Page 2 of 3[ 90 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Re: Ask EdgeworthTopic%20Title

You have a point.

Do you believe in magic yet?

You could say that.
#magatama
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]

How does Kay program a surrounding using Little thief so fast?

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
Closet fan? The only people I know who are closet fans of shows...are none! You have no proof that I have watched such a show,anyway!

Care to explain why the Steel Samurai is on your table desk then, 'Edgeworth'? :edgeworth:
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]

Reznov877 wrote:
How does Kay program a surrounding using Little thief so fast?

She uses the environmental data and my deductions, plugging them into the simulation.

Happy Maria

MilesEdgeworth2001 wrote:
Closet fan? The only people I know who are closet fans of shows...are none! You have no proof that I have watched such a show,anyway!

Care to explain why the Steel Samurai is on your table desk then, 'Edgeworth'? :edgeworth:

It would be rude to discard a gift I receive,even if it is from Oldbag.

If you were the real Edgeworth, and you didn't want something you'd make a kind and snarky way of refusing your way out.

Happy Maria

If you were the real Edgeworth, and you didn't want something you'd make a kind and snarky way of refusing your way out.

I do not wish to be seen as impolite. Unlike you,you imposter.

I do not wish to be seen as impolite. Unlike you,you imposter.

Ahahahahaha. Well, I'm Edgeworth from a parallel Earth where the dark age of the law never occurred, and the Space Center Murder never happened. Only the events up until Godot's arrest. Wright has been happily married to Maya, the Steel Samurai series recast the Magistrate, and everything is all okay now.
(this is getting worn out, can we stop this SC?)

Happy Maria

(You're a meanie :( )

What's your favourite type of cheese?

Ah, cheddar. Smells wonderful, tastes wonderful and suits all purposes (grated, eaten straight, ingredient, grilled and etc.)

Happy Maria

Your favourite cereal?

Can't go wrong with Coco Pops.

Happy Maria

What is your favourite trigonometric ratio?

Sine. It has the easiest problems/formulas.

Happy Maria

What do you with your cravats on weekends?

Use them as substitutes for hankies and perform the magic hankie trick for Kay.

Happy Maria

Wait wait wait what's this magic hankie trick?

Pulling out endless cravats. And just you don't ask me, on weekends I wear a grey t-shirt and blue tracksuit.
And on my earth we have a Week-long court system.

Happy Maria

Your earth? Is this the Mandela effect at work?

Ahahahahaha. Well, I'm Edgeworth from a parallel Earth where the dark age of the law never occurred, and the Space Center Murder never happened. Only the events up until Godot's arrest. Wright has been happily married to Maya, the Steel Samurai series recast the Magistrate, and everything is all okay now.

Remember this? :edgeworth:
Your memory must have been eaten by caterpillars, Corn.

I AM FROM A PARALLEL EARTH. :think: I suggest you take some brain exercises.

Happy Maria

I AM FROM A PARALLEL EARTH. :think: I suggest you take some brain exercises.

Hey I'm from a parallel universe where Ace Attorney is made by Bill Nye and it's called Lawyers are Stupid and it got cancelled after the first game and Pewdiepie is Hitler's granddaughter (yes Pewdiepie was a transgender as well) and Miles Edgeworth is called Poopy Pants and they die at the end in the tenth case. Also Taylor Swift still supports Spotify and caterpillars can't eat my brain and Poptropica is rated M but Club Penguin was made in Mars. So don't tell me to take brain exercises,Mr.Poopy Pants the posh prosecutor,you.

-Stubbon Crops

Stubbon Crops eh? Well have some ladybugs and leaf miners if you please. SPRAYS ALL OVER

Happy Maria

Haha I'm also from a parallel universe we're pesticides help me be stronger so there Mr.Poopy Pants.

Well then have some fertiliser.

Happy Maria

Yum yum, you can have some too.

Every Puzzle has an answer.

Hello Mr. Edgeworth.

Will you buy my newest edition of: 'Je Suis L'Belle'? It's a beautiful Hair colouring spray. I want to see you with Blue Hair.
It's a gentleman's duty to help a lady in need.

How is your business still going? I had Franziska and Debeste investigate and destroy your business years ago! :edgeworth:
(Belle you fool! I find it surprising you haven't been given death :franny: -Franziska)

Happy Maria

I thought you were dating L'Belle and then realised because you mistook him to be a girl due to his feminine features and then left him because you're a homophobe. Come on Mr.Edgeworth,it's 2012. #KONY

How is your business still going? I had Franziska and Debeste investigate and destroy your business years ago! :edgeworth:
(Belle you fool! I find it surprising you haven't been given death :franny: -Franziska)

Shut it! I have a right to start my business again! I'll find different customers if that is how it is, useless prosecutor!

Well, we pulled the funding out. You have to file for bankruptcy or else we'll have Gumshoe and Skye on you.

TSSS, such a DISGRACE

Michelaar wrote:
TSSS, such a DISGRACE

Not a disgrace as big as MURDERING REX KYUBI!

Michelaar wrote:
TSSS, such a DISGRACE

Not a disgrace as big as MURDERING REX KYUBI!

HE DESERVED IT. UNLIKE THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE YOU GOT A GUILTY VERDICT

Tsk, go do what you want. Just a fair warning, you may find a leather whip on your head sooner than you might think...

Happy Maria

Don't listen to him L'Belle he's a homophobic von Karma who's only goal is to get a perfect win record. I would know Phoenix told me.

I'm no Von Karma. And for the RECORD my win record has been shattered.

Happy Maria

Then why do you love Franziska so much? I saw you giving her the eye that day,you creep. I'm telling all my friends bout this,Mr.Not so worthy of Edge.

....I don't exactly have a fetish for whips yoyou know.
Page 2 of 3 [ 90 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus