Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 1 of 3[ 90 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 


Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

All Ace Attorney Characters, please send me your requests and I shall answer them as soon as possible (assuming my Chief Prosecutor duties don't get in the way).

btw I bought some new suits, let me know what you think.

http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/aaamod/media/miles-blue.gif.html
http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/aaamod/media/miles-blue.gif.html
http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/aaamod/media/miles-AJ.gif.html

I might wear the blue one if I'm ever on defense (wink, wink), black one for important things, and the other one resembles what I wore when I was in shock after seeing Hammond's suicide.

Regards, Edgeworth :think:
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

In Justice We Trust

Gender: Male

Location: Southern California

Rank: Admin

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm

Posts: 4079

Moved to the Berry Big Circus; this looks more like a forum game than general roleplay.
Image
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

Go on, who wants to ask? :edgeworth:
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title

Avatar? I'm not even a bender!

Gender: None specified

Location: Probably not here

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:39 am

Posts: 27

When are you planning on marrying Wendy Oldbag?
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

2Edgey4Mia wrote:
When are you planning on marrying Wendy Oldbag?

Urk...not anytime soon. At least not that hag. Maybe :franny:
For just asking that question, I'll make sure you personally get prosecuted by me in court! :edgeworth:
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3344

I don't like you nose. Can you fix it for me?
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

Southern Corn wrote:
I don't like you nose. Can you fix it for me?

If you're implying I get plastic surgery, I'll decline the offer. It's a week long peocedure and if I don't attend to my legal duties, the dark age of the law may recommence.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3344

Oh,no. I can just cut it off for you if you'd like. It'd be great dinner for me and the missus. *slurp*
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

Southern Corn wrote:
Oh,no. I can just cut it off for you if you'd like. It'd be great dinner for me and the missus. *slurp*

But poor Yamazaki would have trouble spriting me.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3344

I believe you mean Fuse.
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

Southern Corn wrote:
I believe you mean Fuse.

But Yama's the head honcho, so he has the Ultimate Say.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3344

MilesEdgeworth2001 wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
I believe you mean Fuse.

But Yama's the head honcho, so he has the Ultimate Say.

Ah,I see.

Also,can you break the fifth wall for me as well?
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

Southern Corn wrote:
MilesEdgeworth2001 wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
I believe you mean Fuse.

But Yama's the head honcho, so he has the Ultimate Say.

Ah,I see.

Also,can you break the fifth wall for me as well?


Sorry, but I have more important things than being Wade Wilson.

Yours Truthfully,
Miles Edgeworth. :edgeworth:
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Procrastinator

Gender: Male

Location: USA

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Posts: 324

How does it feel knowing that you and Oldbag are going to get hitched soon?
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
How does it feel knowing that you and Oldbag are going to get hitched soon?

Nngh! WHY IS THIS A TREND! She is just a stalker.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:41 pm

Posts: 90

MilesEdgeworth2001 wrote:
Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
How does it feel knowing that you and Oldbag are going to get hitched soon?

Nngh! WHY IS THIS A TREND! She is just a stalker.


What if she was disguised as the pink princess, one of your only weaknesses :godot:
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3344

Why is Ema Skye your profile picture? Your answer better be good.
-Chief Prosecutor Lana Skye (Pre 1-5 btw)
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

Er....it's a long story, one you'll live out soon when you get accused in a crime related to SL-9. Plus, I have no idea as to how to set my own. :edgeworth:
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 504

Are Cravats cool? (Like The Doctor saying bowties are cool.)
Friend me on: 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

Honestly speaking, the only reason I wear a cravat is because as part of my Von Karma training, I was brainwashed into thinking cravats were cool. I just instinctively wear 'em out of habit.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 504

I want to go to college to be a Prosecutor. So for future reference how hard is it to be a Prosecutor?
Friend me on: 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

If Wright or his associates ( :phoenix: :maya: :pearl: :trucy: :apollo: :athena: :mia:) are at the bench, your fate is sealed. That's all for Prosecutor 101. Oh, and watch out for forged evidence ( :hobohodo: , :edgeworth: :hair: :angel: :texasman: :megaphone: :bruce: :darke: ) or else you might end up like me and Wright (although he had it worse, being set up like that).
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3344

What's your obsession with Smilies,Miles?
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

Southern Corn wrote:
What's your obsession with Smilies,Miles?

Saves me typing. And they have proven to be FAR more expressive.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3344

To 'Mr.Edgeworth'

I have been informed of this thread,where you pretend to be me and give outrageous responses in the most out of character way possible. I have looked into your IP address and have sent the police after you for fraud and defamation of character. You WILL be tried to the fullest extent,believe you me.

Yours truly
Chief Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

I hardly know what you're blabbering about. You are the REAL doppelganger here, 'Edgeworth'. If you claim to be me, then try this:

What was the first Samurai franchise series. Not the Signal Samurai.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

Phoenix_Wrong wrote:
MilesEdgeworth2001 wrote:
Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
How does it feel knowing that you and Oldbag are going to get hitched soon?

Nngh! WHY IS THIS A TREND! She is just a stalker.


What if she was disguised as the pink princess, one of your only weaknesses :godot:


I..nngh! I wouldn't do it even if that was the case!
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

Phoenix_Wrong wrote:
MilesEdgeworth2001 wrote:
Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
How does it feel knowing that you and Oldbag are going to get hitched soon?

Nngh! WHY IS THIS A TREND! She is just a stalker.


What if she was disguised as the pink princess, one of your only weaknesses :godot:


I..nngh! I wouldn't do it even if that was the case!
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3344

MilesEdgeworth2001 wrote:
I hardly know what you're blabbering about. You are the REAL doppelganger here, 'Edgeworth'. If you claim to be me, then try this:

What was the first Samurai franchise series. Not the Signal Samurai.

Humph. I have no interest in such shows. By asking me such a ludicrous question,you yourself have revealed your true nature!
Yours regrettably
Chief Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

Or are we just from different points in time?
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3344

Humph,sure. Time travel. Is this your excuse,you fraud?
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

Southern Corn wrote:
MilesEdgeworth2001 wrote:
I hardly know what you're blabbering about. You are the REAL doppelganger here, 'Edgeworth'. If you claim to be me, then try this:

What was the first Samurai franchise series. Not the Signal Samurai.

Humph. I have no interest in such shows. By asking me such a ludicrous question,you yourself have revealed your true nature!
Yours regrettably
Chief Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth

And yet, the fact that you deny this to me, another Miles Edgeworth, who also is a closet fan shows your extreme stupidity.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3344

Closet fan? The only people I know who are closet fans of shows...are none! You have no proof that I have watched such a show,anyway!
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

The real Miles Edgeworth wouldn't dare mention closet fans!
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

MilesEdgeworth2001 wrote:
The real Miles Edgeworth wouldn't dare mention closet fans!

And if I know myself, I'd probably be going 'Whoooooop' right now! And blushing
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3344

Kiss me Miles

-your lover Phoenix
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

Who are you and what have you done to Phoenix Wright?! :edgeworth:
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3344

I know nothing.

Image
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

You're too slow!

Gender: Male

Location: Watching an Investigation from the bushes

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:42 am

Posts: 106

Southern Corn wrote:
I know nothing.

Image

Where do you find those I needthosenowpleaselinkmethem.

To Edgeworth
Why do you never mention Phoenix Wright, to Kay?
Phoenix is always WRIGHT!
You could've seen that from MILES away.
I sure have a LOTTA guts for doing this.
Wow, I almost FEYNTED from all these!
Man, That detective sure is a FOOL to be so BRIGHT!
Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Posts: 14

If I told Kay about Wright, she'd never believe that such a man could defeat me.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Page 1 of 3 [ 90 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO