Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 75 of 78[ 3111 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 5 Class TrialTopic%20Title

Salem wrote:
After being silent for a while, Veronica wiped her eyes again. It was clear that she had been crying for some time now. She finally spoke.

"I-I've been kind of out of it for a while, but if I've been following this correctly, we can either vote for Yuma and have him be punished, or vote for Raymond and let Yuma escape while the rest of us have a chance to die...? This is fucked up... This is beyond fucked up... There's no way I can choose here..."

Maribelle abandoned her podium her podium and ran to Veronica's side, and grabbed her hands.

"I know, Darlin'. None of this is right, 'n' none of it is okay." she said, her voice wavering. "You'd be crazy not to react to this the way you are."

"I... look, I'm not the best person to give out advice about men, but I want to say somethin' to you. If'n you do decide to vote fer Raymond... don't do it 'cause of him." she nodded her head towards Yuma. "He don't care 'nough to stop you from riskin' yer life. He hasn't once tried to stop ya. That's not what someone does if'n they care about you."

"Colin... well, fer all his faults, in the end, Colin didn't let any one of us put ourselves in danger when he killed Mikael. It took him a while to get there, but... well, I can't give him many points, 'cause he put our lives in danger in the first place. But Yuma intended to kill consequence free. 'n' he never told us about Raymond. Even in the end, Colin cared more 'bout yer well-bein' than Yuma did. I want you to think about that. Colin wouldn't let ya sacrifice yerself fer him, but Yuma seems to be just fine with it. He's encouraging you to do it. That's not what a person who loves you does. It just... isn't."

"So don't vote fer Raymond to spare Yuma. He doesn't deserve it and he don't deserve you either. Find someone better." she said. "You deserve someone who actually cares about ya."

"...I don't care about my life, but I do about everyone's here But I could simply not abandon my responsibility, those bloody wars...I don't want them back again. So I offer you this. My life is the only one that would be lost today, in case the numbers don't roll according to your will. Hmmm?""

MechaQdogg wrote:
Salem wrote:
After being silent for a while, Veronica wiped her eyes again. It was clear that she had been crying for some time now. She finally spoke.

"I-I've been kind of out of it for a while, but if I've been following this correctly, we can either vote for Yuma and have him be punished, or vote for Raymond and let Yuma escape while the rest of us have a chance to die...? This is fucked up... This is beyond fucked up... There's no way I can choose here..."

Maribelle abandoned her podium her podium and ran to Veronica's side, and grabbed her hands.

"I know, Darlin'. None of this is right, 'n' none of it is okay." she said, her voice wavering. "You'd be crazy not to react to this the way you are."

"I... look, I'm not the best person to give out advice about men, but I want to say somethin' to you. If'n you do decide to vote fer Raymond... don't do it 'cause of him." she nodded her head towards Yuma. "He don't care 'nough to stop you from riskin' yer life. He hasn't once tried to stop ya. That's not what someone does if'n they care about you."

"Colin... well, fer all his faults, in the end, Colin didn't let any one of us put ourselves in danger when he killed Mikael. It took him a while to get there, but... well, I can't give him many points, 'cause he put our lives in danger in the first place. But Yuma intended to kill consequence free. 'n' he never told us about Raymond. Even in the end, Colin cared more 'bout yer well-bein' than Yuma did. I want you to think about that. Colin wouldn't let ya sacrifice yerself fer him, but Yuma seems to be just fine with it. He's encouraging you to do it. That's not what a person who loves you does. It just... isn't."

"So don't vote fer Raymond to spare Yuma. He doesn't deserve it and he don't deserve you either. Find someone better." she said. "You deserve someone who actually cares about ya."

Veronica squeezed Maribelle's hands. "T-Thank you, Maribelle. I know what I have to do." She turned to Yuma.

"I'm sorry. I love you, and I swear I won't let him get away with this, but I can't take this risk. I can't let the Warren Clan die here. I don't expect any of you to understand, but it's all I have. It's my duty to ensure the survival of my clan, since my mother's passing. My grandmother can't have anymore children, and my father is only a Warren in name from marrying my mother. So say what you will, but this is something I have to do."

She took her hat off and placed in on her podium. "Monokuma... I vote for Yuma Hayabusa as the blackened."

The class has voted, a majority has been reached. No more discussion. Upupu, stay tuned...

Spoiler: Climax Reasoning
Veronica puts her finger to her head.

Th-this is how it m-must've been!

Both Raymond and Yuma wanted the amulet, the one that could guarantee the protection of someone outside this school. T-to get it, all they had to do was for each of them to kill someone. They didn't need to be the blackened. Between them, they decided Ray would be the blackened while both of them k-killed someone. Their targets, Aria and Ohishi.

We've been together for so long now, they knew Ohishi and Aria were always in their Research Centers. S-so they used that in their plan. First, Raymond broke the lock to Aria's RC. He knew she always locked the door behind her, a-and if she did this, he wouldn't be able to kill her. Yuma tossed Ohishi's ink and tea out the window. That's what those stains on the beach were! They grabbed their weapons, the chisels and the flamethrower, as well as a gas mask and smoke bomb for Raymond. They then went to lunch with the rest of us.

After that was over, th-they sprung into action. Ray went up and threw the smoke bomb into the incinerator. He knew after a while this would eventually cause a gas leak, securing him Aria. He waited around the corner and saw Aria enter her RC.

At the same time, Y-Yuma was outside, keeping an eye on Ohishi. I-I was the only one downstairs besides them. H-he must've known I'd go and feed Giles, like I always do. He waited for me to get Giles some tuna, when...

Yuma couldn't kill Ohishi immediately, lest he be the blackened. S-so he jammed her door shut. He jabbed a chisel in the door handle, making it impossible for her to leave.

Raymond meanwhile, entered Aria's RC. He beat her, caused several wounds. Each injury was planned out, he did it so she would die, but not immediately. The parrot recorded everything, so he smashed it. He jammed up the water fountain with marble, slowly filling it up using Aria's handbook. He put Aria's unconscious body into the water fountain. He then let out a white scarf letting Yuma know to kill Ohishi. Little did Yuma know... Ray was gonna betray him. Aria wasn't dead yet.

Yuma saw the scarf and removed the chisel. E-even I saw the scarf, right before I was off to feed Giles. I-if only I'd gone back, I could have stopped him. Ohishi came out, for ink and tea I presume. And in that moment... he burnt her to a crisp.

Raymond saw the smoke coming from Ohishi's body, and knew it was all done. He washed the chisel he'd used to kill Aria, went upstairs, snuck past Simon who was looking for weapons in the RCs at the time, and put it back on the fifth floor. Yuma threw everything he had into the senator RC. Raymond and Yuma then gathered on the first floor where we all recuperated.

Two killers, but only one can be the blackened. And in this case... because of Ray's betrayal, it's you... Yuma...

Spoiler: Monokuma
You guys were CORRECT! The one who killed Ohishi Jinno was indeed Yuma Hayabusa. While yes, Ray killed Aria, he is not the blackened as Yuma killed first. Upupu, to think a double murder would happen so late in the game, and a backstabbing no less. See, this is why you don't take accomplices kids. Still, such irony. Ohishi spent so much time alone in her life since her family died in a housefire. Upupu, they all seem to have a knack for fire don't they. I wonder if all Jinno's die with fire.

And Aria, the Disney Princess. How fitting the little bird tried to save her. Pity her killer can't be punished like this. Upupu, ah such despair.

MVP: Maribelle

"Heh." Yuma smiled. "You won your gambit, 366. I won't be able to get Willy the medicine for his back, or make Deadeye see her parents again, but it's alright."

"Raymond...your soul is very special, never forget that. You were always my friend, and despite what you have done, you still are. It was my fault you did this, I couldn't save you from yourself. Please...abandon the path of justice you follow, it will only bring you grief. Do your hated enemy this final service."

"Simon, I can't say I considered you a dear friend, but your presence amused me. No matter what others might say or their actions towards you, move onward towards your goal. I...appreciate you."

"Maribelle, while Veronica is the only one who belongs in my heart, I did feel something for you at the very first. How ironic, it seems I have succumbed to the same curse as Cain and Colin. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, but please don't forget me...Find your happy future with your own hands...and secure the lock of your panty drawer."

"And you," Yuma turned to Veronica. "Please come here. Give me your hand."

Veronica approached Yuma and took his hand and held it tightly. “W-What is it, Yuma...?” She tried her best to sound calm, but to anyone listening it was obvious it wasn’t a convincing act.

ASCEND

"Well, I guess that whole plan failed..." Simon mumbles, leaning on the podium.

At Yuma's comment, Simon chuckles. "Thanks, man. I guess the least I can do it hope to still amuse people..."

Sighing, Simon continues, "You didn't deserve this, man... Well, I guess you kinda did, but you didn't deserve to deserve this. Sorry for being such a jerk about your talent earlier..." Out of things to say, Simon just mumbles, "...See ya."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Maribelle closed her eyes and sighed. "Well, this ain't what I wanted, but maybe fightin' for it is a reward in an' of itself."

She glanced Yuma's way. "I ain't gonna tear ya down right before ya die. But I ain't gonna cry over you, either. Later, when I wanna be alone but I can't, I'll cry over Ohishi 'n' the horrific way you killed her."

Sock

Raymond stares off at Yuma, and all he manages to do is slowly nod.

"You're an idiot. You know that? Probably the stupidest man on this island, after me. Heh.."

"Yuma...it's a weak name. Please remember me as Julius, though now is not the time for that. I have failed as a summit...but I still have a final duty to perform. Here!" Forcing a knife into Veronica's hand, Yuma embraced her, pushing himself into it. After a few seconds, he pulled back, breathing heavily. "D-Don't worry...my body is durable enough to last...until the execution. You didn't break any rule...so you're safe, 368."

ASCEND

"What the actual flipping shit," Simon eloquently exclaims.
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Vinny_Valens wrote:
"Yuma...it's a weak name. Please remember me as Julius, though now is not the time for that. I have failed as a summit...but I still have a final duty to perform. Here!" Forcing a knife into Veronica's hand, Yuma embraced her, pushing himself into it. After a few seconds, he pulled back, breathing heavily. "D-Don't worry...my body is durable enough to last...until the execution. You didn't break any rule...so you're safe, 368."

"W-W-What the HELL?!" Veronica screamed, throwing the knife down on the ground. "I don't want to be 368, Yuma! Or Julius! Whatever it is now! I just wanted to be with you! I couldn't even do that, and now you made me do this?!" Suddenly she stopped yelling and looked down, tears streaming down her face. She spoke again, her voice barely audible. "I just wanted us to get out of here, you d-dumbass... That's all I wanted..."

"Ooh! Your teacher wants in on some of that!" Monomi exclaimed, trying to take the knife from Yuma.

"That's what I wanted too...To build a future with you, but no can escape their past, fate is too cruel...That's why I killed, to make absolutely sure you survive...But under pressure I lost sight of that goal...Thank you for voting for me." Yuma smiled weakly at Veronica.

"Heh....Familiar, long ago...You asked me...What I lost as a hitman, correct? That which I lost...was my emotions... Thanks to that...I could manage any mission easily. You were nothing but a nuisance to me. Thinking, worrying, doubting...Watching you, I felt something similar to anger. But I realized in time that that wasn't anger...I was honestly in love with you. You, who was as weak as a new born child...turned out to be far stronger than thought possible. You made me come to the realization...I only lost the ability to interpret feelings. Veronica...you might...you just might...be able to find it...that endless dawn...I could not reach...no matter how hard I tried as a summit. This might be selfish of me...but I beg...save my people...and most importantly...live on...Veronica..."

"Dying...surrounded by loved ones...this is all I ever...wanted."

"Upupu. Alright, we've waited long enough." Monokuma puts a giant band-aid on Yuma's injury. "I've prepared a very special punishment for Yuma Hayabusa, the Ultimate Hitman. Let's give it everything we've got. It's... punishment time!"

Spoiler: Tag, You're Hit!
Yuma sits in a helicopter, all tied up. Monokuma pilots it, circling around the dark ocean skies. He can see the class down below, all staring at him. Down below are a hoard of Monokumas, all with eye patches and aiming sniper rifles. One of them waves a red flag, and they all start firing. The first one nearly hits Yuma, narrowly missing his ear. Yuma rolls left and right as much as possible, evading every bullet.

They keep aiming and firing, but none of them make their mark. Frustrated, one of them takes out a missile launcher and fires. It hits the helicopter's propeller. Monokuma loses control, and the helicopter comes careening down. It crashes straight into Monomi. The class stares in horror as her disembodied head rolls in front of them. No one even notices Monokuma come out of the wreckage. He takes out his pistol and drags a heavily injured Yuma out. Monokuma points it at Yuma's head and pulls the trigger.

And with that, Yuma, is no more.

Chapter 5 End

4 Students Remain
Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 5 EndTopic%20Title

"Whoops," says Monokuma. "Ah well, you don't care if I keep Monomi dead right? I could reprogram one of her spares, but who needs her really. Anyways, back you go. I'll be preparing your graduation exams in the mean time. No more killing ok?"
Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 6Topic%20Title

Maribelle, Veronica, and Simon go up to the fifth floor the next morning. They look around at the statues surrounding them. Sure enough, busts of Ohishi, Aria, and Yuma have been added.

"Is this really it?" asks Veronica. "No new rooms or anything?"

"Don't seem that way," says Maribelle.

Simon heads the group back down stairs. They prepare to enter the cafeteria, but a lingering fear of Ray surrounds the three.

Simon peeks in and sees it empty.

"He's not there," he says. "We can finally have breakfast."

They go in and start to prepare their breakfast. Just when the tension starts wearing off, Monokuma shows up. They all glare at him.

"What do you want?" says Simon.

Monokuma just sits there. After a brief silence, he finally speaks up.

"Let me get Ray first..." He vanishes in a poof, and reappears moments later, holding Ray.

"There we go," says Monokuma. "Play nice while I explain. You four have successfully made it this far, and allow me to congratulate you. This sort of killing game requires quite the luck, all of which you seem to possess. You've also caught the blackened in every single trial, a very commendable act indeed. As such, you will be granted the right to leave this island... right after you complete your graduation exam. Yes, tomorrow, I will disable the knife trap and unlock the headmaster's office for you. You will finally have access to all parts of the school. Once finished, you will have to answer a number of exam questions, which will be conducted in the form of a class trial. You must prove yourselves capable of uncovering the truth behind everything. After all questions are answered, I personally will unlock the boats with the fingerprint scanner, and you will all be free to leave. Sound good?"

Sock

Raymond sighs. "Finally."

He heads to the door. "I'll be up early tomorrow, then." And casually walks off to his cell, clearly trying to avoid the rest of the class.

Maribelle frowned. "Was there anythin' about a graduation exam in the rules?"

She shrugged. "Not like it's the worst thing you've put any of us through, I'd imagine."

"One question, though." she said, her voice a mix between trepidation and hope. "Is there any chance not all of us'll make it?" She shoots a glance toward's Ray's path of retreat.

ASCEND

Simon calls after Ray, "See ya. Try not to murder anyone on the way out."

Turning to the rest of the group, Simon asks, "That sounds like a horrible idea, honestly. Can't we just leave? Maribelle's askin' a good question here..."

"Upupu, wait 'til graduation to find out."

"An exam? After all of this, it can't be that easy. What are you really planning, Monokuma?" Veronica asks. "Are you gonna kill us at the "exam"? Did you rig the boats with explosives? Or maybe you're not gonna disable the knife trap at all? So, what is it?"

Salem wrote:
"An exam? After all of this, it can't be that easy. What are you really planning, Monokuma?" Veronica asks. "Are you gonna kill us at the "exam"? Did you rig the boats with explosives? Or maybe you're not gonna disable the knife trap at all? So, what is it?"

"I reckon we'll be at least as safe on them boats as we will here, with Monokuma waitin' for us to murder each other. 'Specially when we're already trapped with someone who'll murder anyone as long as it'll hurt someone he feels deserves it." said Maribelle. As if to drive home the point, Constantine started growling at the door Raymond had left through moments ago.

ASCEND

"Well, if this thing is gonna actually be dangerous, then I'm done for," Simon mumbles. "We all saw how I fared with that thing Ohishi set up, and back then the greatest danger was public embarrassment."

Maribelle had made a modest breakfast of eggs, bacon, assorted fruits and grits for Veronica, Simon and herself. She had made a salmon and potato dish for Constantine, who seemed content enough eating his own dish.

"I don't see any other way 'round it, unless either o' you've got any ideas." said Maribelle. "In the meantime, keep yer strength up, 'n' keep yer wits about ya. Try not to..."

She gulped back some emotion. "...Try not to focus on who we've lost-- keep lookin' forward. I don't know if we'll make it, but we should take any chance we get."

"Okay, it's time!" Monokuma announces. "If you don't believe me, come to the fourth floor and I'll demonstrate!"

The class looks at each other uneasily. But at this point, there's nothing much they can do. They file up to the fourth floor, where Monokuma stands in front of a door.

"Now, look here." He places a paw on the door handle. No knives fall. He slowly pushes the door open... before slamming it shut.

"See! Now, I'll give you some time to investigate, then we can go forth with your graduation exam." He disappears in a poof.

The class stare at the door a while longer.

"Should we try?" says Veronica.

Ray goes ahead and grabs the handle. As with Monokuma, no knives fall. He opens the door.

The rest of the class go in after him. They're in a rather dark room. A single light bulb lights the place up, in addition to a bunch of machines lighting up here and there. There appears to be a trap door underneath them. Simon tries to open it but it won't budge.

"Ah, so the mastermind must be there," says Maribelle.

They also see what looks like the inside of an airplane cockpit. Except instead of glass, there's a giant screen, showing the inside of the school. There's a microphone and various buttons with school locations labelled.

"S-so then," says Veronica, "is this where... they control Monokuma from?"

On the other side of the wall is a huge selection of screens, each appear to be connected to a security camera. The class moves into the back, and sees an elevator. They test the buttons, and it works. There's only one place they can go to, the basement floor. They all hop in, keeping their distance from Raymond, and the elevator takes them down...
Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 6 InvestigationsTopic%20Title

"Upupu, alright then," says Monokuma popping up. "I've added the map of this basement, to your handbook, so check it out. Also, I've disabled the elevator so... no going up until the class trial."

The class stares angrily at him.

"What do you want?" says Ray.

"It's investigation time! Four rooms, four students... decide amongst yourselves!"

The remaining students are forced to face each other. Despite tensions, Monokuma still wants them to work together.

(each surviving student can request a room to investigate. one room for each student. these will be chosen on a first come first serve basis... so sorry if your time zone screws you over. the rooms:

* Library
* Refrigerator
* Film Room
* Veranda)

“Can’t one of us go with him to make sure he doesn’t mess anything up?” Veronica glares at Raymond as she speaks. “I wouldn’t put it past him to destroy some evidence or stuff...”

She then takes another look at her student notebook. “I’ll take the library, I guess. If that’s alright with you two.” She asks, addressing Maribelle and Simon.

ASCEND

Salem wrote:
“Can’t one of us go with him to make sure he doesn’t mess anything up?” Veronica glares at Raymond as she speaks. “I wouldn’t put it past him to destroy some evidence or stuff...”

"I know what you mean," Simon replies, "But if Raymond was left alone with any of us, he'd probably kill them, so... probably not a good idea either."

"Anyway, the film room sounds like a good match for me."

Sock

Raymond sighs. "Really now? You all think I'll jump on you out of nowhere and kill the rest of you? Just because? Whatever."

Raymond approaches the Refrigerator. "I'll take this one." He says.

"I don't think it's unreasonable bein' concerned about whenever you decide yer brother is worth killin' for next." Maribelle said matter-of-factly. "Very well-- I'll take the 'Veranda'. C'mon Connie, let's sniff out some information."

Constantine hesitated, and Maribelle knelt down to face him. "It's okay, Connie. We're almost done." she said, trying to be reassuring, but with a clearly wearied tone. She scratched Constantine behind his ear, and with a bit more encouragement, the two headed out in that direction.

Ding dong ding dong

"All good things must come to an end, especially killing games. I think that's enough investigation, so let's say we get this class trial started. The elevator will take you directly to the trial room. Hop on in, and I shall see you there."

The class looks at each other awkwardly.

"I-is this really it then," says Veronica. "After this, can we really go home."

"I wouldn't count on it," says Maribelle. "I'm sure the mastermind has somethin' up for us."

"I don't care!" says Simon. "I just need to go home."

Raymond goes ahead of everyone into the elevator. The rest follow, keeping their distance from Ray as always. The elevator slowly hums down. They started out with 16. Now, a mere quarter, four, stand there in the elevator. One of them was a dirty murderer, but the rest... they wanted nothing more than for this to all end, to bring the mastermind down.

The elevator stops, and the remaining survivors head out into the class trial. They look on at all the podiums, almost all of them having those eerie monochrome pictures. Five seats were open.

Raymond glares at Monokuma.

"The extra seat, that one's yours, is it not?"

"Uh-huh," says Monokuma. "Seeing as this is the final class trial, I will be taking part in it with all of you. I'm allowed to debate and mislead you, but not outright lie. Now take your seats, it's time for this to begin!"

And so... it starts, the beginning of the end. All 12 people who'd died at the hands of Monokuma. Their deaths would not be in vain. This was finally their chance to go head to head with the mastermind, whoever that may be. If Monokuma wasn't stopped here, who knows what he'd do next. This was it. The fight for their freedom, for justice, for the sake of the future! This, was the final showdown!

"Welcome to your graduation exam. To graduate, all you need to do is answer these six questions."

Monokuma flashes something on-screen.

1) How was the class brought to the prison school?
2) ???
3) ???
4) ???
5) ???
6) ???

"As you can see, only the first one is available. Once you've finished discussing each one, the next question will unlock. When you've all reached an answer for the sixth and final question, the class trial will end, and your fingerprints will activate the scanner in the boathouse. Sound good? Alright, you can start by sharing your investigation results, or by answering the first question, I'm okay with either."
Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 6 Class TrialTopic%20Title

"Alright-- I'll start things off." said Maribelle. "First off, what're we puttin' ourselves through this trial for? The rules don't make mention of what happens if we don't or can't answer yer questions correctly."

"I don't have much to say with regards to the first question, but I reckon my investigation results'll be useful at some point... I hope..." Maribelle said, unsure. "In the veranda, I found a file cabinet with some files in it. I thought that was pretty odd, given that the rest of it was mostly plants 'n' viewin' platforms and whatnot. Anywho, I found our student files-- they looked pretty official Hope's Peak ones-- there was mine, 'n' Chisami's, Bud's 'n' Yuma's as well. But then there were others-- files fer students we'd never met, with talents I ain't heard of before. There was even one that'd died. But there were tons of em-- way more than there were of us. Many of 'em had their talents circled in red, too. I don't reckon I know why."

"It's for your freedom," says Monokuma. "But okay, I'll up the stakes. If you can't answer all questions within the time limit, you all get executed. How's that sound?"

(time limit, 5 days)

ASCEND

"Alright, I'll start with what I found in the film room..." Simon says.

"There were a bunch of random tapes, but some of them were labelled 'Bud' and a few were labelled 'Damien.' I checked some of them out. One of them showed Damien getting that whole traitor offer from Monokuma. Apparently he got other people's memories of him back too, but he had to report our activities and kill people and all that... but we already know how that turned out. The Bud tapes were more interesting. Apparently, Monokuma made the same offer to him, but he refused even though Monokuma said he'd make Chisami kill him. Monokuma still told him about the secret passage though, and another tape showed Bud picking the lock of the Headmaster's Office and then kicking the door in... So I guess Bud had access to everything we found.

"As for that first question... well, I have no idea. All I remember from before I got here was going into some empty classroom, and then some guy laughed maniacally and flashed a weird light in my eyes that knocked me out... I was using my old camera, so I guess I coulda picked up some footage, but I have no idea what happened to that thing..."

Looking at everyone else in the group, Simon asks, "Does anyone else remember anything like that?"

Sock

Raymond looks over at Simon.

"That's exactly what happened to me, And I think I know some more about that.

In the Refrigerator, there was a computer, oddly enough. It had things on all of us here. All 16 of us. I clicked on your little graphic. It listed a bunch of achievements, family members.. And then it asked to delete your memories. Clicking "Yes', an error popped up, telling me they've already been deleted. Going back and clicking on my own graphic, I selected 'No' to the question, And then it asked to restore memories. Of course, it requires a password.. But I can at least confirm Simon and I had memories erased. I didn't check for anyone else, but I assume it's the same."

Raymond pauses for a bit and continues. "..And the other thing. Several pillars of ice. Each one containing a dead classmate, as well as several other people I don't recognize.. they seem older than us, too. Maybe they're related to the folders Maribelle found? Either way, everyone is in the same condition they died in.

Oh, and there was a fridge in the corner with some food and drink, oddly enough. I don't think it's important though."

ASCEND

Simon shouts, "Wait, you tried to delete my flippin' mem..." Simon trails off, takes a few deep breaths, and mumbles, "Nevermind... Not the time for that..."

Simon continues, "So, if there were files on a bunch of other students... does that mean this kinda thing has been done before?"

"Look again Raymond. It wasn't to remove the person's memories, but their friends and relatives' ones."
Page 75 of 78 [ 3111 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus