Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 1 of 4[ 135 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Get TriggeredTopic%20Title

THE GOVERNMENT IS REPTILES HELP PLZ BEFO

This is simples. You just have to get triggered at whatever the above poster says. Just a fun nitpicking game. So let's start!
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me a government stooge. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title

I'm fine and ready for justice!

You know, the fact that you think nitpicking is fun triggers me, SouthernCorn.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

The fact that you wrote my name as one word also triggers me.
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me a government stooge. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:

Well, the fact that you care about the spelling of your name triggers me too!
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

How DARE you infringe upon his beliefs about spelling! TRIGGERED
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Your caring about my infringement triggers me as well!

You're getting triggered because someone else cared about your problems?

(avatar image source)
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

I'm triggered by that because a lone wolf like me doesn't need someone caring about my problems! I'm also triggered by the fact that you think I have problems!

Triggered,because everyone has problems of some kind.

I'm triggered by the fact that you didn't end your post with an exclamation mark!

You seriously think that everyone should end their post with ! because you said so? TRIGGERED

I'm trigged that you think my order isn't enough!

What is trigged? You dare misspell trigger? TRIGGERED

I'm triggered by how fast you responded and the fact that you care about spelling when you mispelled something in another forum game!

Wait,didn't you notice the obvious typo in the OP? HOW DARE YOU TRIGGERED

I'm triggered by your lack of punctuation before the word TRIGGERED!

You used triggered twice in one sentence? TRIGGERED

Oh god I'm phobic of disgusting worms!

TRIGGERED
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

You dare call this atrociously amazing annelid astonishingly ugly?! TRIGGERED M8

I'm triggered by your laziness not to type out the word mate and instead, using M8!

Gosh is that comma unnecessary. TRIGGERED

I'm triggered by your lack of said comma!

Horrible grammar pleases you?! TRIGGERED SNAJEKVCER

You made a thread that makes fun of triggering? TRIGGERS ARE SUPER IMPORTANT TO SOME PEOPLE! TRIGGERED!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Last edited by Pierre on Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Makes like? NO I ONLY MAKE LOVE A LIVING YOU FOOL TRIGGERED

I'm triggered by your lack of reading skills!

That's rather insensitive towards people with ADHD and dyslexia. TRIGGERED

I'n triggered because you DON'T have either of those!

How dare you assume to know me?! TRIGGERED

Danksgiving

I'm triggered by the fact that your signature keeps telling me what to do.

I'm triggered by your complete disregard for the rules of the game, as they explicitly state that you must focus on what the user above you says in their post, not their signature!

That slightly asymmetric line above your sig bothers me. TRIGGERED

But your sig has a slightly asymmetric line above it as well!
(avatar image source)
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

I can't tell the looping point of that gif! TRIGAGARRRRR

What is my life? What am I doing?

Your inability to tell the looping point of the gif has me very, very triggered right now.
"Sometimes just being alive is really hard..." - Yui Hirasawa

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Reddit deviantArt

You put a space after your comma? TRIGGREDEEDREDRD

What is my life? What am I doing?

I'm very triggered by the fact that you don't approve of me trying to keep my sentences "neat"... :/
"Sometimes just being alive is really hard..." - Yui Hirasawa

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Reddit deviantArt

IT'S THAT STUPID LOOK ON THAT FACE THAT REALLY TRIGIGIGKGGIARED ME THIS TIM!!!!!!1!!!!! Trigrigarired

Axiomatically Otiose

>A 1 in the line of exclamation marks
TRIGGERED!

Lack of punctuation disturbeda some emerging from a weak role of a suspect is the only minor that I have no idea what I have been in my case TRIGRERERGRED

Page 1 of 4 [ 135 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus