Unfortunately, all of them end up tumbling into the painting, probably being whisked off to some faraway land. The Toad mumbles, "That's the tenth time today. At this rate, most of us will have been teleported elsewhere by the end of the day... I hate this castle..." The group of guards proceed to exit the lobby and enter a different room. Vesti decides to disregard everything that just happened.

Present: Chronos's Cane

Vesti takes Chronos's Cane out of wherever he keeps the thing and shows it to poor Toadeo. He replies, "What on Earth is that? Is that a weapon?! Put it away now, or I'll have to confiscate it!" Vesti hastily replies, "It's just a cane! Why does everyone I show it to think its a weapon!" Toadette exclaims, "That's probably because you've only been showing it to Toad Guards... They are known to be a little... overenthusiastic." Toadeo replies, "What's that supposed to mean! I take a pride in my job, and THIS is the thanks I get! The next time you three get attacked by a burglar, don't expect me to help!" Lauren mumbles, "Why did I get dragged into this?" Vesti exclaims, "...We should probably change the subject."

Talk: What You Saw

Lauren gives Vesti an annoyed look, and then asks, "So, what did you see at the time of the crime?" Toadeo replies, "Well, I was patrolling the exterior of the castle, when I saw the victim's body get thrown off of the balcony. Once it reached the ground, I left to call the proper authorities! In fact, I think I saw that young lady over there at the time too!" Toadette replies, "Yeah! He's definitely telling the truth." Lauren continues, "Could you be any more specific than that." Toadeo replies, "Not without prosecutor Wario's approval, I'm afraid!" Vesti asks, "Couldn't you just give us a hint!" Toadeo shouts, "Of course not! I swore on my honor as a Toad Guard that I wouldn't give away too much information! If you try to get me to break my guard's honor, I might have to arrest you for disturbing the peace!" Vesti sighs, "...Well, that could have gone better."

Investigation: Castle Lobby
Examine:
Stairs, Floor Pattern, Doors.
Talk:
Toadeo
What You Saw
Move:
Mario's Room
Peach's Room
Flower Field
Present:
To Toadeo
What will you do?

Prestige: 95%

Evidence: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=1351973#p1351973
Maybe I'll put something here someday. You never know...

Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13964

Ask him about what he saw Toadette doing and if he thought Mario survived the fall?
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

a knew jen ration of a polo

Gender: Male

Location: Where could I be?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Posts: 363

Spoiler: At least it happened some day lol
Puzzle044 wrote:
Examine the floor pattern and the stairs.


Examine: Floor Pattern

Vesti examines the pattern on the floor. It's a pretty cool pattern. And it's also on the floor. That's why they call it a floor pattern. There's not really much else to say about this one. Vesti exclaims, "This is a pretty cool floor pattern, isn't it?" However, no one replies, as they feel the floor pattern is not worth a remark. Vesti sighs in resignation.

Examine: Stairs

Vesti looks at the many staircases in the lobby. There is one such staircase leading from the groundfloor to a balcony area, and at the top of the stairs, Vesti notices an open door with a spiral staircase leading upwards behind it. Vesti remarks, "This castle has a lot of stairs... I can't imagine climbing all of those everday." Toadeo replies, "Yes, the castle has several different stairwells to allow travel between its many floors. Admittedly, it can get a little tiring on the feet, but it is a guard's duty to patrol the castle, and I would never dare shirk that duty simply because my feet were tired!" Vesti replies, "Well... suit yourself, then." Toadeo glares at Vesti, and snaps, "I'm not sure I like your tone! Are you trying to imply something about me?" Vesti shouts, "Let's just forget I said anything and drop this subject entirely, okay!" Toadeo gives Vesti another suspicious glare, and mumbles, "Hmmm... If you say so..."

Talk: Other Stuff

Lauren asks, "...Are you sure Mario was actually dead when he hit the ground?" Toadeo explains, "Well... I suppose I can't be certain... But he fell really far, and he had already been hit by that fire flower, so I don't think there's anyway he could have survived! ...Besides, he didn't move after he hit the ground, so..." Lauren continues, "And, just out of curiosity-" Toadeo interjects, "Nope! I'm not telling you anything more than that!"

Toadette exclaims, "Why not! It's not gonna hurt anybody!" Toadeo angrily replies, "I've already told you several times! I can't give all of my witness testimony to the other side before the trial! I could be stripped of my position as royal guard, and I'm sure we can all guess how much I don't want that to happen!" Toadette asks, "Come on, can't you just tell us a little more information?" Toadeo shouts, "Of course not! In fact, I'm so astounded by how easily you disregard my wishes, that I'm leaving before you get me fired! Good day!" Following this, Toadeo sprints out of the building. After a few moments of silence, Vesti exclaims, "Well, that was stupid." Lauren replies, "...Look at the bright side. At least we got some useful information... Anyway, I think there's little else to investigate. Perhaps we should try talking to Luigi again?" Vesti replies, "Yeah, he's obviously hiding something important... I'm just not sure how to get him to talk about it..."

Investigation: Castle Lobby
Examine:
Doors.
Talk:
There is no one here.
Move:
Mario's Room
Peach's Room
Flower Field
Present:
To Someone
What will you do?

Prestige: 95%

Evidence: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=1351973#p1351973
Maybe I'll put something here someday. You never know...

Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 255

Actually, Vesti, there IS a way we can get Luigi to open up to us.

Move back to the Detention Center, hoping we'll get some time to talk to Luigi.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13964

When we get to Luigi show him the cool cane. In fact walk with the cane in a beautiful swagger the whole way there.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

a knew jen ration of a polo

Gender: Male

Location: Where could I be?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Posts: 363

Spoiler: I know this update is short, but I procrastinated too long.
No quotes to show. ;-;


Move: Detention Center

Date: ??? Time: ??? Location: Detention Center.

Coming to a decision, the group exit the castle, and make their way to the Detention Center for the second time that day. Once they arrive, they see Luigi sitting uncertainly in the cell. Once he notices them entering, he mumbles, "Oh... Hello... Good job at the trial yesterday... I guess..." Vesti mumbles, "That compliment would have been a lot better without the 'I guess...'" At this, Lauren elbows Vesti to get him to stop talking. Luigi replied, "So... what did you want to ask me about?" Vesti replies, "Well, there's something important we'd like to ask you about, and for once it doesn't involve my police badge!" Luigi replies, "Ah. Well, I'll try to answer if I can." Vesti reflects, (Yeah, that's what I'm counting on...)

Investigation: Detention Center
Examine:
Floor.
Talk:
Luigi
What Luigi is Hiding
Move:
Toad Village
Present:
To Luigi
What will you do?

Prestige: 95%

Evidence: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=1351973#p1351973
Maybe I'll put something here someday. You never know...

Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13964

Present the cool cane to Luigi and ask him what he thinks.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 255

Present Police Badge to Luigi. Let's see what'll happen if we present the Police Badge.

I doubt talking to Luigi will get us anywhere, so presenting the police badge is our only option.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 2929

I don't think you asked Luigi what his favourite colour is ;)


Also ask him about his history with his brother and his involvement in the fake kidnapping
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

a knew jen ration of a polo

Gender: Male

Location: Where could I be?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Posts: 363

Spoiler: I was going to include more, but then I accidentally replaced the entire update with the letter U and had to rewrite it.
Nothing to see here, move along.


Talk: The Fake Kidnapping

Vesti asks, “How were you involved in the fake kidnapping?” Luigi explains, “Well… I wasn’t actually involved with the kidnapping. I just took that picture from outside the castle, and then I went to rescue the princess… I’m not really sure what happened after that, but Mario ended up getting all the credit… Judging by everything that happened since then, I wonder if I shouldn’t have tried to rescue her at all…” Toadette replies, “Don’t say that! If you hadn’t tried to help, Peach never would’ve gotten caught! Imagine how much worse the Toad’s lives would be if you hadn’t dragged her back!” Luigi mumbles, “Oh… I guess you’re right…”

Present: Police Badge

Vesti says, “Luigi, you’ve yet to tell us what actually happened in Mario’s room on the day of the murder!” Luigi shouts, “Wh- what do you mean! I’ve told you many times! Why won’t you believe me?!” Lauren explains, “Luigi, you aren’t very good at lying. Your body language and tone of voice made it fairly obvious.” Toadette exclaims, “Luigi, just tell us what happened! We can’t defend you if you don’t tell us anything!” Luigi shouts, “N- No! I do- don’t want to! I never want to repeat what happened in there!” Vesti responds, “Well, fine. If you’re not going to tell me on your own, I’ll just have to prove what really happened!” (Chronos definitely did something weird to my Police Badge, but judging by what he told me earlier, this might just be when I’m supposed to use it!) And with that, he presents his police badge.

Image

Suddenly, the world around Vesti seems to fall away, and is replaced with a large landscape of orange light. Two police badges appear in front of Luigi, who is currently panicking. He shouts, “Wh- what is going on here?” Vesti can still hear Lauren’s voice, but it sounds like it’s coming from far away. She asks, “Vesti, what on Earth is going on right now.” Vesti isn’t sure if she can still hear him, but nevertheless exclaims, “I’m not really sure either, but I do know one thing! This is my chance to figure out what Luigi is hiding! And I’m going to take that chance!”

Interrogation: Luigi’s Secret

Questions:
When did you leave Mario’s room?
When did Mario fall?
When did you learn that Mario fell?
When did you enter Mario’s room?
What is your favorite color?

{{So, this is Vesti’s Character Ability thing because obviously every mystery-solvy guy needs one. Basically, this is sort of like Logic Chess and the Logic thing combined. You ask questions, which reveals clues that you can connect to make deductions. Of course, some questions don’t give you anything helpful. You can do multiple things at a time, which is helpful, because it prevents this segment from lasting fifteen years.}}

Prestige: 95%

Evidence: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=1351973#p1351973
Maybe I'll put something here someday. You never know...

Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 2929

First question,third question and the last one are pretty important it seems like.
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 255

Pick question no. 1 and 3.

I believe that question 3 is the most important: When did he know that Mario fell?
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13964

Eh sure I'll ask number 4.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

a knew jen ration of a polo

Gender: Male

Location: Where could I be?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Posts: 363

Spoiler: This update took forever to get out because Christmas
Spindow wrote:
Ask when he left and entered the room. Interrogatively

EmperorToad wrote:
Ask when did mario fall.

Treble Tech wrote:
Ask what his favorite color is. It's so unhelpful that it has to be where the clue is hidden.

OshaliteX2 wrote:
(Response to Above) Seconded. Ask him with a particular menace.

Sable-Xeno wrote:
Ask him WHOAWHATHAWHYISTHEREORANGEEVERYWHERE?

Then ask him when he learned that Mario fell.


When did you enter Mario’s room?

Vesti musters up the most interrogative voice he can muster, and asks, “LUIGI! When did you enter Mario’s room?!” Luigi replies, “Y- You don’t need to shout! I barely even remember when I got there!” Vesti skeptically replies, “Oh, reeeeaally?” Luigi responds, “Yes, really! All I remember is taking the picnic basket to his room! I never bothered to check the time…” Vesti continues, “You don’t even have an estimate?” Luigi explains, “No, not really… Sorry.” Vesti mutters, “Well, that didn’t really help at all…” Luigi shouts, “Hey, don’t blame me for that!”

When did you leave Mario’s room?

Vesti asks, “Well… if you don’t remember when you entered Mario’s room… Perhaps you remember when you left Mario’s room?” Luigi replied, “...Actually, that is a little easier. I remember passing a clock on my way back to the lobby… I don’t remember the exact time, but I do remember it was about fifteen minutes before the time that they think Mario was killed…” Vesti continues, “If I recall correctly, Captain Toad told us that Mario fell around 12:30, which means that you would have passed that clock around 12:15…” Luigi exclaimed, “Y- Yes! That sounds about right?” (Hmm… Something about that sound off. Luigi might be lying again to cover up whatever he’s hiding. If something is contradictory, I should try presenting evidence to see if I can get more information.)
Will you present evidence?

What is your favorite color?

Vesti comes up with the perfect, case-breaking question. He laughs triumphantly, and then shouts, “What is your favorite color?” Luigi doesn’t say anything for a second, as he is too confused by the randomness of the question. Eventually, he answers, “Well… My favorite color is green… That is why I had this hat made… because it’s green… and I like green…” Vesti replies, “I see, I see… Good answer…” (Hmm… Do I have any evidence that contradicts his claim? Oh, who am I kidding. Of course I don’t. But should I present something to see how he reacts?)
Will you present evidence?

When did you learn that Mario fell?

Finally, Vesti asks, “Hmm… This may be a difficult question to answer… But when did you actually learn about what happened to Mario?” Luigi explains, “Well, when I had a few other errands in the castle, and I didn’t make it down to the lobby until after the incident… I was surprised to see a lot of activity in the lobby. There were a bunch of guards milling about, and I noticed that Toadette and the Princess were there too… She was talking to some of the guards, and when they noticed me, they came to arrest me… That was the first I’d heard of the incident, I swear!” Vesti mumbled, “I see… If you had left Mario’s room as early as you claim you did, that would make sense…” (However, this doesn’t seem right either… Do I have anything that contradicts it?)
Will you present evidence?

Questions:
When did Mario fall?

Prestige: 95%

Evidence: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=1351973#p1351973
Maybe I'll put something here someday. You never know...

Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13964

Challenge Luigi on his favourite colour:
*Present the surprisingly non-existent Mario Profile*
"Green eh? The colour of envy...much like the envy you had for your BROTHER! You couldn't stand the fact that he was so popular and clearly overshadowed you. It drove you mad! What's more he had practically trademarked your favourite colour first RED! Now you could never get away with wearing red without being called a cheap imitation and copycat of Mario, why I bet you grew that mustache intentionally to match Mario!" Vesti pounded the imaginary desk with passion "THAT'S WHY YOU KILLED HIM! YOU WANTED TO TAKE MARIO OUT OF THE PICTURE SO YOU COULD RECLAIM YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR!"


Or y'know...

Challenge Luigi on when he found out about the crime:
*Present the Arrest Record*
"According to this, when the guards came to arrest you...it was you who asked if Mario had survived the fall. You must have known about it beforehand then.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 255

Present Toad Guard's Testimony at Luigi's response to "When did he leave Mario's room?". The Toad Guard clearly saw you and Peach leave the room at 12:35. So, if you left at 12:15 as you claimed, then the Toad Guard would have seen you. And yet, he didn't see you leave Mario's room at 12:15.

Present Arrest Record at Luigi's response to "When did he learn that Mario fell?". Actually, Luigi, your account of how you learn of Mario's fall doesn't match up.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

a knew jen ration of a polo

Gender: Male

Location: Where could I be?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Posts: 363

Pierre wrote:
*Present the surprisingly non-existent Mario Profile*


...I honestly completely forgot to add that. I just edited one in.

Spoiler: WHEEEEEEEE
OshaliteX2 wrote:
Present the FIle of Photos on the favorite color statement. He willingly took pictures of RED curtains, therefor red must be his favorite color!
BAM.CASE SOLVED.
LUIGI IS ACTUALLY MARIO IN DISGUISE.

But in all seriousness, maybe try the Toad Guard testimony at when he left? Or maybe Mario's body notes at the learning of the fall of Mario?

Treble Tech wrote:
I'd say the Toad Guard Testimony for when he left, but then Luigi's Arrest Record for learning about the fall.


Let’s just skip the part where everyone proves that Luigi is actually Mario because his favorite color is secretly red and he apparently killed an imposter.

Present: Toad Guard’s Testimony

Image

Vesti explains, “That’s not true, Luigi. You didn’t leave the room at 12:15 at all. You actually left at 12:35, thirty minutes later!” Luigi shouts, “Wh- what?! H-how did you… I mean, how can you prove that!” Vesti replies, “Simple. There was a toad guard stationed outside Mario’s room that day, and he saw you and the princess leave that room at 12:35! You must have been in that room the entire time too, because if you had left at 12:15 like you said you did, the guard would have seen you!” Luigi responds, “……Alright, I admit it, I left the room at 12:35… But I won’t say anything more than that!” Vesti mumbles, “That is an important clue, but I’ll need something else to advance…”
CLUE: Luigi left the room around the time of the murder.

Present: Arrest Record

Image

Vesti continues, “You’ve lied again, Luigi. You knew that Mario’s body fell out of the castle before you made it to the lobby!” Luigi stammers, “H- how could you possible know that!” Vesti explains, “By your own admission, of course! Apparently, shortly before you were arrested, you asked if Mario had survived the fall from the window. Plenty of people were in the room to hear you saw that, so there’s no use denying it. Therefore, you knew that Mario had fallen before you should have found out. Tell me, Luigi, how did you actually know that?” Luigi replies, “…I’m… not gonna tell you that.” (That’s fine. It will be easy to figure that out… All I need to do is connect the clues I’ve obtained.)
CLUE: Luigi knew that Mario fell before he should have.

Questions:
When did Mario fall?

Clues:
Luigi left the room around the time of the murder.
Luigi knew that Mario fell before he should have.

{{To advance in this thing, you need to connect clues that will lead to some kind of deduction, like the Logic feature in Ace Attorney Investigation. It should be pretty obvious how to do that here, but it will hopefully get a little harder later.}}

Prestige: 95%

Evidence: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=1351973#p1351973
Maybe I'll put something here someday. You never know...

Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 255

Combine both clues that we obtained just now.

The only way Luigi could have known that Mario fell if he saw the victim fall out the window.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13964

Well after combining the clues I guess we should ask him when he thought Mario fell.

Based on our deduction we'll probably be able to break what flimsy excuse he puts forward
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

a knew jen ration of a polo

Gender: Male

Location: Where could I be?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Posts: 363

Spoiler: There was a Snow Day so I was able to update.
No quotes here ;-;


Combine Clues 1 and 2.

Vesti shouts, “Luigi, if you won’t tell me how you knew that Mario fell, all I have to do is figure it out, and doing so is easy! All I have to do is consider the other clue you gave me!” Luigi seems rather worried. He mumbles, “The… other clue?” Vesti explains, “It’s simple, really! You told me that you left Mario’s room at 12:35, which is around the time of the murder. You also found out that Mario had been attacked before the police could have told you. So, the explanation is simple. You knew about what happened to Mario because you saw it! You were in the room when he fell out of the window, weren’t you!” Luigi hesitates for a few seconds, before replying, “Okay… You’re right… I was there when he fell out the window. B- but I won’t say anything else, okay?” (He’s still hiding something… But now that I’ve figured this out, there are more questions I can ask. I should be able to get more clues and find out the truth!)

Interrogation: Luigi’s Secret (Part 2)

Questions:
Was anyone else in the room?
Did you bring the fire flower?
Did you attack Mario?
What happened to the fire flower?
Why did Mario invite you?

{{I forgot to specify this, but once you make the deduction that’s the goal of the Interrogation, you advance to the next part and questions will be added. “When did Mario fall?” was just an extra question that wasn’t important, so it’s gone now.}}

Prestige: 95%

Evidence: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=1351973#p1351973
Maybe I'll put something here someday. You never know...

Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13964

Ask him what happened to the fire flower.
If he didn't bring it whisper to Lauren I" bet you dinner Toadette had it outside"
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 2929

One,four and five. Those seem the most essential to me
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 255

Question no. 1, 4, and 5 seems to be important.

Luigi have to know what happened to the Fire Flower! Plus, Mario got to have some reason for inviting Luigi. I wonder what the reason is.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

a knew jen ration of a polo

Gender: Male

Location: Where could I be?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Posts: 363

Spoiler: There wasn’t a Snow Day but I was still able to update.
OshaliteX2 wrote:
What happened to the floomy foliage?
And DID he attack Mario?


What happened to the fire flower?
{{Also I’m just gonna combine Question 1 with this one because they’re pretty much the same thing cool bye}}

Vesti asks, “The murder weapon, the fire flower, is still missing. If you were in the room when Mario was killed, perhaps you had the chance to see what happened to it!” Luigi hesitantly replies, “Uhh… Well, I don’t actually know for sure… It all happened so fast, and Princess Peach arrived pretty quickly… So, I’m not sure where it went…” Vesti replied, “Hmm… That sounds like a weak lie to me…” Luigi shouted, “N- no! I mean, I may not have seen what happened to the fire flower after the crime… but I do know where it came from! And, I didn’t bring it either! The ? Block was already in the room when I arrived!” Vesti mumbled, “…You know, it sounds like you’re telling the truth… As for the fire flower’s disappearance, I’ll put that aside for now…” Hearing this, Luigi sighed in relief. (However, this just brings up more questions. Who put the flower in the room? And how was it used? With some more information, I should be able to figure this out.”
CLUE: The fire flower was in the room before Luigi arrived.

Why did Mario invite you?

Vesti asked, “Luigi, why do you think Mario invited you to the room?” Luigi replied, “Well… He invited me to have lunch with him. That’s all…” Vesti enthusiastically shouted, “Are you SURE about that?!” Luigi exclaimed, “Y- Yes! W- We just ate lunch together for a bit, and then… Mario fell…” Vesti responded, “Alright… I guess I’ll believe you…” (That explanation seems reasonable enough… or do I have evidence that contradicts it?)
Will you present evidence?

Was anyone else in the room?

Vesti finally asked, “If you saw Mario fall out of the window, surely you saw who murdered him!” Luigi didn’t say anything for several seconds. Vesti continued, “Don’t tell me… It all happened so fast that you didn’t see anything?” Luigi explained, “I’m sorry, okay! But it’s true, I didn’t see anyone! …But, maybe there was someone else there, and I just didn’t see them. They could have been hiding somewhere, like the curtains, maybe.” Vesti skeptically replied, “…Sure…” (Luigi is definitely lying… but can I prove it? Is there any proof that someone was hiding in the room?)
Will you present evidence?

Interrogation: Luigi’s Secret (Part 2)

Questions:
Did you attack Mario?

Prestige: 95%

Evidence: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=1351973#p1351973
Maybe I'll put something here someday. You never know...

Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 255

Great, just great! We completely skipped investigating Mario's room for the second time. There might be some new evidence for us to find in there..... And WE BLEW THAT CHANCE WHEN WE WENT TO TALK TO LUIGI!!!!!!!

So, uh, ask Luigi if he attacked Mario.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

a knew jen ration of a polo

Gender: Male

Location: Where could I be?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Posts: 363

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
Great, just great! We completely skipped investigating Mario's room for the second time. There might be some new evidence for us to find in there..... And WE BLEW THAT CHANCE WHEN WE WENT TO TALK TO LUIGI!!!!!!!


I'm just gonna go ahead and state that there isn't any new evidence there. You have all the evidence you need to finish the Interrogation right now.
Remember, you don't need to present evidence for every question. If you don't have evidence that works, it probably means there isn't any and you don't need to do anything to that statement.

Spoiler: This update might take the record for shortest update ever.
OshaliteX2 wrote:
Uhhhhhhhh file of photos on that last bit?
And ask if the weegee did attack the marro.


Did you attack Mario?

Vesti asks, “So… Luigi… did you ever actually attack Mario?” Luigi hesitantly replies, “…Of course not… I didn’t lay a finger on him! I… I didn’t kill him, I swear!” (That’s about the response I was expecting… but is that really the truth? Is there any evidence that contradicts it?)
Will you present evidence?

Interrogation: Luigi’s Secret (Part 2)

Questions:
There are no questions left...

Clues
The fire flower was in the room before Luigi arrived.

Prestige: 95%

Evidence: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=1351973#p1351973
Maybe I'll put something here someday. You never know...

Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 255

Well, why didn't you say so, Planetbox!

Anyway, for whenever Luigi attacked Mario.... Maybe the handprint? Cause the handprint is the same size as Luigi's hand. Which means that Luigi did attack Mario, assuming the handprint was made by Luigi himself.

If that doesn't work, try the burn marks?
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

a knew jen ration of a polo

Gender: Male

Location: Where could I be?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Posts: 363

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
Well, why didn't you say so, Planetbox!


...I could have sworn I mentioned that, but upon looking back at the actual update, it seems that I did not. Sorry about that!

Spoiler: It’s only Case 2 and I’ve already run out of things to put here.
Dang it.


Present: Handprint

Image

Vesti shouted, “Don’t even try to lie about that, Luigi! The police have already discussed the handprint they found on Mario’s body. That is concrete proof that you must have touched him at some point!” Luigi mumbled, “Oh… right… I forgot about that… That’s right, I did push Mario a little… b- but I swear I didn’t kill him!” (So, he admits it… That’s a pretty shocking fact on its own… but Luigi told me very quickly… He must be hiding something else, but I’ll need more clues to figure out what…)

{{By the way, you still have one more clue to get here. So, you’ll have to present evidence somewhere for that.}}

Interrogation: Luigi’s Secret (Part 2)

Questions:
There are no questions left...

Clues
The fire flower was in the room before Luigi arrived.
Luigi must have pushed Mario.

Prestige: 95%

Evidence: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=1351973#p1351973
Maybe I'll put something here someday. You never know...

Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 255

Well, I have to admit that I'm lost here. A little hint, maybe?
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13964

Present Arrest Record on Luigi pushing Mario.

"You said you didn't kill him with your push but according to this arrest record you asked if Mario survived the fall. This would imply with you admitting that you pushed him that you could have killed him by pushing him out the window." Vesti says half-heartedly with a sideways glance at Toadette.

Alternatively

Present Marios burn marks to Luigi.

If The fire flower was in the room before You got there, and there were these burn marks on Marios hand did you see him use the fire flower?
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

a knew jen ration of a polo

Gender: Male

Location: Where could I be?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Posts: 363

Spoiler: This isn't really an update but whatever.
OshaliteX2 wrote:
Uh... Arrest Record?


{{I don't have time for a full update right now (I have exams tomorrow, you see), so I'm just gonna give a hint, especially since I want to move on from this segment.

Pierre, both of those contradictions would work, but they're not the ones I had in mind so I'd have to figure out how the resulting clues connected to the others... If I had used them in an actual update, I would have probably said the questions were too direct and Luigi just didn't say anything. [s]Also neither of them have a corresponding forced present option thingy, but whatever.[/s]

Anyway, here's the hint to the contradiction I set up. The important statement is the one after the "Why did Mario invite you?" section. Luigi said that both of them ate lunch together, but there's a piece of evidence that contradicts that. If you look at the evidence, it should be pretty clear which one it is.}}

Interrogation: Luigi’s Secret (Part 2)

Questions:
There are no questions left...

Clues
The fire flower was in the room before Luigi arrived.
Luigi must have pushed Mario.

Prestige: 95%

Evidence: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=1351973#p1351973
Maybe I'll put something here someday. You never know...

Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 255

WAITWAITWAIT!!!!

Present the Unfinished Meal to Luigi's response to "Why did Mario invite you?". Mario haven't eaten his meal, so he must have a different reason for inviting Luigi. He probably wasn't planning on eating lunch with Luigi, but rather talk to him about something. But what was it that Mario wanted to talk to Luigi about?
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

a knew jen ration of a polo

Gender: Male

Location: Where could I be?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Posts: 363

Spoiler: THERE ya’ go!
OshaliteX2 wrote:
Unfinished meal...?


Present: Unfinished Meal

Image

Vesti explains, “Sorry, Luigi, but, on closer inspection, that doesn’t make much sense. When I visited Mario’s room yesterday, I noticed that, while you had eaten some of your meal, Mario’s meal was completely untouched… So, if Mario invited you to his room to have lunch with you, then why didn’t he eat anything? Even if he was killed, he should have had time to eat SOME of his meal! Therefore, Mario didn’t invite you to his room to eat lunch… He invited you for an entirely different reason, didn’t he?” Luigi recoiled in shock, and hastily responded, “Okay, okay! You’re right! He actually invited me to… to get the photos I took of the kidnapping…” Vesti asks, “…The ones in that envelope I presented during the trial? Why would he have wanted those?” Luigi replies, “I guess he wanted to hide his participation in the fake kidnapping… After all, you were able to figure out what really happened using them…” Vesti replied, “…Yeah, you’re probably right.”
CLUE: Mario wanted Luigi’s photos of the kidnapping.

Interrogation: Luigi’s Secret (Part 2)

Questions:
There are no questions left...

Clues
The fire flower was in the room before Luigi arrived.
Luigi must have pushed Mario.
Mario wanted Luigi’s photos of the kidnapping.

Prestige: 95%

Evidence: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=1351973#p1351973
Maybe I'll put something here someday. You never know...

Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13964

Bust out the badge and declare that Mario must have tried to kill Luigi with the fire flower to get the photos!

I
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 255

Hmmm... Combine both "The Fire Flower was in the room before Luigi arrived." and "Mario wanted Luigi's photos of the kidnapping."

There's three ways this could possibly go.

1. Mario wanted to kill Luigi with the Fire Flower.
or
2. Mario wanted to get rid of the photos with the use of the Fire Flower, aka burn the photos.
or
3. Mario wanted to scare Luigi into giving him the photos by threating to kill him with the Fire Flower.

Either way, Mario prepared the Fire Flower beforehand and asked Luigi to bring the photos. The main question remains: What exactly happened?
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

a knew jen ration of a polo

Gender: Male

Location: Where could I be?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Posts: 363

Spoiler: there aren’t actually spoilers here
OshaliteX2 wrote:
File of Photos?
If it's not those I... uh... I dunno.


Combine Clue 1 and 3

The true nature of what happened in Mario’s room began to dawn on Vesti. He slowly began, “Luigi… I know what happened now… You told me that Mario wanted the pictures you took of the kidnapping… and you also told me that the fire flower was in the room when you entered. That’s correct, yes?” Luigi replies, “Y- Yes, that’s true… Why?” Vesti explained, “On their own, these clues aren’t that useful… but by looking at how they relate to each other, we can discover something important. If the fire flower was already in the room, then it makes the most sense to say that Mario put it there. He would have been able to get one easily, after all. But why would he have wanted a fire flower in the first place? …The answer is simple. He tried to attack you with the flower, didn’t he!” Luigi shouted, “W- what! That’s absurd! Why would he have any reason to attack me in the first place?” Vesti replied, “The kidnapping photos, of course! Mario’s reputation would have collapsed if the fake kidnapping plan was revealed, and those photos were decisive evidence that proved he was involved. Of course he wanted to get rid of them! And he was willing to resort to force to get them!” At this, Luigi remained silent for a few seconds. Eventually, he mumbled, “I- I’m not saying anything else!” Vesti replied, “That’s fine… I already have all the information I need.”
CLUE: Mario was willing to resort to force to get the photos.

{{There are only two clues left now, so I’m just gonna combine them so we can move on.}}

Combine Clue 2 and New Clue

Vesti continues, “Luigi, we know that Mario attacked you with the fire flower… and we also know that you pushed Mario at some point… It doesn’t take a genius to understand what happened. Luigi, you pushed Mario away, attempting to defend yourself… and he fell over the balcony, didn’t he?” A long silence persisted between the two of you, but Luigi eventually replied, “…I give up… You’re right… You figured it out…” With that, the second floating police badge in front of Luigi split apart and dissapears, and then the orange landscape fades away. Vesti and Luigi find themselves back in the detention center. Looking around, Vesti notices that Toadette and Lauren are still here. Toadette looks surprised, but Lauren doesn’t seem fazed at all.

Vesti asks, “Luigi… could you go over what actually happened in Mario’s room?” Luigi slowly explains, “Well… I came in and set up the meal, and I started eating… but then when I looked up, Mario was pointing that fire flower at me! He told me he needed the pictures I had taken, but I was too shocked… I was barely even listening… I kept asking what he was doing… Then Mario shot the fire flower at me… I reached out trying to stop him, but I just ended up getting my hand burnt… I was desperate and scared, so I just lashed out at him… Next thing I knew, Mario was falling out of the window……. Next thing I knew, the princess came in from the other room, and the next time I saw Mario… he was……….” Luigi stops speaking, clearly not wanting to continue, but it was obvious what he meant. Toadette shouts, “Luigi! I thought you said you weren’t the killer!” Luigi replies, “I… I’m sorry! I thought you wouldn’t defend me if I told you everything! …I was scared!” Vesti mumbles, “Of course I would have defended you… still, I don’t know what to do about this.” Lauren exclaims, “Vesti! You can’t give up that quickly! You believe in Luigi’s innocence, don’t you?” Vesti replies, “Well, yeah… but-” Lauren interrupts, “Then there must be another explanation, right? You can’t just give up like this, Vesti. We’re detectives, so we don’t give up until we’ve examined this case from every angle!” Vesti shouts, “Y- you’re right! We still have the trial ahead of us! That’s where we’re going to find out what really happened! I know it!” Toadette continued, “Yeah! They’re right! Luigi, don’t worry! We’re going to make sure you get acquitted!” Luigi mumbled, “…You all sound so certain… I don’t really know what to think myself… I guess I’ll just hope you’re right…”

Suddenly, a toad guard came in through the entrance, and shouted, “Luigi, the trial is about to start! We’ve come to escort you to the courthouse. You three should head to the courtroom too! You certainly can’t talk to the defendant anymore.” Hearing this, Vesti turned back to Luigi and said, “Don’t worry, Luigi! I’m going to find out what really happened, whatever it takes!” Luigi didn’t say anything as the guards walked towards the door, but when they began unlocking it, he turned back to Vesti, removed his hat, and quickly bowed. He quickly said, “I believe in all of you! Thank you for defending me! …I’ll see you at the trial!” Then, the guards entered the room, handcuffed Luigi, and escorted him to the entrance. Once he was gone, the group stood together in silence for a few moments. Vesti looked over at Lauren, who simply smiled, and began walking out of the detention center. Vesti, feeling there was nothing more to be said, followed her, along with Toadette.

(I still don’t really understand how I ended up here… but I do know one thing… I’m a detective, and there’s a mystery to solve. The truth is hidden out there, and I won’t give up until I find it!)

To be continued…

{{I’ll update with the first part of the second trial later. I didn’t really have time to start it today. It’ll possibly be released over the weekend, but definitely next friday at the latest.}}

Prestige: 95%

Evidence: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=1351973#p1351973
Maybe I'll put something here someday. You never know...

Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13964

Strike a pose with my badge and be moved to manly tears by Luigi's desire to protect his brother.

Then give Toadette a shifty glance that lets her know I've got my eye on her and go to court.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Page 7 of 10 [ 361 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Hanzo Shimada, lonechallenger and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO