Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 2 of 9[ 342 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 


Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Shine Sprite

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 2937

Using the word "disturbeda" to which I have no clue if it even is a word or not. TRIGGERED
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3823

Can't you just look it up to see?!

DEREGGIRT
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Shine Sprite

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 2937

How dare you assume I have the energy to type text in a search engine!?
TRIGGERED
RIGGERED
IGGERED
GGERED
GERED
ERED
RED
ED
D
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3823

How dare you say that you have no time to type in a search engine yet make a mountain of TRIGGERED??!!!?!?!?!

TIRIGERUDU
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Shine Sprite

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 2937

How dare you retort with a stencence beginning with "how dare you"!?
TRIG
Spoiler:
GERED

Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3823

Why did you split a word into half?!

TRI
GER
RED
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

Your improper grammar has me so triggered right now.
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3823

Ugh,proper grammar always TRIGRTEOFGDJFFU MEHSUS
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

I'M TRIGGERED BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT ANYMORE!!!
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's go let her whip us, Mr. Nick!

Gender: Male

Location: in a house

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:17 am

Posts: 0

I'M TRIGGERED BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3823

You have zero posts? ITS A LIE! A LIE I SAY ITS A COVER UP IM TRIGGRTURJRVRHTGJTJ
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

I'm triggered because you don't seem to know what witchcraft is... :P
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Shine Sprite

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 2937

All this talk about witchcraft has me TRIGGERED
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

You not liking witchcraft has me very TRIGGERED right now.
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3823

WITCHCRAFT AINT GOOD YALL TRIGROF
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Shine Sprite

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 2937

TRIGROF ISN'T A WORD :tigre2: :tigrebw:
...
...
...
...
Triggered.
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

I'm triggered by what you said because I felt like being triggered. :godot:
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3823

You. Pearly atheist didn't trigger TRIGER
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

I'm triggered by the word "atheist"...
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3823

HOW DARE YOU DISPRESTPECT ATHENIST GOU TEIGERED
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

I'm triggered because you have caps lock on... :P
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3823

YOU CLEARLY DO NOT FEEL TRIGGERED BECAUSE THAT SMILEY CONSVERYWS JOKINGGNESS GTFDOGERTRIEGERESD
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

I'm triggered by your gibberish.
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3823

Gibberish Ks is sys wuss kill was you FREAKTEIVERRTEIGSRED
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

I'm triggered by the word "kill".
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3823

DEATH IS INEVITABLE GERTRIGED
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

I'm triggered because I will NEVER die. :P
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3823

You do not take this seriously,do you?! RTTIGREGR
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

I AM TRIGGER BECUZ U TAKE THING SRSLY
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3823

I AM TRG CUUUZ U DUNT
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

I TRIGGERED BECUZ WE ALL TRIGGERED
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Posts: 455

OMG! How dare you assume we are all triggered! Everyone has their own level of triggeredness that they can identify with in their own special way! I need my safe space... :larry:
Image
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3823

THE WORLD ISNT SAFE! GTGRGTRTGRTRI
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Shine Sprite

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 2937

I'm triggered because I remember seeing someone's list of top 10 worst AA characters and Constance Courte was on it. CONSTANCE COURTE! BRUH SHE WAS DEAD SHE HAD NO SCREEN TIME TO FORM AN OPINION FROM! WHAT!?
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3823

MAN THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I WAS SAYING EARLIER BUT I HATE HOW MUCH I EAT! I SHOULD BE FAT SHAMING MYSELF! SELF TRIGGRED
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Posts: 455

HOW DARE YOU FAT SHAME YOURSELF!?!? THAT IS INTERNALISED FAT SHAMING!!!!!

LITERALLY TRIGGERED.
Image
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3823

DONT MISUSE LITEREALLY!NOW IM TRIGERRING MY GUNNNNNNNBB NUUUU
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

HOW DARE YOU ALL GET TRIGGERED BY EVERYONE ELSE GETTING TRIGGERED!!???!!!?? D:<
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3823

UR DPING THE SAME DANM THING THREIGREGD
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

How dare you get triggered by a hypocrite. I triggered now.
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Page 2 of 9 [ 342 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Franzise Deauxnim, KamiPanda, Lone, Planetbox, Salem, SarcasticEdgeworth, Slezak, Vinny_Valens and 5 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO