Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 10 of 32[ 1262 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 32  Next
 


Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Lynching Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

Marley scratched his stubble in thought. It seemed to him that they were going away from the point. He reached up to his tablet and tapped a couple of buttons on his console. "Right, interesting as all dis is, wes got more time to talk than we have to vote." he said tapping one of the buttons. "Don' take this personally Trinity but I jus' voted fer you." he said apologetically. "Y'seem a nice woman an all, but unless you're gonna pass on the token then it's a victimless crime." he muttered lighting a cigarette.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Lynching Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6921

"Victimless until someone d-dies from a puzzle because we don't have the t-token anymore," Trinity responded. "We can m-make it actually victimless by just not l-lynching anyone."
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Lynching Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

Marley considered it "Yeah, but in the interest of fairness I feel it should be Jack who has that protection. I ain' sayin' ya don't have a point, jus' don feel it should be you that benefits from it. So long as you say you'll donate it to Jack, we don't have dis issue and we still has the token." he shrugged not getting why Trinity wasn't getting his point.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Lynching Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

That one PCMR guy

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Posts: 2

"Yeah.. Marley has a pretty much irrefutable point. I'm gonna do the same thing." Tetra spoke up after Marley was finished talking.
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Lynching Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6921

"I n-never said I wouldn't give it to Jack? B-Besides, if you vote me, there's absolutely n-no way he'll ever get it."
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Lynching Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

Marley paused having been about to light another cigarette. "You saying fer sure ya will give it to him?" He asked
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Lynching Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

That one PCMR guy

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Posts: 2

"Toss it on the ground then."
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Lynching Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6921

"I'm not g-giving it up until after the lynching phase, especially after y-you just said you were voting for me!"
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Lynching Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

Marley face twisted with puzzled disappointment "Well remember Trinity, votes can be changed an all...sorry if I wasn' clear but I'll retract my vote if you agree to give the coin to Jack," he finally put the cigarette in his mouth and lit it. "Don't even need to toss it away, dont much fancy Iota picking it up instead when he comes in. Just give it to Jack before we go in the room tis all." He said relaxing.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Lynching Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6921

"...W-we'll see. There are other p-problems with that, but we can talk about it after the voting," Trinity said. "But if you vote me, then there's absolutely no way J-Jack will get it."
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Lynching Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

"What problems?" He asked, a hint of exasperation creeping into his mouth. "All I'm asking is for a verbal agreement that you'll give him the item. Is it something to do with the chairs?" He asked noting the bindings. "Doesn't seem like I'm asking much, don' feel this whole Mexican standoff is necessary really." He said more confused than ever to Trinity's hesitance.

Edit to avoid double post:

Marley groaned and slapped a hand across his grimy face "Geez Trin, ya really know how to apply the pressure." He raised his hand and began tapping on his console "Ye don't seem a bad lass...and I can't think of any reason for this stubbornness so ah'm gonna assume ye got your reasons so ah'm retracting my vote for ye." He sighed still perplexed by Trinitys rigidity. "Yer right, the coin is worthless destroyed so I'm counting on your goodwill to explain yersel after this vote and still give it to Jack. After all we might have many more rounds to punish ye if ye were lying about that."

Marley let his arms drop to his sides clearly tired by the game.
"One thing I want ya all to think about afore Iota gets back. I don't know how many places he searched or whether he solved any puzzles in his rooms, only folks who were with 'im would ken that." Marley took a long thoughtful puff on his cigarette. "But if he only searched one place in each room, and he found a protection coin in each...then t'me it seems he musta started the game with that spying device." Marley looked over his shoulder suddenly remembering "Which ye should probably destroy with the knife by the way!" He returned to gazing absently at the wall in front of him. "But anyway....that young man started this game with an item that could access Zero's system...then he's either some fancy hacker who had amazing foresight..." Marley puffed his cigarette to the stub in one long drag "...or the lads Zero" he uttered shortly before breaking into a coughing fit. "Or someone affiliated with Zero Hah but anyway...jus' my thoughts, dae what ye like." He sighed flicking the cigarette stub into the corner of the room.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Lynching Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Shy guy

Gender: Male

Location: Inside the mirror

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am

Posts: 38

"Some interesting choices being made here." Zero commented. "The votes shall now be tallied."

Like last time, the elevator begins to rise as the votes are counted, and the players feel the familiar feeling of vertigo. Immediately after stopping, the small jingle indicating the results is played. And... nothing happens this time. It appears no-one received 3 votes.

As they were rising, Marley and N are surprised by what they see happen - one moment the seats between them are empty, the next they contain two very confused players. Jack instinctively grabs his throat for some reason, and even though he's experienced this before it takes a while for him to calm down. Iota on the other hand lets out a loud scream and tenses up, before realising that he's in no pain.

"One way or another, it would seem you've managed to protect that Protection Token." Zero states. "Now, let us begin the Door Phase. You have two options this time."

Two doors open up, to the 'north' and 'west' positions. The north door displays a picture of a smith working an anvil, with “Body: 15, Spirit: 10” as requirements. The west shows a rabbit going down a hole, with “Mind: 8, Spirit: 10” as requirements.

Before thinking about the doors, the players take the time to check their barcodes again. They have changed once more, to now read 'C2' while the rest stayed the same - two rounds cleared.

[Phase change will be Wednesday 18:00 GMT.]
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Salty Cdog

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3889

Jack at first looks rather surprised,but his surprised expression quickly changed to that of exasperation. "Really? I've come back again? Why doesn't Zero want me to die?!"

And before anyone asks,he responds,"To ascertain that I'm not a clone,I'll tell you everything. My name is Kappa. I was fighting for the Axis powers in WWII. I was shot down by a chance shot and landed in the ocean. Then I was found frozen and nicknamed Jack. Then I was presumably stolen and brought here as the 8th player. I first died in the washroom as I failed a puzzle. Then I was brought back after the first lynching phase. Got it?"

"And as for who killed me the second time...well,I doubt he's confessed." He looks at Marley immediately before anyone can speak. "I'm guessing this is the second lynching phase? Who's died,Marley?" He looks around.
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

That one PCMR guy

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Posts: 2

Tetra spoke up, noticing Jack was back, somehow. "Nope. Door phase. Iota was killed too, but nobody died in the lynching phase."

Last edited by Datamatt on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Shy guy

Gender: Male

Location: Inside the mirror

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am

Posts: 38

[You're still strapped to your seats. No-one can get up.]
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

That one PCMR guy

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Posts: 2

(Oh, edited.
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3539

"You doubt he's confessed? What happened in that room, Jack?"
Image
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 255

Iota lets out a scream, but it didn't last long enough before he realized that he's not in any pain.

"Huh? I'm not in any pain?" Iota asked, confused by what is happening right now. He looks to his right, noting that Marley is seated. Then he looked to his left, and noticed that Jack's seated as well.

"Odd, I thought I was in the pool room dying to all those damn needles sticking into my body... Uh.... Can someone please fill me in on what the hell is going on?" Iota asked the others, confused by his current position.

Last edited by Hanzo Shimada on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6921

Trinity let out a small sigh of relief when Zero announced the results, but that feeling dissipated as she was jerked back slightly when the elevator rose. "Aah...! They're g-gone! My armbands are gone!" she yelped, waving her arms around for... well, probably only Turbo and Tetra could see.
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

That one PCMR guy

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Posts: 2

"Iota is back too? So that 3 chances thing is true.." Tetra looked around. It looked like both Jack and Iota came back from the dead, just like Jack did in the first room.

"What's the last thing you remember, Iota?"
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 255

"The last thing I remember before I died?" Iota asked, then he pondered over this for a moment....

"AH! Chanel and I got into a argument over the two doors that she wanted to open. I wasn't letting her open those doors, because we don't know what's behind those two doors. Chanel then said what the items behind those doors are..... I was going to respond to that statement, but I never got the chance to, because right after she said that, she pushed me into the pool. I landed on a bunch of Admin 2's Stonefish Pressure Plates and set them off. I remember screaming in pain as I died." Iota explained to Tetra. "Oh that reminds me..."

"Chanel, I won't let you off the hook that easily because of what you have done in the pool room!" Iota shouted. He sounds really angry by the tone of his voice.
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Shy guy

Gender: Male

Location: Inside the mirror

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am

Posts: 38

When Trinity makes her comment about the armbands, it prompts the players to think back to the previous phase. Thinking about it now, she had been wearing armbands when she'd come out from her room, but everyone had been too distracted by the missing players to pay it much mind. Turbo and Tetra check between them, and indeed the armbands have somehow disappeared from around Trinity's arms.
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

That one PCMR guy

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Posts: 2

"What's so important about them? Granted, it's kind of mysterious that they disappeared out of nowhere. But.." Tetra checks her pockets..
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

(here's where it's revealed we've been doing it wrong all along)

Marley breathed a long sigh of relief, which promptly turned into a hacking cough from his filthy lungs. He'd been worried that perhaps he'd pushed too many buttons that time around and would be paying for it. His ears perked up at the sound of Trinity's voice.

"Armbands?" Marley raised an eyebrow "Your arms were bound? But we've been passing things around and I've been lighting up my cigarette without any trouble..." he said confused. "Still, welcome back Jack and Iota but just so ye know Tetra already admitted to killing you Jack." he said flicking another cigarette out of the pack "That said it'd be nice to know what yer opinion of what happened was Jack." he said lighting up a cigarette "Might be no consolation, but no way everyone was gettin out of yer room alive Jack or so Zero says. Ye died a hero, son." he mused idly hoping it would reassure him as he smoked contemplatively.

"Anyways, time to make good on your promise Trin, we kept the coin safe so what was stopping you before?" he asked changing the topic.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 255

Iota raised an eyebrow. "Coin? What are you talking about?" Iota asked, wondering what they're talking about.
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am

Posts: 6

"Yeah, that's understandable, Iota, just remember it's easier to get through this game with friends than with enemies. When did you pick up your items? The listener and the protection coin?" Chanel asks.

"Trinity, I'm like a thousand percent sure that we don't even have the same bodies that we just had. Just more evidence being thrown in the pile."
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 255

"Oh those items.... You didn't happens to take those items from me after I died, right?" Iota asked Chanel.

"Actually, I can easily explain the second Protection Token and the Listening Device. So, you need to listen very carefully as what I'm about to tell you is the absolute truth." Iota explained. "The Listening Device was inside the cleaning-supplies closet that I opened in the pool room. And the second protection token.... Well, I can't explain where it came from. Because, you see.....


The second Protection Token was inside my pockets when we started the game. At the time that I was resting at home, I have nothing in my pockets. And then when I found myself in this strange place, the Protection Token was inside my pockets. I have no idea how it got there."
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

Marley pulled a face of extreme scepticism as he looked at Iota "You just started the game with an extra life huh? Think Chanel mentioned you lied about findin the little spying thing as well."
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 255

"Look, Marley. The listening device was inside the cleaning-supplies closet. I lied to both Chanel and Trinity in an attempt to keep that item a secret. But I guess you guys know about it now since..... what happened inside the pool room." Iota explained. "And yeah, I don't know why I started the game with the Protection Token. That is a mystery to me."
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Salty Cdog

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3889

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"You doubt he's confessed? What happened in that room, Jack?"

Quote:
"Just so ye know Tetra already admitted to killing you Jack."


These statements seem to get a raised eyebrow and a confused look from Jack. Suddenly,he sighs sadly and looks at Cube. "I see you've covered your tracks well,Mr.Cube. What did you have on Ms.Tetra to make her confess in your stead?" He then notices the confused expressions on the other players' faces.

"Well,I suppose I should explain what happened in that room. Listen closely,for what I am about to say is not what Ms.Tetra or Mr.Cube has said to you.

:witnesstestimony:

--In the Kitchen--

"Me,Ms.Tetra,and Mr.Cube were all in the kitchen,as you may know. At the time,Ms.Tetra had a knife in her hand from a previous puzzle."

"We were solving an interesting puzzle,when the administrator,Admin #2, spoke up suddenly. He had a surprising announcement."

"He said that not all players who entered the room could go back. In short..."

"One of us had to die in order to for the door to reopen. Me and Ms.Tetra were both caught off guard."

"However,Mr.Cube had a glimmer in his eye and maliciously grinned at me. None of us anticipated what he was going to do next."

"Before I could do a thing,he took the knife from Ms.Tetra and ran towards me. He then slit my throat,brought me down and stabbed me once more for good measure."

"All I remember after that is Ms.Tetra wailing in grief,and Mr.Cube laughing maniacally. Then I appeared here in my seat,after the lynching phase had finished."


"And that is what happened in that room. Of course,I'm sure that many of you have other questions such as what happened afterwards,but I have my own theory on that,which I shall discuss later. For now,please direct your questions to what happened during or before I died."

He looks at Cube with vehemence,then looks at the others. "Well? Any questions?
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore


Last edited by Southern Corn on Tue May 09, 2017 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6921

"No, l-like.... water wings," Trinity told Marley. "The arm b-bands were important in themselves, it's that they just d-disappeared... like your booze after the first r-round. I guess we can't take anything that isn't a p-prize from room to room...

"Anyway, the b-big problem with just handing the protection token over to Jack is that with all the crazy stuff happening in the p-puzzle rooms, someone could probably just pick it right out of his p-pocket. I mean, you explained a m-moment ago why it was so valuable. If it got stolen and we didn't know who d-did it, we'd lose our chance to use it for a difficult puzzle. And even if we knew the thief, the worst we could do is lynch them, which would destroy the t-token, making it a waste anyway."

After hearing Jack's story, she turned towards Chanel and asked, "Is the transcript still in the listening device?"
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

Marley's face darkened clearly not pleased with any thing that was going on right now. "That's your reason Trinity? Its always at risk of being stolen, don' matter who holds it. Still think you should pass it to him. Safer in th'hands of a trained soldier right?" He said before looking over towards Jack.

"Seems a pretty crazy story, while I don't doubt a Caulderwoods murderous nature...still seems odd he could just grab the knife and kill you with it." He checked the small panel on his chair "Specially since the rules state that 'e could only steal OR murder someone...unless he bent the rules somehow." He glanced at Tetra, "can't think why you'd lie once we knew Jack was coming back. Wanna change yer testimony officer?"
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3539

"Thanks, Jack," Turbo nodded. "That makes a lot more sense than Tetra's story. I do have other questions, but not for you at the moment."

He turned to the others. "Marley, can you show us the bottle you took from the last room?

"Iota, explain why you didn't want to even check the doors in your room.

"And Zero, can we assume none of the admins have lied to us at any point?"
Image
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Salty Cdog

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3889

"What's this about protection tokens and Caulderwoods?" Jack raises his eyebrows.

"Oh,and regards to how he took the knife AND killed me,I believe he did both in quick succession. I say that Mr.Cube is a dangerous murderer and not to be trusted!"
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 255

"I think Trinity's onto something with the mystery of her armbands vanishing. I guess the game admins probably doesn't like it when we try to take a item that's not a prize from a room to another room." Iota said. "Chanel, since you searched my body, can you confirms that I have both the Listening Device and the Protection Token on me when I died?"


In turn, Iota answered Turbo's question. "Well, I just opened just one door to give me a head start on the changing doors puzzle. The numbers on the doors are to tell us what item is behind each door. I was slowly working out the items when the argument happened and well.... You know what happened after that."
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

Marley nodded pulling out a bottle from his jacket, it looked much the same as the previous bottle he had carried "Don' worry, ah'm gonna try and behave with this one but...just....not quite ready to give it up yet." He muttered almost tearfully placing it back in his pocket
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am

Posts: 6

Chanel guffaws at Jack's testimony and turns to Trinity, "no, unfortunately."

To Iota, Chanel says, "Yeah you had the two items only."
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Shy guy

Gender: Male

Location: Inside the mirror

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am

Posts: 38

"I don't believe any of us have lied. It is my preference that truth be known. Though... #1 and #2 may have exaggerated a few times here and there. I hear the 'tankard' group from the first round were having an alcohol-fuelled party?" Zero chuckled, which sounded rather strange when put through the voice distorter they were using. "You may assume that anything important an Admin has stated is correct."
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Salty Cdog

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3889

"I don't see what's so funny,Ms.Chanel. This is rather serious,if you ask me." Jack suddenly notices the newspaper on the Caulderwoods. He picks it up and reads it. "Oh hoh. This looks to be quite interesting." He glances at Cube momentarily. "Hm...now it all makes sense. I think I'm ready now. Anyway,as you know already,the admin could not have lied. I don't think there's any contradictions in what I've said. Still,you may ask questions on the topic of what happened for now."
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 255

"I see, Chanel. So that explained what happened to the item that I found in the washroom." Iota remarked. "I know I have it on my during the lynching phase of Round 1. And during door phase of Round 2, I checked my pockets for the protection token that I found in the waterproof container. And that's when I noticed the item is missing from my pockets."
Page 10 of 32 [ 1262 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 32  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Franzise Deauxnim, Salem and 5 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO