Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 7 of 32[ 1262 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 32  Next

Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title

"What the hell is going on here, Zero?" Turbo snapped at the intercom. "Do you want us dead or not?

"And you, Iota." He turned his attention to the youth. "At least two people here know who you are and want you gone. Start talking if you want to survive."

Shy guy

Zero speaks first, before Iota. "It would be unfortunate if you came to believe death was no longer a penalty. So let me say this: kill someone enough and they will stay dead. Failing that, they will be penalised later on."

Sleeping is my life.

(Sorry, but I'm currently attending a event at the moment. When I get back, I'll catch up on everything.)

"What the hell?!" Cube yelled "So I really can't trust any of you! If that had been anyone but Iota, one of us would be DEAD right now!" He then turned to Kappa. "And you...ya better start telling us what happened in that room, cause you sure are looking suspicious right now."
Signature loading, please wait...

"Hello P8C1, glad to welcome you to our team," Chanel waves unenthusiastically at the new Kappa.

"Anyway did you folks gossip about Iota in the other room or something? I know Iota said something about one of you, so fair's fair I guess."

"Send me through one of the doors that require brainpower, that's all I care about," Chanel adds.

So much for people dying when they're killed...

Turbo shook his head and started working on door calculations while waiting on answers from the others.

Gettin' Old!

Marley morosely looks down at his smashed bottle after looking away from Kappa, then he frowned, something wasn't right. Reaching down he tapped a finger into the wine spilling out on the floor and raised it tentatively to his nose for a sniff before licking the droplet off his finger.

Marley's eyes widened in shock and the cigarette fell from his mouth as he tried to sober up and stammer to say something. "Isssh.....issssh....isssshadiffurrentdimensssssshhun" he blurted out boozily before pointing accusingly at the broken bottle on the ground "Dasshnotmaaaab*UURRPP*ooze! DasssOrangutaan" he said pointing to the smashed glass which some might have noticed was slightly darker than before.

Giving an dubious look at Iota and Kappa "MebbeheeessshnodarealKappaeh? Notdasfirssshtone?" He indicated to Kappa before giving a sideways glance at Iota "Mebbeyoushdidthish? Suhwitchdatimelinessh, nogetshkilledeh?". He slurred clearly making an effort to communicate coherently
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

No other way than to make this mistake.

"Assuming Kappa voted for Iota and Iota voted for himself.. who else voted for Iota? None of us have any reason to. Not that I expect an answer.

And the little trust we had built has now collapsed.." She sighed.

Shy guy

"The currently-dead cannot vote." Zero stated. "Kappa had no say in the previous Lynching Phase."

"..? Then who voted for Iota?" Tetra looked puzzled.

"Like I said, we already heard Iota admitted to knowing someone, and apparently the two of them met on bad terms. Not just bad even, it sounded foreboding," Chanel points out.

"Admittedly though, Iota's been very suspicious through circumstance so far already. He was pretty suspicious when he was digging through stuff in our room and especially when he hid P8C0. Plus, he's the one person claiming to be born nearly 30 years after most of us. I didn't vote for him, but it's easy to imagine why someone might."

Gettin' Old!

Marley looked from Tetra to Chanel baffled that none of them were interested in the implications of the broken bottle on the ground which he continued to gesture at.

That said Marley was quite interested in what Iota's history was since apparently stuff had come out in the other room. He looked between Tetra, Iota and Chanel and uttered a questioning "Aeeuugggh?"
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

"You want me to react to that? Come on, the tattoos on all of us changed in an instant too, and Kappa's clone appeared. It's probably been a century since the last round of this game was played," Chanel shakes her head, visibly annoyed.

Gettin' Old!

Marley gritted his teeth tired of this primped up woman. He blurted out a bunch of expletives that were incomprehensible at Chanel before attempting to compose himself.

"Awwriiiiiitttte....ishnahttimetravelyadaft****." He pointed back where the bar room had been "Ah'dchuggeddatbottleo'erthaar," he pointed to the one on the floor "Dishwusoneyemon!" He said pointedly "NyaodisisOranUtan! Ahdunssssssmaaasssheddisbackindabar! Dishadiiffurrrentf******dimeeennshuun"
Made by Chesu+Zombee

"Right..." Chanel thinks for a moment. "We are in an alternate something or other."

"How about this. Did you guys talk to Admin One in your room? Did he have a cough?"

"Also who has that stupid key we were supposed to find or have we already failed our objective?"

"...No one in our room found any key, or at least they didn't say if they did." Cube spoke after calming down a bit. "And yeah, Admin 1 sounded like he was 'bout to die or something. How is that important?"
Signature loading, please wait...

Shy guy

"There are more 'stages' than there are keys. So don't expect one every round. Of course, I won't be telling you which stages contain the keys... so you'll just have to look for yourselves." Zero says.

"I was just wondering if we had the same admin. He told me he was eighty years old. He also told me he quit smoking," Chanel says.

"Anyway it seems like a dead-end, I mean, no one we know smokes and was born in 2020. His identity will remain a mystery."

Gettin' Old!

Marley gives Chanel an embarrassed look before very deliberately drawing a cigarette and lighting it. "Ahmfaethayaar....." He muttered hand shaking as he took a puff.

"WhadidOtasayboutus?" He asked the other team gesturing to his own team.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

"Oh oops, I think I exaggerated a little. He said N reminded him of someone he knew not that he knew her," Chanel shrugs. "Anyway that's all I know, it didn't sound good."

Tetra cleared her throat. "There's a lot of combinations for the doors obviously, so does anyone have any preference?"

"As long as we're in teams of three, I don't think it matters," Chanel dismisses Tetra, but after a moment, continues, "You know what? Put me in the river room. I love river puzzles."

Sleeping is my life.

Amidst all the talking and such, Iota stood there. He seems calm, taking all this in.

"Alright, guys, can you please be quiet so I can explain myself?" Iota called out. Once he was sure no one is talking, Iota started explaining.

"Admin Zero is telling the truth when he said that I was 'protected'. I have an item which can spare me from one punishment. I can show you this item...... Or rather, what was left of it, anyway." Iota pulled out and opened his hand for everyone to look at. In the palm of his hand, there appears to be... fragments that could have once been the item that protected Iota from dying. "It's a Protection Token. If you do get one of these tokens, you have to use it wisely, because it's a one-time use. As for where in the washroom I found it.... It was inside the waterproof container that I opened." Iota admitted, as he scratch the back of his head with one hand and there was a sheepish grin on his face. "I didn't want anyone to find out about the Protection Tokens, but I suppose these two people tried to kill me. You could say I got lucky."

"Speaking of which..." Iota said as he turns towards his companions. "Turbo, Chanel, and Tetra. I want you guys to answer one question that I'll ask. Just a simple yes or no will do. Make sure you're honest with your answer, because I have a suspicion about this event and I need to confirms it."

The question that Iota asked Turbo, Chanel, and Tetra was.... "Did you vote to lynch me?"

Tetra turned to Iota. "I did not. I voted for myself."

Sleeping is my life.

While waiting for his other two companions to gives their answers, Iota decided to do some math in head.

A moment later.... "I got it! I proposes this option." Iota said as he explains his proposal.

'River' Door
Iota
Trinity
Chanel

'Injured Man' Door
Marley
Turbo
N

'Hunter' Door
Kappa
Cube
Tetra

"And that's my proposal! I prefers this one the best." Iota said, proud of himself.

"Of course not," Turbo scoffed. "I'm fine with any proposal, as well."
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door PhaseTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Marley examined N with curiosity "Whosesheremineyaoff?" He asked Iota while he idly smoked his cigarette in contemplation. Marley swayed sleepily but gave a thumbs up to Turbo and N to indicate that he was looking forward to working with them. "Nahmucchahunterbutbigmanshidelp!" He uttered swaying as he swung a fist cheering on Turbo.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

1000% Knight

What? What? What? Trinity's head was spinning. The situation they were put in was insane to begin with, but now things just stopped making sense completely. There was a dead guy back! How could people move on just like that?! Although... Trinity herself never saw the corpse. Maybe he was knocked out, but they just thought he was dead? Although could they really make a mistake like that?

Then there were results of the vote... Iota had (un?)fortunately been protected, but... that means at least two people had betrayed the group to try to kill Iota. But then why? Did some people actually know who he was, and had been lying about not knowing anyone else? Or did something happen in the other room last session? Or... maybe some other people were trying to thin the numbers, and just happened to hit the same person?

And finally, there was Marley's booze. While probably the most inconsequential item of the three, it was also the most shocking to Trinity. She definitely remembered Marley taking the yellow bottle from the bar... so why did it now appear to be orange? How could the bottles have switched? Especially since every other bottle was supposed to have been destroyed.

Yet they were still been forced forward through the game, even with all these supposed impossibilities occurring. Iota had somehow managed to come up with a division of players after having an attempt taken on his life. While focusing on this game with everything else going on seemed insane, the group didn't have much choice. Trinity thought about Iota's proposal a moment, and then gave a small nod and managed to get out, "I'd be f-fine with it."
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

"No objections here."

Happy Maria

Kappa finally managed to speak up. "I...I thought I was dead! How am...am I back here?!" Regarding Iota's question,he said,"1943. My answer hasn't changed,Mr.Iota. And what's all this about voting? I only just got here! What's going on?! Even the message...I don't understand!" Regarding the question of his death,he said,"I was playing a game of battleship in that room,but I broke one of the rules,and I was electrocuted...I honestly don't know a thing!" He clenches his head in pain.

(Sorry about the wait. I was on holiday. Anyway,should we start voting for the next room now?)

Shy guy

[You can vote for rooms whenever, really. There's no set point for it, as long as it's in the Door Phase.]
[So far 5 out of the 9 of you have stated preference for Iota's choice, which is a majority. I'll probably move the phase change forwards a day to 18:00 GMT today, unless anyone brings up an objection/new combination that may lead to people changing their mind.]

Happy Maria

Kappa then adds,"I'd be fine with Mr.Iota's proposal,really. As long as nothing bad happens in those doors..."

Sleeping is my life.

"You honestly have no idea what happened in the lynching phase, Kappa? Alright, let me fill you onto this." Iota said as he explains to Kappa the rules of the lynching phase. "In the lynching phase, each player, including you, have one vote. You can vote for anyone, including youself. If you don't vote for anyone, your vote will defaults to you. If one player get three votes, then the player get punished. However, if none of the players got three votes, nothing happens and we will go onto the next round."

"Honestly, I can't explain how the hell you got here when you're supposed to be dead! Tetra, Chanel, Turbo and I all witnessed your death! I know this because my memories are intact." Iota explained.

Happy Maria

Kappa is confused for a second. "Wait,so has it started? I don't see anyone else dead. Or did you all vote for yourself? I don't know how I'm alive either. Did...did you find anything on my body?"

Sleeping is my life.

"Uh, Kappa. We're in round 2, door phase right now..." Iota said, as he shuddered at the memory of what happened in the lynching phase.

Iota then looked at Tetra, as if he is expecting her to answer Kappa's question about finding whatever he have on him.

Happy Maria

"Oh,okay. Did everyone vote for themselves? No one died?" He then addresses Tetra. "What did you find on my body,Ms.Tetra?"

He sighs. "And I suppose I should explain....the whole thing with...um...you know what,right?"

Last edited by Southern Corn on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tetra turned to Kappa, evidently surprised. "Uh - nothing.. but how do you know I searched you if you were dead when I did?"

Happy Maria

Kappa shrugs. "Just had a feeling. I've been in the war,after all."

He then turns to the others. "Anyway,I suppose it is time. It might be risky,but I shall give you all that I know about what happened before I appeared here. As you know,I was a Japanese soldier and pilot, flying for the Axis powers in the second World War. It all started back in 1943. The Germans had established a secret facility set up in the Antarctic. they were attempting to create...er."

He stops for a second,looking down at the floor. "Sorry,I forgot. Zero already told you this,of how I was tasked to defend the facility,and how I was struck down by a chance shot,falling into the river. I suppose I must abandon my code name. Again. Though it should come as no surprise to you..."He looks up again.

"Hello,I am Jack. How are you?"

Sleeping is my life.

Iota stared at Kappa, dumbfounded by the reveal. So, this Kappa fellow was the mysterious 'Jack'?!

"Okay, whatever you say, Jack." Iota said as he looks up and down, as if he's studying Kappa. "What we still don't understand is... How the heck did you manage to learn English if you were Japanese? Who taught you how to speak English?"
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door PTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Marley shrugged but grinned at Kappa all the same. "Jisgidtaknowyerawright! Hidmeworraedthar." He slurred giving Kappa a shaky thumbs up.

Turning his bloodshot gaze back to Iota, Marley decided to press the issue "SO...whoseNreminyaof?" He asked rubbing his chin. "Mightbesommunthawidvoteferye?"
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 7 of 32 [ 1262 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 32  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus