Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 7 of 9[ 342 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 


Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Most of the animals are sooo stupid.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3895

Ok

Triggered.
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 344

Socot wrote:
Ok


Too lazy to complete the word with two more letters? I'm triggered.
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Most of the animals are sooo stupid.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3895

HEY I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW OK STANDS FOR

gO
Kill yourself

I AM SORRY FOR SUGGESTING VIOLENCE AGAINST YOU TRIGRD
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 344

Socot wrote:
Kill yourself


Wtf is wrong with you? Get these threats out of this perfect Christian thread! D:<
TRIGGERED!
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Most of the animals are sooo stupid.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3895

Wtf? GET THESE SWEARS OUT OF THIS CHRISTIAN SEEVER

TRGE
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 344

get your capital letters out of this christian thread

triggered
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Most of the animals are sooo stupid.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3895

CAPITAL LETTERS ARE BIG BOYS UNLIKE YOU TRIGGR
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 344

Are you suggested girls aren't allowed in this thread?

I'M TRIGGERED BY YOUR SEXISM!!!
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Most of the animals are sooo stupid.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3895

this is the part where you say you're an anime girl right

Well I'm triggered in advance
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 344

I'm triggered because you're back to assuming my gender. I thought we were done with this!

TRIGGERED.
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Most of the animals are sooo stupid.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3895

Oh my god I didn't even say anything this time tigeggdbwhndnidbho
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 344

Playing innocent.

TRIGGERED.
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Most of the animals are sooo stupid.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3895

Because I am innocent
Trguilty
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 344

You're not innocent
so i offended now
trigger
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Most of the animals are sooo stupid.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3895

Neither r u
Tg
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 344

stop making fun of me
because i am girl
stop non believing

i am gril

trigger
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Most of the animals are sooo stupid.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3895

You r gril so i cook on u

Tgr
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 344

Southern Corn wrote:
You r gril so i cook on u


assuming i would cook for you

that offensive

i trigger

very much

you hurt me so much this time ;_;
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Most of the animals are sooo stupid.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3895

Not cook fur u cook on u loltrgrgr
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 344

I don't cook.

I'M TRIGGERED.
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Most of the animals are sooo stupid.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3895

COOKING IS A BASIC SKILL THAT IS NECESSARY FOR SURVIVAL IN LIFE PLEB TRIGGERED
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 344

Lots of people don't cook in this day and age.


TRIGGERED.
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Most of the animals are sooo stupid.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3895

YOU CANT LIVE ON PIZZA FORRVERRGFGDHB EYUOBTRIGERED
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 344

I HAVEN'T HAD PIZZA IN AGES

ALL I'VE HAD THIS YEAR IS A TON OF FISH

AND I HATE SEAFOOD

TRIGGERED
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Most of the animals are sooo stupid.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3895

WHYDPYOUHAVEITTHEMSNFUMTTRIG
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 344

I DON'T GET TO CHOOSE WHAT'S FOR DINNER

TRIGGERED
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Most of the animals are sooo stupid.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3895

Yeudotiggred
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Sarcastic comments on request

Gender: Male

Location: Wouldn't you like to know

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:27 pm

Posts: 16

Yeudotiggred isn't a word, I'm triggered.
Melchett: Ah, Blackadder! Still talking to yourself, I see.
Blackadder: Yes, it's the only way I can be sure of intelligent conversation.
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Most of the animals are sooo stupid.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3895

That wasn't sarcastic. I'm triggered now.
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 344

You're getting triggered by someone else now??? I'm triggered!
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Sarcastic comments on request

Gender: Male

Location: Wouldn't you like to know

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:27 pm

Posts: 16

I am merely "someone else" to you???




I'm triggered.
Melchett: Ah, Blackadder! Still talking to yourself, I see.
Blackadder: Yes, it's the only way I can be sure of intelligent conversation.
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Most of the animals are sooo stupid.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3895

You made this exist again??? Tigre'd
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Sarcastic comments on request

Gender: Male

Location: Wouldn't you like to know

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:27 pm

Posts: 16

Lions are superior to tigers.

Apart from this one: :tigrebw:

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD
Melchett: Ah, Blackadder! Still talking to yourself, I see.
Blackadder: Yes, it's the only way I can be sure of intelligent conversation.
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Most of the animals are sooo stupid.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3895

That really stretches my pages. Triangle'd.
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Sarcastic comments on request

Gender: Male

Location: Wouldn't you like to know

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:27 pm

Posts: 16

A squared plus B squared equals C squared.
Triggered cos maths.
Melchett: Ah, Blackadder! Still talking to yourself, I see.
Blackadder: Yes, it's the only way I can be sure of intelligent conversation.
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 344

MATHS? WHY????

MATHS IS SO EVIL

TRIGGERED
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Most of the animals are sooo stupid.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3895

DO YOU NOT EVEN KNOW THE PYTHAGOREAN TRIPLETS?! SHAME ON YOU! Trigonometric equations!
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 344

THERE ARE TWINS? MY SISTERS ARE TWINS AND THEY'RE SO ANNOYING! TRIGGARED!!!
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Most of the animals are sooo stupid.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3895

ARE TWINS WVEN REALLL TRG
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Get TriggeredTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 344

I don't know you're saying. Triggered.
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Page 7 of 9 [ 342 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: KamiPanda, Magpie [Spider] and 3 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO